Jump to content
OtakuBoards

RPG War of the Mod Rod. RPG Signup and Play.


Defcon5
 Share

Recommended Posts

For a extended period of time the Mod Rod was used at the Otaku Boards as a powerful ally agaist the threat of spam. But that has changed. At the end Great Spam War a lone spam got a hold of the Mod Rod and infected it with evil. No one saw him and so no one knew of his evil deed. After the war was over it was peaceful in the Land of the Otaku Boards. Or so they thought. All this time the Mod Rod hasd been infecting those who touched it. Corrupting them. Turning them evil. So all the mods, gods, and admins had turned to the dark side. They duplicated the Mod Rod so every member of the dark side would have one. And soon after started using them to ban people for no reason. The members became upset and started a rebellion. The fight has been going on for years. The mods fight the rebellion with there army of members they corrupted. The mods keep track of the embers by there IP numbers which are in the mods main computer and tattoed on the back of the members necks. The mods fortress in located in the Staff Fourm which is invisible to the naked eye. The rebellion has organized the fourms into groups. Each group specializing in there own field.

Anime-Combat.
Gaming-Tecnology Smarts.
Series- Wisdom.

Also each member has there own class and with that class comes a special power. When you go up in class you keep the other powers you have earned

Newbie-Great Agilty
Junior Member-Weak Physic powers. (Can move small objects with mind. Gets stronger as class increases.)
Member-Grear Strength
Otaku-The Ability to Emit Powerful Beams
Extreme Otaku-The Ability to Fly
(Please tell me if I forgot any)

Join in the Rebellion!

Name: Defcon5 of Nintendo.(You must use your board name and give a fourm name that you are from.)
Class: Newbie (Yes I'm still a Newbie)

That's all you need! (edit) Mods may join. We do need some people to be bad guys so please join!
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Defcon5 [/i]
[B]For a extended period of time the Mod Rod was used at the Otaku Boards as a powerful ally agaist the threat of spam. But that has changed. At the end Great Spam War a lone spam got a hold of the Mod Rod and infected it with evil. No one saw him and so no one knew of his evil deed. After the war was over it was peaceful in the Land of the Otaku Boards. Or so they thought. All this time the Mod Rod hasd been infecting those who touched it. Corrupting them. Turning them evil. So all the mods, gods, and admins had turned to the dark side. They duplicated the Mod Rod so every member of the dark side would have one. And soon after started using them to ban people for no reason. The members became upset and started a rebellion. The fight has been going on for years. The mods fight the rebellion with there army of members they corrupted. The mods keep track of the embers by there IP numbers which are in the mods main computer and tattoed on the back of the members necks. The mods fortress in located in the Staff Fourm which is invisible to the naked eye. The rebellion has organized the fourms into groups. Each group specializing in there own field. [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]This is the funniest thing I've heard all week. :D[/FONT]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

maybe... from when warlock decided to come raid the prison... would be a good spot... that is when things got out of hand... thou i do like the james/sg thing... maybe just have the all powerful james reset everything after that (besides his annoying sidekick)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ok, time to clear some things up. I am the first unknown person in Flash's sig. So, therefore, I chanllenge Kuja to a spar at my boards. Unless ya scared.

2. I, and ONLY I, am/can be as Defcon5 so elliqintly put it...''Bajinated'' It's from an RPG, and yall ain't in it. Besides, yall don't even know what it means. Exept for those I AIM...;)

3. Bajin Neil(AKA one of me) has no good in his heart.

4. I'm not stupid enough to blow up a cardboard cut-out with a word bubble, and think that Defcon is dead.

5. If I had fired a Ki blast at the cardboard cut-out, and blown it up, the entire area would have been destroyed.
-----------------------
[size=1][b]Bajin Neil watched from above the clouds, above the rebel base. His plan worked. He had fooled Defcon.

Bajin Neil: Fool. Thinking I would be tricked by that damned poster. Peh. Time to die, DEFCON! TIME TO DIE!

