OtakuBoards

Meteo City 2 (*HV3*)

RicoTranzrig

[color=indigo][i] In the park Night lies unconscious, yet he feels the changes occuring to him. "They must have injected me with something." Little does he know that his hybrid genes are rampantly out of control. Wings have begun to sprout from his back, talons had srung from his fingers, and where the cuts on his face were from the glass, black feathers had sprouted. Also another voice was in his mind, shouting at him..."kill, kill, kill..."[/i][/color]

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Eheh........time I posted...
------------------------
[size=1][color=red]As the others exploded from the buliding, they stopped dead, in complete shock. There, Alpha leaned on an SUV, ready and waiting.

Alpha: Thank Rev. He's so damned good at making those last minute calls for a get-away. Let's go! I could hear the alarm a mile away! -.-
Ralvenar: *coming out of anime shock* Ummm... Yeah, I almost forgot. C'mon!
Chole: Ehehehehe.........

They all climb in, Ralvenar in the driver's seat. Alpha pushes him out, with the flat of his palm, into the next seat. Alpha scrambles in, and floors it. The vehicle lurches forward, speeding off in the distance.

Lynd:...Where we goin?
Ralvenar: *looking quickly at Alpha* Where? The bar?
Alpha: .....................Hmm.......... I guess. We could hit my apartment, but I'm not sure. What yall think?[/color][/size]

[COLOR=royalblue]Iris: No, I've got a better idea.

All: ???

Iris: Get out of town for a bit. We can think clearly without worrying about having those damned doctors breathing down our necks.

Chole: *shrug* Works for me.

Alpha: It takes us an hour to fully get past the outskirts.

Rev: THAN FLOOR IT!

[i]No sooner had they gotten past the first stop sign, when a blare of sirens sounded in the distance.[/i]

Iris: Pull over, I wanna try something.

Alpha: It better be good. *pulls over*

Chole: Mind control?

Iris: You could say that. :devil:

[i]The police got out and swaggered over to Alpha and the others. Iris got out quickly and leaned on the side of the car, tossing her head.[/i]

NPC: Do you know how fast you were going?

Iris: Do you know how to do this?

[i]In an instant, the policeman fell over, unconcious. Iris stepped over him then beckned to the others.[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]Sorry...got caught up in work...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[i]Chole looks back...[/i]

Chole: *Sigh* Ten...I hope you do well without me...

Iris: Let's go...

Chole: *Jumps up* I hope you know where we're going...

Alpha: We'll be better off if we get out of the city for a while...

Lynd: Isn't your superior the head of that lab?

Chole: Yeah...

Lynd: What's she going to do now? And all the other hybrids that were left behind.

Chole: Beats me...but the ones that did escape are gonna tell...and when word of this gets around...

Rev: Then Meteo City'll be in deep, deep sh-t...

Iris: Alpha...

[i]Alpha gets the vehicle and the others get in...[/i]

Chole: From here... the nearest town is Celes...

Iris: You sound doubtful...

Chole: Hybrids aren't allowed in Celes...normally...

Alpha: If we can't go there...then where else...

Chole: Zophar...100 something kilometers from here...but lets try Celes first...

[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Iris: I'll make sure we encounter no difficulties.

Alpha: You're sure coming in handy.

Iris: :rolleyes:

Chole: What does he mean?

Rev: You don't wanna know.

Chole: Oh.

Iris: *sigh* How did I become the only girl in this car?

Rev: Luck?

Iris: For who?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole stares out the window, looking back at Meteo City as it gets smaller and smaller...[/i]

Rav: Don't ask me...

Iris: Nevermind...

Lynd: Chole, are you okay...

Chole: That boy I found in the streets on new years day...I never got to save him...

Lynd: It's okay...he knows you tried your best...

Chole: I should have stayed behind, with Ten...with Night...all the hybrids!

Lynd: Then what good would that do you? You'll be caught, just like them...we're better off this way...

Chole: I sure hope your right...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Iris: I left Rena behind too. But she can take care of herself. She could easily be 18 for the maturity she posesses.

Rev: Who's Rena?

[i]Iris concentrates on her memory of Rena's small slight form. Of her big black puma ears and tail...........of her thick white nails that changed to claws when she was angry.......She blinked twice, then transmits the image of Rena to Revelanar and the others.[/i]

Rev: She's nothing but a child!

Iris: *sigh* But she's fine. I can feel her mind right now......and she knows where I'm headed.

Chole: You're lucky.

Iris: Why am I lucky? I'm on the run from the only home I've ever known. I know every thought that passes through all of your minds. And I can sense the feelings of every person within a 80 mile radius. Does that sound lucky to you?!?

[i]Overcome with the stress, Iris let's her head drop and she cries into her fists.[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]Chole: Well...it's not as bad as mines...

