OtakuBoards

Your Zodiac Sign

Tekkaman

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray]Zodiac signs are becoming more and more common to talk about as the years move on, becoming more talked about than people's birthdays and personalities in some cases. Based on this, I have questions to ask:[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray]- If you do know about zodiac signs:[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray][QUOTE][/color][/size][/font][font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray][b]1)[/b] What day is your birthday? [/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray][b]2)[/b] What is your zodiac sign?[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray][b]3)[/b] How does your zodiac sign describe your personality?[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray][b]4)[/b] Does the description of your zodiac actually describe you? Why?[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray][b]5)[/b] How does your zodiac sign PWN over the rest?[/QUOTE] - If [for some reason] you don't know about zodiac signs:[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray][QUOTE][/color][/size][/font][font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray][b]1)[/b] What day is your birthday? [/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray][b]2)[/b] Do you think that something is wrong with zodiac signs in general?[/QUOTE][/color][/size][/font]

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=#b0000b][size=1]I'm an [b]Aries[/b], which I think has something to do with being stubborn, short-tempered, and generally, um, "fiery." (It also means that I'm represented by a goat, which I think is kind of cool. I like goats...)

I don't put any stock in them.[/size][/color]

[size=1][b]1) What day is your birthday? [/b]
The seventh of October.

[b]2) What is your zodiac sign?[/b]
Libra

[b]3) How does your zodiac sign describe your personality?[/b]
[quote=Source 1]Diplomaitic and urbane
Romantic and charming
Easygoing and sociable
Idealistic and peaceable

[b]But:[/b]
Indecisive and changeable
Gullible and easily infuenced
Flirtatious and self-indulgent[/quote]
[quote=Source 2][b]On the downside:[/b] Oversensitive, Snobbishness, Cold, Vain, Demanding.
[b]Your good qualities include:[/b] Affectionate, Likeable, Magnetic, Socially Correct.[/quote]Google is cool.

[b]4) Does the description of your zodiac actually describe you? Why?[/b]
A lot of the things do, scarily enough. Well, the bad things - except vain - don't really, but most of the positive things do. I'm incredibly romantic and charming, socially correct, easygoing, idealistic and peacable.

[b]5) How does your zodiac sign PWN over the rest? [/b]
It just does. There's not a single zodiac sign cooler than the Libra. Also, because it's the only 'dead' zodiac sign, so Libras are original. Oh, and don't forget that Libra's connected to Venus in some way, which makes me smexy. Period.[/size]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray][b]1) What day is your birthday?[/b] [/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray]- November 26th, 1984[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray][b]2) What is your zodiac sign?[/b][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray]- Teh Sagittarius[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray][b]3) How does your zodiac sign describe your personality?[/b][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray][QUOTE=www.crystal-cure.com][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray]-[/color][/size][/font][font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray]Sagittarius virtues - Generosity, honesty, broad-mindedness, tremendous vision[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=#808080]- Negative traits - Over-optimism, exaggeration, being too generous with other people's money[/QUOTE] [b]4) Does the description of your zodiac actually describe you? Why?[/b][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray]- It really - really - does. So accurate it's frightening almost. I'm very generous and nice, and at the same time, I try to be very nice. I'm also - not tooting my own horn - able to see the bigger picture almost at first glance.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray]However, I over-dramatize everything (even when I write here on the Boards) and i'm a little too optimistic with others; Usually, I think too far outside the box when the answer is right in front of me.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray][b]5) How does your zodiac sign PWN over the rest?[/b][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray]-The Archer is the best at everything it does, period. They're nice enough to let you live with snyde remarks and what-not, but if you push to far or step in their personal property, you'll catch one arrow to the heart, one to the head, and four hooves to the gut as the centaur stomps on your bleeding mass of nothingness.[/color][/size][/font]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmm....well, i'm a Cancer, and my animal is a monkey. Here are some of the positive trait's of the Cancer: emotional, loving, intuitive, imaginitive, shrewd, cautious, protective, sympathetic. And here are a few a Cancer's more negative trait's: changeable, moody, overemotional, touchy, clinging and unable to let go. So there's my little intro to the awesome pwnage of the Cancer.

