Jump to content
OtakuBoards

On a scale of 1-10,how good lookin r u?  

48 members have voted

  1. 1. On a scale of 1-10,how good lookin r u?

    • 1-ugly
      2
    • 2-not that ugly
      1
    • 3-a little ugly
      1
    • 4-almost cute
      8
    • 5-good looking
      7
    • 6-cute
      5
    • 7-really cute
      7
    • 8-almost hot
      6
    • 9-hot
      2
    • 10-super hot
      9


Recommended Posts

Posted
Nerdsy. You. Are. Not. Ugly. You. Are. Hot. Trust me. I have you picture! I *know* your hot! Stop lying!

Me, I gave myself a 7. I'm pretty cute really.:smooch:
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gee-enki Dama [/i]
[B]Judge for yourself.... [/B][/QUOTE]

lol, nice wallpaper heheheheheh
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
ok, i figure u all deserve a good laugh, hes a pic of me with my short hair i just took :nervous: :S
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]ok, i figure u all deserve a good laugh, hes a pic of me with my short hair i just took :nervous: :S [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey that's a nice picture....you're quite attractive:)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]ok, i figure u all deserve a good laugh, hes a pic of me with my short hair i just took :nervous: :S [/B][/QUOTE]

wow, you look different from your other pic. This one's just as good, it's just your hair looks darker, and your eyes look darker too actually. Feh, maybe it's the lighting :rolleyes: All the same, I still rate you high up, you're a cutie ;)
Posted
Ah, another good lookin' guy on Otaku. This world [i]is[/i] a good place. ^_^ Well, you already know what *I* think of you ;) [size=1]heheheh[/size] but I'll say it again; wonderful dahling, simply wonderful! ~_^
Posted
[COLOR=purple]I stand by my claim....

VOODOOKANAKA IS A HOTTIE!!!!! >.<

O.O :tasty: O.O

Is it possible? Someone on the boards rivals Transtic!!!

O.O

Gee-enki Dama is fine too!!

*looks at picture of Voodookanaka again*

:tasty:

He looks better in the picture!!

SEEEEEEEEEXY!!!

OK!!!! I should REALLY shut up now.. but Voodookanaka iiiissssssssssss hotttttttttttttttttt.. damnit I hate being young! All the good lookingones are in their twenties!!

Noryko, Transtic, VOODOO!!

oh wait i'm forgeting... i've been to Voodookana's site... HE'S HOT AND HE CAN DRAW!!!!!! oh this aint fair!

alright... i leave you with three words...

Voodookanaka is sexy.[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B][COLOR=purple]I stand by my claim....

VOODOOKANAKA IS A HOTTIE!!!!! >.<

O.O :tasty: O.O

Is it possible? Someone on the boards rivals Transtic!!!

O.O

Gee-enki Dama is fine too!!

*looks at picture of Voodookanaka again*

:tasty:

He looks better in the picture!!

SEEEEEEEEEXY!!!

OK!!!! I should REALLY shut up now.. but Voodookanaka iiiissssssssssss hotttttttttttttttttt.. damnit I hate being young! All the good lookingones are in their twenties!!

Noryko, Transtic, VOODOO!!

oh wait i'm forgeting... i've been to Voodookana's site... HE'S HOT AND HE CAN DRAW!!!!!! oh this aint fair!

alright... i leave you with three words...

Voodookanaka is sexy.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

*applause* :D
Posted
People say I'm cute... But I don't think so... But... That just could be me... *shrug* Anyways, I give myself a four and a half, or five.
Posted
[color=deeppink]Voodoo, hot as always :tasty: I love the hair...!

And Piro...! *hugs Piro* You're so good looking...!

Gah :cross: so many good looking fellas! But TN, you know how I feel about you being hot but gay :butthead: You are way too hot to be gay! *pouts* You need a nice woman like me :smooch:

Muhahah :smirk:[/color]
Guest Saiyaman
Posted
Well I won't tell you want I think I am but from most of my lady friends they say i'm cute. Not cute enough to go out with them though. -_-

But anywho not like any OF YOU CARE! :bawl:
Posted
[COLOR=coral]Come on people, my pic does not show the real me! First, my face is down so you can't see it very well, you can't see my many pimples or unibrow either. My gosh, I need to get another pic, one that shows my face better, so I can settle this matter! [/COLOR]
Posted
Sigh... I remember a time when I wouldn't even consider entering a pointless topic like this. I must be getting desperate. Wait. I AM desperate.:o

Well here's me again.
Posted
I don't have a picture to show.. but i think me and Voodookanaka would b a cute couple :D as always.. Piro is cuteeeeeee..Gee-enki Dama is cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute and Voodookanaka is hooooooooooottttt, fiiiiiiiiiiiine, cuuuuuuuuuuuuute, cooooooooooool, and seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexy!
Posted
:devil: :flaming: :demon: i think im a four possibly a five. i know imnot great looking but im not BUTT UGLY. like twisted face is. i am attatching my pic so you can see. i dont care what you rate me im happy with how i look

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...