safetyjedigirl Posted May 8, 2006 Author Posted May 8, 2006 the 13th man has a very cool signature and i'm guessing is the man. :animesmil
Hanabishi Recca Posted May 8, 2006 Posted May 8, 2006 [quote name='safetyjedigirl']the 13th man has a very cool signature and i'm guessing is the man. :animesmil[/quote] I am assuming that safetyjedigirl likes Zelda game. [Or at least looking at their avatar] I am a Zelda fan also. Zelda fans are always cool in my book ;) EDIT: Saetyjedigirl also updates their sigs fast!!! [*cough*]
Derald Posted May 8, 2006 Posted May 8, 2006 [FONT=Trebuchet MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=Sienna]^ Hanabishi Recca, based on your previous posts, I can indeed say you are quite the polite and respectful person.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Viper0529 Posted May 8, 2006 Posted May 8, 2006 Derald's banner is insanely cool and almost frightening. Kudos
Zen Posted May 8, 2006 Posted May 8, 2006 [color=dimgray][size=1] You are by default, much cooler than version 1.0... congrats. Also, Kanji is pretty.[/color][/size]
Albert Flasher Posted May 8, 2006 Posted May 8, 2006 [COLOR=Sienna]Is incredibley random and, since people apparantly like things that are stupidly random, that makes you cool... right?[/COLOR]
2010DigitalBoy Posted May 9, 2006 Posted May 9, 2006 ^ Is funny in a satirical kind of way. HAs very strange avatar. Likes Rush and that's always cool. Has the word Cygnus in his name... that must count for something. (Northern Cross... thast should be a gang name XD)
ashwolf Posted May 9, 2006 Posted May 9, 2006 [FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Navy]^Tical up there can think of much more intelligent sounding compliments to say about others than yours truly. ^_^ The Tales of Symphonia banner is also a plus in my book. Er that is a TOS summon I see, right? ^^; [/COLOR][/FONT]
Xerxes Posted May 9, 2006 Posted May 9, 2006 you are totally cool with your avatar. i like the username too.
kalon Posted May 9, 2006 Posted May 9, 2006 You are bold enough for your title to be The King of Kings. And it's nice to call someone a pretty angel.
2010DigitalBoy Posted May 9, 2006 Posted May 9, 2006 You got a Lord of the Rings guy in your avatar. LotR is awesome. And Frodo and Sam are totally gay... not that theres anything wrong with it, but I'm sick of people saying otherwise. EDIT: My ppost came late. Silver, you have a nifty signature.
SunfallE Posted May 9, 2006 Posted May 9, 2006 [COLOR=RoyalBlue]Lets try to put a little more effort into this thread. Quite a few posts are very spammy. I suggest that people start using more than a few words to say something nice about the person who posted before you. For example: Tical?s Tales of Symphonia banner is nicely made and the quote about showing support for a fellow member shows that they are kind and caring. ^_~ [/COLOR]
Funny Girl Posted May 9, 2006 Posted May 9, 2006 [COLOR=Lime]Sunfalle I think that your avatar and sig are way cool and better than anything that I could ever pull off.I also think that your avatar reminds me a lot of a amga character too. :D [/COLOR]
OMNOMNOMALY Posted May 9, 2006 Posted May 9, 2006 [quote name='Lord of Spirits][COLOR=Lime']Sunfalle I think that your avatar and sig are way cool and better than anything that I could ever pull off.I also think that your avatar reminds me a lot of a amga character too. :D [/COLOR][/quote] [COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Lord of Spirits has a good song from a hilarious movie quoted in his signature, and Chii from chobits makes a very cute avatar =D Edit: to reply to BKStyles, yes, I am a girl XD [/FONT][/COLOR]
TheResplendent Posted May 9, 2006 Posted May 9, 2006 [quote name='CoLoR_Me_EviL][COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Lord of Spirits has a good song from a hilarious movie quoted in his signature, and Chii from chobits makes a very cute avatar =D[/FONT'][/COLOR][/quote] Funny banner in sig, funny thing is i've read around 8 or 9 shakespeare books (mainly for class) but hamlet was never one of them. And i hope is a girl since she(?) said i smelled good a page back, lol.
SkyBlu Posted May 9, 2006 Posted May 9, 2006 FF VII fan. Which makes him instantly cool. Also good grammer
Stuart Posted May 9, 2006 Posted May 9, 2006 [FONT=Trebuchet MS]It's already been asked once that this thread bump up the effort, but there really isn't any room for discussion here, and I've seen little improvement; I feel atleast. So yeah, bang. [B]Thread Closed.[/B][/FONT]
Recommended Posts