1) [B]What is your birthday?[/B]
July 16

2) [B]What is your Zodiac sign?[/B]
Cancer

3) [B]How does your Zodiac sign describe your personality?[/B]
emotional, loving, intuitive, imaginitive, shrewd, cautious, protective, sympathetic,changeable, moody, overemotional, touchy, clinging and unable to let go

4) [B]Does the description of your zodiac actually describe you? Why?[/B]
Well, yes to a certain extent. But yeah, I do tend to be a little moody, and the other character trait's describe my persoanlity pretty well.

5) [B]How does your zodiac sign PWN over the rest?[/B]
Well, the Cancer is very affectionate and caring, so I guess I could love joo with all my heart.^^ And if not that, there's always this reason,
[URL=http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j95/Dbzman26/Evil_Monkey_301.gif]http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j95/Dbzman26/Evil_Monkey_301.gif[/URL] .[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Zodiac signs are disturbingly interesting. I mean, how could your date of birth really truly depict your personality is beyond me, but for some strange reason, my zodiac sign fits me perfectly. Here goes...

[B]1) What day is your birthday?[/B]

June 17th, 1984

[B]2) What is your zodiac sign?[/B]

I'm a Gemini, born in the year of Rat according to the Chinese Zodiac

[B]3) How does your zodiac sign describe your personality?[/B]

[quote name='Wikipedia: Gemini']Individuals born under this sign are thought to have a lively, communicative (because of which it is considered an articulate sign), witty, inquisitive, clever, courageous, and adaptable character but one which is also prone to superficiality, maliciousness, inconsistency, cowardice, nervousness, and cunning.[/quote]
[quote=www.astrology-online.com/gemini.htm]Adaptable and versatile
Communicative and witty
Intellectual and eloquent
Youthful and lively

Nervous and tense
Superficial and inconsistent
Cunning and inquisitive[/quote]
[quote name='www.astrologycom.com/gemini.htm']You really have little faith in yourself, which you mask with ironic wit or sarcasm, but in truth you can use your flexible mind to better yourself in a surprising number of ways. You spend more time talking than eating, so you are able to stay fairly slim. Your flexible bod enjoys agile sports: gymnastics, bicycling, swimming, and so on. Favorites are tennis, racquetball and similar games involving a partner. Gemini talents include design, interior decoration, arts and crafts, magic and illusion, and music.[/quote]

[B]4) Does the description of your zodiac actually describe you? Why?[/B]

Definitely. I have a very controversial personality, and I have always felt myself divided to a very benevolent me who doesn't want to hurt a fly and a more malicious me who ignores other people's feelings for my own benefits. It's driving me nuts sometimes, as at times I feel almost bipolar. Mood swings, temper tantrums and love for gossips are all Gemini traits that I possess, but I consider myself also as a cheery and kindhearted person as well. Also, the last quote out of the three above is very much true in my case.

With a Gemini like me, you'll never know what you're going to get. ;D

[B]5) How does your zodiac sign PWN over the rest?[/B]

Life is always exciting and challenging when you are a Gemini, as we get bored easily so we are in constant search of an adventure. Gemini is also said to be a very social sign, spreading energy to others as well.

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray]*Reads over Sandy's post*[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray]*Rolls eyes and laughs*[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray]Omg... Gemini's are evil. Pure, snake-like evil.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray]Nah, my wife is a Gemini and man-oh-man, let me tell you, after being with my wife, Gemini's should all be locked away in a mental asylum somewhere. And here I thought Sagittarius' were unpredictable...[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray]*shakes head*[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray]No. Gemini's PWN Sagittarius' in unpridictability and for Sagittarius', anything exceeding the Centaurs greatness is too much for the world to handle.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray]*Shoots Gemini in the head with an arrow*[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray]Take that, doppleganger.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=#808080]EDIT: Oh and before BKstyles posts, [b]Sagittarius > Leo's 365-24-7[/b][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=#808080]Dumb Lions... =D[/color][/size][/font]

[QUOTE=Tekkaman]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray]Nah, my wife is a Gemini and man-oh-man, let me tell you, after being with my wife, Gemini's should all be locked away in a mental asylum somewhere. And here I thought Sagittarius' were unpredictable...[/color][/size][/font][/QUOTE]

Besides me, my mother, big sister and even our cat are all Geminis. You can only imagine what kind of crazy circus my family life was back in my childhood... ;P

And now my beloved boyfriend has to suffer as well, but he's a powerful Scorpio so I know he'll manage. ;D

[quote name='Sandy']Zodiac signs are disturbingly interesting. I mean, how could your date of birth really truly depict your personality is beyond me, but for some strange reason, my zodiac sign fits me perfectly.[/quote]

[font=tahoma]*nodnod* agreed.

