OtakuBoards

Your Zodiac Sign

Tekkaman

[color=dimgray] I'm on the cusp of [b]Capricorn[/b] and [b]Aquarius[/b] (my birthday is January 19th), which means... um, I'm better than all of y'all. P:

It fits, though. I have characteristics from both signs, but I don't take the Zodiac readings seriously at all. They're just fun to read once in a while.

Capricorn: Responsible, Hard workers (when I manage to start, that is), Perfectionist, Status-conscious, Domineering, Stubborn.

Aquarius: Humanitarian, Individualistic, Artistic, Creative, Independent, Tolerant, Eccentric, Shy.

So while I'm technically a Capricorn, I dig the Aquarius sign. They rock. [/color]

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[size=1][quote= Wikipedia]

Aquarius is an astrological sign, which is associated with the constellation Aquarius. Under the tropical zodiac, Aquarius is occupied by the Sun from January 20 to February 19, and under the sidereal zodiac, it is currently from February 13 to March 14.

Aquarius is the eleventh sign of the Zodiac and associated with future ideas and the unusual. Individuals born under this sign are thought to have a creative, intellectual, challenging, entertaining, progressive, stimulating, and independent character, but one which is also prone to rebelliousness, coldness, erraticism, cowardice, and impracticality. In terms of anatomy, Aquarius is said to rule the legs from knees to ankles and the circulation of blood. In terms of geography Aquarius is linked with Sweden, Canada, Ethiopia and Poland.

Physically, individuals born under the sign of Aquarius supposedly tend to have a vague expression, straight and silky hair, finely chiseled features, and a tall and slender figure. The males are often said to tend to be rather effeminate in appearance and the females somewhat broad-shouldered and masculine.

Aquarius is traditionally thought be ruled by the planet Saturn, but in more recent years many astrologers have labelled Uranus as the ruler or co-ruler of Aquarius, attributing the erraticism associated with the Sign to the planet's influence.

In mythology Aquarius is often associated with the mythological figure of Odysseus, King of Ithaca, from the Greek myth of the Trojan War. Aquarius is also associated with the Greco-Roman god Uranus/Caelus and sometimes the god Cronus/Saturn.

[/quote]
[color=darkred]

[b]My B-Day[/b]: January 24.

I suppose this is really close to who I really am, haha.

I am very creative and progressive, I guess I could be considered entertaining and I know I'm a very independent/liberal kinda guy. I suppose I do look pretty effeminate (child bearing hips), and I'm a tall/slender guy. And apparently I'm a stone fox.

I think the funniest think about this is the bit about the legs, because I'm a martial artist, and the particular martial art that I take is Tae Kwon Do, which puts alot of importance on kicks with the shin and foot. Haha. I guess the stars do have some role in our lives, haha.[/color][/size]

[QUOTE=Katana][size=1][color=royalblue]I'm always confused when it comes to terms in this. I refer to the Chinese signs as the zodiac, while I call the traditional ones astrological signs. Meh.

[b]1.) What is your birthday?[/b]
August 2nd, 1991

[b]2) What is your Zodiac sign?[/b]
Leo in the traditional version, Goat/Ram/Sheep in the Chinese version

[b]3) How does your Zodiac sign describe your personality?[/b]
Because Wikipedia freakin' [i]rocks[/i]:[/color]

Leo is the fifth sign of the Zodiac and is associated with creativity and drama. Individuals born under this sign are thought of to have a proud, honest, generous, self-motivated, charismatic, warm-hearted, and enthusiastic character, but one which is also prone to conceit, bullying, rigidity, intolerance, and snobbery.
Element = Fire
Ruling Celesital Body = Sun

The Sheep is artistically talented and has a great sense of fashion. Chances are that this type will prefer to be a designer or painter, or go into the kind of profession where he/she can make the most of his/her gift for creating beautiful things.
These people are considerate creatures - they think before acting, and try not to hurt anyone's feelings. If it ever happens that the Sheep person causes unforeseen problems, it is very likely that he/she will step forward to rectify the situation. This side of their character helps them maintain a healthy social life as well as enabling them to deal with life's ups and downs.
Sympathy is very important to these people as is the approval of people they respect. However, they sometimes require too much attention and impose too much on those who are close to them.
Sometimes they are too sensitive for the real world; they often misinterpret situations. People born in this year are insecure. They need to feel loved and protected. They are easily drawn into complex predicaments. This being, so, they usually shy away from confrontation, pull back when faced with heavy decision-making situations, and blatantly refuse to take an unpopular stand in a conflict.
(My) Element = Metal

[color=royalblue]Zomg, that's amusing.

