OtakuBoards

Songs to Stab your Ear Drums to

ChibiHorsewoman

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Catchy title don't you think? But then I needed something. I'm bored. So I'm wondering what are some really annoying songs that you'd rather smash your radio than listen to?

First on my list is [b]My Humps[/b] by Black Eyed Peas. I heard this song on my way to work one day and was forced to listen to it for two minutes because One hand was on the steering wheel and the other was holding my mouth piece so I could be heard on my cell phone (so much for hands free in New York) That song is annoying.

Right up there with [b]My Humps[/b] would be [b]Every Time We Touch[/b] by Cascada. I swear the first few times I heard it I thought that was Ashley Simpson. Although one of my co-workers swears she has some decent music I just don't know if I believe him yet.

So, what are some of your choices?[/color][/font]

[SIZE=1]
Ear stabbing time!

I have to listen to the same radio station every single day; for the past year and half. And I don't like most of the music on the station, which makes it ten times worse. The station is Q104, for those who live in the same vicinity.

[b]My Humps[/b] would be on my list too, I can't stand that song.

Others are...

I'm in love with a Stripper
Anything from Beyonce'
Waiting on the World to Change
My Love
Anything rap.
The list just keeps on going.

That Cascada song was actually one of the [i]few[/i] I actually liked, because I like the techno-y beat.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1] [list]
[*][B] Sugar We're Going Down [/B] | Fall Out Boy
[*][B] A Little Less Candles [A Little More 'Touch Me'] [/B] | Fall Out Boy
[*][B] This Aint A Scene, It's An Arms Race [/B] | Fall Out Boy
[*][B] Throw Some D's [/B] | Mims
[/list]

there are more to this list but...I dont like to drone on.

[I also [B][I][U]Despise[/B][/I][/U] any/all types of rap and R & B music]

those are some of the songs that just makes me want to puke. I just dont like Fall Out Boy, they whine too much. [I know this, from experience, try living with a sister who was obessed with them, til I made her listen to Bloc Party]

the Freshman class at my school say "throw some D's on that!" or the variation, "Throw some cheese on that!" in Spainsh class, more than recommended. :animeangr

[SPOILER] It's like saying 'penis' [or somethig stupid] in a room full or freshmen[/SPOILER] they either, laugh, or beat the the life out of it.

one question arises though, I understand making something bigger...but where the hell does [I] chesse [/I] come from?!

- Felix.[/size]

Guest cocomamasamba
This I Why I'm Hot-Mims
Smack That-Akon feat. Eminem
And Anything By 50 Cent

First of all these songs are crap and secondly they are played a little too much it's very digusting. I like all types of music but these songs are just crap.

Oh yeah and I'll add Throw Some D's by Rich Boy[FONT=Book Antiqua]undefined[/FONT]

[QUOTE=Inuyasha7271]I have one song and one song alone ands thats:

ANYTHING BY GYM CLASS HEROES.[/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]I can't stand them either, but they're a local band so one of the local stations I listen to when I want to get a hit of guilty pleasure ear candy music plays them a lot.

To give all music a fair shot I also can't stand [b]Courtesy of the Red White and Blue[/b] I think it's by [b]Toby Keith[/b] but it might be Kenny Chesney.

Let's see, what about Sexy Back by Justin Timberlake? Anyone else want to vote this guy far away?[/color][/font]

[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]I can't stand them either, but they're a local band so one of the local stations I listen to when I want to get a hit of guilty pleasure ear candy music plays them a lot.

To give all music a fair shot I also can't stand [b]Courtesy of the Red White and Blue[/b] I think it's by [b]Toby Keith[/b] but it might be Kenny Chesney.

Let's see, what about Sexy Back by Justin Timberlake? Anyone else want to vote this guy far away?[/color][/font][/QUOTE]

I don't think he's bringing sexy back on a few migranes especially his new song what has he done with his voice.

At least its better than god forbid JC Chasez single cd he came out with a few years ago after N'SYNC broke up and Justin dropped Justified.

[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]

Let's see, what about Sexy Back by Justin Timberlake? Anyone else want to vote this guy far away?[/color][/font][/QUOTE]

[color=dimgray] Whaaat? I love Justin Timberlake! :P

Top Five Worst Songs Ever.

1) Dirty Little Secret (All American Rejects)
2) All Day Long I Dream About Sex* (JC Chasez)
3) You're Beautiful (James Blunt)
4) Rumors (Lindsay Lohan)
5) Anything Gwen Stefani ever sang.

*what. the. ****. Don't ever listen to this song. If you do, it should be for comedic value when you're plastered with your friends.[/color]

[quote name='Jakehammaren]I absolutely cannot stand [B]The Cure[/B]. They're right up there with [B]Creed[/B] and [B]Slipknot[/B'] for "Worst Band Ever".[/quote]

The Cure, Depeche Mode, Culture Club, Modern English, and Tears for Fears are NEW WAVE GOLD and don't forget George Michael and WHAM!.