[b]1) What day is your birthday?[/b]
-July 25, 1985

[b]2) What is your zodiac sign?[/b]
-Leo

[b]3) How does your zodiac sign describe your personality?[/b]
[quote=Astrology-online.com]

Generous and warmhearted
Creative and enthusiastic
Broad-minded and expansive
Faithful and loving

On the dark side....

Pompous and patronizing
Bossy and interfering
Dogmatic and intolerant[/quote]

-Oh, much of it tis true indeed. It is as Sandy said, it's weird just how accurate these things can be despite having any true connection to a person's personality being improbable.

I am over generous sometimes I feel when it comes to certain things, it's something I'm trying to balance out. Warmhearted toward those I love or even just like. Creative is probably the best word to decribe me if one had to be chosen (aside from intellegent of course =P), my creativity spews from me through words and writing whenever possible. Enthusiastic...probably the least out of all of them but I can get pretty hyped depending on the situation. Broad-minded and expansive are two things I am proud of being as they give me immunity to ever being called ignorant, and if I am it would have no validity because I make a point out of being able to see passed the obvious and see every POV involved in something. I am very faithful, in more then one way and loving probably goes without saying if you saw the way I acted infront of my female friends, lol.

Even the dark side is somewhat true, I can be honest with myself and I know it. Yes I can be pompous, though i prefer to use the word arrogant. When you are as intellegent and creative and expansive as I am, it almost seems inevitable that I would become arrogant (see, just like that) lol. I have been told I can be patronizing, sometimes it just comes out in terms of tone of voice but i always make an effort to make sure I don't intentionally hurt anyone's feelings if I don't truly mean to. I'm actually not all that bossy or interfering...I'm only bossy when it comes to teaching somebody something I'm proficient at. Dogmatic probably goes along with arrogance, this is true in certain ways as well, but on the flipside I am very open to the opinions of others in many cases. Uhh...intolerant I'm actually going to have to say a big no to. With the exception if pure idiocy and the inability to think for yourself, i'm quite tolerant of many things.

This is just simply what's true about me as far as how my sign is typically described. There's a whole world about myself that doesn't fit into these descriptions as well.

[b]5) How does your zodiac sign PWN over the rest?[/b]
-Well...for one I rule all of you. Leo is the king after all. :D . mwahaha. But in any case Leo's are natural born leaders I suppose, were passionate about what we do and eventhough we have a couple of profound negatives, our hearts are gold and suprisingly fragile...especially when it comes to the ones we love. If you really take the time out to get to know us, we would make your heart melt =).

[b]Edit - [quote=Tekkaman][font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=#808080]EDIT: Oh and before BKstyles posts, [b]Sagittarius > Leo's 365-24-7[/b][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=#808080]Dumb Lions... =D[/color][/size][/font][/QUOTE][/b]

Son of a.... ><. Respect your king![/font]

[SIZE=1]I love Zodiacs *points to banner and RPG* see?

Jan 10th

Capricorn (for the record, I'd had the nickname 'Goat' for a year or two before I realised I was even a Capricorn)

Apparently, we're ambitious, patient, trustworthy, perfectionists, serious, cautious and conscientious. I reckon Capricorn does a good job of describing my personality, although I most certainly don't have that 'businesslike' quality the sign is known for. As for the negatives, I'm stubborn, domineering (slightly) and fatalistic, which apparently are a Capricorn's trait. But, really, I'm a nice person.

Symbol = Goat. There's actually some people I know who don't know my real name, heh, so yeah it does describe me a little (except, as I've stated, the business part. I absolutely despise businesses). I suppose it does describe me somewhat, especially the ambitious part and at one point Capricorn's are described for climbing mountains (trait of a Goat), which I [I]have[/I] done, lol. Real mountains and mental mountains, I'll climb it if it's in my way, I really have nothing to lose.

It's a goat. Of course it does. I could go into my rant about how goats are as cool as I say, but I won't. Instead, think of this; Capricorn is associated with the Greek myth of a nanny goat who provided Zeus with milk as a baby. Zeus is a [I]huge[/I] deal in mythology and religion, hell even the Christian God looks like Zeus. Goats are overlooked for their position and part in ancient legends, and you know what, I'm overlooked sometimes (which I don't care, to be honest), so that's something else I have in common with my sign, I guess.

*points to banner again* I like Zodiacs.

