Tekkaman

[SIZE=1][B]1) What is your Birthday?[/B]

June 18th '87

[B]2) What is your Zodiac sign?[/B]

Gemini (And that makes 4 mein freunds)

[B] 3) How does your Zodiac sign describe your personality?[/B]

[I]Refer to other Gemini posts[/I]

[B]4) Does the description of your zodiac actually describe you? Why?[/B]

Naturally. It fits me because I want it to. Anyone of us could pick aspects from another sign that fits our personality, that's just the way the human mind works. If certain things fit, we purposely work to fit the rest of the details. That said, the whole split personality/mood swing thing fits me, sound as a pound.

[B]5) How does your zodiac sign PWN over the rest?[/B]

Because I say it does. And since I'm in my intellectuel, big headed phase right now, I must be right. Plus, twins are just cool. Who wouldn't want a twin? imagine the mayhem you could cause! Delightful!

[B]EDIT:[/B] Sorry, meant to mention as well, that Ninja's most certainly rule over Pirates. Ninja's are so much better it's not even funny. ¬_¬[/SIZE]

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE=Andrew][SIZE=1][B]4) Does the description of your zodiac actually describe you? Why?[/B]

Naturally. It fits me because I want it to. Anyone of us could pick aspects from another sign that fits our personality, that's just the way the human mind works. If certain things fit, we purposely work to fit the rest of the details.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]
[FONT=Arial]Mmm. Good point. Which is why I haven't ever placed any stock in astrology/horoscopes.[/FONT]

[quote name='Anomaly][COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Weird, I don't think I've seen a single Taurus yet =/ So I'll throw my sign into the mix, to switch it up a little xD[/font'][/color][/quote]
YET, but now I guess there's two (that posted in this thread).

[quote name='Anomaly][COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Trebuchet MS]1) What day is your birthday? April 28th[/font'][/color][/quote]
Repeated for truth.

[quote name='Anomaly][COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Trebuchet MS]2) What is your zodiac sign? Taurus! Everyone loves bulls, MIRITE?[/font'][/color][/quote]
TRU DAT!

[QUOTE=Anomaly][COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Trebuchet MS]3) How does your zodiac sign describe your personality?
Taurus is the second sign of the Zodiac and associated with material pleasure. Individuals born under this sign are thought to have a practical, reliable, patient, affectionate, sensuous, ambitious, and determined character, but one which is also prone to laziness, jealousy, inflexibility, greediness, and stubbornness. In terms of anatomy, Taurus is said to rule the vocal chords, tonsils, palate, throat, neck, ears, and lower jaw. [/font][/color][/quote]
Way too lazy to try and retype, and/or find all that info on my own.

4) Does the description of your zodiac actually describe you? [quote]but one which is also prone to laziness[/quote]
5) How does your zodiac sign PWN over the rest?
Because, um... It does? Ha ha, I dunno.

[QUOTE]
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkOrange]
Originally Posted by [B]Ozymandius Jones [/B]

[B]1) What day is your birthday?[/B]
September 17, 1986

[B]2) What is your zodiac sign?[/B]
Virgo

[B]3) How does your zodiac sign describe your personality?[/B]
[I][U]Positive Traits:[/U] modest, shy, meticulous, tidy, reliable, practical, diligent, analytical and intelligent

[U]Negative Traits:[/U] fussy, hypercritical, harsh, conservative, overly-fastidious, overly-conventional, finicky, a perfectionist and a worrier[/I]

To a degree. I've been yelled at for not being able to take compliments - I always go for the "...it was nothing, really," approach. But other than that - Shy? Meticulous? TIDY? Who is this - this is not me. [COLOR=Black]This is REALLY not me.[/COLOR]. Other sources include "nuturing", which fits, and also "hyperchrondiac," which also fits, but other than that the only acurate thing in the negatives is being a worrier.

5) [B]How does your zodiac sign PWN over the rest?[/B]
It doesn't. We prefer the background. Didn't you read that? Gawsh. But then, without the background, everything else falls apart. :3[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1]wow, the only other Virgo so far? unless I missed something?
[Sits in the background with Ozy, if she doesn?t mind]

[B]1) What day is your birthday?[/B]
September 11, 1988

[B]2) What is your zodiac sign?[/B]
Virgo. I?m also a dragon, Rrawwr! [Cough, splutter, blush, hides]

[B]3) How does your zodiac sign describe your personality?[/B]
see above

I think it does, very well in fact. Like Ozy I?m really [B]NOT[/B] tidy at all or meticulous but I can be incredibly shy, especially when being introduced to people and the like. Siting and saying nothing is fine with me, it never used to be though. I?m not a hyperchrondiac, but I suppose nurturing fits sometimes.

On to the negative traits, the only things that seem to fit are harsh, fussy, hypercritical and worrying. I?m only hypercritical in some areas. I worry a lot, to much in fact. I can be very harsh; I really don?t like that about me. Fussy? Why yes, in fact I have all ready previewed this post many times and spell checked it to get it the way I want it, [shakes head]. Yes sad, I know. I've probably missed a few things as well.