Comeon man don't hate on new wave The cure are amazing all HIM and 69 Eyes are is a modern version of The Cure.

[font=times new roman]Songs to stab my ear drums eh. Honestly, I've been growing tired of most music for quite some time now. My list is fairly short though because I only listen to Sean Paul (Reggaeton) and Alicia Keys every once in a blue moon. (And then my random moment of listening to random songs by old schoolers such as Prince, Michael Jackson... Mainly a trippin mode from me.) I also listen to Gospel so... "shrugs"

But in any case, let's see. Songs that really gets on my nerves...

Any heavy metal. I've never been a fan of heavy metal, and to just hear people screaming to the top of their lungs about things I don't care to understand. Sometimes, I wonder what do people see in it, but hey, to each their own.

Rap, well, not all rap. I'm a fan of most 90's rap music, (Mostly 93-98) and every once in a while some Run DMC. But nowdays, it's just really tiring or ridiculous to keep hearing the same things being said in every song. But if I do listen to some rap songs, it's mainly Eminem or some fast pace music. (Twista, Bone Thugs n Harmony)

But to list a few songs that I can't really stand though... I can't name any songs in the heavy metal genre. I don't know any names.

- I think they like me. (Stupid title... I can go on about this all day if need be.)
- White Tee
- Most songs where they have song type of silly dance to go with it. (Lean wit it rock wit it.)
- This is Why I'm Hot

And then some other random songs that I've heard

- Chicken Noodle Soup (Another stupid title that I can go on all day about.)
- Breaks my heart (I don't know if that's the name or not, but it just kills my ears.)

But as I said, I don't really listen to music anymore outside of the rare occasions of Sean Paul, Eminem, Alicia Keys, and Gospel.[/font]

[COLOR=DarkOrange][SIZE=3]SCREW MUSIC[/SIZE]

You know what makes me stab my ears? Everything. Everything everywhere. I don't care if it's the annoying screaming crap streaming on the metal channel with bands like [B]From A Second Story Window [/B] and [B]Vampire Moose[/B]. I don't care if it's some hip-hop bullcrap with punk-*** lyrics and 'chicken-freaking-noodle-soup' blaring out of the mouths of such crap-factories as[B] T.I.[/B] and [B]Young Jeezy[/B]. I don't care if it's some gay love song belted out by a prissy genetically-altered bimbo who can't sing worth a damn hogging my television like that wretched [B]Avril Lavigne [/B] or some [B]K-Fed [/B] BS. Don't even get me started on those emo kids with sucky one-note guitar plucks under a horrid screaching voice as [B]Saosin [/B] or [B]My Chemical Romance [/B] spew turds out of the speakers of my TV.

Music sucks. Unless you find those scarce few bands who acutally exert themselves and create something worthy or hearing. Get people with actual, real talent who pour their souls into their instruments and play something real and you have a band. Otherwise all you have is a pile of crap, and that's most of what I see these days.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkOrange][SIZE=3]SCREW MUSIC[/SIZE]

Music sucks. Unless you find those scarce few bands who acutally exert themselves and create something worthy or hearing. Get people with actual, real talent who pour their souls into their instruments and play something real and you have a band. Otherwise all you have is a pile of crap, and that's most of what I see these days.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[color=dimgray] *hands you Classical*

Walk the walk! The great classical musicians have more talent than any other band that ever existed.[/color]

[QUOTE=Lunox][color=dimgray] *hands you Classical*

Walk the walk! The great classical musicians have more talent than any other band that ever existed.[/color][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]What makes classical so great? So some guys cn strum a violin, so can 80,000 other band nerds. Plus, music is meant to be entertaining and unique. It has to bring the thunder on both fronts. Some people find the stuff above entertaining, but it lacks skill and beauty. Classical may have the skill, but it's no fun to listen to, I get noting out of it. It's like tasting wine. You sip it say 'how nice' and spit it back out. It's just a pointless excuse to show off how classy you are. Screw classical. I'd rather dring anal fecal matter >_>

And before anyone says 'alright then, wat do [I]you[/I] listen to?' I'm not here to protest and promote my favorite bands and say 'oh their so muc better than this crap, they are so great!' because to someone they could be a pile of turds chenneled onto a disk. Everyone has their own opinion and while I hate it, I'm not going to try to change it. And thus I say 'screw music' :animesmil [/COLOR]

[QUOTE=2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkOrange]What makes classical so great? So some guys cn strum a violin, so can 80,000 other band nerds. Plus, music is meant to be entertaining and unique. It has to bring the thunder on both fronts. Some people find the stuff above entertaining, but it lacks skill and beauty. Classical may have the skill, but it's no fun to listen to, I get noting out of it. It's like tasting wine. You sip it say 'how nice' and spit it back out. It's just a pointless excuse to show off how classy you are. Screw classical. I'd rather dring anal fecal matter >_>

And before anyone says 'alright then, wat do [I]you[/I] listen to?' I'm not here to protest and promote my favorite bands and say 'oh their so muc better than this crap, they are so great!' because to someone they could be a pile of turds chenneled onto a disk. Everyone has their own opinion and while I hate it, I'm not going to try to change it. And thus I say 'screw music' :animesmil [/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[color=dimgray] You're so hilarious![/color]

[quote name='Lunox][color=dimgray'] You're so hilarious![/color][/quote]
[size=1]a.k.a You're a ******' retard!

