OtakuBoards

If you could be any anime or manga person who would you be?

rene23

[COLOR=Navy]You need to explain who the person is and why you would want to be that person.

1.)I would like to be Tohru from Fruits Basket because she is kind and loving and always in a chiper mood!

2.)Rukia from Bleach because she is an awesome fighter and has alot of knowlegde.

3.) Temari from Naruto because she has an awesome personality and loves to kick butt!! :catgirl: [/COLOR]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=Red]Anime:
1. I would definately want to be Ed from Cowboy Bebop because she is mentally insane,care free, and just really funny.

Manga:
1. I would love to be Yuki Cross from Vampire Knight.(she gets to hang around all the vampire hotties all day!) [/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE=1][FONT=Georgia]If I was in anime I would like to be...

Yūko Ichihara (xxxHolic), because she's a creep and I love her. She can be so free-spirited and crazy yet serious. That's pretty much how I am but still!

Sophie (Howl's Moving Castle), because she touched my heart. She's so charming and caring and yet was going to let herself in a mediocre life, when she is anything but.

Haruhi (Ouran High School Host Club), okay who wouldn't want gorgeous guys around you all day? Not to mention she's intelligent, kind, and very family oriented (well she really only has her Dad)... She's ideal.

On the more popular side, Kagura (InuYasha), I don't know what it is about her that I'm drawn to but she's always been my favorite character from InuYasha.[/FONT][/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkOrange][B]Nagi-chan [/B] from Hayate the combat butler. first, needless to say, I'd be an uber-adorable loli girl which is of course a requirement of any anime character I'm going to embody. Next, I'm so insanely rich I don't even have to go to school. Plus, she's a kickass variant of the crappy tsundere character type. AND she has a free butler who is not only shmexy, but when dressed apropriately becomes the greatest trapp ever!

(if you didn't expect something strange, you haven't been paying attention, lol.)[/COLOR]

I would like to be>>>>

[b]Otonashi Saya (Blood+)[/b]= So many bishies around her...she eats a lot yet not getting fat at all. She has this ultimate power (in giving orders to chevaliars........yes). If I were Saya, I would order Hagi and Solomon to GET NAKED!!!!!!!!Lol...Her loved ones always support her, just to let her keep on breathing. She is so lucky to have such people around her.

[b]Mao (Blood+)[/b]= She _____ed Kai!!!!KYYYYAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!~~~~~

[b]Kaname Chidori(FMP)[/b]= Sousuke is just too naive.But it feels safe to be with him. I want to see his stupidness and bizzare moments when it comes to saving my life.Huhu cute Sousuke....^__^

[b]Ichigo (Bleach)[/b]= It's so good to be in those outfits when being a shinigami..

[b]Soubi (Loveless)[/b]= So much power over Ritsuka.. :animesigh

[b]Shana (Shakugan no Shana)[/b]= So cute and cool.......

[COLOR=DarkOrange]I find it hilarious how everyone wants to be a girl character 'surrounded by bishies' including myself, the only guy to have posted yet XD I hadn't given it any thought then, but it must seem terribly cynical of me.

I'd like to be[B] Haruhi Suzuzmiya [/B] because [spoiler]she's god and she's extremely hot, plus she gets away with molesting [B]Mikuru[/B].[/spoiler] Better yet I'll pick a guy for once and be [B]Kyon [/B] so I can be close to Haruhi :p

I'd also pick [B]Ayu [/B] from[B] Kanon '06 [/B] for the same reason, lol. Plus the added moe-ness.

Um... anyone from [B]Simoun[/B]. There are shoujo-ai kisses flying around so very constantly, how could i not feel at home?!

*wonders why all the girls are slowly walking away from me*[/COLOR]

[B]2007DigitalBoy[/B]......XDDDDDD. I think it's no wrong at all if you wanna hold the ONNA characters (not to mention surrounded by bishies).....yet, still *walking away from 2007DigitalBoy..*XDD joking.
I think some of us, including me also likes to be the OTOKO characters,,..and yes surrounded by kawaii girls. But the main reason is that they're so cool, perfect and appreciated by other people that makes me want to be him..(the otoko characters of course..^__^) Ah..and I think that's one of the reason why many girls like to hold OTOKO characters when cosplaying.

Guest Tsunade's mutt
[color=red]Well, I'd have to also say [b]Temari[/b]. Why? Because she just rocks like that. :catgirl: [/color]

[QUOTE=Space-chan][B]2007DigitalBoy[/B]......XDDDDDD. I think it's no wrong at all if you wanna hold the ONNA characters (not to mention surrounded by bishies).....yet, still *walking away from 2007DigitalBoy..*XDD joking.
I think some of us, including me also likes to be the OTOKO characters,,..and yes surrounded by kawaii girls. But the main reason is that they're so cool, perfect and appreciated by other people that makes me want to be him..(the otoko characters of course..^__^) Ah..and I think that's one of the reason why many girls like to hold OTOKO characters when cosplaying.[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Why do you capitalize all the NIHONGO words? doing it mid-english-sentence in all caps written in EIGO may make you seem like a BAKA.

