Queen Asuka Posted January 11, 2002 Author Posted January 11, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i] [B]I will try, I hope you guys like BAGGY pants. its what I wear. I am trying to get a pic as we speak... [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson] I don't mind baggy pants, my preference for guys actually. And ANNA, you BETTER check your email since I KNOW you're online! I emailed you something VERY important!!!!!!!!!!![/color]
Vegitto4 Posted January 11, 2002 Posted January 11, 2002 your pm box is full QA, and respond to me please. I have to get a camera. so it wont be long
Queen Asuka Posted January 11, 2002 Author Posted January 11, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i] [B]your pm box is full QA, and respond to me please. I have to get a camera. so it wont be long [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson]*Grrs and goes and deletes crap out of her box* HEY someone give me a frickin suggestion! I know some of you people like LOTR!!!!!!!!! And hey, you PM me again...[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now