Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=#656446]LOLZ. What's a game without the drama?

Srsly tho, methinks it's a rather exciting part of the game, the rush to claim the next character. Not only does it keep us on our toes, but it's a good way to rack up thread views. Certainly is [i]the[/i] coolest art thread on the block. Yo yo.[/COLOR]
  • Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
WTF guys? You're complaining about not getting a character and now no one wants it?

I claim Cloud's character just to get this thing moving again ~_~ (will get posted later tonight when I get back from work)

[QUOTE=1nOnlyCloud]

(sorry, I pulled the image so it wouldn't be posted all over the place ^^;; the thread is already totally image heavy)

He has red hair and green eyes. His hair covers his right eye. your could do anything you want with the clothing.[/QUOTE]


[img]http://members.lycos.co.uk/rvoid/oekaki/pictures/63.png[/img]

My server is being wonky and won't let me upload it ~_~ Since it's an oekaki, you can scoot over [url=http://members.lycos.co.uk/rvoid/oekaki/index.php]here[/url] to see it if it doesn't work (you can also view the animation if you wanna see me draw it XD Complete with dorky comments because I feel the need to write all over everything when I draw... Bonus Get!)

ALSO, I didn't mean to sound like an *** and I wasn't trying to be hostile, but jeez guys... enough with the drama, this is a game. Let's move on now? (I'm also not a mister ^^; but that's a different story)

And now that I've written a small novel XD; *shot dead* here's my character~

[url=http://www.redvoid.com/ori/pinkgreen.jpg]Linky, linky - pink and green guy[/url]
Posted
[size=1][color=#CD6619]Now hold on there, mister. Don't go on getting all "SHUT-UP-You-Idiots" mode on us. I don't know about the others, but I sure as heck ain't complainin'. It's not that anyone doesn't want it or that no one wants to draw it, it's the fact that we're just expressing what we think of what's going on right now.

In any case, there's no need to go all hostile on us. Just relax, draw, and let your pencils and fingers do the talking ^_^.[/size][/color]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrange][quote name='GTK][img']http://www.redvoid.com/ori/pinkgreen.jpg[/img][/quote]

Since everyone seems to be having such argumentative fun ( ;) ), I shall be liketh a ninja.

*swoops in, sicks a sticky note to the picture: CLAIM'D. swoops out again*

[b]ETA:[/b] I ran out of time due to my internet inconvieniently going Kablooie on me. Sorry. Pink and Green Guy is up for grabs. D:[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=#354253]^ Thank you, Ms. Ozzy.

[quote name='GTK][IMG']http://www.redvoid.com/ori/pinkgreen.jpg[/IMG][/quote]

[b]edit:[/b] Alright, here it is. I combined GTK's character and mine into one drawing:
[CENTER][url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/genkai-haretsu2.jpg][b][COLOR=Red]Click![/COLOR][/b][/url][/CENTER]
My character's the guy at the left, okay? He's supposed to be wearing those baggy samurai pants. And don't forget his pipe! Hope you do well![/COLOR]
Posted
NO im not claiming it but i do find it funny that people say how they have been WAITING AND WAITING for a chance to claim it, yet someone posts a picture, and several hours later no one has claimed it yet. Its just a strange thing i just recently started noticing. Odd.
Posted
[size=1]Many said they wanted to hop in, but couldn't. Well, they obviously aren't really trying anymore.][strike] I was just suggesting something. Get over it.[/strike]

Sorry for that, I thought I was still being misunderstood for my post on the last page, here ¬_¬;;[/size]
Posted
I deleted what i said on this post because i forgot the little "scratchout" thing. Anyways all is well. Ill be sure to think before i type from now on.
Posted
[quote name='Delta][IMG']http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/genkai-haretsu2.jpg[/IMG][/quote]


[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Well, since a little argument has been going on and no one has claimed Delta-oneechan's sexy man (lol), I guess I'll claim it and have it done in 24 hours or less!