Anywho, I'd also like to be...

[B]Hei [/B] from [B]Darker Than Black [/B] (ZOMG i picked an OTOKO character for once XD). why? First of all, being able to kill people using super-awesome retractable cables and having electriciy powers is the epitome of bad-assery. Not to mention looking like [B]Batman [/B] without the spandex and adding an awesome mask. not only that, but the ladies positively flock to his awesome shonen-ai glory. Plus I'd have the GAR factor to back it up.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Hmmmm.....choices, so many to choose........

1. Keisuke Takahashi (Initial D): Sexy RX-7 FD and the sKiLlZ to drift. Nice hair too!

2. Ulquiorra Schiffer (Bleach): Has a unique and cool look to him. Strong as hell.

3. Sagara Sanosuke (Rurouni Kenshin): The rooster with a same personality as me. Can break down trees with his Futae no Kiwami too.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Magenta]I'd love to be [B]Tohru[/B] from Fruits Basket- she has a great personality and always smiles even when she's down.

[B]Yuuki Cross[/B] from Vampire Knight- she has the hyper personality and is somewhat close to the way I act now.

[B]Misha[/B] from Pita- Ten- hyperactive and very carefree. Gotta love the bunnies!!

[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]I would be Kosaka from Genshiken. My reason is because hes the coolest looking out of the group and everyone wants to have him in their club. He's got a totally cool personality and style, and he's also a huge otaku! He's a master at fighting games (I suck at fighting games) plus he's got an awesome room. I also wish I was old enough to buy some of the stuff he has (if you know what I mean). Not to mention he's got a really hot girlfriend![/COLOR]

... Seth from Trinity Blood - wee and small with way more power than anyone who looks like they're six should have.. and she's a freakin queen.. and a vampire-thing...

or Hunny from Ouran High School Host Club - more with the deceptively cute and smallness.. and he can eat cakes forever and not get fat.

or Maya Natsume from Tenjou Tenge - ... i think you can deduce why by this point...

[COLOR=Purple]Hell ya, it would be awesome if I could be an anime/manga character! I would want to be [B]Yuuko Ichihara[/B] from XxXHolic. Yuuko has such a twisted personality that I totally have. Be serious yet be carefree. It's all good.

I'd also like to be [B]Fai D Flowrite[/B] from Tsubasa. I maybe a girl but this guy has such a sweet personality. He's funny and carefree yet he holds a secret. I would totally kill for something like that.

[B]Rin[/B] from the manga Yume Kira Dreame Shoppe in Shojo Beat is a girl I would want to be. She owns a little mystical shoppe in a place called the Dusk Sky and she grants people's wishes like Yuuko. I guess you could say that I love the twisted persona ones. ^^[/COLOR]

Oh jeez it's been so long let's see... (opens the musty old chest full of anime related memorys..)

WAY back in the day i used to want to be TK From Digimon season 2. Now why is tricky back then i loved the armored digimon they had and Pegasusmon was like my dream ride.. ( were going back to when i was 12 people)

I also held i strange fasanation with Sliverknight from .Hack//sign ( he always seemed like a cop to me.. and i used to want to be one.)

the finally character oh boy i haven't thought about this one in ages.. Does anyone rememeber Nail from the Freiza saga of DBZ? i couldn't help but admire how selfless that guy was as he got the crap beat out of him.. ( yeah i know i am a wuss but sometimes i wouldn't mind geting the crap beat out of me over something important.)

[QUOTE=Kredion_Akima]Oh jeez it's been so long let's see... (opens the musty old chest full of anime related memorys..)

WAY back in the day i used to want to be TK From Digimon season 2. Now why is tricky back then i loved the armored digimon they had and Pegasusmon was like my dream ride.. ( were going back to when i was 12 people)

I also held i strange fasanation with Sliverknight from .Hack//sign ( he always seemed like a cop to me.. and i used to want to be one.)

the finally character oh boy i haven't thought about this one in ages.. Does anyone rememeber Nail from the Freiza saga of DBZ? i couldn't help but admire how selfless that guy was as he got the crap beat out of him.. ( yeah i know i am a wuss but sometimes i wouldn't mind geting the crap beat out of me over something important.)[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=Blue][FONT=Century Gothic]LOL yeah I do remember Nail! Really? Wow that was a LONG time ago. Not saying you're old I mean the anime is old :animeswea [/FONT] [/COLOR]

*cough* 19 *cough* old fart am i *cough*

lol i havn't been around the anime scene for a while... so i am out dated but i digimon and dbz have been around since at least 1990... sooo *shurg* i guess i ain't as up to speed on stuff liek this as you whippersnappers *chuckle*

Guest FaerynMyst
[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][SIZE=1] I'd love to be Videl because she never gives up on her goals, and she is always determined to win! :animesmil[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue][FONT=Comic Sans MS][B]For me, I would rather be Setsuna (Sailor Pluto) of Sailor Moon because she's really mysterious, jsut like me. I would stop the time to re-invent the times of what I have done in the past.[/B][/FONT][/COLOR]

• 2 years later...