OtakuBoards

War of the Mod Rod. RPG Signup and Play.

Defcon5

DUDE THIS LOOKS KOOOOOOOOOL!!!

---

Name: Dragonballzman

Age: Me or my character? I'm 11, my char's gonna be 1 on the 15th January :D

Forum: Dragonball (Anime)

Weapon: My whole body :flaming:

Status: Why don't you just look for yourself? :rolleyes: Although I'm gonna be an Otaku soon. :devil: KI BLASTS, HERE I COME!!!

Pet: A pet...? Why do I need a pet? Oh well, um, I have a Kung-Fu Gerbil! No, seriously, when you press a button on its arm, it plays "Kung-Fu fighting" and swings its stick around!! :D :D :D I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]Pets:...when did pets come into play? Oh, well....my pet's name is Seppy. He's a little silver monkey with an obsession for Tifa Lockheart.

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]::quietly dies laughing::[/FONT]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]errrrrrr i didnt know i had to ride around on my pet (that is sick... im NOT gonna make virginia do that)... i was thinking more along the lines of making her my wife in this RPG... then she would have a reason to beat me w/ her mod rod ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]errrrrrr i didnt know i had to ride around on my pet (that is sick... im NOT gonna make virginia do that)... i was thinking more along the lines of making her my wife in this RPG... then she would have a reason to beat me w/ her mod rod ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Ahhh... you are so funny :bellylol: ah...

So when do we start again?[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]errrrrrr i didnt know i had to ride around on my pet (that is sick... im NOT gonna make virginia do that)... i was thinking more along the lines of making her my wife in this RPG... then she would have a reason to beat me w/ her mod rod ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

LOL you have a dirty mind. I think we shall start as soon as somebody wants to make the first post.

[SIZE=1]I'll start.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*SG rode along on his mog, singing happily when all of a sudden two shadowy figures blocked his way*

SG: Could you move?
Shadowy#1: I could but I am not going to. Kuji, get out of here.
Kuji: Yes right away.
SG: Kuji??? HELLO KUJI!!
Kuji: ...

*Kuji flies off and leaved Shadowy Figure man with SG humming the tune of pokemon*

Shadowy#1: Shut that noise.
SG: Oki...
Shadowy#1: Do you want to know who I am?
SG: A Communist Russian?
Shadowy#1: ...

*Shadowy Figure man pulls back his hood and reveales himself to be James*

SG: Hello James!!!
James: Quiet you.
SG: ...
James: Better. Now what was that about me being a Russian Communist?
SG: Huh? No... a Communist Russian.
James: ... Well whatever... just.. you will regret it.

*James freezes SG and picks up a small stick*

SG: Whassat for?
James: To force-feed you with.
SG: Why?
SG: Anyway I like sticks!
James: Well... I'll try something different.

*James reaches inside his cloak and takes out a large wooden mallet*

SG: Hmm?
James: Ha ha ha!
SG: ?

*James bops SG on the head with it many a time with SG laughing and saying ow alot*

SG: What was that for?!
James: For asking me all those annoying FFVII questions and bugging me at 3am about Communists...
SG: Oh that...
SG: Sowwy!
James: Hmm. I guess that's ok.
James (under breath): Loser... muahaha.
SG: Groozer? Where?
James: *sigh* Just shutup and follow me.

*SG get's on his Mog and follows James, SG shouting "COMMUNIST" and "DETERGENT" every few minutes while James continues to smash him on the head soon after each shout....*[/SIZE]

Seppy: This ain't cool, yo!
Justin: Once again your mindless jibber-jabber frightens me.
Seppy: Come on, man...lets skip this shizzy and go find Tifa!
Justin: No, the time for peace is over. Now, rebellion from the general populas is imminent. We must take part.
Seppy: Forget the general pop--popu--pimple or whatever...I WANT TIFA!!!
Justin: I'll get you a Tifa plushie if you shut up...
SeppY: Promise?!
Justin: Pinkie promise...
SeppY:YAAAYY!
Justin: Shut up and get in the back-pack!
Seppy: Yes, ma'am.
Justin: -__-;; Grrr...
Seppy: Yipes!
*Seppy crawls into the back-pack on Justin's shoulders*
Justin: And stay in there...