Oh, and one more thing I have to point out - Wiki gave me a list of what Leos are supposed to look like. Let's make a checklist!

Broad shoulders: Yes (part of what makes me ungirly...)
A ruddy complexion: Pretty much
A roundish head: Yeah
Trim hips: Well, they're not large >_>;
Thick hair: God yes
Commanding eyes: Yeap 8D
Thick and well-formed eyebrows: Sure, but I keep mine neat
Large and evenly-spaced teeth: Unfortunately yes
Straight nose: Sure, why not
Average height or slightly above: Haha, I'm short XD

I'm not ugly! Go see me in the OtaKuties! ><;

[b]4) Does the description of your zodiac actually describe you? Why?[/b]
Both of my signs crazily describe me, both in the positive and negative. I would like to think I'm a creative person, and I highly pursue the arts in various mediums - visual, musical, theatrical, and digital. I'm a loud, boisterous person with too much pride and a bit more rude than I would like to be. I feel incredibly guilty if I hurt a person on accident.
I wouldn't think I'm not ready for the real world, just a little nervous about going into the workplace. I dread having my art pieces lose in competitions (*cough*) and I fear criticism. o_o;
There are a few innaccurate things, though - for instance, I'm not really into fashion, and neither do I shy away from the situation. I've made some incredibly unpopular decisions in debates and arguments. I wouldn't say I'm conflict-seeking, but I don't run away from them either.

[b]5) How does your zodiac sign PWN over the rest?[/b]
Because I am a freakin' LION and I...I will eat your souuuullll! Though I've always found it amusing that I, in the animal sense, can eat myself. >.> But really, having the Lion as your sign is the ultimate way to go.
And as the Sheep, I clothe you with my wool. Fear the next sweater you pull on! >:-D[/color][/size][/QUOTE]

[font=tahoma]What is it: Katana [member]
Why is it nifty: ^ She's a leo. =)

.....oh! Wrong thread ><.

On another note of business I guess I should mention that my chinese zodiac is the Ox. Details of which can be found [URL=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ox_%28zodiac%29]heeeeere[/URL] . I have to say about the only thing that makes sense out of that little chart in the middle is that I'm normally up between 1-3 AM (in fact, it's 2AM where I am right now, lol). As for everything else, it's odd since it almost seems conflictig with Leo in every other way. I have to say the astrological sign describes me a bit more accuratley.

But in any case...I'm an ox too...so you should love me =). If your a Furuba fan that you probably already love me (ha).[/font]

[COLOR=Blue][B]1) My birthday: [/B] 29 November 1986
[B]2) Zodiac sign: [/B] Sagittarius
[B]3) [/B] [QUOTE][I]Quality:[/I] Mutable; [I]Body Parts:[/I] hips, thighs; [I]Keyword:[/I] PHILOSOPHY; [I]Date with destiny: [/I] Aries, Leo; [I]Run for the hills:[/I] Virgo, Pisces; [I]Where you glow:[/I] globetrotting; [I]What makes you tick:[/I] airplane tickets; [I]Fitness forecast:[/I] archery; [I]Play date:[/I] horseback riding; [I]Perfect jobs:[/I] tour guide, park ranger; [I]Best accessory:[/I] a backpack; [I]A sure thing:[/I] being the class clown; [I]Destination:[/I] anywhere; [I]Pleasure:[/I] travel, philosophy, optimism; [I]Pain:[/I] responsibility, details, commitment; [I]Kindness:[/I] In uncertain times, friends and strangers alike are moved by your unwavering optimism and ability to create new solutions to a problem.; [I]What's my line?:[/I] Don't fence me in.[/QUOTE]Sorry, I can't remember where I got this info. :animeswea
[B]4)[/B] Um... I think it does describe me. But can stars in the sky really tell you what kind of person you are? Don't you have a say in how you want to be? And that's the philosophy part of my zodiac personality coming through. :animeswea The only thing wrong is that I'm not too fond of travelling. I prefer to read about people's adventures more.
[B]5)[/B] Sagittarians have the attributes of 2: humans and horses.

