OtakuBoards

Your Favourite Kind Of Alcohol [M for drug use, oooooh]

DeadSeraphim

[COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial]I doubt this thread will get a whole lot of replies, since most of you are either not legal age or straight edger types, but I figured I'd try anyway, since the only thing better than alcohol is talking about alcohol, and as a forum talking about things (including alcohol) is OL's designated purpose. Remember kids, your parents won't read your posts if you admit to underage drinking, so feel free to go nuts.

Anyway, poirsonally, I am quite partial to [i]rum[/i], Bundaberg Rum in particular - but never by itself. Of the many terrible things in the world I have tasted, straight rum rates as one of the most terrible, so I always, [b]always[/b] have it with Cola. By themselves Cola and Rum are distinctly gross, together they make a wonderful taste sensation only surpassed by [i]OP[/i] Rum and Cola (which will **** you up real fast so I don't reccommend it if you can't hold your alcohol - OP is not for the faint of heart). I'm also partial to West Coast, which is lolly water of the most heinous variety, and occasionally I can manage beer.

I have to be pretty wasted before I start considering beer, though, so it's not a common occurence.

On the opposite end of the scale, XXXX is the devil for me, as is Johnny Walker (especially Johnny Walker Red, which can easily destroy a good Coke). Last time I had Johnny Walker I poured it all down the sink, it is really [i]that bad[/i]. But yeah. What's your favourite beverage to get inebriated on?[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Heero yuy
I don't drink too often, considering I get sick now. And the fact I'm still under age.

I liked Captain Morgan's rum

And mixing Hipnotic and Hennesey together, which gave a nice green color and was dubbed the "Incredible Hulk".

I like beer with lime, and not warm.

I hate Vodka, smells like rubbing alcohol and taste like gasoline.

But overall, I like Kahula. Especially in my coffee.

For me I dont drink much niether, since I am underage, although I dont look it. For me Ponche and Kalula and milk is the bomb. It may sound girly but it taists d*** good :animesmil . Oh and TK that will mess you up pretty darn quick; and I actually like taking strait shots of it as well :animestun . I cant stand beer, I gag at even the smell of it, but thats just me.

[size=1][color=dimgray]We should start a drinkers club, lol. Anyways I am an underage drinker, but I guess you could say I'm something of a lush. I don't need to drink but I do it quite regularly. I'm also a pretty crazy drinker, because I take most my drinks strait and without a chaser, stupidity of youth you could say. [/color][/size]
[size=1][color=dimgray][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=dimgray]I am a rum drinker as well Dead, I am going to have to try Bundaburg. I like my spiced rums, although Captain Morgan Tattoo is pretty good from what I remember. I also drink Barbarosa quite often, not as good but cheap. Have you ever tried Spiced Rum and 7up, it kinda has a Creme Soda taste it's pretty good, though you can't put as much alcohol in compaired to a Rum and Cola, because the Soda isn't as strong of a flavor.[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=dimgray]Kahula is good, in my opinion a little sweet but I love coffee. I'm pretty easily pleased as long as it's alcohol. Anything amaretto is amazing in my opinion as well, I addicted to the flavor whether it be in my coffee, hot chocolate, or liquor.[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=dimgray]One of my favorite drink mixes is a Kamakaze, Vodka, Orange Vodka Mixer, and Lemon Juice Extract, tastes like lemonade. [/color][/size]
[size=1][color=dimgray]I'd say the worst alcohol I've ever had, was UV Vodka, YUCK! It tasted like cough syrup, the worst flavor in the world, well maybe not that bad but I hate cough syrup, it makes me gag.[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=dimgray]I'm not a big Tequila fan, I'll drink it, and the good thing is, it makes beer taste soo much better. I tend to drink alot of beer though, just because it's the easiest to get where I live. We have horrible strict liquor laws, enough to drive you nuts. So far the favorite beers would have to be Budwiser and Miller, though most of the time I don't complain I just drink.[/color][/size]

[color=crimson] I prefer drinking bourbon and cola. It is an awesome concoction. I have never tried straight burbon before, so I can't say if I like it straight or not.

I've never been drunk, despite tasting my first beer around the age of 8. I think I've built up a natural resistance to it's effectivness, because I can drink quite a bit yet feel nothing. That's mixing my poisons, too.

