Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Here's a picture of me with orange hair, and a picture of me with black hair flipping off the camera for no apparent reason. I had a pony tail for a while, and went through several different phases. I've cleaned myself up a bit since then so I don't really look like that.

[img]http://a672.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/34/l_2bbd51710201d484cf32945faca1baa7.jpg[/img]

[COLOR="Red"]*warning, contains imagery that some might find offensive*[/COLOR]

[URL="http://a162.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/98/l_b3fe4ee1d9e39577b57606fc3f467e91.jpg"][U]Picture[/U][/URL]
[COLOR="Red"][INDENT]I changed your last picture to a link XeEmO, for future reference when posting a picture of you flipping someone off, use a link and a disclaimer like I just did. Thanks. ~Rachmaninoff[/INDENT][/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE=1]Two new pictures for you all ^_^ everyone's looking cool and artsy and usual though.

[URL=http://aycu04.webshots.com/image/48883/2001505530531245528_rs.jpg]Too much hairspray.[/url]
[url=http://aycu12.webshots.com/image/48531/2001535065519036249_rs.jpg]No mohawk =O[/url].

Darren, you look quite scary and angry in your picture, haha. Maybe it's just the blueness though. Who did you kill? =p[/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Vicky'][SIZE=1]Darren, you look quite scary and angry in your picture, haha. Maybe it's just the blueness though. Who did you kill? =p[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

O_O
Who told you???
Shhh, it was just this one person. No harm done though; no one will miss him, you understand right?
Posted
[quote name='Vicky'][SIZE=1]Two new pictures for you all ^_^ everyone's looking cool and artsy and usual though.

[URL=http://aycu04.webshots.com/image/48883/2001505530531245528_rs.jpg]Too much hairspray.[/url]
[url=http://aycu12.webshots.com/image/48531/2001535065519036249_rs.jpg]No mohawk =O[/url].

Darren, you look quite scary and angry in your picture, haha. Maybe it's just the blueness though. Who did you kill? =p[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Ack, no mowhawk...shame shame.[/FONT]
Posted
[FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"][center][img]http://photos-h.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v190/62/10/1642470148/n1642470148_171375_6580.jpg[/img][/center]

I'm the guy playing the rock band drums on the right.

[url=http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/771/n5062036033318864910ve5.jpg][i]Peace and Rock n Roll[/i][/url] - Me at work. Cineplex Odeon. woot[/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Vicky'][SIZE=1]Two new pictures for you all ^_^ everyone's looking cool and artsy and usual though.

[URL=http://aycu04.webshots.com/image/48883/2001505530531245528_rs.jpg]Too much hairspray.[/url]
[url=http://aycu12.webshots.com/image/48531/2001535065519036249_rs.jpg]No mohawk =O[/url].

Darren, you look quite scary and angry in your picture, haha. Maybe it's just the blueness though. Who did you kill? =p[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Vicky, I swear, you are so hot. xD And you know I mean that in the straightest way possible... or do you?? >.> [i]You[/i] know what I mean...

So... more of me, huh? Lemme see can I find some. :=]

..so far, none new. *le sigh* I will get some, I swear! Maybe when I go on that field trip tomorrow...[/size]
Posted
[quote name='8bit'][FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=DimGray][center][IMG]http://photos-h.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v190/62/10/1642470148/n1642470148_171375_6580.jpg[/IMG][/center]

I'm the guy playing the rock band drums on the right.

[URL="http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/771/n5062036033318864910ve5.jpg"][I]Peace and Rock n Roll[/I][/URL] - Me at work. Cineplex Odeon. woot[/COLOR][/FONT][/quote]

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Book Antiqua]I have to admit, the first thing I noticed was that guy's cro-... belt buckle. I just couldn't stop staring at that... belt buckle.

Anyway, you'll be wanting new ones of me. Without the hair, this time. D:

[IMG]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n103/himfan2004/emo_hitler.jpg[/IMG]

Eh, I'll be getting new ones up. Promise.
[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='Endymion']Saint Patrick's Day Eve is always fun...

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/EtherealEndymion/Green.jpg[/IMG][/quote]
Well, someone had a good St. Patrick's Day.....Hope you were sober enough to enjoy it.
Posted
St Patrick's Day Eve I got a good buzz going and played darts until the whee hours. St Patrick's Day it was a nice irish breakfast and drinks starting at 9am :animesmil
Posted
[SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkRed"]Hmm....I feel quite left out....

[URL=http://img72.imageshack.us/my.php?image=photo012007004fk6.jpg][IMG]http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/2592/photo012007004fk6.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[URL=http://img72.imageshack.us/my.php?image=photo033107009mp1.jpg][IMG]http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/3231/photo033107009mp1.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[URL=http://img245.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sexymeut8.jpg][IMG]http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/8097/sexymeut8.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Very old...I was 18 then...21 now.

[URL=http://img245.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mohawkinrz6.jpg][IMG]http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/4202/mohawkinrz6.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
For Vicky and her badass Mohwak....[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Book Antiqua]Yes, no hair!
I got really annoyed with it. I'm just not cut out for having long (well not LONG, but the longest I've ever had it) hair hanging in my eyes. It thoroughly pissed me off, so how did I retaliate? Buzzed it all off.

