Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='safetyjedigirl']the 13th man has a very cool signature and i'm guessing is the man. :animesmil[/quote]

I am assuming that safetyjedigirl likes Zelda game.
[Or at least looking at their avatar]

I am a Zelda fan also. Zelda fans are always cool in my book ;)

EDIT:

Saetyjedigirl also updates their sigs fast!!!

[*cough*]
Posted
[FONT=Trebuchet MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=Sienna]^ Hanabishi Recca, based on your previous posts, I can indeed say you are quite the polite and respectful person.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Guest Ver2.0
Posted
Derald you have a cool banner.
Posted
[color=dimgray][size=1]

You are by default, much cooler than version 1.0... congrats.

Also, Kanji is pretty.[/color][/size]
Posted
^ Is funny in a satirical kind of way. HAs very strange avatar. Likes Rush and that's always cool. Has the word Cygnus in his name... that must count for something. (Northern Cross... thast should be a gang name XD)
Posted
[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Navy]^Tical up there can think of much more intelligent sounding compliments to say about others than yours truly. ^_^ The Tales of Symphonia banner is also a plus in my book. Er that is a TOS summon I see, right? ^^; [/COLOR][/FONT]
Guest Deftone
Posted
^You are a pretty angel.
Posted
You got a Lord of the Rings guy in your avatar. LotR is awesome. And Frodo and Sam are totally gay... not that theres anything wrong with it, but I'm sick of people saying otherwise.

EDIT: My ppost came late. Silver, you have a nifty signature.
Posted
[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Lets try to put a little more effort into this thread. Quite a few posts are very spammy. I suggest that people start using more than a few words to say something nice about the person who posted before you. For example:

Tical?s Tales of Symphonia banner is nicely made and the quote about showing support for a fellow member shows that they are kind and caring. ^_~
[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=Lime]Sunfalle I think that your avatar and sig are way cool and better than anything that I could ever pull off.I also think that your avatar reminds me a lot of a amga character too. :D [/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='Lord of Spirits][COLOR=Lime']Sunfalle I think that your avatar and sig are way cool and better than anything that I could ever pull off.I also think that your avatar reminds me a lot of a amga character too. :D [/COLOR][/quote]


[COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Lord of Spirits has a good song from a hilarious movie quoted in his signature, and Chii from chobits makes a very cute avatar =D


Edit: to reply to BKStyles, yes, I am a girl XD
[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='CoLoR_Me_EviL][COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Lord of Spirits has a good song from a hilarious movie quoted in his signature, and Chii from chobits makes a very cute avatar =D[/FONT'][/COLOR][/quote]

Funny banner in sig, funny thing is i've read around 8 or 9 shakespeare books (mainly for class) but hamlet was never one of them. And i hope is a girl since she(?) said i smelled good a page back, lol.
Posted
[FONT=Trebuchet MS]It's already been asked once that this thread bump up the effort, but there really isn't any room for discussion here, and I've seen little improvement; I feel atleast. So yeah, bang.

[B]Thread Closed.[/B][/FONT]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...