Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]
[i]By the way Justin, your second email cracked me up, and I was literally laughing out loud....hehe :p[/i][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
I knew it would...heh...that's why I sent it. Remember, always use the real thing not the fake, home-made kind. ;)

-Justin
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[COLOR=red][SIZE=1]star wars[/SIZE]

star wars

[SIZE=3]star wars[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]starwars[/SIZE]

...

I like star wars...

[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B][COLOR=red][SIZE=1]star wars[/SIZE]

star wars

[SIZE=3]star wars[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]starwars[/SIZE]

...

I like star wars...

[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]You don't say?[/FONT]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B][color=indigo][size=1][i]Always let the Wookies win..[/i][/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]Wheee!

"I sugget a new strategy R2...."

Okay, lack of sleep is really getting to me now.... I'm waaay too hyper...[/FONT]
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=blue]"I bent my Wookie"[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]I'm a star wars fan, Lando Calrissean is the coolest guy this side of Bespin.[/SIZE]
Guest Saiyaman
Posted
Star Wars is only winning 'cause they had lightsabers. Star Trek has had More than four movies and has had many Television shows.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B][color=indigo]
[size=1][i]Always let the Wookies win..[/i][/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Hahaha :rotflmao:

"I suggest a new strategy Artoo, let the Wookiee win."

I had to put GG's and Cera's posts together to amuse myself ;)

Wheee...anyone have any idea how much sleep I got last night? Because I really don't have any clue...I guess that's what :alcohol: does to you...

Ugh. :drunk:[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]
:alcohol:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
And yet...it is so much fun on the way to :drunk: is it not?

Star Wars is a better storyline overall. From what I've seen of it Star Trek is a lot more high-tech and more rounded than Star Wars, perhaps that is why I like SW more...

-Justin
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]i just noticed this. someone voted that they'd never heard of them. now, how is that possible? [/B][/QUOTE]

:laugh: That was my vote. I knew that no one else would choose that one, so I did.

By the way everyone, guess who else is a jedi.....

[url]http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/images/bltaliwars.htm[/url]
Posted
[COLOR=purple]Personnally, I don't see how people can compare a movie to a TV show... And yes, I am aware that Star Trek had movies, but it is mainly a TV show...[/COLOR]


[COLOR=tomato]But, so as not to stray off topic, I like Star Wars better. It had a superb plot and produced four of the best movies I have ever seen. Star Trek had some of the best TV series I have ever seen. Excluding Voyager and Enterprise. The best, in my opinion, is Next Generation. Picard totally kicks.[/COLOR]


[COLOR=chocolate]And I agree with Crazy White Boy, Jar Jar was pretty cool, even though he did seem like a racist stereotype.[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i]
[B][COLOR=chocolate]And I agree with Crazy White Boy, Jar Jar was pretty cool, even though he did seem like a racist stereotype.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
I don't understand where in the world people get that from. But we need not start that here...

-Justin
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]
I don't understand where in the world people get that from. But we need not start that here...

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]


[COLOR=red]Hey, I didn't say he was a racist stereotype... I merely meant that it seemed that way to other people... I, p[ersonnally, do not see it that way. I mean, do you expect some alien to speak perfect english? [/COLOR]
Posted
[color=rainbow] I like then both equaly. *everyone stares* What? They're both good, in different ways. Star Wars has good action scenes, and Star Trek has some good technical stuff, and they both deal with different races of people, in which some are really interesting, like the Borg. Anyway, that's what I think.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]"I see your schwartz is as big as mine..."

[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]I saw that last night for the first time! It's hilarious...but I think only good SW fans can appreciate its humor. I was sitting there cracking up with these two guys (I think I found it more amusing than they did) and my chica friend is sitting on the other end of the couch going "What the hell is this?"

It was good fun, yes :babble:[/color]
Posted
[color=crimson][b]WHOO-HOO I'M DEFINATELY AN JEDI!!!!![/B] I love Star Wars sooooooo much. I didn't care for Episode 1 all that much, but 2 is looking so good and I'm so excited. And Star Trek is STUPID! Look at how many votes Star Wars got! No competition.[/color]
Posted
star wars of course. i want to be a dark sith lord, to bring about desruction and doom to all those rebels who rebel against our alliance. and dont you just love darth maul and his lack of speech, well except for the six words he says in the whole movie and now i feel like a star wars junkie.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tetsuo [/i]
[B]star wars of course. i want to be a dark sith lord, to bring about desruction and doom to all those rebels who rebel against our alliance. and dont you just love darth maul and his lack of speech, well except for the six words he says in the whole movie and now i feel like a star wars junkie. [/B][/QUOTE]

You probably are, and you're not alone. ^_^
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tursi [/i]
[B]

You probably are, and you're not alone. ^_^ [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]He certainly isn't! I know for a fact that tursi is a huge fan as well as myself ;)[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]He certainly isn't! I know for a fact that tursi is a huge fan as well as myself ;)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
I just noticed your new avatar, Jenna. If that doesn't demonstrate your fanaticism then nothing does.

-Justin
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]
I just noticed your new avatar, Jenna. If that doesn't demonstrate your fanaticism then nothing does.

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]You like? I do :heart: I actually sorta stole the picture off some site that said I needed permission to take their images...eh...I found my way around it...so, eh...I hope that's not some criminal offense or anything :nervous:[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...