[B]Extra things:[/B] I have this book that tells you your personality depending on your birthday. So for me it says: "You would rather do things yourself than direct others in doing it. You are quick, impulsive and very energetic; shrewd and capable and have good intuitive judgement. You like the out-of-doors, travel and have many interests outside of your regular routine. You are loving and understanding." Pretty much the same as the above. :animeswea

[B]Blood types:[/B] In Japan, people look at their blood types for a description of their personality too. My blood type's [I]A[/I]. "Can be quite shy, and very thoughtful. Is intuitive and finishes every task that is assigned. Is very caught up in rules". So with me, the freedom of the Sagittarius, and the rule-obeying blood type A clashes. For example, my books in my bookshelf are all perfectly aligned (blood type A); yet I have a lot of crap on the floor (Sagittarius). :catgirl: [/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Raina][COLOR=Blue]

[B]Blood types:[/B] In Japan, people look at their blood types for a description of their personality too. My blood type's [I]A[/I]. "Can be quite shy, and very thoughtful. Is intuitive and finishes every task that is assigned. Is very aught up in rules". So with me, the freedom of the Sagittarius, and the rule-obeying blood type A clashes. For example, my books in my bookshelf are all perfectly aligned (blood type A); yet I have a lot of crap on the floor (Sagittarius). :catgirl: [/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[font=tahoma]Yeah, I've always found that rather interesting. It does seem more convincing then astrological or zodiac signs do, however there less of a variation then. Unfortunatley I don't have a clue what my blood type is though.[/font]

[COLOR=Blue]I like to believe that I have some control over myself and my destiny. :catgirl:
Anyway, it's good to know your blood type. You know, just in case of an emergency. May God forbid. (Knock on wood :bash: Um... That's not wood. :animeswea )

Here's the personality traits for blood types, for those who know their blood type. Try comparing it with your personality and what your zodiac says.

[B]A:[/B] Can be quite shy, and very thoughtful. Is intuitive and finishes every task that is assigned. Is very caught up in rules.
[B]B:[/B] Is a very free person. Is very open-minded and imaginative. Makes decisions quickly. Does not bother with things this person does not have any interest in, or things that would take time.
[B]O:[/B] Is very cheerful and broad-minded. Would never give up dreams and hopes. Is a perfectionist, and if things do not go as planned, becomes upset.
[B]AB:[/B] Is always calm and does things cleverly. Is a pacifist and gets along with everyone. Cannot speak out their opinions often and leaves a distance between other people.

Blood types are futher categorised into positive and negative. I'm [I]A+[/I]. But I don't know if that has anything to do with personalities. :animeswea [/COLOR]

[font=Times New Roman][size=2][QUOTE=http://www.webspawner.com/users/bloodtypes/index.html] [/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman][size=2]Type B [/size][/font]

[font=Times New Roman][size=2]People with Type B Blood are curious about and interested in everything. That's may be good, but they also tend to have too many interests and hobbies, and they tend to get all excited about something suddenly and then later drop it again just as quickly. But they do manage to know which of their many interests or loved ones are the ones that are really important, the ones they should hold on to. B Types tend to excel in things rather than just be average. But they tend to be so involved in their own world or become so carried away with something that they neglect other things. They have the image of being bright and cheerful, full of energy and enthusiasm, but some people think that they are really quite different on the inside. And it can also be said about them that they don't really want to have much real contact with others.[/QUOTE] [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=2][QUOTE=The infamous Wiki] [/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman][size=2]Sagittarians are said to like travelling, getting to the heart of the matter, freedom, laws and meanings, and the general "feel" of things. They do not like off the wall theories, being tied down domestically, being constrained, cooling their heels, and being bothered with details.[/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman][size=2]Physically, individuals born under the sign of Sagittarius supposedly tend to have a large and well-shaped skull, a high and broad forehead, a tall and broad figure, and fair hair.[/size][/font]

[font=Times New Roman][size=2]In the past, the astrological sign of [color=darkred]Sagittarius was strongly associated with higher learning, philosophy, human progress, religion, life hereafter, and God.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Times New Roman][size=2]In mythology [color=darkred]Sagittarius is often associated with the mythological figure of Bellerophon , from the Greek myth of Pegasus. Sagittarius is also associated with the Greco-Roman god Zeus/Jupiter and sometimes the goddess Tyche/Fortuna and the god Thor.[/color][/QUOTE][/size][/font] [font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray]First off, thanks to Raina, a fellow Sagittarius, for posting. We need more arrows in this fight for zodiac PWNage. Second, that info describing Blood Types and personalities is really insightful and breaks everything down to a science. Thanks for helping me look outside the box.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=#808080]Oh, and my blood type (It describes my personality on the boards) is B+.[/color][/size][/font]
[color=#0000ff][QUOTE=Raina] [/color]
[color=#0000ff][color=#0000ff]4) Um... I think it does describe me. But can stars in the sky really tell you what kind of person you are? Don't you have a say in how you want to be? And that's the philosophy part of my zodiac [/color][/QUOTE] [/color][font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray]Spoken like a true Sagittarius; we control our own fate, muahahaha![/color][/size][/font]