[B]EDIT: Zomg, 'Zeke is a Capricorn too =O? Buwaha, us Capricorn's are just so cool, you know =D[/B][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][B]1) What day is your birthday? [/B]
4th of January (Give me E-HUGS >=O)

Capricorn

[B]Good.[/B]
[QUOTE]"Practical and prudent
Ambitious and disciplined
Patient and careful
Humorous and reserved"[/QUOTE]

[B]Bad[/B]
[QUOTE]"Pessimistic and fatalistic
Miserly and grudging"[/QUOTE]

God yes, it's quite frightening actually. I love astrology and although I don't plan my year/week/day around my horroscope, it's interesting to see how it matches up with certain things that have happened or that I have planned. The [B]ambitious[/B], [B]careful[/B] and [B]reserved[/B] parts are especially true, as well as [B]all[/B] the bad ones, haha. Capricorns I know are also described as neat and organised as well as careful, which is also true. They're loyal too, I believe, and once they marry it's for life. That's very true to me as well, as all the relationships I've had have lasted months rather than just weeks. (Trevor and I will have been together for two years this Feb.)

[QUOTE][SIZE=2]Originally posted by [B]Wikipedia[/B][/SIZE]
"Hierarchies and Zodiacal signs
According to the Rosicrucians, each astrological sign in the zodiac represents one of the "Twelve Great Creative Hierarchies" that had, or have, a relation to mankind's evolutionary process. They are described as Hierarchies of Spiritual Beings evolving in our solar system, God's habitation. The division below is adapted from the contents presented in Max Heindel's The Rosicrucian Cosmo-Conception or Mystic Christianity"

"[B]Capricornus [/B]: Archangels, Order related to the Christ, The Son (its highest Initiate, Who made His union with the second aspect of God: [I]Wisdom[/I])"[/QUOTE]

Being a lover of Angelology and Archangels, this makes me happy. =p

[B]EDIT:[/B] High-five, Vicky~[/SIZE]

[COLOR=DimGray][FONT=Tahoma][quote name='Sandy]but he's a [B]powerful Scorpio[/B'] so I know he'll manage. ;D[/quote]
And on that note I think I'll post.

November 19th, 1990.

A [I]powerful[/I] Scorpio.

Determined and forceful
Emotional and intuitive
Powerful and passionate
Exciting and magnetic

It actually does, which is creepy. I'm very determined and I can be incredibly forceful when I need to. Yeah, I'm basically everything there to some extent but mostly magnetic and exciting. I just.. yeah. lol

Come on. It's a freaking [i]Scorpion[/i].[/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='BKstyles'] Son of a.... ><. Respect your king![/quote][font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray][b](Note: The following is not to be confused with me being mean... No, no. I'm just giving BK hell)[/b][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray]And you're my king, eh?[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray]*Scoffs*[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray]Perhaps you haven't met me yet. I'm the Sagittarius, [i]Centaurus Supremius[/i]; I have four hooves, two hands, and a bow & arrow; I'm smarter than you, I'm faster than you, i'm all around more of a better being than you.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray]You, with your furry mane, teeth, and cuddly wittle paws will only find a rain of arrows before you go to Heaven.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray]Do not test the power of the Centaur. =D[/color][/size][/font]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS]With Vicky and 'Zeke I bring the Capricorns in this thread to three strong, meaning we're beating all you other signs! That's right, in this thread at least, Capricorn pwns other signs because there's more of us. My birthday is [b]today,[/b] January 2nd ... and I'm on the internet, posting on an anime board. Go me.

I don't really go in for astrology. I'm sceptical, which is a polite way of saying I'm fairly positive it's all hocus pocus and mumbo jumbo. But reading horoscopes and stuff is good for a laugh, and sometimes they are scarily close to the truth - mostly because they're so general they can't fail to score a hit somewhere. I got a little Capricorn book for Christmas once, and the only thing I can remember is that it said "Capricorn is an Earth sign, and Earth signs like sex". Eat that, non-sex-loving Zodiac signs.[/font]