[B]5)[/B] [B]How does your zodiac sign PWN over the rest?[/B]
[creepy smile]
[/SIZE]

I'm not so much into these star sign things but I do find them interesting, sometimes very frightening in their context.

1) What day is your birthday?
March 21st 1986

2) What is your zodiac sign?
Aries, year of the Tiger

3) How does your zodiac sign describe your personality?
To the freaking T!

'Active, fiery Mars rules Aries and indeed, Aries people are high-spirited, energetic individuals ready to try anything at least once. Courageous, optimistic, and friendly, they are lively participants in the everyday bustle of life, maintaining a frantic pace others find difficult to match. Constant physical activity works off excess energy, and its vitalizing influence is important to their intellectual and creative endeavors.' Yep, thats me alright. 'It is usually the energetic Aries who is willing to start projects others would be afraid to tackle. However, it is also Aries who often fails to finish things when too many details demand attention or they simply lose interest. In spite of the physical energy associated with Aries, they are not above using the inability of others to keep up with them as an excuse for their own idleness. If they expect others to provide them with constant stimulation and are unwilling to find their own diversions, they become lazy. Cut off from physical activity, they become depressed, unproductive, and overweight.'
Again.. how frightening, this is all me in a nutshell.
even my chinese zodiac hits the nail on the head

4) Does the description of your zodiac actually describe you? Why?
As stated above, it does as is.
'Aggressive, willful, powerful, assertive; enthusiastic about whatever interests you at the moment, focused in short bursts, unlikely to sustain interest in the long term; ego expression; adventurious, pioneering; Warrior-type energy; impatient with having to cooperate with others, works best alone or in leadership role; unconcerned with approval or acceptance; lacks persistance and stamina; honest and forthright, "what you see is what you get"'

Absolutely states what I am, I really don't know how to explain it.

Well off the bat, being the first sign.. and well taking all the character traits from a butt-head, war type things, heck, I don't know that for myself so I can't really make that call. Maybe being born in a cusp makes me also have Piseces traits, I'm not very arrogant...

[SIZE=1][color=deeppink]My birthday is today, as a matter of fact. =P... *cough*January 10th*cough* So that makes me a [B]Capricorn[/B]. In short, I'm supposed to be a pretty hard worker- as well as concious about my decisions, and focused on the future (that's what I read last, at least). I'm also supposed to be undeniably stubborn.

Well! All of this is true...Well, I guess you could stick in that I play as much as I work... ^o^ My stubbornness is probably the funniest quirk about me; if I can't get something open, or if I'm working on a killer math problem, I'll end up putting everything off until I get it. That's probably my flaw in life, but whatever.

Uh...I'll get back to you on that whole pwn'ing business...[/color][/SIZE]

Astrology has a pretty interesting history. When it was first developed by the Babylonian empire about 1,500-2,000 years BCE the star-gazers would watch for specific patterns in constellations. Eventually the astrological zodiac that people use today was codified around 2,000 years ago in the same general region under slightly different assumptions. Your sign is determined by the specific constellation of stars that the sun passes over during that month (or period of time that they use to pick your zodiac sign). Being born on May 15, I could expect the sun to pass over the Taurus constellation.

Well, I could 2,000 years ago.

Unfortunately, the research of A.L Berger and A. Wittmann demonstrate that the Earth wobbles like a top (a phenomena known as axial tilt). This means that today the sun passes a full constellation beyond Taurus during my birthday, which means that I?m actually a Gemini. And when astrology was first being thought up I would be born an Aries. Astrologists don?t seem to care much about this little bitty problem.

I wonder what I am, a determined but stubborn Taurus, an energetic but impatient Aries, or a witty but cowardly Gemini?

i'm aquarius, and what's really funny is u'know like the "date w/destiny" sorta thing? well my b-friend is a libra, which is exactly what an aquarius "date w/destiny" is. i thought that was pretty funny.

well, i'm pretty okay w/my sign, sometimes it's right on the money about me, and sometimes its not, so who knows?

You are right Drix! Which might mean you would be interested in hearing about Vedic Astrology.

The original Babylonian system is now our present "Western Astrology", which, as you explained it, is calculated from a point on the earth, most likely the Tropic of Capricorn. The Vedics actually figured out a way to calculate the constellations from a point in space (and still do to this day) so they take into account that 23 degree "wobbling" the Earth does as it does it's orbit around the Sun.

So you are right, comparing one's Western Astrology Chart to their Vedic Chart there might be some variations on the signs. The shifts might be subtle or drastic depending upon when the individual's birthday is.

It's not that the Western System is "wrong" and the Vedic System is "the right one", it's just a different reading and interpretation of an individual's energy. In the Vedic System one's Sun Sign (the "main one" you figure out depending on your birthday) merely presents the Ego, which is insignificant to an overall individual's energy. The Vedics place more significance on the Moon Signs, and the Rising Signs, because they interpret the more profound energy and can even provide a reading for one's Karma.

