OtakuBoards

Would you rather? version 3.0

ChibiHorsewoman

I'd go with option 2, seeing as I hate the cold and I hate being alone, and, because I'm assuming I would have no computer with internet connection, definately option 2.

[B]Would you rather[/B] ....

Search for a missing loved one for a decade, only to discover them to have been killed in the most brutal, slow, and painful way possible.

[CENTER]or[/CENTER]

Be the bottom/submissive in a voilent BDSM relationship with some crazy socipath for the rest of your life (Assuming you arent into voilent BDSM, of course)

[QUOTE=Todesengel][B]Would you rather[/B] ....

Search for a missing loved one for a decade, only to discover them to have been killed in the most brutal, slow, and painful way possible.

[CENTER]or[/CENTER]

Be the bottom/submissive in a voilent BDSM relationship with some crazy socipath for the rest of your life (Assuming you arent into voilent BDSM, of course)[/QUOTE]
[FONT=Book Antiqua]Umm....Wow. This is kind of hard....I'm going to go with the second option, just because finding out that the person you loved is dead would be like losing them again. That's just too much for me to handle.

Would you rather...

Be raped for hours on end?

Or...

Be tortured to death after watching your family go through the same thing?[/FONT]

[QUOTE=Sojiro47][FONT=Book Antiqua]Would you rather...

Or...

Be tortured to death after watching your family go through the same thing?[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Whoa who forgot to re-order the Prozak?

I'll pick option one. Then I'll go to one of those hypnotist people and forget it ever happened. That way I don't hurt and no one else gets hurt... after intense therapy.

Now let's have a happier one

Would you rather

Listen to country music (the old stuff, the new stuff and the in between stuff) for hours on end unable to make it stop on a car trip from Caribou Maine to Killowna British Columbia? (Assuming you don't like country music)

[center]or[/center]

Listen to various pop music (Bubblegum, J-pop, Brittany Spears Ect ect) hours on end unable to make it stop on a car trip from Anchorage Alaska to Mobile Alabama? (assuming that pop music isn't your thing) [/color][/font]

[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Would you rather

Listen to country music (the old stuff, the new stuff and the in between stuff) for hours on end unable to make it stop on a car trip from Caribou Maine to Killowna British Columbia? (Assuming you don't like country music)

[center]or[/center]

Listen to various pop music (Bubblegum, J-pop, Brittany Spears Ect ect) hours on end unable to make it stop on a car trip from Anchorage Alaska to Mobile Alabama? (assuming that pop music isn't your thing) [/color][/font][/QUOTE]
[font=book antiqua]How's this any happier? Pick between country or pop music. God, am I turning into a game junky?
Ok, I pick the second option, just because anything is better than country music, to me anyway.

Would you rather...

Live happily in a haunted house?

Or...

Unhappily haunt several houses, but do so forever?[/font]

[QUOTE=Tetra of sound]WOULD YOU RATHER

1. Be a slave for your rival for eternity.

OR

2. Be turned into a fly.[/QUOTE]
[Font=book antiqua][SIZE=1][COLOR=red]Hey Tetra. Try explaining a little more when posting your choice next time, just so we can keep the thread open.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

I would choose option one just because there's still the chance that my rival would actually start liking me, thus setting me free. Besides...Don't flies only live for, like, one day?

Would you rather...

Live with a relitive you don't like for the rest of your life, but have plenty of friends?

Or...

Live with a relitive you do like for the rest of your life, but have no friends?[/font]

[COLOR=Navy]Choice 1, because I'd just escape the place and live with my friends. without friends all you can do is kiss that relative for the rest of your life. And kissing your aunt =
ewww!

[B]Would you rather.[/B]

[B]Have a monkey throw dung at you while a lion claws your eyeballs out

or...

eat dung with a monkey while a lion lickes your fur and tries to mate with you?[/B][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Premonition][COLOR=Navy][B]Would you rather.[/B]

[B]Have a monkey throw dung at you while a lion claws your eyeballs out

or...

eat dung with a monkey while a lion lickes your fur and tries to mate with you?[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[font=book antiqua]That really depends on whether or not I die if I resist the lion's, umm....Sexual disire. No, really, I think I will go with option two, just because I'd rather see than not.

Would you rather...

Be one of Toocan Sam's nephews (Fruit Loops) and be forced to live on Fruit Loops for the rest of your life?

Or...

Be one of Ben and Jerry's assistants and have to test everyone of their icecream flavor ideas?[/font]

[QUOTE=Sojiro47][font=book antiqua]That really depends on whether or not I die if I resist the lion's, umm....Sexual disire. No, really, I think I will go with option two, just because I'd rather see than not.

