OtakuBoards

Desbreko: Your Defeat Is Imminent

DeadSeraphim

[SIZE=1]Maybe it's just me, but wouldn't the solution to Des' transcendant testes be to get a woman with a sexual prowess and post count unrivalled to do the job ? That or we could ask Shinmaru how he survived all those years of getting kicked down below when he was Des' nad-bítch.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Desbreko][color=#4B0082]Well, Gavin, I hear that when Dagger was hired as an admin, this is how it went down.

[center][img]http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/9932/nadsheathmf7.jpg[/img][/center][/color][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]That may be the single greatest post in the history of posts O_o. Those balls' power truly are a sight to behold. Anywho, the bllue balls idea might just work, but this woman would have to have the almighty [B]'vagina of destiny'[/B]...[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]I am in firm belief that a [B]Giga Slave[/B] to the nether regions will take down any man, even Des. [I]Shabranigdo[/I] could not stand up to such dark-arts, and Des is no Shabranigdo!

The fact the world might implode is irrelevant at this time.[/SIZE]

[color=#4B0082]Oh, sorry. I guess I forgot to mention this, but the Super Nads are actually the Lord of Nightmares' weapons and are imbued with her power. So, you know, trying a Giga Slave on them would be like trying a Dragon Slave on Shabranigdo. "Can you help me kill you?" :p[/color]

[quote name='Desbreko][color=#4B0082']Oh, sorry. I guess I forgot to mention this, but the Super Nads are actually the Lord of Nightmares' weapons and are imbued with her power. So, you know, trying a Giga Slave on them would be like trying a Dragon Slave on Shabranigdo. "Can you help me kill you?" :p[/color][/quote]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Amazing! This sort of scientific information could change humanity as we know it. It could bring salvation... or destruction... at the whim of the user...[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Desbreko][color=#4B0082]Well, Gavin, I hear that when Dagger was hired as an admin, this is how it went down.

[center][img]http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/9932/nadsheathmf7.jpg[/img][/center][/color][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Afraid I was not referring to Dagger, but another of greater post count than even you Des. The one I call "Honey dearest".[/SIZE]