OtakuBoards

Devil Children Story [PG]

Doublehex

[color=white]It was a calm, autumn?s day on the streets of Boston. Of course, with it being Boston, that usually meant it being extremely cold, and people were so bundled up that they looked like over inflated snowmen.

The city was bustling with pedestrians and cars alike. It was a typical day; no one was expecting anything out of ordinary.

Then it was all destroyed in a fiery oblivion.

[center]*[/center]

In the year 2000, there was a massive explosion that engulfed all of Boston, the capitol of Massachusetts. Congress agreed to give the Boston Reconstruction Project Committee a massive sum of money to construct a Boston-Two. With the massive funds, it was completed in four years. However, during construction there were rumors going around of ghost appearing, but these were never proven.

Of course, these were actually true: demons have been passing into Massachusetts ever since the Salem Witch Trials. Unbeknownst to the settlers there, Massachusetts was basically a massive sacrificing table for the demons of Hell to pass through into the mortal realm in their physical form. Fortunately, the Governor of Massachusetts stopped the Trials before enough sacrifices were made to have all of North America a giant battle between man and demon. So, the field of war was reduced to only Massachusetts.

Upon the United States? discovery of this after its Revolution, it created a secret organization known only as TERRA to battle the demons without the public knowledge. TERRA still exists to this day.

The year is now 2020. Stronger demons are proving capable of passing the dimension rift, and it won?t be long before TERRA will have to make its presence public and perform a mass evacuation and quarantine of Massachusetts. However, some children born after the explosion have shown traits similar to those of the demons ? magic without the use of witchcraft (incantations, rune crafting, etc.). These children will prove invaluable to TERRA in its battle against the demon armies from Hell.

[center]*[/center]

?What exactly are the Devil Children? I get asked that a lot; a little bit too much for my liking. When asked, I always tell them the honest truth: they are humans that can cast magic. I?m not talking about any Harry Potter here: that?s something the way of juvenile fantasies. There?s no wands in real magic: magic is an unnatural occurrence in a natural, God governed world. There?s no waving of the hands, no muttering some random incantation.

Magic is the force of the wills. These Devil Children, when they form a ball of fire in their hands, they force the fire to come to being. They force it; they don?t ask anyone or anything for permission.

Now, we have no idea where these Devil Children actually came from. They became more noticeable after the destruction of Boston-One, but they came long before that. I even daresay that there were clues of Devil Children existing before the Salem Witch Trials. Of course, these Devil Children didn?t come naturally; they did some sacrifice to some mad demon lord or were cursed by a witch or something along those lines.

The Devil Children of today are gifted, not cursed.

Now, that?s all I can say before we head into more classified information, especially with their blood weapons and personas. Now, excuse me, I have an important arrangement to attend. Good bye.?

[center]*[/center]

Dear Commander,

At a recent meeting concerning the rise of the nephilim, or blood beasts, I noticed that you failed to give any details as to why the rise has not been noticed by your staff before it has reached such a disastrous level. The nephilim are a menace to the well being of Boston, and for you to be so lax concerning them is disturbing at best.

I also want to know why more of the Devil Children have not been enlisted into TERRA. TERRA was formed to protect Massachusetts from the nephilim, using any means necessary, especially the Devil Children. I am aware that they account for less than a fraction of a percent of New England?s population, but I fail to see that as a reason. If they are there, find them. Use them.

That is all I have to say on the matter at hand. I suggest that you take heed of my words, Commander.

-Him

[center]*[/center]

And thus, I welcome you to the Devil Children Story. As you can tell, this is a story of the gothic and the macabre; there will be few moments of comedy and the light hearted in this tale.

This RP will take place in Boston-Two in the year 2010, ten years after the ?incident?, and six after the first Boston was destroyed by an accident. Countless organizations play their roles behind the scenes of this dark and grisly play, and you will be the actors that will be cast below the light.

You will all play as Devil Children: I will prefer it if you're high schoolers, but the choice ultimately rests on you. At the moment, none of us work for TERRA, although that will change as the RP goes along.

For character sheets, I will like the following:

[b]Name[/b]
[b]Age / DOB[/b] (Remember this takes place in the year 2010, so number it accordingly)
[b]Persona[/b] The persona is a creature or being that represents the inner self of the Devil Children, almost like a reflection. Just post a link to a picture and the name of the Persona. Personality is allowed but not required.
[b]Blood Weapon[/b] The blood weapon is a weapon or tool that is unique to each Devil Children.

[b]Snippet[/b] In place of biography and personality, I instead want a snippet of your character, describing in writing what they look like, how they act, etc. No word limit; it can be as short or as long as you want.[/color]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=White][B]Name: [/B] [URL=http://ic3.deviantart.com/fs9/i/2006/005/d/c/Lili_by_xyle.jpg][B][COLOR=Red]Claudia Lennox [/COLOR][/B] [/URL]
Credit [URL=http://xyle.deviantart.com/][B][COLOR=Red]Xyle@Deviant Art[/COLOR][/B][/URL]

[B]Age / DOB: [/B] 17 years old. Born on the 11th November 1993

[B]Persona:[/B] [URL=http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e70/Illusion87/Hermies.jpg][COLOR=Red] [B]Xenon [/B] [/COLOR] [/URL]

[B]Blood Weapon:[/B] [URL=http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e70/Illusion87/saidagget.jpg][COLOR=Red][B]Xyrus[/B][/COLOR][/URL] [Refers to both weapons- Sai x2]
Xyrus in essence is a pair of slightly larger than normal Sai forged from a black metal and engraved in gold.

[B]Snippet: [/B] [/SIZE]

[B]?Come on, pick up damn it!? [/B] Jack drummed his fingers against his leg impatiently, like it would make a difference to when the person picked up. But the phone just kept on ringing, the dull trilling, buzzing in his ear. Eventually the dial tone stopped and clicked over to voice mail.