Bajin Neil's eyes went blue, as the ground shook. It quaked as never before. The rebel base sunk down into ground. It was then encased in a psychic dome, which nothing could get out of,...but things could get into. Bajin Neil's turned completely whit again, as he raised his open palm, and pointed it at the now-alert base. He snickered as blue energy snapped across his hand. Ships in the dome flew into the air, then crashing upon the walls. The firey debris fell to the ground, killing those stupid enough to run around. Bajin Neil focused his Ki, and formed a small, light blue energy ball in his out-streched hand. His energy suddenly flared up, and he screamed ''MEGA BANG!!''. As soon as the words were yelled, the ball expended some, then shot out in a basketball-sized energy beam, surrounded by yellow eletricity. It flew down with swiftness and grace, covering the miles downwards almost instantly. The blast broke through the barrier, and exploded upon contact with the roof of the base. The huge explosion that accored afterwards was so strong, Bajin Neil himself was forced to cover his eyes. The firey inferno down upon the ground totally obliterated the base. After a few minutes, the initial explosion died down. Bajin Neil hovered downwards, and landed some fifty yards away. He raised his right hand, long since lowering his left hand after unleashing his deadly Mega Bang, and cocked it to the side, to where the hole that was once the base was inbetween his thumb, and index finger. He screamed out ''PSYCHIC BLAST(see note)!!'', and his eyes turned blue again instantly. The hole in the ground once again exploded, only this time, exploding in an invisible psychic attack. The remains of the base deatomized, completely destroyed. When Bajin Neil released his forced grip on his awesome psychic powers, his eyes faded to complete white again, as he lowered his hand.

Bajin Neil: Well, [i]that[/i] was short...

Bajin Neil walked over, and looked at the still smoldering piles of ashes that was once the rebel base. He looked at it, face twisted in a pure Vegeta look of disappointment, as well as anger. He kept his look, and spit on a charred carcas. He turned to the sky, and blasted of towards the Staff Forum, completely turned to the Moderator's side...

[i]Underneath the Rebel base...[/i]

Defcon stood next to Justin, cut up, and battered, Justin as well.

Justin: *breathing hard* What......happened?
Defcon: Bajin Neil........Damn those mods...
Justin: How many survivors?
Defcon: I dunno about down here, but no-one survived top-side.
Justin: We have about 300 down here.
Defcon: FUUCK! Man, that's not enuff!
Justin: Don't worry! We'll kick those damned moderator's as.ses!
---------------------------
BTW, Neil/Bajin Neil/You'll see/Wouldn't you like to know(all one person. Just different attitudes, and outlooks) is immortal. Meaning, you can't kill him.[/b][/size]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Y'know Neil, I may not be angry with Kuja, but I sure am with you!

It's quite unfair been IMMORTAL in EVERY RPG you are in. And you're making it as if you are more powerful than all of us Mods...you're not...so, turn everything down a he** of alota times...
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[SIZE=1]You don't have to be powerful neil, look at me... [i]very[/i] good example of a non-powerful :) Anyway, immortality is a stupid idea for anyone in an RPG, it starts to get boring as you constantly yell: "I am invincible, that Ki-blast didn't affect me!" Very boring... not as inventive as NUBUHYPER!

I think I may have muffed it up.... :whoops: Oh well... I like the idea of me being James' lil' annyoing sidekick. So where shall we start again from?

PS. Kuji, that's [i]MY[/i] stick. Look on page 8 at my last post.

PPS. Didn't I jump out of a window? How inventive of you guys... :D

[/SIZE]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]Y'know Neil, I may not be angry with Kuja, but I sure am with you!

It's quite unfair been IMMORTAL in EVERY RPG you are in. And you're making it as if you are more powerful than all of us Mods...you're not...so, turn everything down a he** of alota times... [/B][/QUOTE]


Ahem......... If you look closely, I said he(or is it they? Bah. Hella if I know) was immortal. Now, I didn't say that he was immortal in this RPG, now did I? Did those words come outta my mouth? Nope. I was just gloatin! :D :smirk:

Ok, maybe we should do something new with this. Hmm...... How about.......no..... Well, I can only think of a war-type RPG. Like this:

Name: W/e
Age: W/e
Bio: w/e
Side(Mods or Rebels): Who/e
Weapons(From Gundams to butter knives): w/e
Pets(Dragons or w/e):


eh?
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[SIZE=1]That [i]may[/i] work... just wanna mke sure that has agreed to this being a good idea.

Name: SG
Age: 13
Bio: A nullifyingly annoying boy with an abilty to confuse people. He has a magic super-market bag, from which he can pull stuff out (eg, a hotdog). He has lately joined James for a search for K***'s castle.
Side: No-ones... really, James?
Weapons: His ability of being annoying; Magic Super-Market Bag (from which he pulled the giant Mog).
Pets: A Mog.

If this works, that'll be my stats.[/SIZE]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian4444 [/i]
[B]Ok, time to clear some things up. I am the first unknown person in Flash's sig. So, therefore, I chanllenge Kuja to a spar at my boards. Unless ya scared.