1. My birthday: July 8.

2. Sign: Cancer.

3. [U]Cancer Traits:[/U]
Loving and Emotional
Shrewd and cautious
Sensitive and nurturing
Intuitive as well as imaginative
Sympathetic and Protective
Indecisive and moody
Over-emotional and sensitive
Clinging and possessive

4. I think that it describes me about as much as it doesn't describe me. I don't believe zodiac signs are good for anything but fun.

5. I'm more likely to pick up on your pain and suffering?

1- [B]What day is your birthday? [/B]October 31, 1980

2- [B]What is your zodiac sign?[/B] Scorpio

3- [B]How does your zodiac sign describe your personality? [/B]

[INDENT]Determined and forceful
Emotional and intuitive
Powerful and passionate
Exciting and magnetic[/INDENT]
4 ? [B]Does the description of your zodiac actually describe you? Why?[/B]

[INDENT]I don?t really put too much stock in these things and for the most part I don?t really know, since I don?t think about it.[/INDENT]
5 ? [B]How does your zodiac sign PWN over the rest?[/B]
[INDENT]Well I might think it pawned the rest if I actually believed that having a zodiac sign meant anything. lol [/INDENT]

1) What day is your birthday?
Today! January 3rd

2) What is your zodiac sign?
Capricorn

3) How does your zodiac sign describe your personality?
Here's some additional info from cafeastrology.com to go along with all the stats my fellow Cappy's have listed:

Modality: Cardinal
Element: Earth
Ruler: Saturn
Season: Winter
10th Sign of Zodiac
Metal: Lead
Stone: Amber, Onyx
Color: Purple, Brown
Anatomy: The knee, bones, skeleton
Keywords: tenacious, conservative, resourceful, disciplined, wise, ambitious, prudent, constant.

4) Does the description of your zodiac actually describe you? Why?
I'd have to say many of the traits listed for Cappy's are pretty true in my case. As my fellow Capricorn Ezekiel (BTW my brother's birthday is the 4th too! Happy Birthday!) mentioned we are a loyal bunch. My hubby and I have been married for 11, going on 12 years. I'm definitely careful and reserved but unfortunately also stubborn. Vicky mentioned having a 'businesslike' quality and I would definitely say I have that down.

5) How does your zodiac sign PWN over the rest?
Desbreko is a Capricorn.

[COLOR=DarkRed]1) What day is your birthday? July 3, 1986

2) What is your zodiac sign?
I am going to be different, soooo, my 'Chinese' zodiac is the year of the Tiger.

[QUOTE]Tiger people are sensitive, given to deep thinking, capable of great sympathy. They can be extremely short-tempered, however. Other people have great respect for them, but sometimes tiger people come into conflict with older people or those in authority. sometimes Tiger people cannot make up their minds, which can result in a poor, hasty decision or a sound decision arrived at too late. They are suspicious of others, but they are courageous and powerful. Tigers are most compatible with Horses, Dragons, and Dogs [/QUOTE]

4) Does the description of your zodiac actually describe you? Why? I am sorta short tempered...at least I know I lack patience. Ew... I can never make a decison but I do have a biiiiiig heart and I care for others greatly. Sometimes I think I think things over too much.

Tigers are strong and powerful. 'Nuff said.[/COLOR]

[quote name='Tekkaman][font=Times New Roman][size=2] [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=2][/size][/font] [font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray]First off, thanks to Raina, a fellow Sagittarius, for posting. We need more arrows in this fight for zodiac PWNage. Second, that info describing Blood Types and personalities is really insightful and breaks everything down to a science. Thanks for helping me look outside the box.[/color][/size'][/font][/quote][COLOR=Blue]Hehehe! Yeah! We Sagittarius' have to stick together! I'm glad that the Blood Type information was helpful. I wasn't sure if I should write about it since I thought it was a little off topic. :animeswea
[B][CENTER]SAGITTARIUS RULES![/CENTER][/B][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Raina][COLOR=Blue]Hehehe! Yeah! We Sagittarius' have to stick together! I'm glad that the Blood Type information was helpful. I wasn't sure if I should write about it since I thought it was a little off topic. :animeswea
[B][CENTER]SAGITTARIUS RULES![/CENTER][/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[FONT=Tahoma]Well I still don't have a clue what my blood type is, but judging based on the descriptions you gave I'd say im either O type of B type. Though I'm sure that kind of explanation wouldn't cut it if I were to ever decided to give blood. =)

[/FONT]

[SIZE=1][SIZE=1]Interesting, most interesting.

