OtakuBoards

Desbreko: Your Defeat Is Imminent

DeadSeraphim

[COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial]While working in my high tech secret lab at 782 Bouviar Drive (knock twice, take the stairs on the [i]left[/i], sing Smells Like Teen Spirit, hey presto, you're in! ...****) I finally found the answer to finally defeating the SuperNads - Desbreko's magically enhanced nuts - and therefore ending Des' reign of terror over OB. I shared the results of my research with Shinmaru, my deformed henchman and the dude who gets my DVDs from Blockbuster, earlier...

[QUOTE]1:08:17 PM metallicseraphim: i have deduced the supernads one weakness
1:08:32 PM shinmaru007: What is it?
1:08:38 PM metallicseraphim: orange juice
1:08:44 PM shinmaru007: Of course!
1:09:40 PM shinmaru007: What happens when you give him orange juice?
1:09:51 PM metallicseraphim: no, you pour it on the supernads
1:09:59 PM metallicseraphim: it turns them into kittens
1:10:48 PM shinmaru007: I see - from balls to pussies, very nice.
1:10:56 PM metallicseraphim: yep
1:11:27 PM shinmaru007: Do the kittens scratch a lot?
1:11:33 PM metallicseraphim: they're declawed
1:12:00 PM shinmaru007: Wow, declawed before they've even been transformed.
1:12:04 PM shinmaru007: That's pretty amazing.
1:12:10 PM metallicseraphim: orange juice is wonderful
1:12:52 PM shinmaru007: You'd think you'd hear more about the types of powers it has.
1:13:36 PM metallicseraphim: it's actually concentrated magic
1:14:14 PM shinmaru007: Does it work better when the juice is freshly squeezed?
1:14:24 PM metallicseraphim: nah
1:14:33 PM metallicseraphim: store bought is actually better
1:14:45 PM metallicseraphim: preservatives + orange juice = UBER MAGIC[/QUOTE]

Yes, MAGIC is the key. Magical orange juice, available from any store, anywhere (as all orange juice is magical - have you ever tried it? It'll put hair under your foreskin and give you eighty foot wide demon wings if you're not careful). Home made orange juice is acceptable, but I doubt it has the power to bring down the SuperNads - you'll have to be careful.

Anyway, basically, by sharing this information with you, Desbreko's impoverished serfs, I am sending a call for arms. Get your SuperSoakers and juice-soaked nerf guns and we can bring down this TYRANT once and for all. OtakuBoards, your forum needs you. It's orange juice time.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=DeadSeraphim][COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial]Yes, MAGIC is the key. Magical orange juice, available from any store, anywhere (as all orange juice is magical - have you ever tried it? It'll put hair under your foreskin and give you eighty foot wide demon wings if you're not careful). Home made orange juice is acceptable, but I doubt it has the power to bring down the SuperNads - you'll have to be careful.

Anyway, basically, by sharing this information with you, Desbreko's impoverished serfs, I am sending a call for arms. Get your SuperSoakers and juice-soaked nerf guns and we can bring down this TYRANT once and for all. OtakuBoards, your forum needs you. It's orange juice time.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
Ummm... Okay? Well, you've always been right before, Dead. I was thinking more along the lines of the Ring of the Shwartz, but besides me trying to stay on Des's good side, I only have the downside. He has the upside.

There's 2 sides to every schwartz.

[COLOR=DarkRed]Why take down Desbreko? He has the Triforce and you do not. So you are powerless against him with your orange juice super soakers of wannabe doom. Go back into your corner, little one. Desbreko shall reign forever![/COLOR]

Guest Copycatalyst
Dessy is mine. :D

To defeat Dessy, one must first go through the cattitude of the copycatalyst, and survive the Mitchslap. CAN YOU SURVIVE???

[COLOR=DarkOrange]I somehow doubt Des could be taken down so easily. Someone who emmanates an aura of some magnitude would find such attempts futile and laughable. Even though one cannot deny the effects of orange juice, especially when applied to the testicles, i think Desbreko's balls transcend the natural order.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial][quote name='Nonentity']I somehow doubt Des could be taken down so easily. Someone who emmanates an aura of some magnitude would find such attempts futile and laughable. Even though one cannot deny the effects of orange juice, especially when applied to the testicles, i think Desbreko's balls transcend the natural order.[/quote]
The SuperNads are only nads at the end of the day. They may transcend spacetime, but they'll always have that one weakness, their kryptonite if you will - orange juice. Trust me man, it's like attacking the DeathStar, it took me years to find this tiny ventilation shaft of hope.