I only drink occasionally when I can afford to buy some out of my meager wages, when I do, I usually make it a B&C.[/color]

[COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial][quote name='Veritas][size=1][color=dimgray]I am a rum drinker as well Dead, I am going to have to try Bundaburg.[/color'][/size][/quote]
I'm not sure of your chances of getting it outside of Australia (or at a reasonable price, if so). It's unspiced and very dark and rich, so I wish you luck regardless, cause it really is delicious.
[quote name='Shinje][color=crimson']I've never been drunk, despite tasting my first beer around the age of 8. I think I've built up a natural resistance to it's effectivness, because I can drink quite a bit yet feel nothing. That's mixing my poisons, too.[/color][/quote]
It depends largely on your water intake during the drinking, and your body type. Generally, guys with large frames (or who are just plain old [b]fat[/b]) can handle a lot more than a weedier person, or a woman. So you're either a big guy, know to drink H2O between every few drinks, or both. lol[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]Bundy Rum is the best *drools* I like rum, any kind of rum really. I drink mostly Vodka however, straight or mixed with whatever. I recently turned 18 so I?ve been going proverbially crazy trying all these things.

I have to say that I like Ouzo; I?m half Greek so go figure. It smells like licorice, made from aniseed. [URL=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ouzo ][B][COLOR=SandyBrown]Wiki link![/COLOR][/B][/URL] For those who don?t know what I?m talking about.

I love Scotch whisky; Johnnie Walker is usually in our cupboard, black label at the moment (I don?t like the red, I agree with you DeadSeraphim that it can easily destroy a good coke). But yeah, I absolutely despise beer; I don?t think I will ever get used to the taste.

I might drink wine, white or red but that?s rare. [/SIZE]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS]Mm-hmm, Ouzo's nice with black coffee, as I've learned on holidays in Greece. I couldn't drink a lot of either, though.

I tend to go for spirits over beer, and try to avoid lager (it's beer for wimps!). Southern Comfort is good - sweet, and not as harsh and choking as proper whiskey. Though once I'm already drunk, a couple of Jack Daniels' are a good end-of-evening, farewell-inhibitions kind of drink.[/FONT]

Guest LilyBebeboo
my newest obsession is a dirty shirly, which is a shirly temple but with vodka. yum. basically vodka is my drink of choice when it comes to liquor because it goes with everything! yummm.

as far as beer, i like anything dark.

for wine, in the summer i like white wines, usually pinot grigio. in the winter any type of red will do.

[QUOTE=Charles]I swear to God, I hope no one says they drink Japanese sake.

As for me, an occassional beer, or a Jager Bomb suit me fine. Kamikaze shots are also pretty good.[/QUOTE]

Really? Charles you devil :P

As for me I stick to my bloodline, ABSINTH!

Man that stuff is so strong it will take the hair off your back Laddy.

[COLOR=DimGray][FONT=Tahoma][quote name='Charles']I swear to God, I hope no one says they drink Japanese sake.[/quote]My friend bought Sake the other week or so [I]just[/I] because it was [B]Sake[/B]. I have to admit the bottle looks cool, lol. He still uses it for water and such, haha.

I don't really drink myself, but that's not to say I haven't. In my experience, Carona is disgusting. But what I find great is Tequila. It's got a very.. snappy taste.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[SIZE=1].....Oh?

Quite a lot of people who talk to me on MSN or AIM know I drink. A lot. Yep, I'm underage. But if my parents buy me some now and then, they obviously don't mind me getting drunk on a Saturday night... right?

Whatever, lol.

Really, I haven't had chance to sample any good drinks. It's more like "beggers can't be choosers," I have to wait four years until I'm 18 and legal to buy the stuff. Then I'll experiment. If anyone has any cheap, easily-buyable alcohol for me to get my friends to buy, I'm all ears.

