Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]Roxie - I don't - yet. :]

Allamorph - fine then. More for me. :p Oh, and Prem. Don't worry, Prem, we can snuggle each other. We're BOTH minors![/size]
Posted
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Heh, I do dig your style DW. Very cool indeed sir.

There's one of me, sorta newer. I shaved recently though.
[IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k221/HaruharaK/DSC00383.jpg[/IMG] [/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Retribution'][font=Arial]DW, you hipster.

As for me,
[URL=http://img152.imageshack.us/my.php?image=n1225831205305248038281ge8.jpg][IMG]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1543/n1225831205305248038281ge8.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

I'm the one drinking the soda. ;)[/font][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue][size=1]

Damn Alex, your jeans tight enough, hombre?[/color][/size]
Posted
[quote name='Zen'][color=royalblue][size=1]Damn Alex, your jeans tight enough, hombre?[/color][/size][/QUOTE]
[font=Arial]It cuts circulation off to my balls.
But anything for fashion.[/font]
Posted
[attachment=14339:3/8/7/2/5/26637.attach]

[CENTER][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]I'm the one on the far left. This picture was taken a few months ago.[/FONT][/CENTER]
Posted
[quote name='Retribution'][font=Arial]It cuts circulation off to my balls.
But anything for fashion.[/font][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue][size=1]

I'll rock a tight tee, but my area needs air.

BTW- I've never seen a *ahem* "soda" with that label. Please, what kind of "soda" was that, college boy?[/color][/size]
Posted
[quote name='Zen'][color=royalblue][size=1]

I'll rock a tight tee, but my area needs air.

BTW- I've never seen a *ahem* "soda" with that label. Please, what kind of "soda" was that, college boy?[/color][/size][/QUOTE]
[font=Arial]Diet Coke, non-caffeinated. You know, the stuff in the golden can. ;)[/font]
Posted
[SIZE=1]Well, Hebe made me put this up because she wouldn't post it herself. It's me and here. Guess which one's me! =p[/size]

[URL=http://img87.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc00110ki5.jpg][IMG]http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/2255/dsc00110ki5.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Posted
[quote name='Vicky'][SIZE=1]Well, Hebe made me put this up because she wouldn't post it herself. It's me and here. Guess which one's me! =p[/size]

[URL=http://img87.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc00110ki5.jpg][IMG]http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/2255/dsc00110ki5.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/QUOTE]

The cute one with the spiky blonde hair.
Posted
[quote name='Hebe']Just in-case anyone was wondering..I don't work at Tesco XD
Despite what my t-shirt may suggest =P[/QUOTE]
[color=#9933ff]I didn't even notice until you pointed it out. Tesco, what a silly place. :animesmil[/color]
Posted
[size=1]Nowt wrong with Tesco anyways, it's good for buying cheap booze! *takes sip of said cheap booze ^_^*

Haven't really done anything recently or if I have nobody's been brandishing camera's in my face so I haven't got any new photo's to show. Shame really, I'm getting into getting my picture taken lately for some reason.[/size]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[SIZE=1]Why so serious?

You know you all love the Batman movie. You know you all loved the Joker after that Tim Burton movie, or loved him anyway. You know you all had an obsession to paint yourself like a clown, but just [i]didn't have the paint[/i]. Or is that just me?

I couldn't help it!!! XD

[img]http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/4530/whysoserious2hf0.png[/img]

A little obsessed, maybe? =p[/size]
Posted
[quote name='Vicky'][SIZE=1]

A little obsessed, maybe? =p[/size][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Just a leetle.

I on the other hand obviously love Final Fantasy to the point of obsession.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
I haven't shown my face yet, but ... what the heck.

I don't have any recent photos, so you'll have to make do with these!

Me on a normal day, with elf ears.

[IMG]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f113/keloki/kelf.jpg[/IMG]

times two.

[IMG]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f113/keloki/kelf2.jpg[/IMG]


Fun ones.

Me as Harry Potter in Oct 2007.

[IMG]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f113/keloki/Copyofharry1.jpg[/IMG]


Me as Gaara. Sort of.

[IMG]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f113/keloki/gaaraprofile.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
...

Good God. I haven't payed attention to one of these in...

****.

Enjoy.

[b]1:[/b] The Black Phoenix
[b]2:[/b] If I was a friggin' bouncer, I'd look like this.
[b]3:[/b] The effects of waking me up at seven in the morning on my one off day.
[b]4:[/b] Attack pose.
[b]5:[/b] I'm a freaking God.
Posted
[SIZE="1"]New pic-ers. I competed in the WACO 2008 Championship in Chicago this past weekend, so here are a few pictures from that.

Night on the town; friday night in Chicago. We found the Rainforest Cafe which was amazing. So I'm kicking the gorilla in the front.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/SaiyanPrincessX/w9.jpg[/IMG]

Kaylyn and I training before her fight on sunday.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/SaiyanPrincessX/w30jpgw560h420.jpg[/IMG]

The fighters looking at Chicago. I'm the one in beige shorts.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/SaiyanPrincessX/w13.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE]
Posted
[FONT="Garamond"]Today was day 2 of Animethon. I cosplayed as Fuu from Samurai Champloo.


[URL=http://img213.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fuucosplaylb6.jpg][IMG]http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/6373/fuucosplaylb6.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]


I looove that costume so much! <3[/FONT]
  • 1 month later...
Posted
[quote name='Raiha'][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"][SIZE="3"]This is [B][I][U]Sparta[/U][/I][/B]!!![/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Fixed.

Now onto business. Pics put in link mode for good justice.

[url]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k221/HaruharaK/DSC00512.jpg[/url]
[url]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k221/HaruharaK/DSC00616.jpg[/url]
[url]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k221/HaruharaK/DSC00592.jpg[/url]

Enjoy the revival of the vanity thread.[/FONT]
Posted
well, I guess its time for some new pictures. I'm on the left in all of them and my friend on the right.

[URL]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c141/BillyIdolFan14/KirstinandCathy3.jpg[/URL]
[URL]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c141/BillyIdolFan14/KirstinandCathy2.jpg[/URL]
[URL]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c141/BillyIdolFan14/KirstinandCathy1.jpg[/URL]
Posted
[size=1]Kudos for the Wednesday top, Cat. And a friend of mine actually has that necklace, the pentagram one. You actually look like an older version of her now that I think about it haha XD Cool pictures.

[img]http://a359.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/72/l_cdda2d8ba0dc204ad7e61a598e7c4d9e.jpg[/img]

New one from Manchester Gay Pride. What a weekend![/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...