OtakuBoards

Any regrets?

Magus

[color=darkblue][size=1]From back then to now, do you have any regrets about what you've done or did not do?

I don't really have any big regrets, but I do have a couple.. I guess.

The 1st one is not going to the same high school as my best friend. I mean, I did great in elementary and middle school because they were a little challenging and whatnot. (with him being the smartest and whatnot) But when high school rolled around, I chose to go to a different school because it was a little closer to my home, and mostly everybody that lived in my neighborhood went there too. Now when I chose to go there, my grades went down, mainly because the work the school work wasn't challenging, and I just got bored with it. I graduated on time, but my grades weren't that great. I didn't care pretty much because I didn't have much interest in school by the time I got in the 11th grade. I didn't take my SAT's / ACT's. Now I know I could've transferred to that same school as my best friend, but I didn't feel like going through the hassel, and I was already lazy at that time. But I know for certain if I had gone to the other school, I would've kept my grades up since the school was pretty challenging. (so I heard)

Another one would be my quietness back in school. (I guess you could say I was shy as well.) Mainly because I didn't really participate in class. And with me not participating, and whatnot I never really bothered to visit my counselor (sp?) about anything, so I missed out on job opportunities, career advice, job opportunities... You get the gist of what I mean. I missed out on things because of my quietness.

So yeah, that's about it.

Edit: Can't help but think this topic has been done already. I should've searched first. Sorry.[/color][/size]

I'd say I have lots of regrets.

The crowd I used to hang out with wasn't the best choice in my part. I was fully aware at the time of this too, I just deicded to ignore it for the sake of not getting a black eye when I got off my school bus...

All the stealing, feelings I've hurt, people I've hit. Many other things too.

Guest Heero yuy
My biggest regret was not fighting for the person I loved.

We had our differences but never thought it would really pry us apart. But repetetion takes its toll. So, I lost her before I really knew it and I didn't try to get win her back.

And just all the risks I never took...

I'm not a risk taker, but I realizing you have to take risks to gain ground in life. It's a hard thing once you've grown up.

I would have fought harder for my ex boyfriend. At the time i thought i was doing everything possible but looking back i should have got in his face and told him how much i loved him.

We were torn apart and we loved each other so much, but i should have grabbed him and told him how much he meant and that i would do anything for him.

It may not have worked, but i should have. I knew he cared about me but i played it as cool as i could because i was hurting so much.

I told him i would always be there for him and i always will.

If i could talk to him right now i would say:

"I love you more than anything i have ever known [i still do] and that will never change. Every time i look at you i fall in love over and over again, that may not change anything, but just know that i love you"

My one absolute regert in life was telling my mother and father that I hated them...that was the most terrible feeling I ever had in my entire life...it felt like someone was hitting me in the stomach over and over, and not only that I got a mean *** headache and on top of that I later (about 10 seconds later) starting feeling my eyes watering and before I knew it I was crying and rushing to my parents for forgivenss...why I regret this...they left to the store and got into a car accident and died before I could say I'm sorry and man I'm still holding that damn feeling from that day.

I'm sad now...

[quote name='Sara][color=#b0000b][size=1]I don't regret things; I learn from them.[/size'][/color][/quote]

[FONT=Tahoma]Agreed.
Regrets have made me
stronger, in a way.
And who I am, basically.
I always think," I should've
done this", but it's too late.
Then, I've learned what to
do next time it happens.[/FONT]

[COLOR=DarkRed]There are things I regret and I always try to take a step back and learn from them. I regret them for a while but then I realize that things turned out alright in the end and I became a better person because of it. Like I regret not still having a relationship with this guy, but he and I are closer than ever before. [/COLOR]

[QUOTE=vegeta rocker]I would have fought harder for my ex boyfriend. At the time i thought i was doing everything possible but looking back i should have got in his face and told him how much i loved him.

We were torn apart and we loved each other so much, but i should have grabbed him and told him how much he meant and that i would do anything for him.

It may not have worked, but i should have. I knew he cared about me but i played it as cool as i could because i was hurting so much.