[B]?Hi, you?ve reached Claudia. Leave a message after the beep.?[/B] A mechanical beep sounded telling Jack that he should say something. [I]?Short and sweet as usual? [/I] He thought.

[B]?Claudia, pick up? God, you?re impossible sometimes. Call me back as soon as you get this message?-?[/B]

A young woman snapped her black mobile closed, ending the call abruptly. A smile crossed her painted crimson lips as she continued walking down the street. Her black combat boots clicked loudly with each step as they connected with the pavement. Jack would just have to wait; he needed to learn some patience. She flicked a few stray strands of straight black hair behind her ear quickly; the action was useless as a few seconds later a breeze blew past, blowing the same strands back in front of her face. Her eyes glistened as she scanned her surroundings.

Claudia was continuously analysing things in her head. It had always been extremes with her, whatever emotion she was feeling. She was always either really angry or exceedingly depressed, there was no happy medium with her, at least not until recently. She rounded a corner and scanned the area in front of her. Claudia spotted Jack immediately; he was sitting outside, in front of a small café, arms crossed against his chest as usual.

[B]?You look happy.?[/B] She teased. Claudia sensed that something was wrong right off the bat and the smile disappeared from her face. Jack?s brow was furrowed deep in thought, his mind seemed elsewhere. Claudia moved her head around to catch his gaze as she sat down opposite him. He gave her a half hearted smiled as he looked her up and down. She always caught his attention with the way she dressed. Claudia was fit and slender; her choice of a tight black tee-shirt and torn jeans, coupled with silver jewellery and a large black leather belt served only to excite his imagination even more.

[B]?What?s going on?? [/B] She cocked her head to the side in question. He looked away from her and squinted, his blue eyes searching the distance. [I]?You always cut straight to the point don?t you? [/I] he thought. Jack reached into his pocket and pulled out a small box, holding it gently and almost?fondly. He gently laid it down on the table and slid it across a few centimetres toward her.

[B]?This is yours. I?thought you might want it back.? [/B] Claudia looked at the black box made of crystal, then back at Jack.

[B]?What are you saying?? [/B] She remembered giving the box to him as a present on their third anniversary. They had been going out for some time, since year 5. At first the relationship was just for fun, juvenile games, but it eventually blossomed into something more serious as it progressed in years.

[B]?Maybe-maybe?we should call it quits, Claud.? [/B] He swallowed a lump in his throat as his expression looked like he was in pain as he spoke. Claudia looked at him seriously, pinning him with her intimidating light brown, almost yellow gaze.

[B]?What?s wrong?? [/B]

[B]?Nothing?s wrong.? [/B] He replied, not meeting her eyes.

[B]?Then why are we breaking up after all these years Jack?? [/B] If there was one thing she was good at, it was interrogation. Her eyes never wavered.

[B]?I just?can?t do this any more Claud.? [/B] Jack got up to leave, the pain still evident on his face. Claudia showed no emotion as she stood to follow him. She placed a pale hand on his shoulder and handed him the black box.

[B]?You keep it. I gave it to you; I want you to have it.? [/B] She practically demanded. He looked at the ground as he ran a hand though his blond hair. Jack eventually worked up the courage to look her in the eyes; her black hair had fallen into her face again. The messy bun she had it up in had started to come undone. Today must have been a good day.

[B]?I love you?? [/B] Were his last whispered words before he walked away. She ran to follow him as he rounded a corner, his black trench coat flapping in the breeze behind him. As she got to the corner he was gone. The shrill call of an ambulance siren sounded in the near distance, piercing the silence that surrounded Claudia.

[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=Red][B]EDIT:[/B] Added picture to name. Finished editing sign up, thanks to Sakura for helping me out ^ ^. [/COLOR][/SIZE]

[color=white]

[B]Name:[/B] [URL=http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/8384/1128715287cpinkshoesqi2.jpg][COLOR=Red][B]Cameron Suiter[/B][/COLOR][/URL]

[B]Age / DOB:[/B] 15th of February 1997 (13 years old)

[B]Persona:[/B] [URL=http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/511/dragonnobodybi5.jpg][COLOR=Red][B]Shinkuu[/B][/COLOR][/URL]

[B]Blood Weapon:[/B] [URL=http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/9408/scytheyl8.jpg][COLOR=Red][b]Zetsumei[/b][/COLOR][/URL] "Zetsu"

[B]Snippet:[/B]
A freshman trudged through the hallways. She could've passed for a guy if she didn't have waist long, pink hair since she was dressed in a pullover hoodie several sizes too big for her and baggy jeans that hung around her knees and at her feet, her joggers peaking out from beneath the legs. She tugged the strap of her backpack up higher onto her shoulder as it started to slip, shoving both hands into the large pockets of her jeans.

[B]"Oi, wannabe. Why don't you go to one of those slum schools? I'm sure you'd fit right in there."[/B] a senior shouted as she walked past them in the hall.

She stopped and turned her head. Her stormy blue gaze locked on with the other, narrowing dangerously. The senior girl's eyes widened as Cameron's eyes visibly swirled, glowing before changing into a steely gray.

[B]"What did you say?"[/B] she asked, voice quiet and dangerously calm.

[B]"You heard me, try hard."[/B] was the sneered reply.

[B]"Courtyard, after school. Be there."[/B] Cameron said quietly before continuing on her path to class.

[B][I]After school in the courtyard:[/I][/B]

It seems that the news about a fight had spread rapidly, and it looked like most of the school was there. Some people were interested in the outcome, but most knew it would be a one-sided fight. Some people were taking bets, they were all routing on the senior since she was bigger and older. But so the saying goes; the bigger they are, the harder they fall.

Cameron was waiting on the inside of the circle that had formed. The circle was quite large, leaving room for the two to fight. She had left her bag in her locker knowing it would be trampled or lost if she brought it out here. Her body was lithe and toned, but these details were disguised by the excess material of the hoodie and jeans. She stretched her limbs, preparing for the battle before her opponent arrived.

[B]"If she doesn't arrive in the next five minutes, I'm leaving."[/B] she announced, putting her hands in her pockets.