-Justin

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]kuja: hello ginny *drools*
ginny: sigh will you be quiet already your always getting my shoes all covered in drool
kuja: yea so your a goddess you can force some member to make you new ones
ginny: or a certain annoying mod who is about to feel THE mod rod
kuja: lol... your mod rod doesnt hurt me dont u remember the profocy about the mod rod?
ginny: the what?
kuja: u know i cant spell figure it yourself young lady the thing where an oracle says stuff that will happen in the future ;)
ginny: oh one of those things
kuja: yea you do remember it dont you?
ginny: um... no
kuja: he who can handle the goddess mod rod shall marry her!!!
ginny: if you can handle 100 whacks in one day i WILL marry you
kuja: :nervous: is it worth it?
ginny: WHAT DO YOU MEAN IS IT WORTH IT OF COURSE IT IS... but your to chicken to try anyway
kuja: fine then... ginny will you marry me?[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Name: Warlock

Weapon: He [I]is[/I] the weapon.

Bio: Warlock is the mysterious Mod of GS. Not much is known of him, except he despises members...

Pet: No pet for me...
--------------------------------------------------------

[I]Two members nervously made their way across the river, into GS territory. They had their guns out, and were glancing in every direction. They rested under a tree, and relaxed.[/I]

Member1: "I thought Warlock would've attacked us by now."

Member2: "Eh, maybe he really isn't around here. Probably some other part of GS."

Member1: "Yeah, I guess..."

[I]They continued to chat, unaware of the presence watching them from the top of the tree. He had short, spikey black hair, was wearing complete black, including a black cape. He...was Warlock.[/I]

Member2: "Do you feel something?"

Member1: "Of course not..."

Member2: "Maybe...Warlock is around here."

Member1: "Don't be silly. You said yourself he would've attacked us by now!"

Member2: "But...but maybe he's simply watching us, waiting to attack."

Warlock: "Right you are!"

[I]The members looked up with horrifed looks on their faces, as Warlock flew down the tree. Warlock brought his right foot back, and kicked the member2 under the jaw. Member1 quickly brought out two high-tech style machine guns, and laid down fire. Warlock simply walked forward, not affected. With one swift movement, Warlock punched the member so hard his rib-cage collapsed.[/I]

Warlock: "Say hello to the next life for me, won't you?"

[I]Warlock lifted up, and began to fly away. About a minute later, the area of the members had exploded...[/I]

My stats remain the same! Kai is my dragon, by the way.
----------------------------------------------------
Matt and Kai fly from forum to forum looking for things to do.

Kai: I have to use the little fire-breathers room again.

Matt: You just went half an hour ago in the pokemon forum!

Kai: I know but that Jolt just goes right through me.

The two stop at a rest area somewhere outside of G&S. After triggering the automatic sinks and toilets 10 times, the guard threw them out and they were to press on once again.

Kai: Can I drive?

Matt: You already are.

Kai: Are we there yet?

Matt: No.

Kai: Didn't you have a game boy?

Matt: You ate it.

Kai: I have to go to the bathroom.

Matt: *sweatdrop*

[I]Matt and Kai set down again, now just inside GS territory. Kai enters some toilets near a river, and Matt stands outside, looking around at the scenery. After 20 minutes, Matt called to Kai. [/I]

Matt: "Hurry up!"

Kai: "A bit longer!"

[I]Matt mumbled to himself, sat down, and closed his eyes. He heard footsteps, and thought Kai was coming, but simply been quiet.[/I]

Matt: "About time!"

???????: "Yes, about time to meet your end..."

Matt: "What the..."

[I]Matt opened his eyes, to see Warlock standing in front of him. Matt's eyes went wide.[/I]

Warlock: "Isn't smart to stay to long in one place here in the GS forums. Certain people have been known to dissapear by staying to long..."

