Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Here's mine!! :animesmil

[CENTER][URL=http://img480.imageshack.us/img480/7792/graphicworm1jm2.jpg][IMG]http://img480.imageshack.us/img480/7792/graphicworm1jm2.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]


[SIZE="1"]I was planning drawing something from scratch for this..but it wasn't going too well.
So I looked through some movies and caught a frame from it and photomaniped it; I'm better a photomanipulation than drawing anyway :]

This totalllly turned out different than I was thinking it would, but hey, I went with it :animeswea[/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR=#35425e][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Ah, it seems that I will not be able to complete #30. Maybe when the cue's not that long and the wait's not near-forever will I sign up again.

Kindly strike my name out of the list. [/FONT][/COLOR]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[color=#4B0082]Retri has been really busy with school lately and hasn't had time to manage this, so for now I'll try to keep the list updated.

vegeta rocker has been skipped, which makes it Darren's turn now.[/color]
Posted
I'm so sorry guys. I've been so busy with school and work as well that I completely forgot that I requested another spot.

*hits self on head repeatedly*

I know it's been a week already, and I haven't really been keeping up with the worm since school started, so feel free to skip me; I just don't have the time...

Again, I apologize.
Posted
[size=1]Of course the transition I had to work with had to be wierd, funky, and awkward as hell. Thanks, Hybrid Ninja.
;D

I tried, not my best, but whatever. The hardest thing for me was the transition. On the one I had to work with, on the last pixel of their artwork it suddenly went a dark purple, so it probably looks a lot wierder then it really is.
Haha, anyway, enough excuses.
It was fun, I hope people don't find that it looks like complete shiz.

[center][url=http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e150/LanHikari/gworm.png]beyond fear[/url][/center][/size]
Posted
Yey it's my turn.
I'll have mine done by, Thursday at the latest.
Don't eat me. Gotta catch up with school work.

[B]//EDIT:[/B]
Here's my piece.
[URL="http://i10.tinypic.com/6h5t0f8.png"]You can suceed...[/URL]
Posted
I'm just wondering, is Retri is still going to participate in this? because I heard about how he's really busy right now....

So yeah. Do we skip and go on to me? or do we wait till we get an answer?
Posted
[quote name='jigglyness']I'm just wondering, is Retri is still going to participate in this? because I heard about how he's really busy right now....

So yeah. Do we skip and go on to me? or do we wait till we get an answer?[/QUOTE]
[font=Arial]My apologies everyone, please skip me. I resigned from my position (obviously) due to heavy workload which has yet to subside. I have no idea why another moderator hasn't filled my place, and I can see how it'll make this difficult to carry on. I hope to get back to OB more frequently in the future, but I can't really make promises at this point.[/font]
Posted
[color=#4B0082]It's 'cause I've been [strike]busy[/strike] lazy and haven't found a replacement yet. :animeswea

Anyway, you're up then, jigglyness. And after that, whoever signs up next gets to go immediately since we're at the end of the current list.[/color]
Posted
It'll be done a couple of days. I'll be busy tomorrow so yeah. I need a couple of days..maybe longer since once again, I got screwed over with the border of the previous one...[WHY ME?!!!]
Posted
[size=1]I got screwed too!
Bah humbug upon both Ninjas, I say, haha.

Oh, are we just going to ignore the skipped spots, or are we gonna carry those new spots onto the end of the list?[/size]
Posted
[color=#4B0082]That's what I was thinking, Boo. Leave the skipped spots and just let people sign up for new spots. I also agree that we should add a time limit, so the skipping is less random. 72 hours sounds good to me, any objections?[/color]
Posted
I fixed mine up a bit, should be a little easier, I hope.
While doing that I modified somethings, I hope that's alright with everyone.

I had meant to fix this way earlier but been a bit busy.
Sorry for the trouble. :P

[COLOR="DarkRed"][url=http://i23.tinypic.com/288o7bo.png]Color your WORLD[/url][/COLOR]
Posted
O. M. G. thank you so much!!! You have no idea how relieved I am to here/see the new one. You totally un-screwed me over. haha. My piece will be up either later today or later tomorrow [since I have school]. ♥ you ninjah & Boo.
Posted
[size=1]Yeah, I didn't feel like ending the list yet, to be honest. But now that we've got a number 35!..

Here we go: [b]#34: [[url=http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/1125/gw34001mk8.png][b]Boom baby, baby went boom[/b][/url]][/b]

... There's a deep meaning to that image, I tell you. Maybe I should stick to my regular graphics style from now on. My Graphic Worm entries are mostly kind of awkward...[/size]
Posted
[COLOR=#35425e][FONT="Georgia"]Thanks for waiting!

[CENTER][B][URL="http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26418&stc=1&d=1192534366"]Elephants and Egrets[/URL][/B][/CENTER]

Ah, I've also attached the background I used.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...