[QUOTE=Tekkaman][font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray]*Reads over Sandy's post*[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray]*Rolls eyes and laughs*[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray]Omg... Gemini's are evil. Pure, snake-like evil.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray]Nah, my wife is a Gemini and man-oh-man, let me tell you, after being with my wife, Gemini's should all be locked away in a mental asylum somewhere. And here I thought Sagittarius' were unpredictable...[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray]*shakes head*[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray]No. Gemini's PWN Sagittarius' in unpridictability and for Sagittarius', anything exceeding the Centaurs greatness is too much for the world to handle.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray]*Shoots Gemini in the head with an arrow*[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray]Take that, doppleganger.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=#808080]EDIT: Oh and before BKstyles posts, [b]Sagittarius > Leo's 365-24-7[/b][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=#808080]Dumb Lions... =D[/color][/size][/font][/QUOTE]
Well according to my astrology book, Gemini and Saggitarius is not a good combination. It actually says that Gemini is too unpredictable for the order that Saggitarius loves... So, that seems to be dead on. BTW: Gemini could totally kick Saggitarius *** anyday! Why? Simply because there are two! Muahahah :cool:

[U]Birthday:[/U] June 19, 1990
[U]Sign:[/U] My sun sign is Gemini (I actually know all of my signs) and my chinese horoscope is the Horse, but watevah. :animeangr (I don't like horses very much)
[U]Personality Traits:[/U] Witty, very social and acceptable, smart, indecisive, ect. (It's pretty much what Sandy wrote so I'm just gonna quote so I don't have to take the time to type it myself. :animesmil )

[QUOTE=Wikipedia: Gemini]
Individuals born under this sign are thought to have a lively, communicative (because of which it is considered an articulate sign), witty, inquisitive, clever, courageous, and adaptable character but one which is also prone to superficiality, maliciousness, inconsistency, cowardice, nervousness, and cunning.[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=www.astrology-online.com/gemini.htm]
Adaptable and versatile
Communicative and witty
Intellectual and eloquent
Youthful and lively

Nervous and tense
Superficial and inconsistent
Cunning and inquisitive[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=www.astrologycom.com/gemini.htm]
You really have little faith in yourself, which you mask with ironic wit or sarcasm, but in truth you can use your flexible mind to better yourself in a surprising number of ways. You spend more time talking than eating, so you are able to stay fairly slim. Your flexible bod enjoys agile sports: gymnastics, bicycling, swimming, and so on. Favorites are tennis, racquetball and similar games involving a partner. Gemini talents include design, interior decoration, arts and crafts, magic and illusion, and music.[/QUOTE]
[U]Is the Description Correct?:[/U] Well at first, I didn't think so. I do have some of those to a certain degree. Then, my astrology book went into detail about my venus, moon, and ascending sign. Those three, along with the sun sign is what primarily makes up your personality. They all have some effect, and while the sun sign is what makes up your first personality, (based on first impressions) your ascending sign is much deeper. You determine your ascending sign by what the eastern horizon was occupying at your time of birth. (so you need to know exaclty what your time of birth was) Here's all of my signs: (It's not actually all of them, but the most important. Because even that new planet (or moon) that they discovered outside of the solar system has a sign)

*Sun: Gemini
*Moon: Taurus
Mercury: Gemini
*Venus: Taurus
Mars: Aries
Jupiter: Cancer
Saturn: Capricorn
Uranus: Capricorn
Neptune: Capricorn
Pluto: Scorpio
North Node: Aquarius
South Node: Leo
*Ascending: Leo
Midheaven: Pisces

*= Most important for personality analyzation

Leo, my ascending sign, when combined with a double Gemini (both moon and sun signs are in Gemini) makes my personality very contradicting... At times, I tend to display things that are common to Geminis (gossiping, among others) but at other times, I act more like Leo (I like to be alone in order to concentrate, which is contradictory to Gemini, who loves social messiness to concentrate. Also, Leo's love to be daring. When that's combined with the Gemini personality of Spontaneity, it usually gets me in trouble...) Also, I'm on the cusp of Cancer, so I tend to display emotions common to that of the crab...
So without all of my signs taken into consideration at once, Gemini barely describes me. Once you count my Leo Ascending, Gemini Moon, and all the other signs, I think it's extremely accurate.

[U]How does your zodiac sign PWN over the rest?:[/U]
[quote name='Sandy']Life is always exciting and challenging when you are a Gemini, as we get bored easily so we are in constant search of an adventure. Gemini is also said to be a very social sign, spreading energy to others as well.[/quote]
I couldn't have said it better myself... Except I'm just not socially inclined. I can get along with everybody so that's still a plus for Gemini, but I'm pretty shy until I get to know the person and even then, I only like my little group of friends.

P.S. We're better because, like only 1 other sign, (Pisces) we depict two beings. And I think I should just point out that even though there are only 2 Geminis so far, we still count as 2 each... Therefor, Geminis outnumber the capricorns 4 to 3. Haha, so many twins to take into account... It's just not possible to overpower them. :animesigh Basically we're the mental cases, but we're still the coolest and the most powerful!