I'd have to say that the nicest drink, though it's possibly the crappiest and doesn't even resemble alcohol in anyway (taste [I]or[/I] smell), is WKD. Blue. The rest is crap. The reason I like the taste is because it's exactly like the slush puppies I buy, and I [I]love[/I] blue slush puppies. So yeah, crap, but tastes brilliant. In fact, I had three litre bottles this Saturday (they weren't actually mine, I just hope my friend doesn't realise he's missing three) and I still have the empty bottles in my room. It really is quite sad. I spend most of my money on this **** each week, but it's not about being drunk, it's about getting drunk. I won't get drunk on something that tastes nasty. Though... I won't get drunk on WKD, either >_>

My favourite would have to be Pure Smirnoff. Not the Smirnoff Ice, not Smirnoff mixed with a little bit a coke, just Smirnoff in a nice big bottle. It's just nice. It burns my throat and tongue and it's hard to get a hold of, but I love it. Normally I never get Smrinoff, but I'd gladly pay three times as much if someone got me a bottle every week. Yum. Actually, to be honest, any kind of Vodka will do me fine, Smirnoff just sounds good.[/SIZE]

I've purchased Sake and received Sake...but that's all from/for family for holidays and stuff. Charles, my dearest, hope I get a ride on that one since I'm Japanese. ;)

I definitely don't drink as much as I use to...not that I use to drink that heavily at all mind you. All my medication makes drinking really, REALLY bad for my kidneys and liver. But my doc says it's okay once in a while. So when I do feel like a drink I usually have some tequila. Unlike some people who can't handle the stuff I can. Slammers or a Margarita...it's all good to me. Brands of choice within my budget would be Cuervo and Sauza. On a bit of a side note: I have never had Mescal. But I am willing to try it.

If I feel like something refreshing I have a Gin and Tonic. Gin of choice would be Bombay Sapphire and, of course, Tanqueray. On rare occassion I will have a Gin Martini with 4 olives. I can't drink that drink without the olives. It's just too strong.

When I am in more of a dessert mood I have a Mudslide, Duck Fart, White Russian, Peppermint Patty or a very sweet Riesling.

I am not a beer drinker at all, but my hubby is a beer snob. He loves seeking out the local microbrew whenever we travel. We are both not wine snobs. We occassionally have some wine with friends but seem to always pick up what we know they like and/or what the Sommelier recommends. :D

[size=1]Lately I've drank a lot of beer. More specifically: Pauwel Kwak. It is great, though I probably drank it too much the past summer. Malibu with a bit pineapple is nice too, once in a while.

[quote name='Swedish Chef']As for me I stick to my bloodline, ABSINTH![/quote]
Absinthe is pretty gross. It's just reserved for people who want to show off, by drinking what seems like the urine of the devil himself.[/size]

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=2][COLOR=Black]Well judging I dont drink much cos I'm underage, I've only drank once, it was this stuff that looked like wine, in a pub in paris....Then I found out that it was the stuff, that people drank at the churches.

I ended up buzzing for like ten minutes, and vomitting in the restroom....after four and a half glasses of that stuff.

Since I've left japan, I have a couple bottles of sake at my house, I havent been able to drink it yet, due to the fact that my father's bar is in Vegas, I live in England, and the fact that I'm underage.

I hear it's good warm.
How do you warm that stuff, throw it into the microwave or put the bottle in boiling water?
I also hear it's good cold too.

- Fury[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Boo][size=1]Lately I've drank a lot of beer. More specifically: Pauwel Kwak. It is great, though I probably drank it too much the past summer. Malibu with a bit pineapple is nice too, once in a while.

Absinthe is pretty gross. It's just reserved for people who want to show off, by drinking what seems like the urine of the devil himself.[/size][/QUOTE]

It is strong but I find that it does what it intends to. It gives you a strong hit and that is that. Plus it is kinda banned in a lot of countries.

[FONT=Tahoma]My usual drinks are SoCo on the rocks, and captain morgan and coke. I tend to stray off into a few different shots of whatever if i'm at a bar for a long amount of time...but when i drink it's normally a prelude to something else...like dinner or a party, or it'll be at a party.

When simply drinking with friends and hanging out somewhere we usually just do heinekens and bacardis. Though normally i'm not much of a beer drinker, heineken literally is one of the couple of types of beer i'll drink.

Have never had Sake, but i would like to try eventually. Also I'm the only one of my friends that likes Tequila...i'll take shots of those every now and then.[/FONT]

MMM I like wine, because it makes my tummy warm ^_^ (I'm such a sorry hobo.). I like to drink a nice bottle wine lightly chilled, and just work on it all evening. Wine is awsome, cuz when you put down water with your wine you just get more drunk, unlike with other stuff...

