OtakuBoards

Would you rather? version 3.0

ChibiHorsewoman

[color=#3399ff][font=lucida calligraphy] I miss this thread and I wanted to bring it back. So I decided that I'd do it. You know the drill. You have two choices and you HAVE TO choose one. And then you should try to tell everyone why.

So without further ado Would you rather:

Have your personal life videotaped without your knowledge then posted on youtube for everyone to see?

[center]or[/center]

end up at a sporting event buck naked and have to sing your country's national anthem for everyone to see?

Yes, I'm sorry that these are the choices.[/color][/font]

[QUOTE=2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkOrange]Would you rather...

Have sex with your mom to save your dad's life?

OR

Have sex with your sister to save your own life?[/COLOR][/QUOTE]There you go again DB. :rolleyes: How about a third option of[I] I'd rather [B]die [/B]than pick either one of your choices?[/I] And how having sex with them would save someone's life makes no sense whatsoever.

With that being said I choose to die thank you very much. Anyone else is free to answer this question though. Unless that's not allowed. Choosing to die that is. >_< In which case I guess this post will get deleted. If not...

Would you rather...
[B]
Lose your vision and be blind for life?[/B]

OR

[B]Lose your hearing but still be able to see?[/B]

[SIZE=1]I know which one I would choose...[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Rachmaninoff]Would you rather...
[B]
Lose your vision and be blind for life?[/B]

OR

[B]Lose your hearing but still be able to see?[/B]

[SIZE=1]I know which one I would choose...[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Okay... steering clear of DB's post *shudders* I'd rather lose my hearing. There are a lot of benefits to sign language, you can talk about someone else and they'd never know it. Plus I can still draw, read, ride horses and watch my daughter grow up.

okay so would you rather:

Go on America's (Or Britain's) Got Talent and show the entire country that you don't have any

[center]Or [/center]

Go on American Idol and be reduced to tears by Simon?

I don't know which one I'd rather do.[/color][/font]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]talent show. Bigger stage, bigger audience, longer airtime. Also, I'm a good singer XD

I'm disappointed no one chose my answers. Mine is, of course, number 2 because A. i have no sister and B. if i did, I'd rather have sex with her than die >_>

[B]Would you rather...[/B]

[B]1[/B]. take everything you've ever written, drawn, or created and burn it (not including your children lol)

OR

[B]2[/B]. Have your hair burned off[/COLOR]

[size=3][color=crimson][font=century gothic] Technically Rachmaninoff, you have to choose either of the two options. But since your questions are better, I'm going to go with them.[/size]

[size=1]
I would rather be deaf than blind. I could cope with having to deal with either should the unthinkable happen, but losing my vision scares me the most. I enjoy vision. I love taking in the sights of the world at large, from spectaular sunsets, to films heavy with special effects and eye candy etc. I enjoy the sound of the world at large too, but I would much rather keep my vision intact and lose my hearing.

I'm willing to bet that a musically minded person such as yourself would be the opposite to me. ;)[/size][/font][/color]

[size=3][color=crimson][font=century gothic]
----------------------------

Okay so two people replied in the time it took to write my response (well, I changed my mind a few thosuand times!) So in answer to DB's better questions...

I would rather have my hair burned off than see everything I wrote drew or created burn. I have put alot of time an effort into the art that I have created and the stories that I've written, too much to see it all burn for nothing! Besides, hair grows back. If my hair could not grow back, I'd still choose to say goodbye to it and keep all my art and writing.

Would you rather...

Have a curse upon you that meant everything you wrote was written backwards, or...

Have a curse upon you that meant every time you said the clich'e "at the end of the day," a lead paperweight fell on your head?[/size][/font][/color]

[FONT=Arial]Pardon me for possibly, you know, overreacting, or sommat like that, but, umm....
[QUOTE=Tetra of sound]Choice 2 - pain is better than backwards.

Would you rather:

1. Be with pervy sage and be a hot women inside a closet.

OR

2. Be a three - eyed furby with 2 noses and no way to poop.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :triforce: :triforce:[/QUOTE]
[I]Do What?!![/I]

Man, you have indeed hit upon the essence of Random itself. I salute you.

I also take the first one. I believe that life without a waste disposal organ/orifice would eventually be very painful.

On a note of just simple normalcy, would you rather have your bedroom:

[center]...partway underground, painted the darkest shade of navy-blue possible, with white trim just so you can see occasionally?

OR

...upstairs, high off the ground with a nice view of your backyard, and painted lime-green with purple trim?[/center]

Maybe I'll come up with something crazy later.[/FONT]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]first one. I've always wanted a room underground. And... I think I can paint over the hideous paint job >_> i'm mad no one answered my last one, I thought it was good...