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray][font=Tahoma][color=#000000][font=Palatino Linotype][color=gray][QUOTE=Darren][/color][/font][font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray]Well according to my astrology book, Gemini and Saggitarius is not a good combination. It actually says that Gemini is too unpredictable for the order that Saggitarius loves... So, that seems to be dead on. BTW: Gemini could totally kick Saggitarius *** anyday! Why? Simply because there are two! Muahahah :cool:[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray][/QUOTE]Now before you go and ruin a happy home *sarcasm*, I should point out that while Gemini's and Sagittarius' are total oppisites in almost every way, thay are, in fact, the best possible match for each other? Why? Because both signs (people) complete one another, thus, creating the bond.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray][QUOTE=www.skyviewzone.com] [/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray]SUN in SAGITTARIUS with GEMINI [/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray]- Both of you are curious individuals, rather restless and on the go. You can expect your lives together to be very active, with lots of changes, probably frequent moves, adjustments, surprises, and new challenges. These changes will bring lots of ups and downs, but overall both of you will be greatly enriched by these diverse activities and interests. Sagittarius is more philosophical and has grander plans than Gemini, who takes each step as it comes and find more pleasure in the little things in life. Sagittarius enjoys being on a crusade or mission for some philosophical reason or for personal gain, while Gemini finds Sagittarius's dreams and schemes entertaining and interesting. You often see things from a different perspective, but usually you can benefit from each other's viewpoint and you are adaptable and flexible enough to listen to each other and benefit from each other. Personal freedom is important to both of you and you are likely to find it in this relationship. Even if you are always together you do not cling to, or smother, each other. On the whole you are very compatible.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray][/QUOTE]Now, quotes aside, lemme tell you from personal experience. Sometimes, I wish I had a black hole that I could use to make my wife dissapear from time to time, however, my life wouldn't be so fun, so rich without her in my life right now. Sure, she makes me mad from time to time (What married couple doesn't go through that?) but I value her information and values as i'm sure she values mine.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray]I love her, point blank, regardless of signs or what-not. =D[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=#808080]*Awwwww*[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray]Btw, Darren, I understood what you were saying and I wasn't getting mad at you.[/color][/size][/font]

[/color][/font][/color][/size][/font]

[COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1]I decided I'll post in this even though I don't really believe in Star Signs...

15th of February, 1989

Aquarius, Year of the Snake

"Aquarius is the eleventh sign of the Zodiac and associated with future ideas and the unusual. Individuals born under this sign are thought to have a creative, challenging, entertaining, progressive, stimulating, and independent character, but one which is also prone to rebelliousness, coldness, erraticism, cowardice, and impracticality."

Actually, it does so quite accurately. I like to see myself as creative mostly, unless we're looking at drawing and visual art...Challenging is accurate because I can be a bit of a pain to deal with at times. My friends seem to think I'm entertaining all the time, even though I don't mean to be =/ And I tend to be independant, I dunno, I just don't like having to rely on other people. On the other hand, I am quite rebellious towards certain things, though I do have a limit. Then coldness and erraticism I have spurts of every now and then. Though I don't think I'm a coward or impractical.

Hey, what's cooler than a [b][I]Water[/I][/b] Bearer being of the element [b][I]Air[/I][/b]? ><;;[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=#d2b43b][SIZE=1][FONT=Trebuchet MS]With all of the birthdays in January I'm surpised that I am [I]not[/I] a Capricorn. Tis what I get for being born a couple of days after the deadline I suppose.

[B]Birthday:[/B] January 22, 1991

[B]Sign:[/B] Aquarius (Best sign evah =D)

[B]Personality Traits:[/B]

Good stuffs [QUOTE] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Friendly and humanitarian
Honest and loyal
Original and inventive
Independent and intellectual

Dreaming and Planning for the Future
Thinking of the Past
Good Companions
Having Fun[/SIZE][/CENTER] [/QUOTE]
Not so good stuffs
[QUOTE] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Intractable and contrary
Perverse and unpredictable
Unemotional and detached

DISLIKES
Full of Air Promises
Excessive Loneliness
The Ordinary
Imitations
Idealistic [/SIZE] [/CENTER] [/QUOTE]
[B]Does the description of your zodiac actually describe you? Why?[/B]
It actually does though, almost a little bit too well. I could strech the Unemotional and detached part to a maybe since I don't do it [I]all[/I] the time but I have been in such moods on occasion. Its actually a little bit freaky how accurate these things are in predicting your person and whatnot. However, for all the other things that they said, I am to the nth degree.

