9mm Avenger Posted January 7, 2002 Posted January 7, 2002 [I]Akira takes the ModRod Destroyer out of it's package. It looks like that gun EarthWorm Jim had[/I] Akira:This is it? Better test it..... Defcon:DON'T!
Justin Posted January 8, 2002 Posted January 8, 2002 Justin: No, I think you should keep it. Kuja: No, no i insist. Justin: No, I wouldn't want to short-change you like that. Kuja: No, I'm fine, really. You take it. Justin: No...you... Kuja: No...you... Justin: JUST TAKE THE DARN DOO-HICKEY MAN!!! *He slams it into Kuja's closet* Kuja: Alrighty...well, the reason we called you here is because we have a mission for you. Justin: I'm listening... Kuja: As you know, General Discussion is relatively mod-free, as it is controlled by Gods, Goddesses and full admins only. Justin: Yes... Kuja: well we want you to set up a small base there. To be used in times of emmergency. Justin: Ok... Kuja: I also suggest that you not use your Instant transmission. Anything that enters GD by any means other than walking is instantaneously torn to niblets by the anti-spam guns. Justin: I know this. Kuja: Oh, and Justin...you can pick up Seppy on your way. Justin: Alright. -Justin
Desbreko Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 [color=indigo]Drake: Hey! Can I go too? it's boring around here. Kuja: I suppose, if it'll get you out of here... Drake: What's that supposed to mean!? Kuja: (thinking) I really like it when he sleeps late... Drake: Whatever... Justin: Are you [I]sure[/I] you're going to let him come with me? Drake: What's all this about, anyway?! Kuja: That... accident... last week... Drake: That? That wasn't anything serious. Kuja: You went outside and yelled rude jokes about the mods! Drake: I got away, didn't I? Kuja: Barely... Drake: So? I [I]did[/I] get away, even if it [i]was[/i] close. Kuja: *sigh* ...You know, there the most arrogant person I've ever met... Drake: Right. So when do we leave?[/color]
Kuja Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]first off my name is kuja NO CAPITALS... dang james and his toying with peoples names... misspelled my nickname too... kuji-wuji NOT Kuji-Wuji no capitals... english is so boring... anyway Justin: you can't let him go with me kuja: im not he is going to be ambused by some members mascarading as mods and have him taken out Justin: that is so evil wont he realize it kuja: no lol ill just send him to a new room i created that not even james or adam know about and he will think it is ban land... i have it set to go at 10 times speed and ill even have a mod programed to come in there and scare him when they fall from grace ;) Justin: that is so wrong when will he realize it kuja: when we take him out and he is less cocky and more careful Justin: wait... how am i to escape kuja: sleep in and he will leave without you knowing him[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Shy Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 [SIZE=1]In the Digimon Forum Cera sits atop a watchtower looking at the chaos happening in the other Forums. Cera: The boards are doomed, the power of the mod rods have torn these boards apart. *An extremely handsome and intelligent man enters through a staircase.* Shyguy: Cera, we need to talk. Cera: Shyguy! What are you doing in my personal watchtower? I don't recall giving you permission. Shyguy: I'm sorry but it is an emergency, you are in danger. Cera: Don't you think I know that? This mod rod is both a curse and a blessing. If the members get a hold of the rod then all of the otaku boards will be doomed. Shyguy: I can protect you from the members... with this! *shyguy holds up an umbrella* Cera: Umm.. what? Shyguy: It is my membner umbrella, I slayed Saiyaman with it. Cera: My hero! :love: Shyguy: Now lets go to the Tenchi forum, nobody will find us there. Cera: We have a Tenchi forum? Shyguy: Exactly. *Shyguy and Cera begin to head for the tenchi forum, while a dark figure follows them* ???: You thought you could kill me shyguy, well you were wrong. Once I follow you two to the Tenchi forum I will kill you and take Cera's mod power. Mua ha ha ha ha![/SIZE]
Sara Posted January 10, 2002 Posted January 10, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i] [B][SIZE=1]*An extremely handsome and intelligent man enters through a staircase.* Cera: My hero! :love: Shyguy: Now lets go to the Tenchi forum, nobody will find us there. Cera: We have a Tenchi forum? Shyguy: Exactly. [/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]We have a Tenchi forum? Seriously? o_O *Shyguy leads Cera to Tenchi forum, wherever the heck [i]that[/i] is, lol.*[/FONT]
Desbreko Posted January 10, 2002 Posted January 10, 2002 [color=indigo][size=1]Okay, no capitals. Actually, the same goes for my username too.[/size] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Drake: Hey! What are you guys talking about? kuja: Ummm... nothing... Drake: You're not plotting against me, are you? Justin: Oh course not! We'd [I]never[/I] do a thing like that... Drake: Riiiiiight... So am I going? Or should I go find stuff to make a bonfire? kuja: [I]Why[/I] would you want to make a bonfire? Drake: Gotta cook breakfast. kuja: And where exactly would you have this fire? Drake: Out back, behind the base... Why, should I do it out front? kuja: [I]No,[/I] you idiot. We [I]have[/I] a kitchen, you know! Drake: Yeah, but that's not any fun. kuja: *sigh* ..........[/color]
BondFanatic Posted January 11, 2002 Posted January 11, 2002 I think I'm going to join. Name: Almighty Age: 17 Weapon: Pair of Blade Talons Affiliation: Members ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Almighty, the self hiring Assassin, walks through a devastated forum. "Dang, this place looks like a tornado hit." "Halt! Who goes there?" A single guard stands by a bunker, surrounded by smoking metal. "I seek the one called Kuja. I have come to assist the revolution." "Follow me." The guard leads Almighty into the bunker, which has but one room, with a door. He presses a button, and it slides open with a click. It is an elevator. "Hmm. Where could I find Kuja?" A map appears on a screen in the elvator. A voice says: "Kuja's room is located on the fifth floor, room 2b4." Almighty presses a button that says five, and the doors slides closed. It begins to move.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now