Not even I would take a razor to it. I'm not one for the shiny-headed style.

[IMG]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n103/himfan2004/IMG_1449-1.jpg[/IMG]

I think I could pull off any hairstyle, really.

[Edit: No, my shirt isn't badly stained, that's the picture thingy on it. ]

[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE="1"]Yeah, more pics.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/SaiyanPrincessX/Splits_in_park.jpg[/IMG]
In zeh park.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/SaiyanPrincessX/TKD_hoody_park.jpg[/IMG]
Staring off.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/SaiyanPrincessX/Becky_crazy_stairs.jpg[/IMG]
On my friend's stairs stretching.[/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='SaiyanPrincessX'][SIZE=1]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/SaiyanPrincessX/Becky_crazy_stairs.jpg[/IMG]
On my friend's stairs stretching.[/SIZE][/quote]

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Book Antiqua]For some reason I can imagine you doing that everywhere you go. At the store, walking down the street... in your sleep, perhaps. >.>[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]:catgirl: A few weeks ago I was bored...so I took this with my cell
[url]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c147/celestialcharm/22.jpg[/url] [/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='celestialcharm'][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]:catgirl: A few weeks ago I was bored...so I took this with my cell
[url]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c147/celestialcharm/22.jpg[/url] [/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="1"]Beautiful!!

It's been a while...

I'm not gonna lie & say "OMG I LOOK SO BAD" because these are recent, & they're good. I love my best friend!

(I'm in the red):

[URL=http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b340/taperson/Phone3.jpg][IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b340/taperson/th_Phone3.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
[URL=http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b340/taperson/Phone2.jpg][IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b340/taperson/th_Phone2.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
[URL=http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b340/taperson/Phone1.jpg][IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b340/taperson/th_Phone1.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
[URL=http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b340/taperson/n509846521_785957_7221.jpg][IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b340/taperson/th_n509846521_785957_7221.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
[URL=http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b340/taperson/n509846521_787050_4009.jpg][IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b340/taperson/th_n509846521_787050_4009.jpg[/IMG][/URL]


And then, me on an average day:

[URL=http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b340/taperson/Phone4.jpg][IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b340/taperson/th_Phone4.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Oh, how I enjoy taking egotistical pictures of myself! :D[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
This pic is actually like a year and a half old, but it's fun, and I haven't really changed that much, so here goes.

EDIT: This picture was actually taken at a little photo place in VA Beach (it's actually near the beach). I think it's called Olde Time Photos, or something like that. You can't miss it, one way or the other, and it's right by the beach (as in, it's like the first street next to the beach). It's really fun. They have all kinds of costumes and backgrounds to do. Another group did this family gangster pic at one of the other 'sets', and when we were leaving, somebody was getting ready to do a pirate thing. If you're ever in VA Beach, you should check it out. (And you can get full color photos. We just liked this effect.)
On a random side note, my dad gets a kick out of this picture, because he says I look more comfortable/natural in this pciture than in any regular picture I've ever had taken of me.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v389/Maverick_Kossuth/Yeehaw.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
[IMG]http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x136/djy1/100_7690.jpg[/IMG]
It's kinda small.
But it's true.
The world needs more love.
Don't hate the huge camera. XD
Posted
[quote name='PutoFace']It's kinda small.
But it's true.
The world needs more love.
Don't hate the huge camera. XD[/QUOTE]

I agree totally. And I don't hate the camera! You know what they say: "The bigger, the better!"

=]
Posted
[quote name='Darren']I agree totally. And I don't hate the camera! You know what they say: "The bigger, the better!"

=][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue][size=1]

That's a pretty lame attempt at flirting, there, Darren.I lol'd.

Kiddin', I'm kiddin'.

But yeah, here's some recent photos of myself, since its been a long ol' time since I last posted some.

[IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y181/Cybernator/Guard006.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y181/Cybernator/Guard002.jpg[/IMG]
[/color][/size]
Posted
[quote name='Zen'][color=royalblue][size=1]

That's a pretty lame attempt at flirting, there, Darren.I lol'd.

Kiddin', I'm kiddin'.

But yeah, here's some recent photos of myself, since its been a long ol' time since I last posted some.
[/color][/size][/QUOTE]


[COLOR="SeaGreen"]What? You have no pictures with you wearing clothes?

[/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='Zombie_Nosh'][COLOR="SeaGreen"]What? You have no pictures with you wearing clothes?

[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue][size=1]

I'm afraid not. My huge man muscles won't fit in normal shirts.[/color][/size]
Posted
[quote name='Zen'][color=royalblue][size=1]

That's a pretty lame attempt at flirting, there, Darren.I lol'd.

Kiddin', I'm kiddin'.

But yeah, here's some recent photos of myself, since its been a long ol' time since I last posted some.
[/color][/size][/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, oh Zen master, I don't possess the ability to impress girls by not wearing a shirt! :p
Seriously though, I think I've seen 1 picture of you fully clothed...
I think I've seen your chest more than my own. (and that's no lie. I don't look at myself in the mirror) I think it could be harmful to my health...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...