*Sneaks in like a Ninja and takes teh sexy man for awhile* X3[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
This is really random, but has anyone thought of archiving all the drawings done here? I mean, at the very least, it could get tossed on a photobucket account or something since that's free?

I'm just saying, cause this is totally fun XD *heart* and it'd be sort of sad if some of the drawings poofed or something later T_T
Posted
[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Yeah, I totally agree with you , GTK. I mean, maybe leave it somewhere so it doesn't dissapear later on. I mean, I like looking at the old pics!! ^^

Anyways, here's my version of Delta's sexy man. I got lazy, so... mwahahaha. n.n;

[IMG]http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/8439/delta5le.png[/IMG]

Hope it's good.


And here's my character, Rei. He's sort of ditzy so... lol.

[URL=http://www.deviantart.com/view/34808829/]Rei Here.[/URL] [/FONT] [/SIZE] [/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=#354253][quote name='GTK']This is really random, but has anyone thought of archiving all the drawings done here? I mean, at the very least, it could get tossed on a photobucket account or something since that's free?[/quote]
[center][SIZE=3][URL=http://s67.photobucket.com/albums/h286/draw_my_character/][b][COLOR=Red][i]Draw My Character[/i] Album[/color][/b][/url][/SIZE]
[b]Password:[/b] ob_ftw[/center]

[b]KW:[/b] Yay! Smoke! Also, bright colors![/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE=Delta][color=#354253]
[center][size=3][url="http://s67.photobucket.com/albums/h286/draw_my_character/"][b][color=red][i]Draw My Character[/i] Album[/color][/b][/url][/size][/center]
[/color][/QUOTE]right on

Just one problem. You got the Archer and Azari mixied up. Azari is the uncolored shoelace tying dude, the archer is the green wearing blondie looking dude.

That is awesome though. Some of the pictures o have on my pc. mainly the ones iv redone or mine that have been redone. but seeing them all together is nice. And knowing that they wont vanish suddenly is a nice thing to know.
Posted
[COLOR=#354253][QUOTE=Frankie]Just one problem. You got the Archer and Azari mixied up. Azari is the uncolored shoelace tying dude, the archer is the green wearing blondie looking dude.

That is awesome though. Some of the pictures o have on my pc. mainly the ones iv redone or mine that have been redone. but seeing them all together is nice. And knowing that they wont vanish suddenly is a nice thing to know.[/QUOTE]Yes, they are now forever preserved in a compendium that even my honorable I cannot touch. I seem to have forgotten the password to the album (that, or it has been edited) and cannot retrieve it. Ah well, ***** happens! :3[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE=Delta][COLOR=#354253]
[center][SIZE=3][URL=http://s67.photobucket.com/albums/h286/draw_my_character/][b][COLOR=Red][i]Draw My Character[/i] Album[/color][/b][/url][/SIZE]
[b]Password:[/b] ob_ftw[/center]

[b]KW:[/b] Yay! Smoke! Also, bright colors![/COLOR][/QUOTE]


You are made of awesome XD

Too bad about the password though T_T Is there no way of retrieving it at all?
Posted
[QUOTE=GTK]You are made of awesome XD

Too bad about the password though T_T Is there no way of retrieving it at all?[/QUOTE]
yeah like cant you send in your email to request a password, or send in the name of the account and request a password? Or does that site not do that?
Posted
[QUOTE=Keyblade Wielder][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]

And here's my character, Rei. He's sort of ditzy so... lol.

[URL=http://www.deviantart.com/view/34808829/]Rei Here.[/URL] [/FONT] [/SIZE] [/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][STRIKE]I claim him >D

*muaha* >_>[/STRIKE]

[CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/AzureImi/rei036.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

I was too lazy to draw clothes on him. Nevermind. >_> And don't ask about the fat chicken thing on his head. I don't know either.

Next: To draw [B]Crucabelle[/B]. She's a pretty badass chick, and that's a crowbar strapped to her leg. You can guess what she uses that for. Usually wears pretty 'out there' clothes, because she doesn't like being in with a crowd.