2. I, and ONLY I, am/can be as Defcon5 so elliqintly put it...''Bajinated'' It's from an RPG, and yall ain't in it. Besides, yall don't even know what it means. Exept for those I AIM...;)

3. Bajin Neil(AKA one of me) has no good in his heart.

4. I'm not stupid enough to blow up a cardboard cut-out with a word bubble, and think that Defcon is dead.

5. If I had fired a Ki blast at the cardboard cut-out, and blown it up, the entire area would have been destroyed.
-----------------------
[size=1][b]Bajin Neil watched from above the clouds, above the rebel base. His plan worked. He had fooled Defcon.

Bajin Neil: Fool. Thinking I would be tricked by that damned poster. Peh. Time to die, DEFCON! TIME TO DIE!

Bajin Neil's eyes went blue, as the ground shook. It quaked as never before. The rebel base sunk down into ground. It was then encased in a psychic dome, which nothing could get out of,...but things could get into. Bajin Neil's turned completely whit again, as he raised his open palm, and pointed it at the now-alert base. He snickered as blue energy snapped across his hand. Ships in the dome flew into the air, then crashing upon the walls. The firey debris fell to the ground, killing those stupid enough to run around. Bajin Neil focused his Ki, and formed a small, light blue energy ball in his out-streched hand. His energy suddenly flared up, and he screamed ''MEGA BANG!!''. As soon as the words were yelled, the ball expended some, then shot out in a basketball-sized energy beam, surrounded by yellow eletricity. It flew down with swiftness and grace, covering the miles downwards almost instantly. The blast broke through the barrier, and exploded upon contact with the roof of the base. The huge explosion that accored afterwards was so strong, Bajin Neil himself was forced to cover his eyes. The firey inferno down upon the ground totally obliterated the base. After a few minutes, the initial explosion died down. Bajin Neil hovered downwards, and landed some fifty yards away. He raised his right hand, long since lowering his left hand after unleashing his deadly Mega Bang, and cocked it to the side, to where the hole that was once the base was inbetween his thumb, and index finger. He screamed out ''PSYCHIC BLAST(see note)!!'', and his eyes turned blue again instantly. The hole in the ground once again exploded, only this time, exploding in an invisible psychic attack. The remains of the base deatomized, completely destroyed. When Bajin Neil released his forced grip on his awesome psychic powers, his eyes faded to complete white again, as he lowered his hand.

Bajin Neil: Well, [i]that[/i] was short...

Bajin Neil walked over, and looked at the still smoldering piles of ashes that was once the rebel base. He looked at it, face twisted in a pure Vegeta look of disappointment, as well as anger. He kept his look, and spit on a charred carcas. He turned to the sky, and blasted of towards the Staff Forum, completely turned to the Moderator's side...

[i]Underneath the Rebel base...[/i]

Defcon stood next to Justin, cut up, and battered, Justin as well.

Justin: *breathing hard* What......happened?
Defcon: Bajin Neil........Damn those mods...
Justin: How many survivors?
Defcon: I dunno about down here, but no-one survived top-side.
Justin: We have about 300 down here.
Defcon: FUUCK! Man, that's not enuff!
Justin: Don't worry! We'll kick those damned moderator's as.ses!
---------------------------
BTW, Neil/Bajin Neil/You'll see/Wouldn't you like to know(all one person. Just different attitudes, and outlooks) is immortal. Meaning, you can't kill him.[/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Jesus Christ I changed it. Good god man. No need to overreact.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sorry. I was in a violent mood. So, does anyone have ideas for where we are and such? I say we start over. That way, noone will have to worry about coming in late.
------------------------------
[size=1][b]Name: Neil (Due to change when certain....things..:shifty: happen)

Age: 14

Bio: Incredibly powerful Super Sayian Warrior. Psychic abilites range in the top three in the universe. His Ki blasts are powerful enough to annilate the galaxy. He is very arrogant, and extremely proud. His Super Sayian abilites go far beyond current records, as well as levels beyond the greatest Super Sayian level.(See? Told you I was egotistical! :D)

Side(Mods or Rebels): Moderators

Weapons(From Gundams to butter knives): Fists, other apendexes, Ki blasts, psychic blasts, and such

Pets: None. Doesn't need any, fore he can make others of him with the Split Form technique, which he has perfected to when he can split into up to 8 different beings, and not drain his power.[/b][/size]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[COLOR=red]Only mods, gods and admins are on the mods side... no one else... ('cept SG... he's the acception)

Name: Cloud

Age: 336

Bio: Cloud has been a mod far longer than anyone else on otaku, accept for adam, he has a portable computer type thing he brings with him everywhere. it has all the moderator commands set in it.

Side(Mods or Rebels): hmmmmm.....

Weapons(From Gundams to butter knives): his buster sword... can use attatch his mini compuer into the hilt of it to give it all mod commands...

