OtakuBoards

Lord of the Rings

Queen Asuka

Yea Legolas and Strider are sooooooo fit!!! heehee! my bf told me off coz when they were getting attacked by the cave troll I practically screamed "noooo! I'll be well P***ed if one of you dies and if both of you do I'm walking straight out of this cinema!" :D

The film was really kool though but I can't wait for the next part coz I hate endings like that, coz its not an ending at all..its there to be finished so all I can say is:
"pretty pretty please finish it soon nice mr and mrs actors and people in the film developing industry!"

:haha:

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]I look like elijah wood, so its all good, but stryder looked really cool, lots of chicks i know love him. [/B][/QUOTE]

:therock:

You look like Elijah Wood?? I would like to see some evidence of that sir, if ye don't mind.... :naughty: Heh, especially if you have eyes like his..... gawl, they're such a pretty blue!! I love blue eyes........ *stares off*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by velvet paws [/i]
[B]Yea Legolas and Strider are sooooooo fit!!! heehee! my bf told me off coz when they were getting attacked by the cave troll I practically screamed "noooo! I'll be well P***ed if one of you dies and if both of you do I'm walking straight out of this cinema!" :D

The film was really kool though but I can't wait for the next part coz I hate endings like that, coz its not an ending at all..its there to be finished so all I can say is:
"pretty pretty please finish it soon nice mr and mrs actors and people in the film developing industry!"

:haha: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]They already made the second part and the third part, so that way they can release it soon afterwards and you don't have to wait 2 or 3 years in between like Star Wars or the Harry Potter books. So it's all good. ^^

AND LEGOLAS IS MINE! I CLAIM HIM HERE AND NOW! Back off Anna, I know you liked FRODO! The elf guy is totally mine...he's so much more awesome in the book than in the movie...*goes on quoting a passage* "A smile lay upon his lips...* Ooh..just reading that made me shudder...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B]

[color=crimson]They already made the second part and the third part, so that way they can release it soon afterwards and you don't have to wait 2 or 3 years in between like Star Wars or the Harry Potter books. So it's all good. ^^

AND LEGOLAS IS MINE! I CLAIM HIM HERE AND NOW! Back off Anna, I know you liked FRODO! The elf guy is totally mine...he's so much more awesome in the book than in the movie...*goes on quoting a passage* "A smile lay upon his lips...* Ooh..just reading that made me shudder...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

NO, LEGOLAS IS MINE!!!! I'm gonna use him to get all the chicks!!! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[B]

AND LEGOLAS IS MINE! I CLAIM HIM HERE AND NOW! Back off Anna, I know you liked FRODO! The elf guy is totally mine...he's so much more awesome in the book than in the movie...*goes on quoting a passage* "A smile lay upon his lips...* Ooh..just reading that made me shudder...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

*grunt* So it's on, eh? I may like Elijah but I still like Legolas too!! I'll fight ya for him! ............... heh, not really....... and dude, don't go lookin up Orlando Bloom....... it's just not the same without the beautiful blond hair...... and the personality conflict doesn't help much. He seems much more arrogant in real life. Legolas seems more stoic and humble...... more ideal of the perfect guy, ne? ;) :love2: So yeah, I prefer to stay in my dream bubble on this one.

Guest Master O Beans
Heh- me and one of my friends went to the 10:40pm showing of this movie...having NO idea it was 3 hrs long!! Heh, my a** was quite numb after that movie... :whoops:
Oh yeah, and we got lost and went 45minutes out of our way on the way home :freak:

[B]My eyes have that color, but i have other color's in there as well. I probably dontlook like him anymore. I would have to change my hairstyle. though. I would have to do some picture taking, I hope LM reads this. She has wanted a pic of me for so long [/B][/QUOTE]

that's right, what the heck is going on??? *gripes*

[B][color=crimson]AND LEGOLAS IS MINE! I CLAIM HIM HERE AND NOW! Back off Anna, I know you liked FRODO! The elf guy is totally mine...he's so much more awesome in the book than in the movie...*goes on quoting a passage* "A smile lay upon his lips...* Ooh..just reading that made me shudder...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]Legolas is not even either yours!

Legolas: If Gandalf would go before us with a bright flame, he might melt a path for you.
Gandalf: If Elves could fly, they might fetch the sun to save us.
[i]...later....[/i]
Legolas: Farewell! I go to find the sun!

heh, for some reason, that stuck in my head the first time i ever read the book, and it's been one of my fav quotes ever since.