You were born in the middle of May, so the 23 degree shift might have some impact, it might not, one would have to do your chart to know for certain.

:)

=Drix D'Zanth]Astrology has a pretty interesting history. When it was first developed by the Babylonian empire about 1,500-2,000 years BCE the star-gazers would watch for specific patterns in constellations. Eventually the astrological zodiac that people use today was codified around 2,000 years ago in the same general region under slightly different assumptions. Your sign is determined by the specific constellation of stars that the sun passes over during that month (or period of time that they use to pick your zodiac sign). Being born on May 15, I could expect the sun to pass over the Taurus constellation.

Well, I could 2,000 years ago.

Unfortunately, the research of A.L Berger and A. Wittmann demonstrate that the Earth wobbles like a top (a phenomena known as axial tilt). This means that today the sun passes a full constellation beyond Taurus during my birthday, which means that I?m actually a Gemini. And when astrology was first being thought up I would be born an Aries. Astrologists don?t seem to care much about this little bitty problem.

I wonder what I am, a determined but stubborn Taurus, an energetic but impatient Aries, or a witty but cowardly Gemini?[/QUOTE]

• 4 weeks later...
[COLOR=SandyBrown][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I'm a Capricorn, the goat with a fish tail XD

1. January 16, 1992

2. Capricorn ^

3. So far what I've read about my sign from many sources is that Capricorns are very attached to money and work hard to acheive things like money, it also usually says that we like to stay organised.

4. I don't really care about money at all and I love giving large sums of it away carelessly to charities ^.^ as for working hard for anything I don't really do I only accomplish things like maybe once in every 2 years! XD :catgirl:

5. Ummm... does it...? I mean maybe Capricorns could be successful in their jobs and stuff but come on! It's a goat with a fish tail that likes money! I don't really like any of the traits... I wish I were a pisces they sound really nice and sweet XD ... :catgirl: [/FONT] [/COLOR]

[size=1][color=red]Four pages of this thread and only TWO - count them, TWO - Pisces?! We are spread thinly indeed...

[b]1) What day is your birthday?[/b]
March 13 (Nope, never been on a Friday yet!)

[b]2) What is your zodiac sign?[/b]
Pisces [b]and[/b] Ram/Sheep

[b]3) How does your zodiac sign describe your personality?[/b]
Pisces...
[quote]Imaginative and sensitive
Compassionate and kind
Selfless and unworldly
Intuitive and sympathetic

On the dark side....

Escapist and idealistic
Secretive and vague
Weak-willed and easily led[/quote]

Hey! The only difference between me and other Pisces is I KNOW when I'm being weak-willed. [pouts] Okay, that didn't sound right... More for that [url=http://www.astrology-online.com/pisces.htm]here.[/url]

Ram...
[quote]People born in the Year of Ram are elegant and highly accomplished in the arts. They seem to be, at first glance, better off than those born in the zodiac's other years. But ram year people are often shy, pessimistic, and puzzled about life. They are usually deeply religious, yet timid by nature. Sometimes clumsy in speech, they are always passionate about what they do and what they believe in. Ram people never have to worry about having the best in life for their abilities make money for them, and they are able to enjoy the creature comforts that they like. Ram people are wise, gentle, and compassionate.[/quote]

More of those... [url=http://www.c-c-c.org/chineseculture/zodiac/zodiac.html]here[/url]

Yes. Very yes. Hehe. It describes me down the i dots.

Because we do. :) Hoorah.[/size][/color]

• 2 weeks later...
October 30, 1992

Scorpio, born in year of the monkey

jealous,passionate,energetic, and warm

yes and no, because many people say i'm just like the describe of a scorpio but more say i'm just cold

Scorpions are cool

January 23...

Aqaurius, the bearer of water...

Great intellectual power, ability to communicate and to form and understand abstract concepts, love for the new and avante-garde.Aquarius is open-minded and usually holds no prejudices. Aquarius is serene and friendly. Aquarius will listen and learn from anyone to find the truth. Aquarius has so many interests that there are times his energy is spread too thin.Aquarius makes a sincere friend. Marriage for Aquarius may take longer as he does not open up easily, and the bad...
Coldness, rebelliousness for its own sake, fixed ideas...what's weird is all this is pretty much what I kind of am.

To put it simply, it PWN's me...

It doesn't it's just a good sign to be born under.

Aquariuses are awsome... :cool:

1. What is your birthday?
Feb 17, 1990

2. What is you zodiac sign?
Aquarius

3. What does your zodiac sign discribe your personality?
[QUOTE]Aquarius is symbolized by the Water Bearer. You possess a quick intellect and an expansive mind keen on innovation and progressive thought. You're a rebel, but one who really needs people around. You have tons of friends, but you tend not to get too intimate with any one person.
From [url="http://www.astrology.com/"]www.astrology.com[/url]
[/QUOTE]4. Does the description of your zodiac actually describe you?
Yes, I think it does. It tells alot about me really.

5. How does your zodiac sign PWN over the rest?
Not really. Each sign has its own traits that are good and some that are bad.