Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[font=franklin gothic medium]I'm going to have to forfeit "Ouch!", I've been fiddling with designs for a while and I haven't come up with anything I like! So please, someone can feel free to try that one.[/font]
Posted
[SIZE=1]Ugh, I'm in the same boat as James. I'm really struggling to come up with anything worthy for [B]Spica 1[/B], so I'll have to[B] forfeit it[/B].

Sorry about that ):[/SIZE]
Posted
sorry, but ive just been really busy, this is the first time ive been to this forum in a week or two. someone can take the "lust" category if they havent already.
Posted
[quote name='tachiKC']sorry, but ive just been really busy, this is the first time ive been to this forum in a week or two. someone can take the "lust" category if they havent already.[/quote]

Awwh, I'm sorry to see you give this one up. I was looking forward to seeing your entry...could I try this one, then?
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I'll take [B]Gold[/B]. (I suppose we're still claiming in this thread, right?)

Is there a new deadline for this? I can't guarantee that I'll get it done very fast because of exams and stuff...
Posted
[QUOTE=medafunk]I'll take [B]Gold[/B]. (I suppose we're still claiming in this thread, right?)

Is there a new deadline for this? I can't guarantee that I'll get it done very fast because of exams and stuff...[/QUOTE]


GOOD POINT!!!

So yes, let's continue claiming on this thread. I claim [B]Water[/B].

The new deadline, following Delta's guidelines for the previous one, will be two Sundays from now, on 06/24/07.

Let's claim them'all everybody.
  • 1 year later...
Posted
[COLOR=#656446][size=1]Two weeks? More like two years. Hahaha! I hope it's okay, Boo, if I continue this little project. I feel that it needs to end properly.

han ki-tae, thanks for taking charge while I was away/slacking off/getting chased by wasps. Thank you very much![/size]

As of press time, we're short of [b]11 themes[/b], loves. Anyone who'd like to join me complete this project, thanks in advance!

Claiming [b][color=#DE288E]#35 Mistake[/color][/b].[/color]
Posted
[COLOR="DarkGreen"]I would love to help, what themes would be alright? 50s of course. Pm me Delta when you can.[/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='Botar][COLOR="DarkGreen"']I would love to help, what themes would be alright? 50s of course. Pm me Delta when you can.[/COLOR][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]I suggest reading the [URL="http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=57044"][COLOR="Blue"]first post[/COLOR][/URL] to find out what themes are still available.[/FONT]
Posted
[COLOR=#656446]Zipping by to claim [b]#32 Polar Opposites II[/b].

Ahahahaha!

[size=1]Ah, hmm, the first part was taken down. I'll probably go by the filename of [b]cancer[/b]'s piece. Expect a "good" theme, folks![/size][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=#656446]^ I was wondering about that too. Hmm, it was claimed before but the artist never followed through.[/COLOR]
Posted
[size=1]Any whisp of life makes me cheer inside, so be my guest to revive the good stuffs.

Though, just for the sake of seeing the pretty images, if anybody who participated could check their images and see if they still work, and if not maybe upload their image again, that'd be great. :'D Because I noticed that 80% of the links I clicked are dead, so it is probably more fun to revive those as much as possible too.[/size]
Posted
[color=#65465e]Hello, my dear three readers and little elfin helpers! The following themes are up for grabs:
[INDENT]5) Gold
10) Black and white
12) Horoscope
22) Spica 1
31) Downpour
37) Multiplicity
39) Inertia[/INDENT]

Oh wait. Scratch [b]Multiplicity[/b]; I'm claiming it. Cheers![/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...