I told him i would always be there for him and i always will.

If i could talk to him right now i would say:

"I love you more than anything i have ever known [i still do] and that will never change. Every time i look at you i fall in love over and over again, that may not change anything, but just know that i love you"[/QUOTE]

That. Is. Beautiful. <3
:animecry:
I haven't had any regrets in a while actually. That's something I don't regret. :p
Don't let love pass you by, ever.
One thing I hope to never regret, Is how much I love and do love.

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=3][FONT=Georgia]My most recent regret is staying up till 2 in the morning playing on my PS2 then having to wake up at 7 in th morning to go to work. It doesnt help that i work 12 hours over here in Iraq... but then again i get to play on my PS2 so i dont regret it as much... although i really need the sleep[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

i regret most in life is...

not showing the girl i loved the love she deserved, i regret hurting her (never physically)
in so many ways, i was so stupid and so blind, i had no idea that i was doing harm...

my ignorance was the cause of my fall, and the pain hasn't stopped since...
(dont worry it only happened recently)

:animecry:

the thing i regret the most was not telling the girl i love the most how i really felt about her and letting her go to this day it haunts me but im not letting it affect me that much and also being so shy with everyone i know i could be a good friend and talkative and fun but just cant seem to do it.

Guest VlarysVomit
wow.. the thing i regret the most is that i didnt study hard on my study. now i'm just plain stupid! :mad: we have this biggest exam for every 15 year old student and i don't know what my results gonna end up. i just hope i'll pass it! :(

[quote name='Sara][color=#b0000b][size=1]I don't regret things; I learn from them.[/size'][/color][/quote]
[SIZE=1] same here; everything happens for a reason.
if we could have everything we ever wanted [like regretting things, mourning about them, and wishing that it never happened] life wouldnt be very intresting.

[B]Now:[/B] Merge On The Freeway [Dissapear Here]
[B]Artist:[/B] Bloc Party
[B]Album:[/B] A Weekend In The City

- Fury[/SIZE]

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=DarkRed]Unfortunately, it's human nature to regret. Even if it's brief no doubt everyone feels it or else they wouldn't be compelled to learn from it or lament. However you like to deal with it.

I like to think I've gotten over my regrets. The one that lasted longest as of recent was not telling my ex how much I hated him. But it's okay, I'm over how I let him convince me life is crap then sit back and do nothing as I cried. [I]That I was weak enough to fall for his snivelling, pathetic, clingy...[/I]

*long pause*

*smiles pleasantly* I'm going to gracefully stop while I can.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

As phenom said, about his quietness, i had the same problem but different situation. My biggest regret was asking one of my best friends out. we did atleast say we loved each other, but now i regret all of that. From saying i love, to the hugs me and her had. Though theres one regret that will always haunt me till i die, and it was when i didnt get to ask her out. instead i thought i should've waited till summer and ask her out...but due to my quietness i couldn't. Someone already had asked her out so thats when i got really depressed. And from all the hugs and i love you's, i truly regret them all.

As of now me and her are still friends. But the painful part of it is we're drifting apart. She thinks i'm a jerk for no reason, and i tell her she's just not careful of what she says. Honestly i've seen her hugging other guys and saying she loves them. and that made me wonder, was it worth it if i ever asked her out?

I guess my biggest regret would have to be not trying harder.

There are so many things I have done and some many I am doing and I'm letting myself be satisfied with mediocrity. My class, my PT scores, things I could do so much better on, but I was willing to settle for less at the time because it was easier.

Well I have no huge regrets(not yet anyway), but i do kind of regret somthing
i did yesterday. My friend and I were bored as hell so we went to the school near my house and started yelling weird stuff. Then we saw some little kids in the field and ran over there, yelled in their faces and ran away. They decided to chase us
and threw crap at me and attacked me cause i siad i was half-mexican(which is true)
so i hit one in face and slammed him into the groud and threw the other one to the
dirt! I'm so mean :mad:

ACTUALLY, I REGRET NOTHING