han ki-tae Posted May 25, 2007 Posted May 25, 2007 I'll claim 4:3. Not sure what it means but I'm sure google will inspire me. heheh
James Posted May 25, 2007 Posted May 25, 2007 [font=franklin gothic medium]I'm going to have to forfeit "Ouch!", I've been fiddling with designs for a while and I haven't come up with anything I like! So please, someone can feel free to try that one.[/font]
Ezekiel Posted May 26, 2007 Posted May 26, 2007 [SIZE=1]Ugh, I'm in the same boat as James. I'm really struggling to come up with anything worthy for [B]Spica 1[/B], so I'll have to[B] forfeit it[/B]. Sorry about that ):[/SIZE]
Dagger Posted May 26, 2007 Posted May 26, 2007 I claim #47, Divine. ETA: Also claiming #34, Siberia. ~Dagger~
Shy Posted May 27, 2007 Posted May 27, 2007 [size=1][strike]What is left and can I have that?[/strike] #31: Downpour, please! -Shy[/size]
tachiKC Posted May 31, 2007 Posted May 31, 2007 sorry, but ive just been really busy, this is the first time ive been to this forum in a week or two. someone can take the "lust" category if they havent already.
The Heart Posted May 31, 2007 Posted May 31, 2007 [quote name='tachiKC']sorry, but ive just been really busy, this is the first time ive been to this forum in a week or two. someone can take the "lust" category if they havent already.[/quote] Awwh, I'm sorry to see you give this one up. I was looking forward to seeing your entry...could I try this one, then?
eleanor Posted June 1, 2007 Posted June 1, 2007 [color=dimgray] I'll take [b]February[/b], since it seems to be one of the odd ones out. :)[/color]
inactive Posted June 13, 2007 Posted June 13, 2007 I'll take [B]Gold[/B]. (I suppose we're still claiming in this thread, right?) Is there a new deadline for this? I can't guarantee that I'll get it done very fast because of exams and stuff...
han ki-tae Posted June 13, 2007 Posted June 13, 2007 [QUOTE=medafunk]I'll take [B]Gold[/B]. (I suppose we're still claiming in this thread, right?) Is there a new deadline for this? I can't guarantee that I'll get it done very fast because of exams and stuff...[/QUOTE] GOOD POINT!!! So yes, let's continue claiming on this thread. I claim [B]Water[/B]. The new deadline, following Delta's guidelines for the previous one, will be two Sundays from now, on 06/24/07. Let's claim them'all everybody.
Delta Posted June 7, 2009 Author Posted June 7, 2009 [COLOR=#656446][size=1]Two weeks? More like two years. Hahaha! I hope it's okay, Boo, if I continue this little project. I feel that it needs to end properly. han ki-tae, thanks for taking charge while I was away/slacking off/getting chased by wasps. Thank you very much![/size] As of press time, we're short of [b]11 themes[/b], loves. Anyone who'd like to join me complete this project, thanks in advance! Claiming [b][color=#DE288E]#35 Mistake[/color][/b].[/color]
Botar Posted June 7, 2009 Posted June 7, 2009 [COLOR="DarkGreen"]I would love to help, what themes would be alright? 50s of course. Pm me Delta when you can.[/COLOR]
Allamorph Posted June 7, 2009 Posted June 7, 2009 [quote name='Botar][COLOR="DarkGreen"']I would love to help, what themes would be alright? 50s of course. Pm me Delta when you can.[/COLOR][/quote] [FONT=Arial]I suggest reading the [URL="http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=57044"][COLOR="Blue"]first post[/COLOR][/URL] to find out what themes are still available.[/FONT]
Delta Posted June 9, 2009 Author Posted June 9, 2009 [COLOR=#656446]Zipping by to claim [b]#32 Polar Opposites II[/b]. Ahahahaha! [size=1]Ah, hmm, the first part was taken down. I'll probably go by the filename of [b]cancer[/b]'s piece. Expect a "good" theme, folks![/size][/COLOR]
jigglyness Posted June 9, 2009 Posted June 9, 2009 [size=1]WTF. How can Lust NOT be taken???? GASP!!! I CLAIMCLAIMCLAIM. <3[/size]
Delta Posted June 9, 2009 Author Posted June 9, 2009 [COLOR=#656446]^ I was wondering about that too. Hmm, it was claimed before but the artist never followed through.[/COLOR]
Boo Posted June 9, 2009 Posted June 9, 2009 [size=1]Any whisp of life makes me cheer inside, so be my guest to revive the good stuffs. Though, just for the sake of seeing the pretty images, if anybody who participated could check their images and see if they still work, and if not maybe upload their image again, that'd be great. :'D Because I noticed that 80% of the links I clicked are dead, so it is probably more fun to revive those as much as possible too.[/size]
Delta Posted June 12, 2009 Author Posted June 12, 2009 [color=#65465e]Hello, my dear three readers and little elfin helpers! The following themes are up for grabs: [INDENT]5) Gold 10) Black and white 12) Horoscope 22) Spica 1 31) Downpour 37) Multiplicity 39) Inertia[/INDENT] Oh wait. Scratch [b]Multiplicity[/b]; I'm claiming it. Cheers![/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now