[B]Would you rather[/B]

[B]1[/B]. Only be allowed to eat food of the pasta variety
OR
[B]2[/B]. Never be allowed to drink anything other than cranberry juice?[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkOrange][B]1[/B]. Only be allowed to eat food of the pasta variety
OR
[B]2[/B]. Never be allowed to drink anything other than cranberry juice?[/COLOR][/QUOTE][color=#ff2200]Both would have adverse health effects, but of the two I would go with cranberry juice. It's pretty good stuff, yo.

[b]Would you rather[/b]: Suck up to others, at the loss of your own personal integrity (and personality), [b]or[/b] be obnoxiously rebellious and argumentative?[/color]

[QUOTE=2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkOrange]
[B]Would you rather[/B]

[B]1[/B]. Only be allowed to eat food of the pasta variety
OR
[B]2[/B]. Never be allowed to drink anything other than cranberry juice?[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][SIZE=1][strike]Pasta, hands down. I would make chocolate pasta. Plus, cranberry juice is the nastiest of all the juices.[/strike]
I'd suck up, hands down. Sucking up totally gets you places. That's how I got to be drum major. :D

Would you rather...

[FONT=Arial Black]1.[/FONT] Never be able to use any other writing utensil other than a yellow crayon?

[CENTER][I]or[/I][/CENTER]

[FONT=Arial Black]2.[/FONT] Drop out of every important conversation you will ever have because of a sudden urge to pee?[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=taperson][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][SIZE=1][strike]Pasta, hands down. I would make chocolate pasta. Plus, cranberry juice is the nastiest of all the juices.[/strike]
I'd suck up, hands down. Sucking up totally gets you places. That's how I got to be drum major. :D

Would you rather...

[FONT=Arial Black]1.[/FONT] Never be able to use any other writing utensil other than a yellow crayon?

[CENTER][I]or[/I][/CENTER]

[FONT=Arial Black]2.[/FONT] Drop out of every important conversation you will ever have because of a sudden urge to pee?[/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=Navy][B]Number 1: because I like to talk.[/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]Would you rather...

Tape yourself to DigitalBoy's back and live there with him for all eternity while he hits you with a baseball bat.

or...

Tape yourself to a pedophile who sleeps naked for the rest of eternity.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][COLOR=Navy]Would you rather...

Tape yourself to DigitalBoy's back and live there with him for all eternity while he hits you with a baseball bat.

or...

Tape yourself to a pedophile who sleeps naked for the rest of eternity.[/COLOR]
[/QUOTE]
[COLOR=DarkRed]Tape myself to DB. I like DB which is a obvious choice over a naked pedophile. Besides, I would rather be hit with a baseball bat then whatever a naked pedophile could hit me with :animestun .

Would you rather...

Be ugly to both sexes and be rich.

or...

Be able to seduce anyone you want and be poor.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=desertphoenix][COLOR=DarkRed]
Tape myself to DB. I like DB [/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]don't play with my emotions here. Only say that if you mean it.

anyway, I pick seduction. I don't care as much about money as sex - I happen to be pretty much sex-obsessed. If I can be in bed witha woman (or several) all day, I won't need money XD

[B]Would you rather[/B]

[B]1[/B]. Be killed by pirhanas that slowly nibble away with your family watching so that you can say your final goodbyes
OR
[B]2[/B]. Be killed instantly via gunshot to the head, but in a foreign country where your family can't be reached?[/COLOR]

[B]Would you rather[/B]

[B]1[/B]. Be killed by pirhanas that slowly nibble away with your family watching so that you can say your final goodbyes
OR
[B]2[/B]. Be killed instantly via gunshot to the head, but in a foreign country where your family can't be reached?[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Damn, why do I always get the unfun ones?

I know... I'll pick a quick death because I don't want my family to have to watch. But seriously, if it was only slowly couldn't you like swim for safety?

Okay would you rather:

Be able to eat whatever you want and not gain weight, but everything tastes like paste

[center]or[/center]

Be able to eat whatever you want, but everything tastes like it's going to burn your insides?

And PS: What's the difference between taping yourself to DB or the other one?[/color][/font]

[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Okay would you rather:

Be able to eat whatever you want and not gain weight, but everything tastes like paste

[center]or[/center]

Be able to eat whatever you want, but everything tastes like it's going to burn your insides?[/color][/font][/QUOTE]

[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=1]I would rather eat whatever I want and not gain weight... but everything tastes like paste only because I wouldn't enjoy the food I ate if it just burned my stomach everytime.

[CENTER]Would you rather:

Never be able to show emotions or feel emotions
[B]OR[/B]
Never be able to move again[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

[QUOTE=affection][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=1]I would rather eat whatever I want and not gain weight... but everything tastes like paste only because I wouldn't enjoy the food I ate if it just burned my stomach everytime.

[CENTER]Would you rather:

Never be able to show emotions or feel emotions
[B]OR[/B]
Never be able to move again[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/QUOTE]

Hrmmm.... no emotions, which would make life suck, or never be able to move, which would suck worse.

No emotions for me. I'd probably start thinking a lot more logically than I do now. No silly emotions to screw that up.