Just as the five minutes were about to tick over, the senior girl entered with style, her flunkies following her. Cameron could tell she had arrived because the crowd parted like the Red Sea. She scowled, angry at being forced to wait, which she would bet was purposely done to annoy her.

[B]"Running scared, pee-wee?"[/B]

[B]"As if. Wasn't going to waste my whole afternoon waiting for you to show up."[/B]

[B]"Hmph, so are you ready to be sadly defeated?"[/B]

[B]"Yeah yeah, whatever you say."[/B] she rolled her eyes in distaste.

[B]"Wait. Before we start we should set a...wager of sorts."[/B]

[B]"Oh yeah? You [i]that[/i] confident you're gonna beat me?"[/B]

[B]"Of course I'm going to beat you, but this will just be for fun."[/B]

Cameron snorted, a smirk on her face as she just watched the cocky elder.

[B]"Fine, what do you want the loser to do?"[/B]

[B]"It's not hard. The loser, ie. you, has to leave the school."[/B] she said confidently, the crowd cheering behind her.

[B]"Yeah, whatever. Let's just get this done with."[/B]

[B]"So anxious to lose? So be it."[/B] she said, getting into a fighting position.

Cameron already knew it would be a short fight because the other girl hadn't stretched first, so she would most likely cramp up, leaving an opening where she could get a finishing attack in. She smirked and bounced lightly on the balls of her feet. The senior made a 'Come and Get Me' motion with her hands, cocky smile plastered all over her face and the crowd of on-lookers roaring in excitement.

Cam moved swiftly, with the grace of a trained acrobat. With the strength and speed of a naturally gifted martial artist she put her weight on her left leg and snapped her right leg up and out, catching her in the abdomen. These movements all happened in a split second. Her opponent gasped for air, doubling over as she was winded. Cam rolled her eyes and put her right fist into her left hand, elbowing the older girl in the back. She rolled the larger girl onto her back and straddled her, grabbing the front of her shirt.

[B]"Give."[/B] was the one word she said, steely gray eyes conveying the danger that she was when she was serious.

[B]"I give, I give. You win..."[/B] she gasped.

Cameron sneered and shoved her away, standing and dusting her clothes off.

[B]"You have to hold up our deal since you made it yourself. I don't want to see you here again."[/B] she spoke clearly, ringing across the silenced crowd who had just watched a freshman decimate a senior in seconds.

[B]"Ugh, what a waste of time."[/B] Cameron moaned, walking to her locker to get her backpack before heading home, left hand covering her mouth as she yawned while her right hand gripped the strap that hung over her shoulder.

The on-lookers remained silent and just watched as she leaved. No one would be messing with her any time soon. Then the silence was broken as the bet keeper started to collect his cash from all the losers.

[CENTER]---[/CENTER]

[b]OOC:[/b] Sorry but I'll have to finish the rest later. Gotta work on the Survivor challenge.
[B]EDIT1:[/B] Added a background. Thanks to Eclipse for making it ^^
[B]EDIT2:[/B] Did the snippet. Hope that's ok and all. I might edit it in the future though. Not really happy with how it ended because I've gotta go.
[B]EDIT3:[/B] Added an appearance pic to her name, though it's still described in the snippet.[/COLOR]

[B]Name:[/B] [URL=http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/1415/rm2jj.jpg]Dante Asterisk[/URL]
[B]
Age / DOB:[/B] 14/September 23,1996
[B]
Persona[/B]:[URL=http://kingdomhearts.rpgplanet.gamespy.com/kingdomhearts2/media/art/nobody.jpg]Zuex[/URL]
[B]
Blood Weapon[/B]: [URL=http://www.freewebs.com/venom333/Helioncol.GIF]Taiyo[/URL] A weapon made of a light colored metal making it bright.
[B]
Snippet:[/B] I'll try and edit this in soon

[color=white][b]Name[/b] [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v143/Doublehex/RP/Devil%20Children/cao_by_egosun.jpg] [color=red]Matthew Camien[/color] [/url]
[b]Age / DOB[/b] August 20,1995 [15 years old, sophomore]
[b]Persona[/b] [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v143/Doublehex/RP/DarkBlood/demons/rebelliondt.gif] [color=red]Magni[/color] [/url]
[b]Blood Weapon[/b] [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v143/Doublehex/RP/DarkBlood/weapons/agnirudrarender.gif] [color=red]Skoll[/color] [/url]

[b]Snippet[/b] In a word, Matthew was tired. His eyelids over shadowed his eyeballs the way someone who had spent all night partying would. His lips were puckered like some baby who was crying all night long. A big shadow was beneath his eyelids. He looked slightly drunk, although that?s not saying that he was.

Matt was more than tired. He wasn?t even very tired, or even exhausted. His drowsiness was so beyond ?tired? that it probably wouldn?t even be comprehensible by the regular human psyche.

He felt half dead, but even then that was being kind. If he didn?t have the will to keep his eyelids open, he would undoubtedly fall into a slumber on par to Sleeping Beauty?s.

But only one thing in the whole world kept Matt from falling into such a deep slumber. It was called rush hour traffic.

Another chorus of beeps and protests from aggressive drivers filled Matt?s ear. This must have been his sixth attempt at trying to take a nap, and he was starting to get more than a little agitated.

Matt was tempted to ask how much longer until they reached Boston-Two, but his common sense decided otherwise.

But as more and more cars beeped, and the more and more the car didn?t move an inch, the more Matt just wanted to scream.

Why did his dad have to move to Boston-Two? Why did it have to be three hours away from all his friends? And most important of all, why the hell did the day they were moving rush hour day?

Matt began to feel that God just did not like him one bit.

[b]EDIT: Changed Skoll from a single longsword to two blades...because double wielding is totally awesome. :D[/b]
[/color]

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][B]OOC[/B] Short I know, but I'm not the best guy at snippets. Kind of ironic thats how I wanted you guys to sign up. :p

Anyways, its looking good so far, for those who actually finished their sign ups...which is just Sakura.