Matt: "You're...you're..."

Warlock: "Yes...I'm Warlock. Thought I really had left the boards? That was simply a cover, so people would fell safer..."

[I]Warlock raised his hand at Matt, and just as red glow began to show, Warlock was pounded to the side by an extremely large body.[/I]

Matt: "What took you so long Kai?"

Kai: "...You don't want to know..."

[I]Several metres away, Warlock was getting back onto his feet.[/I]

Matt: "Time we leave Kai!"

[I]Matt jumped onto Kai's back, and Warlock watched as they slowly got further away.[/I]

Warlock: "Ready or not...here I come..."

[I]Warlock sped after Matt...[/I]

[color=indigo]I gotta get in on this RPG...

Name: Drake

Weapons: The Master Sword (can shoot energy beams in the shape of the sword) and the Mirror Shield (the BIG mirror Shield from Zelda 3, that covers your entire body when held in front of yourself. It can deflect almost anything, energy or physical).

Pet: My motercycle, which I call Anubis. (The name is from Zelda Ocarina of Time. If you know what an Anubis is, you get a cookie).

If we're still from a peticular forum, I'm from the Zelda forum.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[I]Drake was in his hideout in the Zelda forum, working on his bike, when he felt a small rumble.[/I]

Drake: (thinking) That can't be good...

[I]He's just finishing up working on his bike, when he feels another rumble, only stronger.[/I]

Drake: (thinking) That's gotta be even worse...

[I]He straps the Mirror Shield on his back, over the Master Sword.[/I]

Drake: (thinking) I think it's about time I got out of here...

[I]There's another, stronger rumble.[/I]

Drake: (thinking) Yep.

[I]He jumps on his bike and rides down the underground passage, leading to the edge of the Zelda forum.[/I]

Drake: Dang, I love you, Anubis...

[I]He emerges from the tunnel, and stops. He looks back at his hideout through a pair of binoculars...[/I]

Drake: %&*#.....

[I]He sees a crater where hideout used to be, and a lone figure walking away from it.[/I]

Drake: (thinking) Damn. Looks like I was just in time.

[I]He rides off towards the Nintendo Forum, as fast as his bike will go.[/I][/color]

[i]As Treble was training with Polo in the Nintendo forum,he saw Warlock chasing Matt over in G&S forums...[/i]

Treble: Hmmmm,seems like trouble at G&S forums.

Polo: Must be those Mods are up to no good again,with their evil powerful Mod Rods.

Treble: It's Matt he's getting chase by the evil Warlock we must hurry now!

Polo:Hmmm Warlock eh wow thats a nice name, hey how can we get their in time if I only have four legs and besides im pretty fat?

Treble: Uh...... ah ha you can use those fast boots that Link left in the Nintendo Uniforms Room.

Polo: But won't Link needed for his next adventure on the GCN?

Treble: Shut up with all these questions Polo,and put on the boots.

Polo: .......Alright im ready.

Treble: Good now lets go!

[i]Treble got on Polo backs and left off in speed to G&S forums.....[/i]

[SIZE=1]Its not too late to join is it?

Name: Shyguy

Weapon: Member Umbrella and Master Member Frisbee (points to anyone who remembers that, lol)

Description: Shyguy has been a member for most of his otaku life, but has created alliances with several mods over the months. Shyguy also has a secret to tell which could change the entire battle, but more on that later. [/SIZE]

[COLOR=red]Dbzman walks around the G&S forum, keeping his guard up, ready for any attacks...[/COLOR]

Dbzman: Where to hide, where to hide...??

[COLOR=red]Jumps into a topic, and notices that a Mod posts in there![/COLOR]

Dbzman: :eek: Bad choice!

[COLOR=red]Jumps back out[/COLOR]

Dbzman: Phew...That was close...A mod could have-

Voice: Found you?

Dbzman: Yeah! Fou-Uh oh...