[B]1) What day is your birthday? [/B]
February 23rd

[B]2) What is your zodiac sign?[/B]
Pisces

[B]3) How does your zodiac sign describe your personality?[/B]
[quote name='Wikipedia']Individuals born under this sign are thought to have a dreamy, romantic, generous, emotional, receptive, affectionate, and honest character, but one which is also prone to exaggeration, fickleness, passiveness, hypersensitivity, and paranoia. Pisceans are said to like solitude to dream in and mystery.[/quote]

[B]4) Does the description of your zodiac actually describe you? Why?[/B]
Like many others, I'm quite surprised at how accurate this is. As much as I want to deny it, the more negative traits of my personality are definitely accurate, though I mightn't go as far as to call myself paranoid.

[B]5) How does your zodiac sign PWN over the rest? [/B] [/SIZE]
As Revelation accurately put it, we Pisces have traits taken from all eleven other signs, making us the best obviously. Plus Pisces was used as a symbol of early Christians in order to secretly identify themselves[/SIZE]

[size=1][color=#9933ff]Great thread, Tekkaman!

[b]1) What day is your birthday?[/b] May 29th.

[b]2) What is your zodiac sign?[/b] Gemini, making that three of us here. W00t!

[b]3) How does your zodiac sign describe your personality?[/b] Instead of requoting Sandy, here's another couple sources of mine:

[quote][size=1]The twins represent the split in Gemini between intellect and emotion. Geminis seldom mix the two, and strongly favor their intellectual side.
Mercury-ruled Geminis are good at communication on many levels: composing variations on musical theme, translating foreign languages, or selling almost anything. As a mutable air sign, however, Geminis seem to be on a remote control that is constantly being switched from one channel to another. Their communication skills and ability to see many sides of an issue make the effective debaters, but they are unlikely to stick with a point of view for any length of time.[/size][/quote][quote][size=1]Element: Air
Planet: Mercury
Quality: Mutable
Polarity: Positive

A Gemini likes to do two things at once and like to change their minds a lot. The Roman god Mercury (Hermes) carried message between the gods. Like Mercury, Geminis are usually athletic, quick, and communicate easily with others. In the constellation, because Gemini is the twins, it is the only sign that has two brightest stars, not one.[/size][/quote]

[b]4) Does the description of your zodiac actually describe you? Why?[/b] Yes it does. I am a very logical person; you can win me over more easily based on facts than emotions. My friend says I'm like Dr. Jackyl and Mr. Hyde sometimes though, because I can get really passionate about politics or something I really like. Like the time I totally pwned this Republican (total TOOL) in a debate in a Coach bus on a school-ish trip to Washington D.C. I was practically yelling at him and everything; in short I was REALLY aggressive, and people don't see that a lot, so they all thought it was cool. XD

I love to learn languages, and I AM really good at selling things, if given the chance. I'm like one of those overly-perky sales reps. that are annoying, but you know you still want to buy whatever they're selling. XP

Aaand I also get bored really easily and switch projects a lot. ^_^;

[B]5) How does your zodiac sign PWN over the rest?[/b] Our intellect wins over all of you. And like the Roman god Mercury (the planet we're ruled by), or in Greek mythology, [b]Hermes[/b], we're multi-talented. Hermes is like... the god of everything that doesn't have a god. And we're just that good. =P And TWO brightest stars instead of one? Now you KNOW we pwn.

