OtakuBoards

Lord of the Rings

Queen Asuka

[color=crimson]Hey Anna, maybe you can come over on Thursday or so and we can go see the movie again! I want to go see it at Am Star because the theatre is WAAAAAAAAAAAY better! So yeah, I'll call you this week.

Anywho, yeah you guys, all the girls are in love with Legolas. He's the best character in the whole frickin book. You just wait Anna until you see him in action, in the book that is. He is portrayed so well in the book. Way better than in the movie, let me tell you.

I have almost went on a quest to get Legolas pictures. I have another one somewhere around here that I got off of AOL. It's so CUTE! ^_^[/color]

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest megafury1500
Man this movie rocked!Legolas was cool....The battle between Aragon(aka Strider)and that Orc was awsome....but Harry Potter?:therock: WHO IN THE BLUE BLAZES OF HECK LIKES HARRY POTTER?!

[i]I[/i] in the 'blue blazes of heck' like Harry Potter! (books more than the movie..... by a landslide).

I just got back from seeing LOTR the [i]third[/i] time, and tomorrow I see it again for the forth. ^_^ I'll never get tired of it................ *Legolas......... Elijah Baggins..... :rotflmao: (j/k)*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by megafury1500 [/i]
[B]Man this movie rocked!Legolas was cool....The battle between Aragon(aka Strider)and that Orc was awsome....but Harry Potter?:therock: WHO IN THE BLUE BLAZES OF HECK LIKES HARRY POTTER?! [/B][/QUOTE]

I say, lets poison potheads cup of tea and make it turn blue, then tell him it's the new tea with the blue berry flavor! MWHAHAHAHAHA, I'm so evil, i scare myself sometimes!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]Oh yeah, I definately believe he was actually shooting those arrows. I read somewhere that the actors were to do all stunts/actions whenever possible, and shooting arrows is certainly a feat that can be accomplished. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]You are correct that almost every actor did his or her own stunts. Out of them all, Aragorn/Strider (AKA - Viggo Mortensen) preformed the most. He was the most active character and most serious about getting the parts just right.

Oh, and just a side note - While I did like Harry Potter, it in no way compares to this movie (seen it five times, probably never going to see Harry Potter again). ^_^ Just me though, soooo sorry if that offends anyone)
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NorykoAngelcry [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]You are correct that almost every actor did his or her own stunts. Out of them all, Aragorn/Strider (AKA - Viggo Mortensen) preformed the most. He was the most active character and most serious about getting the parts just right.

Oh, and just a side note - While I did like Harry Potter, it in no way compares to this movie (seen it five times, probably never going to see Harry Potter again). ^_^ Just me though, soooo sorry if that offends anyone)
[/SIZE][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Heck yeah, Aragorn kicks....... and I agree, LOTR is [i]way[/i] better than Harry Potter. I've seen Harry Potter once, and just got back from seeing LOTR for my forth time. Ow..... my butt was so sore.... ^_^;

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Soccer 4 Life [/i]
[B]

:therock: :therock: :therock: :therock: :therock: Who are you referring to????? [/B][/QUOTE]

Queen and Anna.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]

Queen and Anna. [/B][/QUOTE]

Whoa, whoa now! Who says we're looking at his :butthead: ?! I dunno 'bout Asuka :therock: but I'm looking at his face, his hair, and just his whole character......... gah the charisma he has, everything about Legolas is like, perfection! He has grace, chivalry, bravery, poise, and he still tears apart orc as well as Aragorn!

[B]

Whoa, whoa now! Who says we're looking at his :butthead: ?! I dunno 'bout Asuka :therock: but I'm looking at his face, his hair, and just his whole character......... gah the charisma he has, everything about Legolas is like, perfection! He has grace, chivalry, bravery, poise, and he still tears apart orc as well as Aragorn! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]Now ME, I'm noticing ALL angles of Legolas...I noticed that he is wearing white spandex and green thigh highs...now THAT looks good to me...and he is so BUILT and he has such a nice body and a nice....YEAH...and his hair is beautiful, too...I have a shrine to him in my room. I pay homage to him EVERYDAY...I'm going to start an affiliation...L.O.L...Lovers of Legolas, and I'm the president!!!!!!!

Now Aragorn was a cutie, but ELIJAH BAGGINS ruled too! *LOL Anna, that was sooooooo funny!*[/color]

o_O

Yeah Tori, we all know how you are......... (lol,.. j/k)

Well, while I think Legolas is the epitamy of perfection, I [i]do[/i] have a thing for Elijah BAGGINS.. (lol!) He's so........ almost pretty! it's kinda scary..... o.O but seriously, he has the perfect facial structure, and GORGEOUS blue eyes..... But yeah, I suppose Orlando Greenleaf's good-lookin', too, although I prefer Legolas Bloom... it must be the ears.... and the hair...... :D

[B]o_O

Yeah Tori, we all know how you are......... (lol,.. j/k)

Well, while I think Legolas is the epitamy of perfection, I [i]do[/i] have a thing for Elijah BAGGINS.. (lol!) He's so........ almost pretty! it's kinda scary..... o.O but seriously, he has the perfect facial structure, and GORGEOUS blue eyes..... But yeah, I suppose Orlando Greenleaf's good-lookin', too, although I prefer Legolas Bloom... it must be the ears.... and the hair...... :D [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]I happen to LIKE Orlando, too...but I just like Legolas more...it HAS to be the ears..his ears are sooooooooooo sexy...and his dark eyebrows and light fair hair and UGH...I am so obsessed! You can HAVE Elijah, Legolas is totally mine.

By the way, thanks for becoming a PROUD member! *laughs*[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B]

[color=crimson].... You can HAVE Elijah, Legolas is totally mine.

[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

So anna is gonna have me huh?? sounds spiffy, she is pretty, as are you QA, o wait, you know that already.:naughty: :tasty:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]

So anna is gonna have me huh?? sounds spiffy, she is pretty, as are you QA, o wait, you know that already.:naughty: :tasty: [/B][/QUOTE]

(lol) Oh yeah, you know I WANT you :naughty: ;) ('specially if you look like Elijah... POST A PIC OF YOU!!) ^_^

[color=crimson]Ya know, since I'm starting a fanfic on LOTR, I wonder if anyone has any ideas on how I should go about it? I mean, I've made sort of an outline and I put me and Anna into the story and I have some very ODD twists..but does anyone have a suggestion for me? Just wondering! :D[/color]