[COLOR=red]Suddenly, _____ appears and begins firing ban-blasts out of his/her Mod Rod!![/COLOR]

[COLOR=red][i]Cloud was sitting under a tree as Rasp( i decided to change my dragons name... i'll edit my profile after this post) was fluttering about roasting apples..[/i]

[b]Cloud:[/b]*bites apple* hmm, looks like a few members approaching....
[b]Rasp:[/b]Geeeeeerrrg
[b]Cloud:[/b] no you can't eat them... you're to small...
[b]Rasp:[/b]*bites Cloud*
[b]Cloud:[/b]Youch....! You little demon!
[b]Rasp:[/b] *looks over Clouds shoulder*
[b]3 Voices behind Cloud:[/b]Well, well, well if it isn't Cloud...
[b]Cloud:[/b]*silently clips his mini-computer in his hilt set to ban*
[b]Rasp:[/b]*blows a ball of fire at one of the member's catching his hair on fire
[b]member1:[/b]Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

[i]Cloud jumps up and runs his sword thru on of the members... he instantly disappears. Cloud then slashes another member a little above the waist... he disappears. The last member pulls out a shot gun and graps Clouds dragon.[/i]

[b]member3[/b]: Don't mover or your dragon gets it...
[b]Cloud:[/b]*starts to laugh* Ha!

[i]Rasp bites the end of the shot gun and bends it upwards. Cloud quickly rammed his sword intop the members gut... he disappears[/i]

[b]Cloud:[/b] A little warm up after a lil' nap... come on Rasp, lets go see whats up in the staff forum...
[b]Rasp:[/b]Rahhhh

[/COLOR]

[color=crimson]Ok, I'll try and be good this time. :devil:
-----------------
Name: Alpha

Status: Super Sayian+ Memeber (If yu watch The Simpsons...YOINK!)

Bio: Incredibly powerful Super Sayian Warrior. Psychic abilites range in the top three in the universe. His Ki blasts are powerful enough to annilate the galaxy. He is very arrogant, and extremely proud. His Super Sayian abilites go far beyond current records, as well as levels beyond the greatest Super Sayian level.(See? Told you I was egotistical!:D :D )

Weapons: Fists, other apendexes, Ki blasts, psychic blasts, and such, as well as a dead tuna fish which he slaps mods with, and gets them smelly(Hey, I had to add some comedy into this.)

Pets:The Tuna Fish named Tuna Fish[/color]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]ginny thinks: wow i have never been proposed to before and he is even on his knee. i dont think im going to be able to say no. maybe ill just not hit him 100 times. that shouldnt be too hard i can control it right?
kuja: giny you ok ur kinda spaced out there girl
ginny: *wack* one down 99 to go ;)
kuja: OUCH so that is a yes?
dinny: *wack* of *wack* course *wack* is *wack* a *wack* YESSSSSS
kuja: faints (due to where that last one landed)
ginny: leans down and kisses him to wake him up
kuja: hi ginny how are you?
ginny: *shows kuja her ring* im great
kuja: wonderful now where is your mod rod?
ginny: i'm not telling you, you have had your eye on my rod since the first time i hit you with it.
kuja: well i think it has been corupted sweety :(
ginny: dont even say such gibberish my fiance :)
kuja: ok... but look at the mods who have used it, they are all slightly mean to members
ginny: *wack* are saying my rod is evil?
kuja: No Im just saying we need to figure out what has happened to all the mods, they all are getting a little odd, and they all use the mod rod... letting spam go in there forums
ginny: then why are you so against spam dont u use a rod?
kuja: no i dont use a rod and look i get more and more forums pretty soon ill mod all the forums.
ginny: u dont use a mod rod, and you ask the owner of the REAL mod rod to marry you *wack wack wack wack*
kuja: well i felt the spam in it the first time you hit me with it
ginny: well maybe your right but i doubt it is possible... i would notice spam in my own rod wouldnt i? *wack*
kuja: i dont know it slowley was corrupted so you didnt notice it maybe? where as you had it for a long time before you hit me so i felt it just how it was then with something evil in it
ginny: *wack* how *wack* you *wack* dare *wack* say *wack* about *wack* my *wack* rod
kuja: cause i :love: you silli
ginny: i :love2: you too *wack*[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[size=1]btw only me or ginny can have her hit me id hate to lose track lol[/size]

