Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
These are my answers:

1. Krillin
2. Vegeta
3. Trunks
4. Bulma
5. Piccolo

There are still many answers to guess. Maybe I might have to make these choices for a while. :animeswea
Posted
[COLOR="DimGray"][FONT="Tahoma"]Finally, an Anime I've actually[/font] [I]seen[/I]!

[list=1][*] Vegeta
[*] Piccolo
[*] Krillen
[*] Frieza
[*] Cell[/list][/COLOR]
Posted
Wow, I totally suck at this game. I have no idea how these people think. =_=

Dragonball, huh? It's been a [b][i]long[/i][/b] time since I've watched any of those titles. Let's see if I can remember any names....

1. Vegeta
2. Yamcha
3. Krillin
4. Piccolo
5. Trunks
Posted
I'm not an expert on DragonballZ...Lets see...What everyone else says...I'll go with these answers.

1)) Vegeta
2)) Trunks
3)) Piccolo
4)) Freiza
5)) Cell
Posted
Judgment day once again. Let's see which supporting stars of Dragonball shined the most.
----------
GAME # 6:
[B]I ASKED 143 PEOPLE THIS QUESTION:Name a Dragonball character that is not part of Son Goku's family. [/B]
[I]I am looking for the TOP FIVE answers.[/I]
(NOTE: By Dragonball, I mean Dragonball, Dragonball Z and Dragonball GT.)

RESULTS:
[B][I]1) Vegeta - 25 (17.5%)
2-4) Bulma - 16 (11.2%)
2-4) Trunks - 16 (11.2%)
2-4) Piccolo - 16 (11.2%)
5) Krilin - 10 (7.0%)[/I][/B]

By the way, sorry if you didn't like the fact that I used Dragonball in this game. The thing is, I chose Dragonball because it was an international hit and, based on the many Dragonball artworks in the parent site theOtaku.com, I thought it's just as popular here.

WINNERS:
We have five winners today. Congratulations, XxXLolitaGothXxX, Rambling_soup, miss april, Kasuke, and Sazumechan!

[B][I]XxXLolitaGothXxX - 83
Rambling_soup - 83
miss april - 83
Kasuke - 83
Sazumechan - 83[/I][/B]
ChibiHorsewoman - 73
Hitsuzen - 67
xmystic_silverx - 67
Jiazu - 67
2007DigitalBoy - 57
Shishou - 57
Meggido - 51
Tallgeese- - 51
White - 51
strwpoptart - 42



----------
GAME # 7:
[B]I ASKED 143 PEOPLE THIS QUESTION: Name an anime series that has a male name in its title.[/B]
EDIT: [I]I'm looking for the TOP SIX answers.[/I]

DEADLINE: July 12, 2007 (Thursday)

(MODERATOR'S NOTE: I am really sorry for forgetting to mention how many answers you were supposed to give me.)
Posted
[COLOR=#5d0b08][SIZE="1"][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]Darn it I didn't see the male part D:

1. Naruto
2. Chrono Crusade
3. Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo
4. Tenchi Muyo
5. Saint Seiya
6. Inuyasha[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
Did Haruhi become a male without me knowing it? :p

Anyway, I say...

1. Naruto
2. Inuyasha
3. Rurouni Kenshin
4. Chrono Crusade
5. Yu-Gi-Oh!
6. Ichigo 100%
Posted
[color=dimgray]
1) Ichigo 100%
2) Peacemaker Kurogane
3) Negima!
4) The Irresponsible Captain Tylor
5) Kino's Journey
6) Tenchi Muyo

No one ever said the guy's name had to be a character of the series. :P[/color]
Posted
[COLOR="Purple"]Wow, I didn't think that I would win. Anyway:
1.[B]Naruto[/B]
2.[B]InuYasha[/B]
3.[B]Chrno Crusade[/B]
4.[B]Ruroini Kenshin[/B]
5.[B]King of Bandit Jing[/B]
6.[B]Negima[/B][/COLOR]
Guest Magnifique.
Posted
Hello There :D

Imma' new to this game, so pardon my lack of knowing here, but would Shin-chan count as a choice/guess?


Thanks x3
Posted
Guess I did good that last round, hm, so theres really two series that stick out in my mind for this one, but I guess we can only have 1 answer, I'll have to go with...

Naruto
Posted
Sadly based on the answers of previous rounds:

1. Naruto (self explanatory)
2. Inuyasha (self explanatory)
3. Chrno Crusade (Chrono)
4. Astro Boy (Astro)
5. Baki the Grappler (Baki)
6. King of Bandit Jing (Jing)

Edit: complete...actual character names in brackets.
Posted
NOOOO!!!! I forgot to post how many answers you people are supposed to give!

You were supposed to give me the TOP SIX answers of that question, because I'm pretty sure A LOT of you will get the top 1 answer without any challenge.

So if you don't mind, just re-post or edit your post so that you can give me your top 6 answers. Here's the question:

GAME # 7:
[B]I ASKED 143 PEOPLE THIS QUESTION: Name an anime series that has a male name in its title.[/B]
[I]EDIT: I'm looking for the TOP SIX answers.[/I]
DEADLINE: July 12, 2007 (Thursday)

Sorry for the mistake. This just proves that I'm still a human.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...