I loved the movie. Stupid me, i went to see it with people who hadn't read the books, though... >_<

Aragorn and Legolas were perfectly portrayed. Arwen got her part padded quite a bit. I thought the Ringwraiths showed up a few extra times...at least, that's what it seemed like. I wanted to see Tom Bambadil! Frodo and Sam were good. I couldn't keep Pippin and Merry straight. Gimli was very well done. Boromir didn't die till the beginning of the second [or fourth] book. Bilbo wasn't like what i pictured him to be. But Elrond was good. I rather thought they overplayed the whole battle between Gandalf and Saruman, though. The orcs were....well, [/FONT]

[B]Speaking of Arwen, she shouldn't have met them in the forest, and technically by the book, the cave troll didn't stab frodo. I was just talking about it with my dad [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]Well, it was actually an orc that got him. He was pinned up against the wall, shoulda been dead, but the [i]mithril[/i] saved him.[/FONT]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]for all the ladies who love legolas... some eye candy... [/B][/QUOTE]

*right clicks, ....'Save Picture As'...* heheheh....... :naughty:

Yes Vegitto, put up a [i]real[/i] pic of yourself. Tell your dad it's Christmas, and in light of the wonderful season, to let you use it just this one time... or something... dang, I need to get another pic of me here.... the one that's going around w/ both me and Queen Asuka has me looking like.... :drunk:. I'll put that on my to-do list..

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][FONT=century gothic]Legolas is not even either yours!

Legolas: If Gandalf would go before us with a bright flame, he might melt a path for you.
Gandalf: If Elves could fly, they might fetch the sun to save us.
[i]...later....[/i]
Legolas: Farewell! I go to find the sun!

heh, for some reason, that stuck in my head the first time i ever read the book, and it's been one of my fav quotes ever since.

I loved the movie. Stupid me, i went to see it with people who hadn't read the books, though... >_<

Aragorn and Legolas were perfectly portrayed. Arwen got her part padded quite a bit. I thought the Ringwraiths showed up a few extra times...at least, that's what it seemed like. I wanted to see Tom Bambadil! Frodo and Sam were good. I couldn't keep Pippin and Merry straight. Gimli was very well done. Boromir didn't die till the beginning of the second [or fourth] book. Bilbo wasn't like what i pictured him to be. But Elrond was good. I rather thought they overplayed the whole battle between Gandalf and Saruman, though. The orcs were....well, [/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]Legolas is mine! Legolas is mine! I even had a dream about him last night. I was freaked out when I woke up. And the whole thing about the movie that you said, I totally agree with. I was thinking along the same lines. [/color]

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]for all the ladies who love legolas... some eye candy... [/B][/QUOTE]

...It's the ears isn't it? Damn! I knew I should have gotten those pointy ears when they were on sale...bah! :p

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]

...It's the ears isn't it? Damn! I knew I should have gotten those pointy ears when they were on sale...bah! :p [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]It's not just the ears...it's the high cheekbones, the long blonde hair, the graceful demeanor, the elegant voice, the sexy body in green spandex, and the awesome power of his bow. And he's sly and graceful in the book...that's what makes Legolas so great. He's SO beautiful! [/color]

[color=crimson]Grr Grr Grr! I was going to post this pic in one of my old ones, but it wouldn't let me attach on and edit. I hate to double post but OH WELL!

Hey LM and Anna, I just found this pic of Legolas on this Orlando Bloom website. You've probably already seen it, but it was so good I have to share the wealth!!!!!!!! *grins evilly* Only 'cause I'm nice like that. *squeezes her Legolas plushie*[/color]

[B]

[color=crimson]It's not just the ears...it's the high cheekbones, the long blonde hair, the graceful demeanor, the elegant voice, the sexy body in green spandex, and the awesome power of his bow. And he's sly and graceful in the book...that's what makes Legolas so great. He's SO beautiful! [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

though the ears are damn sexy...

[B]

[color=crimson]It's not just the ears...it's the high cheekbones, the long blonde hair, the graceful demeanor, the elegant voice, the sexy body in green spandex, and the awesome power of his bow. And he's sly and graceful in the book...that's what makes Legolas so great. He's SO beautiful! [/color] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]Heh. I was terrified that the movie going to mess him up, but he ended up being perfect. Doncha think?[/FONT] ;)