july Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 according to everything that i've heard so far, pretty much all of my friends from this forum are banned... shinji hacked the boards? shinji was like one of my pals... i don't know anymore... these boards have lost their meaning for me now because i have to start all over again and make new friends... this stinks...
Transtic Nerve Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 Shinji still be here..... just not under that name....
Spike Spiegel Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by july [/i] [B]according to everything that i've heard so far, pretty much all of my friends from this forum are banned... shinji hacked the boards? shinji was like one of my pals... i don't know anymore... these boards have lost their meaning for me now because i have to start all over again and make new friends... this stinks... [/B][/QUOTE] Hey baby :D
july Posted August 19, 2001 Author Posted August 19, 2001 oh god i'm bored right now... and what the hell was that "hey baby"? i don't even let my dad call me "baby"... that's so degrading in my world... i prefer honey...
Matt.D Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by july [/i] [B]according to everything that i've heard so far, pretty much all of my friends from this forum are banned... shinji hacked the boards? shinji was like one of my pals... i don't know anymore... these boards have lost their meaning for me now because i have to start all over again and make new friends... this stinks... [/B][/QUOTE][color=teal] *points 2 sig*[/color]
Fish Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 o well... its a new beggining you will be fine don't worry...
Spike Spiegel Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 Hah...Yea, I'm Shinji incase you weren't aware.
MysticBabe Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 I know what you mean, i had a lot of friends on 2.0, but most of them didn't come back, *sniff* i hope they do eventually.
Warlock Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spike Spiegel [/i] [B]Hah...Yea, I'm Shinji incase you weren't aware. [/B][/QUOTE] That was truly funny. You greet her and she doesn't even know who you are...
MysticBabe Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spike Spiegel [/i] [B]Hah...Yea, I'm Shinji incase you weren't aware. [/B][/QUOTE] He's back! Everyone run for your lives! Just kidding:D i knew it was you.
july Posted August 19, 2001 Author Posted August 19, 2001 MY FRIENDS HACKED THE BOARD!!! those jerks didn't even let me in on it either... and p.s. i knew it was shinji after reading the second post on this topic... i may not think quite often but i'm not a fool...
Renee Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 I don't even know why I'm here. Oh yeah, I'm a mod!:D
july Posted August 19, 2001 Author Posted August 19, 2001 haha, i look at you avatar shinji and i see you that way, when you said "hush hush"... i get it...
Jeff Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by july [/i] [B]shinji hacked the boards? [/B][/QUOTE] sounds like scapegoating to me
Guest Tyco Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 Shinji you deserved to have you (beep) banned^^ But im still here July^^
PiroMunkie Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [SIZE=1]I don't really have any actual friends here, just aquaintances(sp?). So if I lose one I'll just have to wait until another one comes along..[/SIZE]
PiroMunkie Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyco [/i] [B]Shinji you deserved to have you (beep) banned^^ But im still here July^^ [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]What the hell??? Shinji is NOT a bad person! I talked to him on AIM once, I didn't believe it was him for a while cause he wasn't being the mean guy he shows everyone on the board. He's acutally pretty cool...and so what if he [i]did[/i] hack into the boards, look what we got out of it! Out of the bad comes the good..[/SIZE]
Pretty Sammy Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 I don't have any of my friends that I really know here, so I guess that's sad too. :(
Gally Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 I don't know anybody 'cause I'm new...wait...I know Transtic and Jeff...I'm so lonely. *cries*
Sephiroth Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 I'm still here too, just under a different name.... *points to sig* but you probably guessed that already....
PiroMunkie Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]I'm still here too, just under a different name.... *points to sig* but you probably guessed that already.... [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Yes I did already guess that! Wow you knew that I already guessed that, you MUST be some kinda god! lol.. *HONK!*[/SIZE]
Anna Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 lol... HONK.... hehe, you should make that a real bumper sticker:D
Recommended Posts