Incidentally, I also wanted to post this up: Gemini's Romantic compatibility by sign. I have the compatibility for every sign with one another, but I only want to post Gemini's. If you want to request a pair of signs, PM me. =)

[list][*]Aries-Gemini: One is physically dynamic, the other mentally prolific. They team up to generate action and excitement.
[*]Taurus-Gemini: The bull forms attitudes and values for life; Gemini?s change every half hour. Taurus lives in the material world, whereas the twins exist on a purely mental plane.
[*]Cancer-Gemini: Intellectual Gemini can be too cerebral for Cancer, who needs emotional warmth more than mental stimulation.
[*]Leo-Gemini: These two talkative signs have little to say to each other. Leo creates his own universe around himself-whereas Gemini is off in the ether exploring new ideas.
[*]Virgo-Gemini: These logical children of Mercury find conversation easy, but deeper connection harder.
[*]Libra-Gemini: Constant communication and deep understanding bring these two together and keep them united for the long term.
[*]Scorpio-Gemini: Playful Gemini and scheming Scorpio may find each other amusing, but neither sees the other?s point.
[*]Sagittarius-Gemini: Both have an appetite for an ever-changing menu of people, places, and ideas, and enjoy sampling them together.
[*]Capricorn-Gemini: The appreciate each other?s sharp wits, but changeable Gemini may eventually want to flit away from Capricorn?s possessiveness.
[*]Aquarius-Gemini: These two air signs can dwell happily together in the intellectual and philosophical realm.
[*]Pisces-Gemini: One is pure logic, the other pure emotion. Needy Pisces can be too clingy for the cool, freedom-loving Gemini.[/list][/color][/size]

[FONT=verdana][size=1][b]1) What day is your birthday?[/b] 07/07/87

[b]2) What is your zodiac sign?[/b] Cancer

[b]3) How does your zodiac sign describe your personality?[/b]
[QUOTE=Cancer]Cancer is a water sign and represents the highly emotional nature of the fourth sign of the Zodiac, to which you belong. Being born under Cancer you are under the sway of the element of water and this also makes you highly caring, generous and intuitive. As a water sign you are highly evolved and even spiritual by nature. The water signs are astrologically and karmically more developed and refined in spirit.

You are for the most part a person of feeling and sensation and this means your experience of life is very much coloured by your sentiment. Often you will ignore your own better rational processes in favour of how you feel rather than what you think about a situation or someone. Obviously that is why others turn to you when they need a shoulder to cry on and why you also would do well in any of the caring professions. This is highlighted by your key life phrase: ?I nurture?. Anyone who knows you will agree that you are one of the easiest and most approachable people to connect with if they need advice in trying times. [/QUOTE]
Uhhh...thats the short version of it =)

[b]4) Does the description of your zodiac actually describe you? Why?[/b] Half in half. Cancer is suppose to be highly emotional, I wouldn't exactly say I'm the best at expressing my feelings. The "nuturing" part is semi-true as well, I am infact the one my friends turn too but instead of being approachable, I think people believe I'm intimidating sometimes. I'm also headstrong and outgoing and cancers are suppose to be humble and shy. Not really the case.

[b]5) How does your zodiac sign PWN over the rest?[/b] 'cause cancer is a [u]CRAB[/u]. Who wants to be a ram or a scorpion? Pshhh...talk about BORING. Who wouldn't want to be a crab? Especially a pirate one. [/font][/size]

[size=1][QUOTE=Teh Peanut] [/size]
[size=1][size=1]5) How does your zodiac sign PWN over the rest? 'cause cancer is a [u]CRAB[/u]. Who wants to be a ram or a scorpion? Pshhh...talk about BORING. Who wouldn't want to be a crab? Especially a pirate one.[/size][/QUOTE] [/size][font=Palatino Linotype][size=2]*Writes down information to self*[/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2]Note to self: In the future, make another Ninja or Pirates thread.[/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2]Futhermore, make sure you have plenty of pro-ninja supporters.[/size][/font]

[QUOTE=Peanut][FONT=verdana][size=1][b]1) What day is your birthday?[/b] 07/07/87

[b]2) What is your zodiac sign?[/b] Cancer

[b]3) How does your zodiac sign describe your personality?[/b]

Uhhh...thats the short version of it =)

[b]4) Does the description of your zodiac actually describe you? Why?[/b] Half in half. Cancer is suppose to be highly emotional, I wouldn't exactly say I'm the best at expressing my feelings. The "nuturing" part is semi-true as well, I am infact the one my friends turn too but instead of being approachable, I think people believe I'm intimidating sometimes. I'm also headstrong and outgoing and cancers are suppose to be humble and shy. Not really the case.

[b]5) How does your zodiac sign PWN over the rest?[/b] 'cause cancer is a [u]CRAB[/u]. Who wants to be a ram or a scorpion? Pshhh...talk about BORING. Who wouldn't want to be a crab? Especially a pirate one. [/font][/size][/QUOTE]

[font=tahoma]A pirate crab you say? *holds chin and thinks*. Off to patent a new idea! :D.