[B]How does your zodiac sign PWN over the rest?[/B]
Before anyone just thinks that "Oh its just water, what could water possibly do?" Think about it for a second. What keeps you alive to this day? Water. What can kill with with even a small amount of its substance? Water. What covers around 70% of the earth? Water. Yet its Zodiac Element is air, thats something that I stil not able to grasp :animeswea If you think about it though Water + Air = Hurricane!!

Oh and one last thing.
[QUOTE]The symbol associated with your sign is the water bearer, it is symbolic of the Gods nourishing the earth with life giving energies. One of the first to be called the water bearer was the Greek God Zeus in mythology. [/QUOTE]
Pwnt.

Edit: Ah, 2 minutes before me Sakura, atleast there are two of us now.

BEWARE THE GROWING NUMBERS![/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[size=1][color=#4B5B5B][B]1) What day is your birthday?[/B]
February 22.

Pisces.

For the most part:
[QUOTE]Imaginative and sensitive
Compassionate and kind
Selfless and unworldly
Intuitive and sympathetic[/quote]
[QUOTE]Main positive personality traits: Uncommon ability to instinctively respond to given situations; compassionate; understanding; artistic, sacrificing.[/quote]

Then again:
[QUOTE]Escapist and idealistic
Secretive and vague
Weak-willed and easily led[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE]Main negative personality traits: Lazy, impractical, unrealistic, fearful, emotionally restrained, melancholy.[/QUOTE]

Somehow the description describes me to a full and complete ?T?. It?s, as ?Zeke puts it, frightening. I mean to say that my personality, good and bad, are described to ?T?, if not close to it. I am compassionate, understanding, and all of that other good stuff; as well as lazy, secretive, and definitely an escapist. It?s just?scary how this all fits so well into who we are.

Simply put, Pisces is the 12th sign and thus carries all of the former traits with them. In essence, Pisces will rule all. >=)[/size][/color]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray]*Reads all posts*[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray]*Frowns*[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray]Uhhh. I'm running outta arrows here. Can we get a couple of Centuars in this fight please? Retribution, in particular, if I had my choice.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray]Fellow Sagi's unite![/color][/size][/font]

[size=1][color=royalblue]I'm always confused when it comes to terms in this. I refer to the Chinese signs as the zodiac, while I call the traditional ones astrological signs. Meh.

[b]1.) What is your birthday?[/b]
August 2nd, 1991

[b]2) What is your Zodiac sign?[/b]
Leo in the traditional version, Goat/Ram/Sheep in the Chinese version

[b]3) How does your Zodiac sign describe your personality?[/b]
Because Wikipedia freakin' [i]rocks[/i]:[/color]

Leo is the fifth sign of the Zodiac and is associated with creativity and drama. Individuals born under this sign are thought of to have a proud, honest, generous, self-motivated, charismatic, warm-hearted, and enthusiastic character, but one which is also prone to conceit, bullying, rigidity, intolerance, and snobbery.
Element = Fire
Ruling Celesital Body = Sun

The Sheep is artistically talented and has a great sense of fashion. Chances are that this type will prefer to be a designer or painter, or go into the kind of profession where he/she can make the most of his/her gift for creating beautiful things.
These people are considerate creatures - they think before acting, and try not to hurt anyone's feelings. If it ever happens that the Sheep person causes unforeseen problems, it is very likely that he/she will step forward to rectify the situation. This side of their character helps them maintain a healthy social life as well as enabling them to deal with life's ups and downs.
Sympathy is very important to these people as is the approval of people they respect. However, they sometimes require too much attention and impose too much on those who are close to them.
Sometimes they are too sensitive for the real world; they often misinterpret situations. People born in this year are insecure. They need to feel loved and protected. They are easily drawn into complex predicaments. This being, so, they usually shy away from confrontation, pull back when faced with heavy decision-making situations, and blatantly refuse to take an unpopular stand in a conflict.
(My) Element = Metal

[color=royalblue]Zomg, that's amusing.

Oh, and one more thing I have to point out - Wiki gave me a list of what Leos are supposed to look like. Let's make a checklist!