[[URL=http://www.deviantart.com/view/35525439/]link[/URL]][/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Ezekiel: Oh my gosh you made him look so sexy. His hair is so... green... *hugs and pets Rei* I love the chick, too. I think it's supposed to be me clinging to him. :O Thanks, Zeke. n.n

Aw snap I would love to claim it, but I don't think we can do it twice in a row. :/ Ah well... I would love to get one of Zeke's characters. I just wanted to say that this thread is the awesomeness. It's great how you get to see other people draw your character in their own style, you know? ^^ Kick a**, yo.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE=Ezekiel]

Next: To draw [B]Crucabelle[/B]. She's a pretty badass chick, and that's a crowbar strapped to her leg. You can guess what she uses that for. Usually wears pretty 'out there' clothes, because she doesn't like being in with a crowd.

[[URL=http://www.deviantart.com/view/35525439/]link[/URL]][/QUOTE]


Claim cause she's totally hot O_O

(sorry to anyone who wanted ^^; I feel a bit bad since I just sorta did one, but it looks like she's been up all day and no one grabbed her, so....)


EDIT--

[img]http://members.lycos.co.uk/rvoid/oekaki/pictures/64.png[/img]
(please ignore that her hand totally sucks T_T it's like one in the morning so I didn't wanna fix it *shot dead*)

Here's my chara~ [url=http://redvoid.com/ori/foxgirlthing.jpg]fox girl[/url]
Posted
[SIZE=1][QUOTE]Originally Posted by [B]GTk[/B]
Here's my [URL=http://redvoid.com/ori/foxgirlthing.jpg]chara[/URL]~ fox girl[/QUOTE]
I claim cause shes a fox. ^^
I guess i shall return in 24 hours then. Haven?t done this since the very beginning of the thread.

[IMG]http://img331.imageshack.us/img331/618/scan00451mx.jpg[/IMG]

My version!!
I hope she isn't too cat-like. I've been practicing! ^^ improvement on my first go me thinks.

Here is my character.[URL=http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/2221/scan00461nx.jpg] [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][Matthew][/COLOR][/B] [/URL] XD[/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Illusion] [img']http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/2221/scan00461nx.jpg[/img][/quote]

I'll claim him :)

[b]EDIT:[/b]

Sorry, he isn't the best. I was kinda rushed to finish him so I only spent a good half an hour or so on it :( I'll do him again better when I have the time. ;)

[img]http://img351.imageshack.us/img351/8941/guy2yp.jpg[/img]

Here's mine:

[img]http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/7664/quell4rf.jpg[/img]

His name is Quell Danjer. [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=54137]CLICK HERE[/URL] to see information on him (see my first post for the profile). He's a space bounty hunter from The Boss and my series [b]The Bounty[/b]. :) Have at him.
Posted
[QUOTE=Dragon Warrior][img]http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/7664/quell4rf.jpg[/img]

His name is Quell Danjer. [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=54137]CLICK HERE[/URL] to see information on him (see my first post for the profile). He's a space bounty hunter from The Boss and my series [b]The Bounty[/b]. :) Have at him.[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Sweetness! I claimeth him! *Claims the cool bounty hunter* I hope you don't mind that I make him more... pretty, DW. That's just the way I deaw guys, lol.

Well, I'll edit within 24 hours!! ^o^[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[color=#b0000b][size=1]If someone's missed it, the time limit is up. DW's character is up for grabs once more.[/size][/color]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrange][QUOTE=Dragon Warrior][img]http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/7664/quell4rf.jpg[/img]

His name is Quell Danjer. [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=54137]CLICK HERE[/URL] to see information on him (see my first post for the profile). He's a space bounty hunter from The Boss and my series [b]The Bounty[/b]. :) Have at him.[/QUOTE]

This guy is nifty. *claims*

EDIT: Posted several hours late as my power decided to go out, thus nuetralizing my alarm clock. -_-

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25653&stc=1[/img]

Even bounty hunters relax at some point. :3

Now! To Draw! [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25603]Him[/url], plz.[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...