On another note: its the invasion of the KH2 demons! Run for the hills![/SIZE][/FONT]

[color=white][size=1][b]Name:[/b] Ezekiel Kraskinov. [url=http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/1619/kdashfh6.jpg] Zeke. [Changed picture.][/url]
[b]Age / D.O.B.:[/b] Sixteen / April 3rd, 1994. [Senior.]
[b]Persona:[/b] [url=http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/6531/beldemonav4.jpg]Aufgermacht.[/url]
[b]Blood Weapon:[/b] Ezekiel wears a strange glove at all times, made of leather and reinforced with metal. He doesn't ever take it off, not even when in the gym showers. This has led to much speculation on what's underneath it. When, on the very few occassions he does talk about it, the words "Blood Weapon" and "Shinsou" are mentioned. [The glove is seen in the picture of him.]

[b]Snippit:[/b] The morning sun gazed down on the earth below, but soon hid it's face behind a veil of rainy clouds. Ezekiel looked up at the sky and mused over this, thinking about how the earth had been messed up pretty bad by humans. No wonder the sun didn't wanna shine. He leaned back on the park bench, lifting a small bottle of indeterminable brand and origin to his lips. A smirk played across his thin lips as Ezekiel watched the people walk by, worrying about all the things that they had to do that day. from the way one was wringing her hands, Ezekiel guessed that she was worrying about the man on the fifth story building and the affair that she was having with him. At least, that's how he'll tell you he knew. Actually, Ezekiel simply overheard her conversation.

Tipping back the bottle again, he yawned and straightened his tie, his black hair pressed against his face softly. Usually taking to simple jeans and a t-shirt with his signature orange sunglow tinted glasses, he did take to a suit rather well. However, a groan, slow and low at the beginning heightened into a full blown utter of dispair. Out of all things, Ezekiel hated three things the most. Rapists, murderers, and job interviews. Ezekiel sure isn't a rapist or a killer, so it's obvious to see that he's going to a job interview. Gripping the resume in his hand, he stood up as he sighed, moving back into the building. Part time jobs were NOT his thing.

The door closed behind him, the hydrolics pulling it shut as he walked down the hall. The hallway itself wasn't very bright, and the light flickered several times as he went under it. He grumbled something along the lines of, "crappy third rate part time job" and opened the door, moving into the main waiting room.

The wallpaper peeled from the walls in places and the ceiling was cracked and had water damage. Upon taking a look at the first of the other applicants, Ezekiel whistled, waved, and promptly turned around to the door, exiting as calmly as he could. How could so many crappy jobs need so many workers? Ezekiel told himself mockingly, slamming the door shut behind him. This was the fourth interview that week he'd turned down. He absoultely refused to work in a rundown place that can't put out the money to take care of it's building.

Sighing, he stripped off his buisness jacket and sat on the sidewalk for a moment, wearing a pair of pressed black slacks and a white dress shirt. Slowly, he made his way back to his feet, as his afternoon classes were about to begin. His hand slowly dipped into his pocket, pulling out his orange sunglasses and putting them on his face, walking back to class.

"Just another day in the dandy life..."[/size]

EDIT: Changed picture, persona, and blood weapon, and editied snippet accordingly.
EDIT 2: Woot template.
[/color]

[size=1][indent][b]Name[/b] [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/PicKitty/RandomPicchus/Sweet_by_GrupoAcuarela.jpg][I]Summer Calurra[/I][/url]
[b]Age / DOB[/b] Sixteen / August 30th, 1994 [Junior]
[b]Persona[/b] [url=http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs11/i/2006/196/8/1/__ravenbeast___by_porkbun.jpg][I]Caliga[/I][/url]
[b]Blood Weapon[/b] [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/PicKitty/RandomPicchus/fan.png][I]Pluma[/I][/url]

[b]Snippet[/b]

[b]?This is a strange game.?[/b]

[b] ?But it?ll be fun. Trust me.?[/b]

Summer nodded, biting her nails restlessly. When she finally dropped her arms to her sides, she was reminded of what she was supposed to do to win this strange game she had just learned about. She closed her eyes and felt herself being propelled forward. Her trusted friend was the force behind her, and though she didn?t know where she was going, she knew who would be there.

[center]&&&[/center]

[b]?Don?t even [I]think[/I] about it??[/b] a voice growled tauntingly from the darkness.

[b]?Try and stop me!?[/b] Summer?s giggle startled her company before she ran right into the source of the voice. The two fell to the floor in a clumsy pile before their momentary surprise gave way to shared but stifled laughter. Pushing herself up into a sitting position, the teenager waited for the feeling of her friend?s long-sleeve shirt against her arm as he sat up beside her.

[b]?Didn?t think you?d actually tackle me, just to win,?[/b] the boy chuckled.

[b]?It was worth it,?[/b] she sighed in a teasing voice. The silence that fell upon them didn?t last long, as the door was slammed open and the lights flickered on. The two squinted against the glare of the florescent lighting before staring at the figure in the doorway.

[b]?Good afternoon, Daniel.?[/b]

[b]?Yo, Kurtz,?[/b] Daniel replied casually with a grin. The teacher rolled his eyes at the sight of the young boy. He had caught him skipping several times before with his buddies, but when he actually came to class, he was quite the student. Turning to the blushing girl beside the senior, his eyes widened as the identity of the girl registered.

[b]?? Summer??[/b] The utter surprise in his voice both embarrassed and pleased her in the strangest of ways.

[b]?Erm? Hello, Mister Kurtz. Beautiful weather we?re having, uh, don?t you think??[/b] The innocent tone of her rhetorical question sent the boy beside her into throes of laughter, and she couldn?t help but blush a bit pinker as she let out a giggle. It took the teacher a moment or two to regain his composure and order the two of them to get out of the equipment closet and head for his office.