Pets(Dragons or w/e): he has a pet baby dragon that seems to float around his head and blow mini-fireballs at everyone... his name is...is...er....um... Gale :) [/COLOR]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Supersayain4444 since when are you in charge? We are going to use this format.

Name:

Age:

Mods are mods and members are members. If you are a member you will be part of the rebellion. If you are a mod you will not be part of the rebellion it's as simple as that.

Weapons: NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE WILL BE INVINCIBLE OR ALL POWERFUL. So make your weapons not too powerful.

Pets: Pets are ok as long as like weapons they are not to powerful.

This is the format like it or not. Supersayain4444 that is to powerful and you will need to change your sign up so it is like the one I posted.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Defcon5 [/i]
[B]
Mods are mods and members are members. If you are a member you will be part of the rebellion. If you are a mod you will not be part of the rebellion it's as simple as that.
[/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=red]'cept kuja and his mysterious second in command....[/COLOR]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[FONT=century gothic]Scorch, I [i]hate[/i]writing profiles.

Name: Cera
Age: 15
Status: Mod
Weapons: SH, lol. [Where's Smokey joe? or Otaku Kid? They'd get it...] Uh... Mod rod, i guess.
Description: Small stuffed tiger, lol. Erhm...Cynical; sarcastic. yeh.... has little computer-wristwatch thingy with IM, internet access, whatever....
Pet?: heh....Coto. He's a small blue raccoon critter who's life amibition happens to be ruling the world...[/FONT]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i say we just get a mod to split the thread and delete the old one... it was moving to quickly

anyway

name: kuja
age: unknown
weapon: mouse button (refuses to carry a mod rod so remember not to put one in my hands in a battle people)
pet: ginny ;) who he nicknamed virginia who has the REAL mod rod locked away where not even she knows[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[SIZE=1]

Name: SG

Age: 13

Bio: A nullifyingly annoying boy with an abilty to confuse people. He has a magic super-market bag, from which he can pull stuff out (eg, a hotdog). He has lately joined James for a search for K***'s castle.

Side: Mods, Gods (but without knowing it)

Weapons: His ability of being annoying; Magic Super-Market Bag (from which he pulled the giant Mog).

Pets: A giant Mog.

That'll be me... :D[/SIZE]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was enjoying reading the RPG,anyways time for me to sign up.:)
****************************

Name: Treble

Age: 17

Bio: Former Mod of Nintendo,and wants to fly like Superman.

Status: Member

Weapon: Megabuster,able to shoot fireballs and it can charge up to blast a powerful one.

Pet:Ummm,Polo a little cute bear,who can wrestle good when Polo gets agressive.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

i'm gonna join in after readin all this
-----------
Name: Amber
Age: 13
Bio: Former box licker for some big cheese company, wants to become the most powerful person EVER! BWUAHAHAhAAA!!!!
Weapon: a feather used to tickle people......small but it works :D
Pet: an inanimate daisy flower that died years ago...named foofoo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i]
[B]i'm gonna join in after readin all this
-----------
Name: Amber
Age: 13
Bio: Former box licker for some big cheese company, wants to become the most powerful person EVER! BWUAHAHAhAAA!!!!
Weapon: a feather used to tickle people......small but it works :D
Pet: an inanimate daisy flower that died years ago...named foofoo [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Haha... funny :D![/SIZE]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Trebel that's a kick *** avitar! O and all members who were here before please redo your sign ins. Thanks.
-----------

Name: Defcon5
Age:22
Bio:Is studying Magic and trying to find a way to stop the mods.
Weapons:The Assassins Blade(When extremly angry strikes with the power of the Grip Reapers sycthe.) Magic.
Pets:A horse named Garet.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Name: Britty

Age: 13

Bio: used to be president of the "poke people with sticks and rollingpins" club, but retired and gave her job to Gavin.

Weapon: A stick she pokes/prods/thwacks people with. :D

Pet: A talking chihuahua, named Domino, who is bent on world-domination, and has an unhealthy obsession with Taco Bell. :D

Status: Member
Link to comment
Share on other sites

ack...what the hell happened to this topic? Listen, no invinciblity and no members trying to be moderators, get over yourself or don't play.(with the exception of SG)

Name: Justin
Weapon: Any of the EVA's, a beserker mode, and a Pappenheimer rapier. Or whatever else I pick up on the way.
Pets:...when did pets come into play? Oh, well....my pet's name is Seppy. He's a little silver monkey with an obsession for Tifa Lockheart.
status: member...*points to rank* duh...
bio: If you don't already know then you'll just have to find out.

-Justin
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...