I really enjoy my dark beers like guiness and old rasputin. an ice cold guiness makes me really happy

." And the grey goose has me feelin kinda loose." to quote a popular lyric, and indeed it does.

finnally I have to give it up for a little congac or the mixing of the three disciples with some eggnog for my holiday wastle. but I'm a rather muscular gentleman and in the winter I tend to be lean toward being portly, especially during football season with the parties and stuff. I have to put down some serious alch before I get red faced and lazy eyed. But I like something I can just sit and sip on all night. intsead of sneak attacking my body with large amounts of fire water.

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]I actually don?t drink. For the simple reason that it takes very little alcohol to plaster me. I assume it?s because I?m on the petite side and unlike some of the guys I know who are nearly twice my weight even a simple beer is enough to get me.

On the flip side, my mom uses different stuff all the time for cooking. I don?t remember what she uses, but she?s got some great recipes that call for different stuff. Like beer batter fried fish. Very tasty.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=indifference][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]I actually don?t drink. For the simple reason that it takes very little alcohol to plaster me. I assume it?s because I?m on the petite side and unlike some of the guys I know who are nearly twice my weight even a simple beer is enough to get me.

On the flip side, my mom uses different stuff all the time for cooking. I don?t remember what she uses, but she?s got some great recipes that call for different stuff. Like beer batter fried fish. Very tasty.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[font=tahoma]Body frame has less to do with your tolerance then you think. I'm 5'7 and 150+ llbs and it takes a crap load to get me drunk. I normally don't drink as much as it takes to get me to that point, but I could go on much further then most people I know.

As for alcohol in cooking, red wine will beat out cooking wine in taste anyday of the week. Gotta use the real stuff, when you seem flames coming out of the stovetop you know you did something right, lol.[/font]

[size=1][color=slategray]If you put an assortment of syrups and vodka in front of me, I can make some damn delicious drinks. One of my more favored is vodka with cherry syrup, that stuff is addictive. I need to get a bartending job some day.

I don't have much experience with beer. I'll drink just about anything you put in front of me, though. I DO know, however, that whoever created Zima must be shot. That stuff is sick.

Despite me being the small thing I am, I can hold my alcohol quite well. To this day I have never tossed my cookies while intoxicated.[/color][/size]

[QUOTE=Bláse][size=1][color=slategray]If you put an assortment of syrups and vodka in front of me, I can make some damn delicious drinks. One of my more favored is vodka with cherry syrup, that stuff is addictive. I need to get a bartending job some day.

I don't have much experience with beer. I'll drink just about anything you put in front of me, though. I DO know, however, that whoever created Zima must be shot. That stuff is sick.

Despite me being the small thing I am, I can hold my alcohol quite well. To this day I have never tossed my cookies while intoxicated.[/color][/size][/QUOTE]

HAHHAHAHA zima is sick. word to that. Sherry isn't bad for cooking terrible for drinking. Straight up red wine is awsome. I agree about seing fire when you cook it lets you know its being cooked when your food is on fire haha.

Bartending sounds awsome. good money too.

Once again beer is awsome but it needs a good head, and it has to be dark and cold and in something glass. Because out of can is disgusting.

Oh, baby I know I'm a bit underage but I love several drinks and they are the drinks that u'll turn your world upside down: Bacardi, Gin, Smirnoff, 5 o' Clock Gin(I don't care to much for Vodka), and my favorite E&J Brandy...yeah I know....alcoholic in the making...but it's the nectar of the gods :alcohol: :rotflmao:

[color=#8B0000]I love vodka. I can drink it raw, but I prefer to have it mixed to suit my taste buds. I usually go with grape juice because it's very smooth, and goes down a lot easier. One thing I'll never do again is mix any kind of alcohol with a fizzy drink; it just absolutely destroys my throat. So much that I could barely talk the next day... then again, I did have a lot to drink that night, haha. Don't get me wrong though, I'm not a piss head. :catgirl:

As well as vodka, I do enjoy a snifter of light beer every now and then, but I despise whiskey. It is horrible raw, and even worse mixed.[/color]