The two of them walked through the hallway together, chatting nonchalantly despite the hovering presence of the man following by no more than two strides behind them. They gained glances of other students as they strolled by, the two expecting news of their discovery to have spread through the entire student body by tomorrow. No doubt their linking fingers were going to help fan the rumor mill.[/indent][/size]

[color=white]

[font=Trebuchet MS][size=2][b]Name:[/b] Zedidiah 'Zed' Kiefers
-[URL=http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g282/bishie_owner/alviss.jpg][b][color=LightBlue]Appearance - including tattoos on arms[/color][/b][/URL]

[b]Age / DOB:[/b] 16 yrs old / 13th October 1994

[b]Persona:[/b] [URL=http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g282/bishie_owner/guys175.jpg][b][color=LightBlue]Ikorose[/b][/color][/URL]

NB: Add a mask (like Zorro's) to cover the face. There are also no eyes visible behind the eye holes in the mask, only darkness.

[b]Blood Weapon:[/b] Hael - [URL=http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g282/bishie_owner/Alviss_003.jpg][b][color=LightBlue]On hand in picture[/b][/color][/URL]

He has four rings, as seen in the picture. The first has a nooseman's loop on it, the second - a wing, the third - the yin-yang symbol, and the last - a skull.

[b]Snippet:

? That?s enough you two!?

Zed gave a sick smile as he heard the shrill voice of his distressed female teacher. One more knee to the freshman?s gut was all that was needed before the little punk started to plead for his senior to stop.

? Stop it now Zedidiah!? his teacher screeched again, calling out his full name. The boy?s icy blue eyes glanced over at her lazily, as if nothing remotely interesting had happened. The crowd surrounding the two fighting students were now in shock. The freshman lay unconscious on the floor, bloodied and bruised, and Zed looked like he had no sense of remorse for what he had just done.

? What?s the matter Miss? He was the one who insisted on making a fool of me. I just taught him something you could never teach,? Zed replied, a mix of sarcasm and deadly seriousness in his dark voice. This irked both the teacher and his fellow students. They knew he wasn?t the nicest of people, but now they just thought of him as plain evil.

However, the female teacher mustered all her courage and stepped towards him, her face glowering. But Zed could feel her quaking inside ? like all the others.
? There is no reason for that kind of behaviour in school, or even in life! Headmaster?s office? NOW!?

? Now now Miss, there?s no reason for that. You should really calm down. After all, all I did was teach ? something you can?t seem to achieve quite as well.?

Zed let a smirk thin his lips as he left the classroom. Inside, he felt a chuckle rise. That had been the most fun he had had in quite a while, all the while punishing the blundering idiot who had the balls to insult his pride. After passing through the doors of the classroom, he could feel a huge sigh of relief come from the people inside, his presence no longer hindering their mental wellbeing.

As he dawdled down the long white hall, two rather attractive girls passed him by. Zed stopped, stepped aside to let them through and pretended to tip a non-existent hat that sat upon his head.
? Ladies,? he said in a very gentlemanly way.

The two girls giggled after passing him, their books clutched to their chests. Even Zed managed a snigger. But it wasn?t a good-humoured snigger. It was something more menacing.

[I]What idiots?[/I] he thought to himself. [I]You?d think they?d get it by now that I?m bad news. Cause all the chaos I want and still the headmaster keeps me locked in prison. You?d think he?d have some sense and just expel me. But whatever? I?ll just keep causing havoc, and maybe he?ll come to his senses.[/I][/b]

[/font][/size][/color]

[SIZE=1][B]Name:[/B] Kain Cull

[B]Age / DOB:[/B] July 9th, 1994

[B]Persona:[/B] [url=http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b18/Sagethefiend/screen18.jpg] Yatuji [/URL]

[B]Blood Weapon:[/B] [url=http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b18/Sagethefiend/glaive2.jpg] Kynigos [/URL]

[B]Snippet:[/B] The sun was bright and a good distance in the sky, even though it could be hardly seen through the thick clouds of Boston-twos weather. This certainly didn?t do much for Kain, who was still fast asleep in his bed. His alarm clock had gone off several times by now, but each time he just hit the snooze button and would roll over, his long black hair flopping all over the place. Getting stuck under him as he rolled and changed position, even being only to about mid-back it still was a hassle. Some of the sun cracked through his dark curtains, glowing on his light tan, which was a tad bit odd in this weather and season.

After about an hour or two of the continual snooze button hitting and rolling over, he got up, rubbing the sleep from his eyes as he flipped the sheets off and swung his legs over the edge of his bed. He rubbed his face and his eyes more, trying to get himself awake enough to make a trip the bathroom. He looked to his alarm clock for a moment and say it was 11:45. He grinned to himself as he stretched his arms over his head, stretching as far as he could be for he heard a satisfying pop form his shoulders. He groaned lightly as he scratched his head and stood up and trudged over to his bathroom and closing the door behind him.

He appeared from the bathroom a good thirty minutes later, steam erupting from the small space, his hair cleaned dried, with a towel wrapped around his waist and another smaller towel draped over his shoulder. He looked around his room and gingerly lifted clothes to see what was clean and what wasn?t soiled in anyway. Kain?s rather lazy habits were very apparent with his room, with clothes strewn about every where in every direction. He cared very little, since most of his shirts had no sleeves and a wide variety of basket ball shorts. You could tell from his clothe style and his body type that he was rather athletic; his slim, yet muscularly intimidating form gave it away.

He soon found a clean pair of basketball shorts with the schools name and logo in the bottom corner of his shorts, with a shirt that fit his form rather snuggly. He sat on his bed as he put on his ankle socks and then slipped his vans on and then grabbed a hair tie from his nightstand and place it around his wrist. He then headed out of his room and down the steps, grabbing his aviator sun glasses and his binder and taking off out the door, locking it behind him. It was now 12:15, and Kain was just leaving for school. He smiled to himself as he walked down the street; making his way steadily toward school.