[CENTER]Would you rather:[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Try and fail knowing that you can always try again[/CENTER]
[CENTER]or[/CENTER]
[CENTER]Try with the knowledge that you can never be allowed to try again?[/CENTER]
Assume it's something important.

[color=blue]Hmm... I'd have to say that the first would be nice, but if it was something reaaaaaaally important? The second one. It'd be nice to get it right the first time.

[center]Would you rather...

Sacrifice your relationship with someone to keep them alive (make them hate you)

[b]or[/b]

Stay with them and let them die later?[/center]

^__________^[/color]

[quote name='ChibiHorsewoman][color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]And PS: What's the difference between taping yourself to DB or the other one?[/color'][/font][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]Not sure, myself. But maybe the generic pedophile wouldn't be beating you constantly with a baseball bat? (Ooh. Bad images.)
[B]would you rather[/B]

Have no friends, but a loving family

[B]or[/B]

Have no family, but loving friends?[/COLOR][/QUOTE]
Yeah, you're right. Numero Uno, indeed. (Been there, done that. Not so bad, actually.)

Would you rather:

[center]...parachute into paranoia with your mamma's dishes?

OR

...hanglide on the Hudson with nothing but an aspirin?[/center]

You better know what I'm feeling.[/FONT]

[QUOTE=Allamorph][FONT=Arial]Would you rather:

[center]...parachute into paranoia with your mamma's dishes?

OR

...hanglide on the Hudson with nothing but an aspirin?[/center]

You better know what I'm feeling.[/FONT][/QUOTE]I'll take the hang gliding bit. At least the view would be pretty, even if that aspirin probably wouldn't even begin to cover it. And since I don't know what you're feeling does that mean I get shot now?

Anyway... Here's my set... Keep in mind that I haven't read most of the thread, well other than to be shocked by DB putting in a more normal set of questions that is...

Would you rather:

[B]Go to the moon enjoy your trip into space only for a malfunction to result in the shuttle blowing up upon re-entry?[/B]

Or...
[B]
Visit the depths of the ocean and see untold of wonders before you realize that you don't have enough oxygen reserves to get back to the surface and drown?[/B]

[QUOTE=Rachmaninoff]Would you rather:

[B]Go to the moon enjoy your trip into space only for a malfunction to result in the shuttle blowing up upon re-entry?[/B]

Or...
[B]
Visit the depths of the ocean and see untold of wonders before you realize that you don't have enough oxygen reserves to get back to the surface and drown?[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy] I choose going to the moon and then blowing up because it's quick and easy. Unlike drowning which makes your lungs explode and is a rather slow process. When I die I want it over fast.

Okay, time for some more fun

would you rather:

Write a ten page paper about your relationship with your ex having to dredge up every experiance no matter how painful while on your period suffering through the worst menstral cramps ever.

[center]or[/center]

Would you rather set yourself on fire, burn for like two minutes then jump in a pool to put yourself out.

Personally I'd rather set myself on fire, but I don't really have that luxuary, how about you?[/color][/font]

[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]
Would you rather:

Write a ten page paper about your relationship with your ex having to dredge up every experiance no matter how painful while on your period suffering through the worst menstral cramps ever.

[center]or[/center]

Would you rather set yourself on fire, burn for like two minutes then jump in a pool to put yourself out.[/color][/font][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Ohhh, even though the first choice sounds so wonderful and amazing, I already deal with the period part, and I know how horrible it is. That, my friend, is the most excruciating punishment you could ever put a woman through.

So, you know, I'd pick setting myself on fire and whatnot because what with me being a pyro, that'd probably happen. And it sounds like a heck of a lot more fun anyway. >.>

Oh goody, my turn.
[B]
Would you rather...[/B]

Study a week night and day before your major math final that'll make or break you graduating, but then the exam day comes and you realize you studied all the wrong things. (True story, really. >.>)

[CENTER]or[/CENTER]

Scrubbing public toilets in a busy, well-populated city where everyone apparently misses the toilet and crap is all over the place. Oh, and you have to make it sparkle and you have no air-mask or luxury at all.

Yeah... I'm amazing at thinking odd things. @_@[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Keyblade Wielder][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]
[B]
Would you rather...[/B]

Study a week night and day before your major math final that'll make or break you graduating, but then the exam day comes and you realize you studied all the wrong things. (True story, really. >.>)

[CENTER]or[/CENTER]

Scrubbing public toilets in a busy, well-populated city where everyone apparently misses the toilet and crap is all over the place. Oh, and you have to make it sparkle and you have no air-mask or luxury at all.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[font=impact]Oh god. Number one please. I'm already close to germaphobia withot having to read the second option, let alone carrying it out.

Would you rather...

Spend 20 years of sollitude in the Artic North on a floating chunk of ice?

Or...

Have to document in extreme detail your parents sex life?

[size=1]Sorry they're so lame, but it's early for me.[/size][/font]