OtakuBoards

Veggietales

Sara

[FONT=century gothic]Anyone here watch Veggietales? Just curious.

And for those of you [most of you, prolly!] who don't haven't heard of them....Veggietales is a series of little movies put out by Big Idea Productions. They feature...well...vegetables....as characters.... They're cute, fun little things. [/FONT]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]Oh yes, I remember watching a few shows of them. They're cool, and I like the tomato. Is the show where the vegetables are all 3D? [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]heh, yeah. The one with the little three-d vegetables.

Larry's cool. Bob's prolly my favorite. And i can't stand Junior....

The world needs...a hero.
[i]I! Am! That! Hero![/i]
They call me..........[i][b]Larry-Boy![/i][/b]

lol[/FONT]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][FONT=century gothic]Anyone here watch Veggietales? Just curious.
[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]

meeeeeeeeeeee!!! when i worked at heaven & earth (a christian specialty store), they had veggie tales on the tvs all the time. we had the stuffed veggie tales characters, veggie tales ties, pencils, backpacks, t-shirts, cds, everything. they were the most popular thing w/ the kids (except that horrible wwjd merchandise...).

p.s. singing the veggie tales song on principle is one of the signs that you're obsessed w/ vegeta. :p

MEEEEE!!!!!!!! I LOVE VEGGIETALES!!!!!!! Mwuahahahaha!!! :D Gotta love 'em!!!

*walks off singing* Vegietales, Veggietales, Veggietales. Veggietales! There's never-ever-ever-ever-ever been a show like Veggietales! There's never-ever-ever-ever-ever been a show like Veggietales! It's time for Veggietales!!!!

"Cause your his CHEESEBURGER! His lovely CHEESEBURGER! He'll wait for you-oo oh! He'll come for you-oo yeah!"

Um...........................:cool: yeah, I've seen Veggietales...... :blulaugh: They're awesome!

Cebuuuuu! Cebuuuuuu!........

:bow:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]

:bow: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Hahaha, that song is awesome! I've only seen the actual show a few times, but I own one of the Veggietales CDs, and it is hilarious! I think the Cebu one has to be my favorite though [/color]:bellylol:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]"Cause your his CHEESEBURGER! His lovely CHEESEBURGER! He'll wait for you-oo oh! He'll come for you-oo yeah!"

Um...........................:cool: yeah, I've seen Veggietales...... :blulaugh: They're awesome!

:bow: [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]LoL, my fav song is prolly the Dance of the Cucumber....heh... I love that show. I think we own all but the most recent movie....[/FONT]

[SIZE=1]Veggie.... tales? :therock:

I am sorry to say that I have never had the honor of watching an episode of "Veggietales" but from what you people say it is either a really good and enjoyable program or it is the stupidest thing ever made.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Veggie.... tales? :therock:

I am sorry to say that I have never had the honor of watching an episode of "Veggietales" but from what you people say it is either a really good and enjoyable program or it is the stupidest thing ever made.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]I believe it's only a series of tapes, sometimes shown as specials on television. At least, as far as I know.[/FONT]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][FONT=century gothic]I believe it's only a series of tapes, sometimes shown as specials on television. At least, as far as I know.[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]I thought it was a kids show shown on ABC television or something?! Oh well, I could be wrong I s'pose....