It took Kain about fifteen minutes to arrive to school, and by now, lunch hard already broken out. He took a deep breathe and head over to the field, he found a few other jokes practicing. He found a shot put pad and dropped all his stuff, and then tied his hair back with his hair tie. He then began to stretch out, twisting and turning his body. Reaching down to bend his toes and pulling his arm across his body. Then shaking his limbs and then standing on the shot put pad, first practicing his form and technique, his throwing angle and his spinning, getting it just right so he could launch the twelve pound as far as possible. After he had gotten it just right, he grabbed one of the twelve pound shot put balls that were placed there earlier in the day.

He positioned himself correctly and placed the ball on the side of his squarest jaw and took a few deep breathes before commencing with his technique. He spun around once, twice, then three times and quickly lunched the ball into the air, groaning a bit as he used all his force to send it hurtling through the air. It landed after a few second, about eighty-six yards away. He rolled his shoulders as he looked over his throw, and then witnessed the throwing attempt of another student. He got a measly thirty-seven yards, Kain openly laughed at his poor attempt.
[B]
?Maybe if you keep practicing you?ll get as far as me when your 60.?[/B] Kain was never scared to say what he wanted, or to stand up to another student if it came down to it. Some, well most students, would call it arrogance and fool heartedness, he though of it as pride and skill. He watched as the student had an angry look on his face and was about to confront Kain when his shot put partner grabbed his shoulder and shook his head.

The other student backed off and went back to his practice, Kain just smiled in a cruel way as he grabbed his aviators and binder and walked away slowly. Walking away with a graceful stride and holding himself up with such confidence, that at the right angle, you could see his Spartan heritage in him, just waiting to be released on the world. Or, was it something else?

OOC: Hope this is good, will re do it if you want.[/SIZE]

To all those that have signed up so far (as those, who actually FINISHED it [glares at Rurouni])

[IMG]http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/5096/gmapproved9do.jpg[/IMG]

I'll be having the RP up by Monday. Anyone else who wants to sign up between here and now are more than welcomed to.

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1][b]Name[/b]: [url=http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c135/Minneymin/Girl2_by_Athena_chan.jpg][b]Ana Sanglante Nadasdy[/b][/url]
[b]Age/DOB[/b]: 17 / February 7, 1993 [Senior]
[b]Persona[/b]: [url=http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c135/Minneymin/161.jpg][b]Erzsebet[/b][/url]
[b]Blood Weapon[/b]: [b]Sarvar[/b] [url=http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c135/Minneymin/quillpens.jpg][b]1[/b][/url] [url=http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c135/Minneymin/quillpen.jpg][b]2[/b][/url]

[b]Snippet[/b]:
The sky was so different here.
Cloudy, dark, gray?she couldn?t even feel any warmth when a few rays of sunlight managed to shine through her window. At home, the skies had been a soft blue, with wispy clouds gently cradling the golden beams of the sun. At dusk a whispering breeze would make the long grasses billow as the sky sighed in its sleepiness, and finally bid her goodnight.

[b]?Miss Ana, we?ve arrived,?[/b] the driver said, and the car slowed to a stop by the curb of a busy street.
She waited, looking up through the window at the glassy skyscrapers that towered up into the bleak sky. To her, it seemed as if all the buildings were huddled around each other, trying to keep together for safety or warmth, both of which were blatantly absent. Her driver opened the door, and she allowed him to help her step out of the car. It was only a gray, nondescript vehicle, another thing that had changed since coming back to Boston. At home the cars had all been sleek and polished, their family crest displayed on the plates and hood to tell the world exactly who was riding in those beautiful black automobiles. As she stepped out onto the gray sidewalk, she looked around herself, waiting as the driver collected her luggage from the trunk. There were so many people walking past, all in a hurried, shuffling manner. No one looked up to meet her eyes; everyone was centered on themselves or their destinations. It was as if every single person was leading their own separate existence, completely isolated and unaware of the things around them.

Still, she tried to keep her face from showing her disappointment, focusing instead on the enormous skyscraper she was standing in front of. Large, gold letters decorated the front of the building, and the entrance had pillars of green marble. She was used to being bowed in, and here it was no different ? the door was opened for her, and she entered the grand lobby, her shoes clicking on the brightly polished floors.
The bellhop followed her now with her luggage, and a lady in a black uniform curtsied to her, [b]?Miss Ana, your mother sent me to greet you. Your father is also currently in a meeting, but said that he welcomes you to your new home, and says that at dinner he will be able to greet you. If you would please allow me to lead you???[/b]

Ana gave a small smile, [b]?Of course, thank you.?[/b] She followed the lady into the elevator that took them up to the 113th floor. The doors opened to a large, elegant, and luxurious penthouse apartment that occupied the entire floor.

[b]?Miss Ana, this is your new residence. Your luggage will be seen to. If we can do anything further to assist ? ?[/b]

[b]?I believe that will be all,?[/b] a voice cut in. Ana turned to find a slender young man situated on a grand, white curved staircase, his hand on the pale marble railing. Her smile immediately vanished, but his only seemed to grow wider.

The lady bowed, [b]?Of course, Master Janos.?[/b] She left immediately along with the manservant, the elevator doors sliding close behind them.

Ana continued to watch as the young man slowly continued his way down the stairs. [b][u]Janos Fekete Nadasdy[/u][/b], her father?s first child, and the cherished heir of the family. Even though there was only a two year age difference between them, every time she encountered Janos, Ana felt as if she was a mere child. His quiet confidence was more frightening to her than any gun or weapon, and now as he advanced on her, she felt her feet rooted to the spot.