Broad shoulders: Yes (part of what makes me ungirly...)
A ruddy complexion: Pretty much
A roundish head: Yeah
Trim hips: Well, they're not large >_>;
Thick hair: God yes
Commanding eyes: Yeap 8D
Thick and well-formed eyebrows: Sure, but I keep mine neat
Large and evenly-spaced teeth: Unfortunately yes
Straight nose: Sure, why not
Average height or slightly above: Haha, I'm short XD

I'm not ugly! Go see me in the OtaKuties! ><;

Both of my signs crazily describe me, both in the positive and negative. I would like to think I'm a creative person, and I highly pursue the arts in various mediums - visual, musical, theatrical, and digital. I'm a loud, boisterous person with too much pride and a bit more rude than I would like to be. I feel incredibly guilty if I hurt a person on accident.
I wouldn't think I'm not ready for the real world, just a little nervous about going into the workplace. I dread having my art pieces lose in competitions (*cough*) and I fear criticism. o_o;
There are a few innaccurate things, though - for instance, I'm not really into fashion, and neither do I shy away from the situation. I've made some incredibly unpopular decisions in debates and arguments. I wouldn't say I'm conflict-seeking, but I don't run away from them either.

[b]5) How does your zodiac sign PWN over the rest?[/b]
Because I am a freakin' LION and I...I will eat your souuuullll! Though I've always found it amusing that I, in the animal sense, can eat myself. >.> But really, having the Lion as your sign is the ultimate way to go.
And as the Sheep, I clothe you with my wool. Fear the next sweater you pull on! >:-D[/color][/size]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkOrange]I'm with Sakura - I'm not much for these, but it's an interesting thread so here goes.

September 17, 1986

Virgo

[I][U]Positive Traits:[/U] modest, shy, meticulous, tidy, reliable, practical, diligent, analytical and intelligent[/I]

[I][U]Negative Traits: [/U]fussy, hypercritical, harsh, conservative, overly-fastidious, overly-conventional, finicky, a perfectionist and a worrier[/I]

To a degree. I've been yelled at for not being able to take compliments - I always go for the "...it was nothing, really," approach. But other than that - Shy? Meticulous? TIDY? Who is this - this is not me. [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v257/OzymandiusJones/room.jpg]This is REALLY not me.[/url]. Other sources include "nuturing", which fits, and also "hyperchrondiac," which also fits, but other than that the only acurate thing in the negatives is being a worrier.

It doesn't. We prefer the background. Didn't you read that? Gawsh. But then, without the background, everything else falls apart. :3

Also: Capricorns rock by default of being goats. And leos! Leos are nifty, if only because Leo's one of my favorite constellations. [/COLOR][/SIZE]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray][quote name='Ozy] Shy? Meticulous? TIDY? Who is this - this is not me. [/color][/size][/font][url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v257/OzymandiusJones/room.jpg"][font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=red]This is REALLY not me.[/color][/size][/font][/url][font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray][color=red].[/color'] [/quote]What... in the name of our forefathers... happened to your room, Ozy? Seriously? Did a controlled tornado manifest in your room and f* your shite up?[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray]Wow... All I can say is: Impressive. =D[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=#808080]EDIT: Oh, and please pick up your [color=navy]navy blue bra[/color] from the ground (assuming that is a bra, by the way) by your jeans, lol.[/color][/size][/font]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkOrange][QUOTE=Tekkaman][font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray]What... in the name of our forefathers... happened to your room, Ozy? Seriously? Did a controlled tornado manifest in your room and f* your shite up?[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray]Wow... All I can say is: Impressive. =D[/color][/size][/font][/quote]

Actually, it was Hurricane Ozy, also known as "Ok, um, I'll set this here and put it away in just a sec-ooooh, shiny! *wanders off* *forgets*."

[QUOTE=Tekkaman]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=#808080]EDIT: Oh, and please pick up your [color=navy]navy blue bra[/color] from the ground (assuming that is a bra, by the way) by your jeans, lol.[/color][/size][/font][/QUOTE]

That's my sister's salad bar apron from her work uniform. =P[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray][quote name='Ozy']Actually, it was Hurricane Ozy, also known as "Ok, um, I'll set this here and put it away in just a sec-ooooh, shiny! *wanders off* *forgets*."[/quote] Ah yes, the ever-contagious raccoon syndrome. I hear that Virgo's are extremely succeptible to it's poisons.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray][quote name='Ozy'] That's my sister's salad bar apron from her work uniform. =P[/quote] [/color][/size][/font][font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray]*Whew* For a minute there, I thought that you were 'born free'. XD[/color][/size][/font]