Seems to be quite a lot of early year b-days around here. Only 2 leos thus far...but I guess 2 is good enough, we only need one king and one queen =). Hehe.This thread has also inspired me to find out my blood type whenever my next blood tests are. [/font]

[quote name='BKstyles][font=tahoma']Seems to be quite a lot of early year b-days around here. Only 2 leos thus far...but I guess 2 is good enough, we only need one king and one queen =). Hehe.This thread has also inspired me to find out my blood type whenever my next blood tests are. [/font][/quote][COLOR=Blue]Not enough Sagittarius! Where are guys hiding!? (can I hide there too? :animeswea ) Ahahaha
Blood tests? Was that because of me?
I don't understand why people think that their zodiac is better than the rest. It's so obvious that Sagittarius is the best. No doubt about it! :D
[B][CENTER]CENTAURS RULE![/CENTER][/B][/COLOR]

[size=2][color=blue][QUOTE=Raina] [/color][/size]
[color=#0000ff][size=2][color=blue]Not enough Sagittarius! Where are guys hiding!? (can I hide there too? :animeswea ) Ahahaha [/color][/size]
[size=2][color=blue]Blood tests? Was that because of me?[/color][/size]
[size=2][color=blue]I don't understand why people think that their zodiac is better than the rest. It's so obvious that Sagittarius is the best. No doubt about it! :D [/color][/size][b][font=Tahoma][color=blue]CENTAURS RULE! [/color][/font][/b][font=Tahoma][color=blue][/QUOTE] [/color][font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=#000000]Raina, I love you *Tear*[/color][/size][/font][/font][/color]

[FONT=Arial]Okay, I'm going to answer this, but I'll be honest ? I'm a tad nervous right now. This is a little wierd.

[B]1.) What is your birthday?[/B]
Nov. 18

[B]2.) What is your zodiac sign?[/B]
Scorpio.

[B]3.) How does your sign desribe your personality?[/B]
Okay, this is where things get wierd:
[quote name='Wikipedia']Scorpio is the eighth sign of the Zodiac and associated with intensity, passion, and power. Individuals born under this sign are thought to have a complex, emotional, analytical, keenly perceptive, inquisitive, focused, determined, hypnotic, and self-contained character, but one which is also prone to extremity, jealousy, secretiveness, possessiveness, stubbornness, cruelty and cunning.[/quote]
Almost all of these apply. I'll have to ask my friends about the hypnotic and jealous bits, but yeah.
[quote name='Wikipedia']In terms of anatomy, Scorpio is said to rule the pelvis, reproductive system and urinary system.[/quote]
Lord God Almighty help me. [I]The Loins?!?![/I]

O.O

Here's some more stuff:
[URL=http://www.astrology-online.com/scorpio.htm][U]Astrology Online[/U][/URL]
[URL=http://mizian.com.ne.kr/englishwiz/library/names/zodiac/scorpio.htm][U]English Wiz[/U][/URL]

[B]4.) Does the description atcually describe you? Why?[/B]
I'll just take a few sections from English Wiz.
[QUOTE][SIZE=1]People often draw back visibly when someone says he or she was born in November, murmuring, "Oh, you're a Scorpio!" either in frank fear, or in awe and respect. Sometimes there's also a giggle that obviously refers to the legendary Scorpio passion. Scorpios are fed up with these reactions to their Sun sign, and who can blame them? But they are ruthless and dangerous, right?

Wrong. It depends. First, you'd better learn how to recognize the sign. In self-defense perhaps-or because you seek a really superior human being.

Scorpio likes to travel incognito. Thanks to his well-controlled nature, he usually succeeds, but there are a couple of short cuts which will make it easier to penetrate his disguise at midnight or at noon.

Look at the eyes. They can be green, blue, brown or black, but they'll be piercing with hypnotic intensity. Most people feel nervous and ill at ease under Scorpio's steady gaze. You'll have to break the spell and look away first. He'll outstare you every time. It's a foolproof identification of the Pluto personality. Scorpio eyes bore deeply into you, mercilessly, as if they're penetrating your very soul They are.