He smiled gently at her, a soft look that usually charmed whoever he was with, [b]?Ana, Ana, Ana?my, it?s been a long time, hasn?t it? At least five years I think, since the last time we met?and that was at your mother?s funeral, if I remember correctly. How have you been since then??[/b] Brushing his dark bangs away, he looked down at her with his clear gaze, one eye an emerald green, the other an Aegean blue. She could only barely manage to look away to fix her eyes on a random painting, but was unable to walk away from his chilling presence. Out of the corner of her eye Ana saw him smile again as he shook his head. He sighed, and his hand started to reach up, [b]?Oh, dear Ana, dear?[i]sister[/i], I begin to understand why our father has such a morbid fascination with you.?[/b] He leaned in closer, letting her feel his breath beside her ear intentionally as he stroked a lock of her fiery hair in his slender fingers. [b]?You really do look so much like that whore of a mother of yours??[/b]

[b]?Jan! Jan, where are you??[/b] a younger voice called out, and somewhere inside the vast living area a door slammed, echoing off all of the stone. [b]?Jan, that idiot maid Elia just told me that ? ?[/b] another girl came around the corner, stopping as soon as she saw Ana. Ana swallowed in relief, but knew that her respite would be quite short. It was Janos?s sister, younger than Ana by only eleven days: [b][u]Julia Zichy Nadasdy[/u][/b]. Julia was, in one word, [i]breathtaking[/i]. Like her brother she had inherited a slender and regal height from their father, and shining dark hair fell in waves to her waist. Her eyes, usually a lucid shade of pale green, were now clouded with obvious emotion. Julia?s face was that of innocence, and her features were built with a perfect delicacy, giving her an ethereal loveliness.
[b]?Julia, why don?t you greet your older sister??[/b] Janos said, stepping back.

The expression on the girl?s face wavered, but then she ran forward, delivering a forceful slap that propelled Ana to the ground. Ana did nothing, only putting a hand on her throbbing cheek as she glanced up towards Julia.
Julia?s eyes sparkled with anger; she was both beautiful and terrible in the breath, [b]?Why did you come here? [i]Why are you here[/i]??[/b]

[b]?I?I came because Papa asked me to. Julia, please ? ?[/b] Ana tried quietly, her voice breaking.

[b]?Don?t speak! Don?t speak to me, you disgusting? Get out. I want you to get out! Do you hear me? [i]Why aren?t you moving[/i]??[/b] she slapped Ana again, and then again as Ana remained silent and still on the floor.

Behind Ana, Janos sighed, [b]?Julia darling, this is very distasteful of you. Please stop immediately.?[/b]
Julia did as Janos asked, breathing with heavy emotion as she remained standing over Ana.

[b]?Ana, stand up,?[/b] Janos said abruptly. Ana obeyed, standing shakily to her knees, keeping her face hidden. Janos walked to Julia, taking her into a gentle embrace as he stroked her hair. [b]?Come now Julia, you know that Father told Ana to come here. If it?s his desire for her to live with us, then we?ll respect him and obey his wishes. After all, even Mother has agreed to it.?[/b]

Julia tried to break away, and a few light tears escaped to run down the perfect curve of her cheek, [b]?He?s not her father! [i]We[/i] are his children, not her! Not that?just not her. Why did Father bring her here? Why did Father???[/b]

[b]?Why did I what??[/b] a voice interrupted, familiar in tone and depth. The three turned to face the man that had just come through the elevator doors. His husky voice matched his impressive stature, and he was dressed impeccably in a simple but expensive suit.

[b]?Father,?[/b] Janos said, bowing in greeting. Julia also curtsied, [b]?Father.?[/b]

The man nodded to both of them, before finally turning towards Ana. A powerful man, statuesque, with a cloud of dark hair, and deep green eyes; he was a man that she barely remembered, but could never forget: [b][u]Ferenc Lauretum Nadasdy[/u][/b]?her father.

[b]?Papa,?[/b] Ana whispered, and then hesitantly curtsied.
He stepped to her, calm and unhurried, and then carefully and gently tilted her face towards the light. She knew that he could see the swelling that had already started, but he said nothing to his other two children. Instead, he sighed, and then knelt enough to bring his gaze level with her own. Gently, he kissed Ana?s forehead, and then smiled at her, grasping her hands in his warm, large palms. [b]?Welcome home,?[/b] he whispered.[/SIZE] [/COLOR]

To everyone who has finished their sign ups, you are all accepted, so you are more than welcomed to join the RP. Revelation, I'll let you join as soon as your sign up is finished (although it looks good to me so far).

To all on lookers, this sign up is CLOSED until further notice.

[SIZE=3][b]EDIT[/b][/SIZE] In regards to Revelations update, her character is now approved.

[B] Name-[/B] [URL=http://ic1.deviantart.com/fs10/i/2006/121/8/e/blackjack_by_jisuk.jpg][B]Jonas Englested[/B][/URL]
© [URL=http://jisuk.deviantart.com][B]Jisuk[/B][/URL] @ DeviantArt.
[B]Age / DOB-[/B] 18 years old; November 5, 1992 [Senior]
[B]Persona-[/B] [URL=http://ic3.deviantart.com/fs6/i/2005/063/c/4/Jester__s_tears_I_cry_by_MoonLightSpectre.jpg][B]Mephistopheles[/B][/URL] [AKA: Mephisto]
© [URL=http://moonlightspectre.deviantart.com][B]MoonLightSpectre[/B][/URL] @ DeviantArt.
[B]Blood Weapon-[/B] The deck of cards not only serves as Jonas? hobby but also his Blood Weapon. Unlike the ordinary 52 deck, each card is individually marked with an insignia and image; the cards are used for whatever purpose Jonas has for them. However, in the eyes of those who do not hold demon blood within them they are but mere playing cards. [Think of it like CCS cards or Tarot cards]

[B]Snippet-[/B] [B]?It was a day like any other day, although this one was different??[/B]

Jonas and his buddies laughed at this. It was a way to start the night before getting to their usual hobby. Although Jonas was a bit of a loner-type, he still had friends- those he trusted with his secret. His mother once called them a lovely bunch of coconuts. He wasn?t sure why she had called them that until the six of them grew stronger in bond and became almost like brothers. They were a ?lovely bunch of coconuts? because they were all hard-headed and stubborn, but kind and caring on the inside and each person was unlike the other; thus the name his mother had given them.