*In the GS forum*
Justin: Seppy, get out here.
Seppy: :sleep:
Justin: WAKE UP!
Seppy: :wigout:
Justin: I want you to listen out for Warlock...I might not sense him. I can escape him as long as he doesn't catch me off-guard.
Seppy: Roger! but...what if Wartlock [i]does[/i] show up?
Justin: Don't you mean [i]Warlock[/i]
Seppy: That's what i said...[i]Wartlock[/i].
Justin:...Indeed...well...if he does, then I will use the only physical technique I know...Instant Transmission.
Seppy: Well, if it'll get me to Tifa faster...let's do it now instead of frolicking in this dump! I WANT MESA TIFA!!!!
Justin: *pulls out Tifa plushie and puts a knife to its head* Shut up or Tifa gets it...
Seppy: Oink!
*Seppy crawls back into Justin's back-pack*

-Justin

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]back at the rebel base

kuja: all right men (in general there are women here too im just generlizing like the spanish do) listen up.
This is war and we must be prepared for anything.
The Original Mod rod has been corrupted by a lone spammer and we have to get all the mod's mod rods back and free them of spam.
None of the other mods know of this are will never see our side of the story until we have there rods and free them of spam.
new female member: how did u manage to stay away from the dark side oh wonderously power and might i add sexy too master kuja: errrr isnt it me who is supposed to hit on the girls not the other way around? errrr back to the mission
i kuja of Zelda do not own a mod rod i decided my mouse button was a much more powerful weapon than any rod could be (that and im too nice to ban anyone just get TN to do it for me)
new member #2: do we know this will work?
defcon: BRING OUT THE PRISONER
kuja: ... that is my line you little punk
defcon: yea yea you were glotting in your power again just get to the point
kuja: ... no rations for defcon at middayafternoon snack #48
defcon: ...
kuja: as i was saying BRING OUT THE... dang the prisoner is here you take all the fun out of it defcon
defcon: oops
kuja: give him his rations back
defcon: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
kuja: members and there spam what is wrong w/ this picture, anyway this is one of the EVIL mods... just today our spies caught this mod banning a few members and we got ahold of him it cost us dearly but the causulties will be worth it if this contraption works
new member #3: what does it do?
kuja: it takes the spam out of the mod rods DUH!
new member #3: will it work on the god mod rods?
kuja: i dont know if it will work on the mod rods yet... and it doesnt have enuff power there are too many evil mods to worry about the gods at this moment and at least one of the gods is on our side... i only have to get hit 80 more times w/ her rod and i marry her ;)
defcon whispers to kuja: do it already and quit bragging about your engagment to ginny that she agreed to over AIM and you have saved for all who wanna see
kuja: how did u know that... errrrrr oh well THROW THE SWITCH!!!

*the rod lights up and glows it spins and send electic jolts out at some of the members striking them where they stand making them more powerful, as the spam is sent into deleted post land the rod turns from a black to a white that only a good mod can see*

*kuja goes to the room with the prisoner in it along w/ defcon and justins live vidoe cam*
kuja: hello mod how are you
mod: kuja where am i and y is my mod rod white?
kuja: *shows the mod a member* this member has ben spamming look at his post*
mod: looks at post how is that spam they were just helping another member by showing them how to beat FF XIIMCLCMXIVLM?
kuja: here is the next post *hands him identical post just reworded by a member named Zidane*
mod: that is spam delete it already kuja!!!
kuja: *deletes it* good your back to normal
mod: huh?
kuja: follow me

*kuja procedess to explain to the mod (who is already chosen and will reveal themself when the time is right thou we all know who this mod is...) exactly what is going on and y the boards keep losing so many members and getting annoying newbies like shadow gohan*[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]