Would you rather...

Be one of Toocan Sam's nephews (Fruit Loops) and be forced to live on Fruit Loops for the rest of your life?

Or...

Be one of Ben and Jerry's assistants and have to test everyone of their icecream flavor ideas?[/font][/QUOTE]

Ben & Jerry's. I <3 ice cream.

Would you rather...

A:Be turned into a pie person

or

B:Be forever turned into a penguin.

[QUOTE=Sojiro47][FONT=Book Antiqua]Would you rather...

Or...

Be tortured to death after watching your family go through the same thing?[/FONT][/QUOTE][color=#db2007]Dear sweet lord. You give me the creeps.[/color]

Guest LadiesMan217
I suppose being turned into a pie person meant you became a living pie, right? If that's the case, I would rather be the penguin.

While being a walking, talking pie sounds like fun. I'd bet it would get tiring soon. Besides, how many ladies are you going to get if all you can do is slobber meaty sludge on them? Penguins might have nothing to do but swim and catch fish all day... but they still get the ladies. :p

Would you rather...

Live fast, die young or...
Live slow, die at ripe old age?

[quote name='LadiesMan217']Would you rather...

Live fast, die young or...
Live slow, die at ripe old age?[/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]In my line of work I end up taking care of a lot of elderly people. Sometimes living to be past your mid eighties isn't all it's cracked up to be. Still I think I'd rather live to be old and be grateful for it even if I do have to get my insurance company to pay for someone to come by to clean me up. There's an Irish saying that goes: Don't regret growing old- many are denied the [i]privledge[/i] I think it's true. So I'll chose living slowly and dying old.

Okay my turn again

Would you rather

Live one day as Paris Hilton, you know after the whole jail thing. You go on Larry King, talk about stuff, and then you have to wear her clothes, walk that little rat she calls a dog hang out with Nicole Ricci and deal with her life

[center]or[/center]

Live one day as George W. Bush. You have Dick Cheney as your BMF and get to do a bunch of fun political stuff. Hey! Maybe you can even veto some bills![/color][/font]

[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Would you rather

Live one day as Paris Hilton, you know after the whole jail thing. You go on Larry King, talk about stuff, and then you have to wear her clothes, walk that little rat she calls a dog hang out with Nicole Ricci and deal with her life

[center]or[/center]

Live one day as George W. Bush. You have Dick Cheney as your BMF and get to do a bunch of fun political stuff. Hey! Maybe you can even veto some bills![/color][/font][/QUOTE]
[FONT="Book Antiqua"]Wow, this is suprisingly easy. I'll go with anything that doesn't make me Paris Hilton. So, yeah...I'll go with option two, please.

Would you rather...

Betray your best friend to save millions of other people?

Or...

Betray millions of other people to save your best friend?[/FONT]

[quote name='Sojiro47'][FONT="Book Antiqua"]Would you rather...

Betray your best friend to save millions of other people?

Or...

Betray millions of other people to save your best friend?[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]My best friend is currently getting on my nerves by never returning phone calls. Especially the important ones! :animeangr so I'll pick choice one just because right now I'm mad at her..

Hmm... would you rather:

Spend four years in college trying to get a degree in a feild of your choice only to end up having to pay back your student loans by moonlighting as a rodeo clown?

[center]or[/center]

Spend four years in college trying to get a degree only to find out that by the time you graduate your knowledge is obsolete so you still have to become a rodeo clown.

Either way...you still wind up a clown.[/color][/font]

[quote name='ChibiHorsewoman'][color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]My best friend is currently getting on my nerves by never returning phone calls. Especially the important ones! :animeangr so I'll pick choice one just because right now I'm mad at her..

Hmm... would you rather:

Spend four years in college trying to get a degree in a feild of your choice only to end up having to pay back your student loans by moonlighting as a rodeo clown?

[center]or[/center]

Spend four years in college trying to get a degree only to find out that by the time you graduate your knowledge is obsolete so you still have to become a rodeo clown.

Either way...you still wind up a clown.[/color][/font][/QUOTE]

I'll go with becoming the rodeo clown! I like cows, and I like running, and I...don't like clowns, but I can deal. But I think the first one is better.

Would you rather:

Get kicked in the balls as a man?

or

Get kicked in the balls as a man pretending to be a woman?

[quote name='Farto the Magic']I'll go with becoming the rodeo clown! I like cows, and I like running, and I...don't like clowns, but I can deal. But I think the first one is better.

