OtakuBoards

Food Addictions

ChibiHorsewoman

[quote name='Nerdsy'][color=deeppink]I used to have this wicked addiction to vanilla coke, because it was like sweet, sweet nectar.

I gave up pop a few years ago... I've been drinking every now and then the past couple of months, but apparently they don't make it anymore. Sucks.[/color][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Hey Nerdsy, I have some good news. You can make your own Vanilla Coke with just some vanilla extract and regular Coke. It works like a charm. That way you can even control the ammount of vanilla. :animestun[/color][/font]

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Jello Sugar Free chocolate pudding has my vote. It's almost as good as Green Tea... almost.

And Buttermilk biscuits are slowly making a comeback. Those and the Garlic cheddar ones they have at Red Lobster... I can make them myself just as good. Okay I'm making myself hungry. Must forage.[/color][/font]

[FONT="Garamond"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]I have to agree with you ChibiHoreswoman I love those Red Lobster cheddar biscuits. I always get an extra basket to go just so I can eat them at home as will. I also am addicted to strawberries. I eat them anyways I can, they are so good. I am also addicted to Pez, I am not really fond of candy, but I can?t help myself with pez. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE="1"]Well I've got what I imagine will be a lifelong addiction to Avonmore Light Milk or semi-skimmed as it's also called. I could quite easily and quite happily drink down three maybe four litres of the stuff a day, so long as it's from a tetra-pack carton and not one of those nasty plastic ones which screws up the flavour.

Chicken Kebabs are definitely another one, down under in Tasmania, I pretty much survived on a diet of kebabs, noodles and Coke, and lost a stone and a half if that makes any sense to anyone. Little secret, unwrap it, throw in a few thick fries, and you've got yourself an awesome meal.

Anything with Sweet Chilli sauce/flavouring also qualifies as being highly addictive for me, I just love the stuff.[/SIZE]

[COLOR="Indigo"]Corn on the cob. No matter how often I have it, I never get tired of it. I love having it freshly steamed so that the corn is still slightly crunchy. And most importantly, no sugar, butter, salt or other disgusting stuff tossed on it. Just plain steamed corn on the cob. I have the same addiction to other freshly steamed veggies like broccoli and carrots as well as zucchini and yellow squash.

It takes the fun out of it when you toss stuff on it or cook it long enough to make them all soft instead of slightly crisp. But so far, that's an addiction I've had for years and I don't see it changing anytime soon. Good stuff. [/COLOR]

[font=comic sans ms][color=blue]I'm a meat person, but fried chicken and steak are the ones I can't stay away from. Every time my mom fry some chicken I tell her that I'm gonna stay away from it today, but minutes later I'm picking out 3-4 pieces of chicken. (use to be 4-6 pieces, only when the wings are really small.)

Spaghetti(sp?) is another food that I cannot stay away from. (my mom's spaghetti anyway) I don't do takeouts as much as I use. If I do, it's normally a grilled chicken sandwich or grilled chicken pita.[/font][/color]

I love Gyouza, but don't eat it that often. I was also once addicted to sunflower seeds, but I can't eat them now, because I have braces :(
Instant Noodles are also good, but Mr. Noodle's soup base is [I]disgusting[/I]. There's this brand called "Sapporo Ichiban" which I really like though. The Chicken flavored one is really good ^o^

[size=1]I don't know if this counts, but I cannot live without tea. Green tea especially, but any herbal tea. And energy drinks ... like sugar-free red bull/rock star/monster/sobe.

And fruit. I get really cranky if I don't have a piece of fruit in the morning ... which is never, because there hasn't been a single day for years when our house hasn't had fresh produce. [/size]