Shuffling the deck of cards in his hands, Jonas put on a small show for his friends. They knew he was a ?Devil Child? and they also knew that his Blood Weapon involved a deck of cards but what baffled them the most was how in the world he was able to do such feats with the cards. He?d shuffle the deck with one hand, then lay them out on the table and roll them over as if they were falling like dominos, and do strange things. No matter how many times he did it, they were always amused, and no matter how many times they asked, he said the same thing, [B]?A true artist never reveals his secrets.?[/B]

With his friends, Jonas felt free and accepted. There were no lingering thoughts or feelings of being watched. No, with his friends Jonas was just another teenager and nothing more. Granted, he wasn?t another teenager and was something more but they didn?t care which, in turn, gave him the confidence to be himself. This was something he had trouble with from ever since his childhood. He never had the ability to be confident, he was always worrying about whether he wasn?t good enough, smart enough, tall enough, nice enough, or just enough. He never though he was enough in any way, shapes, or forms. But through meeting five people who took to life in an indescribable way, Jonas was able to find that small piece of confidence and let it grow.

Finally finished with shuffling the cards, Jonas dealt them out and watched as his friends took a look at the pair of cards. The game they were playing was called Texas Hold?Em, one of many poker games that they played in Jonas? basement. Usually when playing a game of poker, one has a bluff face and a regular face; albeit in Texas Hold?Em, it?s hard to have either due to the fact that this particular game was played on luck. But, not letting the other players know whether you have a bad or good hand always came in handy, especially if you had a Jack and an Ace.

Jonas watched as two of his friends asked for a hit, while one folded. The hit cycle repeated until finally there were about two of them left, excluding Jonas. In the end, the three of them turned their cards over and found that Jonas had won. It seemed he always had the best luck when it came to cards but everything else in his life was just, well, bad luck.

[size=1][color=#4B5B5B][strike]Sorry, Matt. I?ll edit this before Monday. It?s quite early in the morning for me right now which is why I?ll have to do it later.[/strike]
[strike][B]EDIT:[/B] Added Template. Almost finished sign-up [I have to finish my snippet].[/strike]
[B]EDIT 2:[/B] Finished sign-up. Check please.[/size][/color]

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]OOC: Gosh, sorry it took me so long to write my sign- up, Matt. I've been so busy these past few weeks that I haven't had time... that or lazy. >>;

[CENTER]+++[/CENTER]

[B]Name:[/B] [URL=http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/5614/rinoacx2.jpg]Aizen Strife[/URL] (No elf ears, though they would be cool. XD)
[B]Age/ Date of Birth:[/B] Sixteen, November 12th, 1995 [Senior]
[B]Persona: [/B][URL=http://www.viciojuegos.com/imagenes/paraninfo/reportajes/ifrit/mitosff/shiva1.jpg]Shiva[/URL]
[B]Blood Weapon:[/B] [URL=http://www.factoryx.com/img/productimg/Armaduras/SA147474.jpg]Blue Winter[/URL] (Slightly glows blue fire when Aizen becomes upset.)

[B]Snippet:[/B]

[B]"Oh come on, Aizen... can't you at least skip class once before you graduate from high school?"

"Please, you guys, you know I'll feel even worse if I do. Besides, I've got a test that period."

"Good gawd you're so lame, you never do anything bad. You'll probably still be a virgin when you're sixty."[/B]

Aizen lightly punched her laughing friends as they waved and walked off campus in order to skip their next classes. She smiled and waved at them until they left, then putting her hands on her hips and sighing. [B]"I can't believe I even blend in with them,"[/B] she sighed to herself, turning around and walking towards the school building, [B]"I mean, they don't even do things I like to do, anyway."[/B]

Aizen had just transferred into this school a couple of years ago and became popular in the first few weeks because of her looks, brains and especially brawn. She was basically shy, especially around people she didn't really know, but after talking to a few students, she quickly opened up and blossomed into a grown woman.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a pair of hands were over her eyes, covering her vision and causing her to stop suddenly.
[B]
"Guess who? And I'll give you a hint: I'm really, really sexy."

"Kyle, you of all people should know you're not [I]that[/I] sexy,"[/B] Aizen replied as she smiled and crossed her arms.

[B]"Hey!"[/B] he responded, removing his hands from her eyes and putting his hands behind his head, [B]"I thought you said I was the sexiest guy here in this school..."[/B] Kyle then put his hands on his hips and looked away, playfully sulking while Aizen laughed at his little antic.

After laughing a little, Aizen walked towards him and kissed his cheek, lightly hugging him around his waist. [B]"Don't worry, no one else can take me away from you,"[/B] she said, putting her index finger on his nose.

Wrapping both his arms around her slender waist, Kyle slightly nudged his face against her neck and spoke with a muffled lisp, [B]"Good. I don't think I could ever live without you."[/B]

After staying that way for awhile, Kyle raised his head towards her face level and leaned his forehead on Aizen's. [B]"Oh yeah, almost forgot... Coach Brock wants you to come back and practice your Katana again."[/B]

[B]"Whaaa?"[/B] Aizen sulked, putting her nose on his chin,[B] "why? I already did that twice today..."[/B]

[B]"I think he wants you to show the Freshmen how it's really done,"[/B] he chuckled, [B]"I heard that they absolutely suck."[/B]

As she got out of his grasp and held his hand as they walked, she laughed a little, remembering seeing some of them try to practice sword fighting. [B]"Well, I can see where he's coming from... but, why me every time?"[/B]

Kyle chuckled and looked at her with astonishment. [B]"Are you kidding? You're, like, the best sword wielder in this school... every time you fight, you have this unique aura surrounding you."[/B]

She smiled coyly at him, [B]"You think so?"

"Duh... I know so."[/B] Kyle winked at her.

She laughed and continued talking to him as they walked inside the building.

[CENTER]+++[/CENTER]
OOC: Aizen doesn't have a boyfriend, that was just for the snippet. But, I absolutely and truly adore Kyle. ;][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]