What makes me want to trash my speakers.... drone / deathmetal. Drone is crap. It barely deserves to be called music. Sludge is good, fuzz is good. I love Stoner Rock. But drone? Geez. It's just nothing. And deathmetal... a wall of implacable noise and screaming and frenzied thrashing. Phail.

Space-rock is good, it has groove, it has something underneath, it tantalises and lets you nod your head.[/size]

[quote name='Lunox][color=dimgray'] You're so hilarious![/color][/quote][size=1]He is, for crying out loud.

Normally I never listen to radio, but there are multiple radios at my rather new work that are always on, so now I know about all of the songs that are "in" around here lately. It helped me remember why I never listen to radio, so most of the time I have my iPod on. Though, it also helped me give my own contribution to this thread. Isn't that awesome?

One song that I really can't stand is [i]I Don't Need A Man[/i] by the Pussycat Dolls. Really, I can't hear it anymore or I'll die. Even with their newer single out, they're still playing that song a lot. STOP IT.

Another song would be [i]Irreplaceable[/i] by Beyonce. The "to the left, to the left" line is haunting me ever since I first heard it. Shakira's [i]Pure Intuition[/i] has never been good for the ears to start with. It's just a regular dance tune with a sheepy Shakira voice over it. And well, both of the above singers combined would make [i]Beautiful Liar[/i], which is just hell on the ether.

The Gym Class Heroes' [i]Cupid's Chokehold[/i] was fun at first because of the Supertramp chorus, but after a while it started to annoy me greatly. Especially because they even changed the chorus and I keep mumbling the original lyrics while the rapper already starts again.

And before I forget it: [i]So Sick[/i] by Ne-Yo. I still don't see how anybody ever cared that he's sick of love songs.

[b]PS:[/b] I had to look up all of these titles. Bah.[/size]

[SIZE=1] I had another to add to my list, this one was good the first spin, but immediately after I listened through it the second time, I was like: "zomfg. what have they done? shoot me now."

the song is:

Banquet [Pussycat Dolls Remix] / Bloc Party

it isnt necessarly a remix, but more of a mashup between Banquet [Phones Disco Edit] by Bloc Party and Dont 'Cha by The Pussycat Dolls. man, I really loved that rework of Banquet too, why? why? why?!

you can find it by clicking [URL=http://blocparty.net/mp3.html]here[/URL]

I know there's alot of of cool remixes and demos you'd want to click on, but this one sticks out of the list like a really bad cover by a screaming whiney emo band.[/SIZE]

[quote name='Lunox][color=dimgray'] You're so hilarious![/color][/quote]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]If you are trying to say i'm not funy, I wasn't trying to be. I just hate music. Can I not do that without receiving flak? I don't point and laugh at you for listening to nothing but crap.

Also, I agree that drone is unfit to be called music. It's like 4 minutes of one freaking note, a tiny burst of maniacal sound, and then more of that same note. Who's putting this stuff on albums?![/COLOR]

Guest chibi kaizoku
Music that stabs my ears...
Alright, first I have to rant about choir songs.
[list]
[*]Come, Let's Rejoice
[*]Soon-ah Will Be Done (soooooo depressing)
[*]Mad About Mozart (how can anyone disgrace such a wonderful composer like that?!)
[/list]
Now, for other songs:
[list]
[*]anything country (well, almost anything)
[*]the majority of American pop music
[*]My Humps (gah!)
[*]Everytime We Touch >.<
[*]Take It Off - The Donnas
[*]I Love Rock and Roll - Joan Jett
[*]Tattooed Love Boys - The Pretenders (I think)
[/list]
Still probably forgetting some.

I can't stand hip hop/ pop or whatever it called. My Humps being one of the most terrible. Then you have Rap which is almost always about some new bling bling they got or some girl they just did. In rock music I dislike Fall Out Boy. In most of their songs I can't even understand what they are saying and when I do understand a little of what they are saying it just doesn't make since when I put the song together.

[quote name='Cat14']In rock music I dislike Fall Out Boy. In most of their songs I can't even understand what they are saying and when I do understand a little of what they are saying it just doesn't make since when I put the song together.[/quote][size=1]It's obvious what they sing. [url=http://video.google.nl/videoplay?docid=4430048168587195627&q=dance+dance+real+lyrics]"Tits, tits"[/url], of course.[/size]