But it's there, friend. It's there.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=#4B0082]You think you've found their fatal weakness, but you are mistaken. The nads you seek to destroy are merely a physical manifestation of the power of the Super Nads. Their immaterial souls live on eternally, unaffected by anything mere mortals could conjure in this world. Strike them down and they shall become more powerful than you can ever imagine, their wrath awakened. They will return harder, better, faster, stronger than before to crush the fool who dared stand against them.[/color]

[quote name='Desbreko][color=#4B0082']You think you've found their fatal weakness, but you are mistaken. The nads you seek to destroy are merely a physical manifestation of the power of the Super Nads. Their immaterial souls live on eternally, unaffected by anything mere mortals could conjure in this world. Strike them down and they shall become more powerful than you can ever imagine, their wrath awakened. They will return harder, better, faster, stronger than before to crush the fool who dared stand against them.[/color][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]What?! You have Hydra-nads?[/FONT]

[quote name='Desbreko][color=#4B0082']You think you've found their fatal weakness, but you are mistaken. The nads you seek to destroy are merely a physical manifestation of the power of the Super Nads. Their immaterial souls live on eternally, unaffected by anything mere mortals could conjure in this world. Strike them down and they shall become more powerful than you can ever imagine, their wrath awakened. They will return harder, better, faster, stronger than before to crush the fool who dared stand against them.[/color][/quote]
[font=arial][size=1][color=indigo]HOLY **** YOUR NADS ARE THE TESTICULAR EQUIVALENT OF [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apocalypse_%28comics%29]APOCALYPSE[/url].

I cry now.[/color][/size][/font]

[QUOTE=DeadSeraphim][font=arial][size=1][color=indigo]HOLY **** YOUR NADS ARE THE TESTICULAR EQUIVALENT OF [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apocalypse_%28comics%29]APOCALYPSE[/url].

I cry now.[/color][/size][/font][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]See, I told you. the top scientists of the world have studied Desbreko's balls for centuries. They have existed even before he was born, and they were laid upon him in the womb, their destinies entwined. There are entire books about the folklore and the scientific study revolving around Des' balls. To think something as simple as orange jouice hadn't been tried before is a childish notion...[/COLOR]

[quote name='Lady Asphyxia][size=1']Wouldn't your everyday metaphysical stiletto of DOOOOM work just as well?[/size][/quote]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Well, you see, the scientific community fears that if the balls were to be kicked, they would become enraged and slaughter the person who kicked them; presumably by bouncing on top of that person repeatedly until they were reduced to a bloody pulp. Not to mention, as felix stated, there is a possibility that the balls control the natural order of the universe. If the balls don't feel at peace, they could rupture the fabric of space-time and break the continuum.[/COLOR]

[font=arial][color=olive]With all that's going on in the world these days, has anyone wondered about the possibility of these nads getting into the hands of terrorists? Weapons of mass destruction eat your heart out![/font][/color]

[quote name='James][font=arial][color=olive]With all that's going on in the world these days, has anyone wondered about the possibility of these nads getting into the hands of terrorists? Weapons of mass destruction eat your heart out![/font'][/color][/quote]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Well, you yourself noted Desbreko's formidable ability. I do not doubt his ability to protect his nads if need be.[/COLOR]

Imagine what would happen if the Americans got their hands on one, and the Russians got the other. It would be another Cuban Missile Crisis for the Cold War. Unless...
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. Unless one hangs lower than the other.

[quote name='Copycatalyst']I guess nads are the new spam. Yummy-yummy--eat up chaps![/quote]
[size=1][color=indigo][font=arial]This isn't spam, it's a legitimate discussion on how to bring down the SuperNads once and for all - and further scientific testing has gotten me my answer. One word, kids: [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onslaught (comics)]Onslaught[/url].

************ exists in the material realm and the immaterial realm [i]all at once[/i], and it took basically every mainstream hero in the Marvel universe to bring him down. We just get him in to destroy the nads physical form, then BOOM, he kills them with his hardcore psychic/magnetic powers. Failing that, we could convince [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death (Marvel_Comics)]Death[/url] to just, you know, death them. One subtle hand wave and those nads are in the great hereafter, and Desbreko's lack of testosterone production turns him into the woman his hair so desperately wants him to be.

Either way, by turning to the endless world of comics, his Godmodding nuts can be stopped once and for all.[/font][/color][/size]

[QUOTE=DeadSeraphim][size=1][color=indigo][font=arial]This isn't spam, it's a legitimate discussion on how to bring down the SuperNads once and for all - and further scientific testing has gotten me my answer. One word, kids: [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onslaught (comics)]Onslaught[/url].

************ exists in the material realm and the immaterial realm [i]all at once[/i], and it took basically every mainstream hero in the Marvel universe to bring him down. We just get him in to destroy the nads physical form, then BOOM, he kills them with his hardcore psychic/magnetic powers. Failing that, we could convince [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death (Marvel_Comics)]Death[/url] to just, you know, death them. One subtle hand wave and those nads are in the great hereafter, and Desbreko's lack of testosterone production turns him into the woman his hair so desperately wants him to be.

Either way, by turning to the endless world of comics, his Godmodding nuts can be stopped once and for all.[/font][/color][/size][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Hrm. interesting ideas, there. Well, the suggestion of death will not work - the nads are induced with an extreme Deus Ex Machina ability that i don't think our universe's death can handle. Onslaught, though, might have a bit of a chance. unless Desbreko is concealing an ability we don't know about...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]I didn't know nads held the power of destruction. Tis not real, it musn't be!

And I thought DB's power was chaotic. We must castrate Des as soon as posible, or he'll get women and spawn a race of ''Supernad'' children! We can't have kids with nads better than mortal men like us! WE JUST CAN"T!!

I might poop myself from fear![/COLOR]

[quote name='DeadSeraphim][COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial] It'll put hair under your foreskin and give you eighty foot wide demon wings if you're not careful). FONT][/SIZE'][/COLOR][/quote]

[color=scarlet]what if we dont have forsekin?

although i like the sound of demon wings. :D [/color]