Next, listen to him speak. The tone can be velvety soft, husky or sharply cutting, the speech slow and measured or clipped and staccato, but what he says will never be self-effacing. Scorpio has total ego. He knows what he is and he knows what he is not, and nothing anyone else thinks will change this knowledge. Insults roll right off his back, and compliments don't move him a fraction of an inch. He needs no one to tell him his vices or his virtues. At best, he'll calmly agree with your appraisal; at worst, he'll suspect your motives.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Such mastery of the personality has to be envied. No matter how his emotions are stirred, you'll rarely see them reflected on Scorpio's frozen, immobile face. These people proudly and consciously practice a blank expression. They command their features to remain firm, and their features obey. (They wouldn't dare disobey a Scorpio.) You'll sel*dom see Scorpio give himself away by blushing or flushing, frowning or grinning. Smiles are rare, but genuine. The body follows the same orders as the face. There will rarely be any jumping, sudden starts or nervous mannerisms.

He'll never flinch with embarrassment or swell up with pride. Reaction is always kept at a bare minimum, because Scorpio's art is to probe your nature and motives relentlessly, while remaining inscrutable himself, and he's an expert at it.

Remark to a Scorpio that he has a great talent which will someday be recognized, and he smoothly, casually replies, "Yes. I know." Ask him if he'll do you a favor, and (he answer will be equally simple. "Yes, of course I will," or "No, I can't do that."

Scorpio is intensely loyal to friends. "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." Some of them do this literally, for friends, relatives or loved ones ? in battle or in a civilian crisis. The Scorpio soldier leaps instantly, instinctively, to brave the bullets and drag his buddy to safety. The Scorpio fireman gives his life to rescue the child in the burning building. Sometimes it seems Pluto people unconsciously seek violence deliberately, as a challenge to their strength.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]
Yeah. You decide. I've posted here enough already.

[B]5.) How does your zodiac sign PWN over the rest?[/B]
Apparently because we are the most powerful among you. Interesting. Most interesting. (Do I hear [COLOR=DarkRed]Gavin[/COLOR] running to eat me? :cool: )

Oh, and ninjas pwn pirates. We're faster. Period.[/FONT]

[COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Weird, I don't think I've seen a single Taurus yet =/ So I'll throw my sign into the mix, to switch it up a little xD

1) What day is your birthday? April 28th

2) What is your zodiac sign? Taurus! Everyone loves bulls, MIRITE?

Taurus is the second sign of the Zodiac and associated with material pleasure. Individuals born under this sign are thought to have a practical, reliable, patient, affectionate, sensuous, ambitious, and determined character, but one which is also prone to laziness, jealousy, inflexibility, greediness, and stubbornness. In terms of anatomy, Taurus is said to rule the vocal chords, tonsils, palate, throat, neck, ears, and lower jaw.

4) Does the description of your zodiac actually describe you? Why?
I could probably agree that I am materialistic, and I think reliable, affectionate, ambitious, and determined apply to me. And then the laziness and stubbornness are also pretty applicable xD

Well in terms of numbers, it's actually sheer fail.
Bulls are a bovine, and red meat is good.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Guest miamurasame
31 March

Aries

[url]www.astrology.com[/url] Has info on the various different Zodiacs and their attributes!

In parts i guess it's relevant but some parts could be relevant to other signs!

I'm also a DRAGON! in the chinese Zodiac because i was born in '88.

RRrrrarrrgh *makes dragon noises*

What's PWN? is it ownage?

Aries and Dragons kick *** go fiery madness of war and the sun etc.

Ahem, I don't really believe in horoscopes and all that because they're very general and come on like all aries are gonna have the same stuff going on in their individual lives!

Does anyone believe in horoscopes...REALLY?

I didn't know we weren't allowed to say *****.

I apologize if I have offended anyone!

mwa ha :animenose

That's interesting, do you know what 0- is???

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][QUOTE=miamurasame][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][font=Palatino Linotype][size=2]Does anyone believe in horoscopes...REALLY?[/size][/font][/QUOTE] I'm not speaking for everyone (Because I could be wrong) but I read them to see how well the personality traits match up with mine. Aside from that, sometimes they have a reading for my love life (Which I don't need, seeing as though i'm already married).[/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][b]*shruggs*[/b][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2]To each their own, right?[/size][/font]

Guest miamurasame
[QUOTE=Tekkaman][font=Palatino Linotype][size=2] I'm not speaking for everyone (Because I could be wrong) but I read them to see how well the personality traits match up with mine. Aside from that, sometimes they have a reading for my love life (Which I don't need, seeing as though i'm already married).[/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][b]*shruggs*[/b][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2]To each their own, right?[/size][/font][/QUOTE]

Yeah I guess. I'm just after reading up more on astrology.com and it's almost completely relevant to my personality and life!

Isn't that mad?

Goats have weird eyes. They have horizontal slits instead of vertical.

Creepy. Go ARIES