Would you rather:

Get kicked in the balls as a man?

or

Get kicked in the balls as a man pretending to be a woman?[/QUOTE]

I would definately go with option number 1, neither are very pleasant, but getting kicked in the balls hurts, and I would need to be free to express pain by falling on the ground, screaming, bending over, ect. If I did any of those things while pretending to be a woman, my cover would pretty much be blown, that and I really have no desire to pretend to be a woman XD.

[B]Would you rather.....[/B]

Have extremely bad ADD and be forced to live with the condition

[B]Or[/B]

Have your ADD be fixed with pills that, as a side effect, make you zombie/robot-like

[quote name='Identity']
[B]Would you rather.....[/B]

Have extremely bad ADD and be forced to live with the condition

[B]Or[/B]

Have your ADD be fixed with pills that, as a side effect, make you zombie/robot-like[/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Well seeing as though I've already done option two and it didn't work for me and option one actually helps in my job because then I can multi task I'd have to say option one because I live with ADD.

I'll make this one easy

Would you rather

Go to an amusement park with your best friend and ride every ride until you both throw up

[center]or[/center]

Go on a cross country road trip with DB2007?[/color][/font]

[SIZE=1] I would rather ride all the rides in an amusement park with my best friend [my girlfriend] cos after we finish puking, we could make out on the ride home, plus it'd be a great way to get over my acrophobia / plus I dont want to hear people who I dont even know talk to me in a high speed can, cos some people can be very annoying.

1. get soaked in water to become a person of the opposite sex [if your a guy, you turn into a girl; and if you are a girl you turn into a guy] and everyone knew about it, so they could make fun of you every time it happened?

2. get soaked in water to become a cow who ends up living in a petting zoo, and you get laughed at by the parents of the children petting you cos they know you were once human?[/SIZE]

[quote name='Felix Santiago][SIZE=1] 1. get soaked in water to become a person of the opposite sex [if your a guy, you turn into a girl; and if you are a girl you turn into a guy'] and everyone knew about it, so they could make fun of you every time it happened?[/SIZE][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]I'll take #1, 'cause I've always wondered how oysters manage it. Showers would be awkward, though....

I'd also probably develop a healthy dislike of Super Soakers.

Would you rather...

[center]...spill steaming hot coffee all over your shirt?

OR

...trip and fall face-first down a short flight of stairs – say, four steps?[/center][/FONT]

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]I'll take #1, 'cause I've always wondered how oysters manage it. Showers would be awkward, though....

I'd also probably develop a healthy dislike of Super Soakers.

Would you rather...

[center]...spill steaming hot coffee all over your shirt?

OR

...trip and fall face-first down a short flight of stairs ? say, four steps?[/center][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]I pick tripping and falling. I do it enough already so once more down a flight of stairs won't do much to me.

Okay my turn again. I'm going to stick with the basics

Would you rather

be armed with a basic crash course in French then dropped down in a small town in Québec Canada? (Note: Québec French is a lot different from Parisian and universal French)

[center]or[/center]

Be armed with a basic knowlege of Continental Italian then dropped into a small town on the Island of Sicily?

It's a hard choice because either way you only have one dialect of the language and there's no garantee that the people you meet will understand you. Hells my friend in Québec hardly understands me and he speaks English.[/color][/font]

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]canada. The walk home would be less difficult, and I might find english speakers more easily.

would you rather

get both your middle fingers cut off

OR

have a v-chip in your throat that shocks you when you cuss

consider all reprecussions of both.[/COLOR]

[quote name='2007DigitalBoy'][COLOR="DarkOrange"]canada. The walk home would be less difficult, and I might find english speakers more easily.

would you rather

get both your middle fingers cut off

OR

have a v-chip in your throat that shocks you when you cuss

consider all reprecussions of both.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy] Cut off both my middle fingers, I don't care. I can find another way to tell ppl to F- off. I'm very resourceful

Well this is boring but I have to ask

Would you rather:

Spend a day as DB2007 doing whatever it is he does

[center]or[/center]

Spend the day as a professional Bull rider?

Either way the possibilities are endless.[/color][/font]

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]You didn't even consider the reprecussions of having no middle fingers? Honestly, your thought-process is lacking XD

Erm, everyone is doing what I do right now - using the internet. Unless you include doing weird things in the shower (and I do mean [i]weird[/i]) or hanging out with your silly siblings and pretending to be a munchlax...

oi, would you rather....

never brush your teeth again

OR

never brush nor cut your hair again

*currently enacting option one*[/COLOR]