Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=#4B0082]Good to see this thing is still going. My PC is nearly back to normal but I still need to get an FTP program installed to be able to update the worm. Hopefully I'll be able to make the Friday update this week.[/color]
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[FONT="Tahoma"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]I'm finally done with mine and proud of it too. <3

Only thing is, it was so hard to connect my end properly with Delta's sun, so... In the beginning, it looked okay, but when I finished it, IT DIDN'T MATCH. D = Oh well, let's just say the sun is.... shrinking.


[CENTER][URL="http://s30.photobucket.com/albums/c307/CloudsOnly189/Artwork/ObgwHG.png"][B]The Game of Sex.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Oh, and just so the next person knows, the blue colour is one colour and it isn't messed with.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
[SIZE="1"]Naww hello sis, long time no see :3 I <3 your piece KW so colorfull.

About the blue...its actually got a gradient on it ^ ^; Its cool tho. Just hope it joins, it would be a first for me lol. It looks simple but actually took me a while >.> The background didnt save to well under anything I tried and after spending so long on something that looks so incredibly smiple welll I didnt wanna change it. >.>

[align="center"][url=http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e70/Illusion87/darkness.png] [COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][B]sanctuary[/B][/COLOR] [/url] [/align]


blergh ohh and here is the background i tried to make out of Kw's to make things easy for the next person. [url=http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e70/Illusion87/background.png][background click][/url][/SIZE]
Posted
[FONT="Tahoma"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]Blargh! >_<'''

Sorry about that, big sis, I totally forgot I put billions of gradients on it before I was pleased with it. So sorry! >3<

But hey, it turned out really nice. I love it since you know I adore KH, lol. Your piece is simple and clean for the eyes.

Yes, pun was intended. >.>[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
[SIZE="1"]So, I have no idea what number or anything we're up to in this, but I'd like to join in again. If someone could tell me when I need to watch out for it, that would be good? Thank yoooou.[/SIZE]
Posted
[color=#4B0082]Yay, the worm has been updated! It took longer than I thought but regular updates will now resume on Mondays and Fridays.

Also, png format hasn't been supported for a while now, due to the whole hoopla with matching wrong colors a while ago, but people keep posting entries in png. I just convert them to jpgs before uploading them, which is easy enough, but you guys should know there's not really any point in using png.[/color]
Posted
[SIZE="1"]Oh god, oh god, I wasn't expecting to do one so soon D: Someone else can grab it because I won't have the time. I don't want to hold this up by taking ages to do a piece. At least I know now how it's working so I can jump in a bit later. Thanks jigglyness![/SIZE]
Posted
[color=#4B0082]I was bored and felt like messing around in Photoshop so I did some editing on your piece to make the sun match up, KW. If you like I can update the worm with it or we can leave the current piece be, your choice.[/color]

[URL=http://img178.imageshack.us/my.php?image=0262qg9.jpg][IMG]http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/2546/0262qg9.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Posted
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]Um...here it is:

[/SIZE][/FONT] [CENTER][URL="http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/576/graphicwormcopyee3.jpg"][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=Green][B]Pieces[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/URL][FONT=Arial][/FONT] [LEFT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]Nothing that special, really, although the jigsaw pieces were fun to make. ^_^[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/LEFT]
[/CENTER]
Posted
[quote name='Desbreko'][color=#4B0082]If you like I can update the worm with it or we can leave the current piece be, your choice.[/color][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Tahoma"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]You know what, Des, that would be fantastic if you could update the worm with my piece that you fixed. Thank you so much for being bored, lol, because honestly, I was hoping someone would do it. ^^

I don't see any major changes in the piece except for the sun, which is totally amazing and I love you, so I would love it if you would change it to the one you fixed. I would feel much less of a retard, anyway. :p

And btw, I totally forgot how much fun this graphic worm is. I can't wait to add in another piece again.
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
[font=franklin gothic medium]Hm, anything I do will pale in comparison to Jigglyness's piece, for sure. :catgirl:

Thank you for not making it too difficult for me to follow on! I will post my piece shortly. [/font]
Posted
[font=franklin gothic medium]Okay, here's my entry. I hope it synchs up!
[center]
[img]http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/208/30daysofnightwormbl9.jpg[/img][/center][/font]
Posted
[font=franklin gothic medium]Wow, that's awesome Hybrid. Very very cool piece of art. I might have to make another cell soon. But I'll wait a few spots I think, heheh.[/font]
Posted
OMGAH~ Hybrid, yours is SOO pretty. I love how it contrasts with James' piece. I can't wait to do another one. But it's gonna be a while. I feel I have whored the GraphicWorm enough. haha.
Posted
[font=franklin gothic medium]There's no such thing as whoring when it comes to the Graphic Worm! :catgirl:

I'll do another at some point, when I see an image that isn't too hard to follow anyway. Heheh[/font]
Posted
[SIZE="1"]Hybrid Ninja, I love your contrast of the cold and warm colors.

The list hasn't been updated, and no one seems to have called the next spot, I'm claiming it. I'll update this post when done.

[b]Edit:[/b]
[URL=http://img104.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gw0107sr5.jpg][IMG]http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/7672/gw0107sr5.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]


PS. - Thank you, Boo.[/SIZE]
Posted
[size=1][font=tahoma]Sorry about that, it's updated now. Doesn't it look a lot prettier than before? I spent some time on re-doing it! Anyway. Agreeing with James, you can't whore the Worm. The worm needs whoring! [/size][/font]
Posted
[SIZE="1"]I'll aid in the whoring of the worm then. Put me on the list.[/SIZE]

EDIT:

Finished.

[CENTER][URL=http://img122.imageshack.us/my.php?image=astroboypm0.png][IMG]http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/1885/astroboypm0.th.png[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...