Iris: Oh?

Chole: Everything/one that I come in contact with...I know some parts about it...if I concentrate hard enough, I can trace a person who touched this seat back to their birth...

Iris: But all these thoughts coming into me at once...it's annoying!

Chole: Then block it out...

Iris: What do you think I've been trying to do?

Chole: [i]It takes time...[/i]

Iris: ??

Chole: I've had to live with it since birth...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]She raised her tearsained face and stared at Chole for a long time. Then she broke away and stared out the window.[/i]

Iris: Well then, you've had time to learn control, and when you're young, you learn faster. I just had it shoved into me. I never asked for this.

Rev: What makes you think young people learn faster?

Iris: I work at an orphanage. I know everything about children.

Lyndd: Everything?

Iris: Well, I do now. I didn't yesterday.

Alpha: What about yesterday?

Iris: Today is the day I have become psychic. And I wish I never got out of bed. That way, I'd be at home with Rena where I belong.

Chole: What makes you think you don't belong here?

Rev: Don't tell me you beleive in all that "destiny" crap Chole.

Chole: Well......?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]Chole: There's always a meaning to everything that we do in this world...I'm not saying that I believe in destiny...but something does control our fate.

Rav: We're not bound by anything on this world...not fate, not destiny...nothing!

Chole: I never said anything about fate...or preordained stuff...Iris is here, so she belongs here...end of story...

Iris: But I don't belong here! I should have been at the orphanage and instead...I had to meet with Sacherry and get myself into this mess!

Chole: Yeah! I wish I was with Ten so I know she's alright! I Wish I could save all those hybrids...but I can't...I WISH that I didn't have to take so much crap from this world...

Lynd: There's no going back...Rav, there is somethat that does bind us..

Rav: Oh, and what's that?

Chole: Each other...what can we do now...? Events would have played out the same with or without your help...Lynd would have still been kidnapped...Ten and I would have still freed most of the hybrids...

Alpha: I probably won't be here though, if that were true...

Rav: Yeah...me neither...

Lynd: Stop thinking about the past...mopers!

Iris: What did you say?! :flaming:

Chole: [i]Is this what you really want, Iris?[/i]

Iris: Ugh! Get out of my head!

Chole: [i]Make me![/i]

[i]Iris pulls back her fist and punches straight for his head, but Chole dodges again and again...[/i]

Iris: Why are you making this so hard?!

Chole: [i]I'm not making it hard...I'm not the one doing anything...it's all in your head...[/i]

Iris: Just leave me alone! *Slams the side of the vehicle*

Lynd: Chole?

Chole: I'm sorry...but as long as you let things get out of control, you're gonna get burned...Iris...

Iris: What?

Chole: [i]Hear my thoughts...and my thoughts only...[/i][/COLOR]

OOC: Thanks for forgetting me guys!!:mad:
---------

[i] Mike comes from the alley [/i]

Mike: Hey guys, whats been happening?

Alpha: Nothing, trying to decide where we are gonna hide out. And we are trying to tell Iris to do what she feels in her heart. But she wont listen

Mike: Really? Well she should follow her heart because it will only bring joy and happyness to her later on in her life.

Heh, you got my character perfect. I really don't believe in none of that supersticious bs!
----------------------------------------------------------
Ralvenar: I have psychic powers........ but mine all came from my hybrid's abilities.

Lynd: So what can you do?

Craig: Telekinesis....... Possesion.... ESP..... psychokinesis...... that's about it.

Lynd: Yes, the devil was always bilieved to have such powers.

Ralvenar: How did you............?

Lynd: I can tell by your attitude..... the way you move..... the way you talk. You seem like such a nice guy.... but when you were fighting you became almost demonic. Whenever the talk of violence came up.... your eyes seemed to gleam with fire. From there it was just common sense to guess which hybrid you were.

Ralvenar: Heh..... I guess so.

I don't know if Celes has been described before, if it has...then feel free to edit my post, Rico. lol I'll try my best to do it justice. :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[i]The rest of the journey to Celes was relatively quiet. Iris continued looking out the window, watching the tall buildings of Meteo City dissappear behind the horizon. She saw the harsh cement of city sidewalks being replaced by lush fields of wildflowers and rolling hills.

The vehicle travelled up a long, winding path, which dipped down again and now, the group within the car could see a beautiful bay infront of them. The water glistened in the afternoon sunlight.

[/i]Lynd: Hey...is that...Celes?

[i]Lynd looked through his window and saw a large island in the middle of the bay. Sitting on the island itself was one of the most beautiful villages that Lynd had ever laid eyes upon.

He saw clean, bright, cobblestone streets, lined with houses of glass & concrete. The houses were small and old fashioned, yet to Lynd, they looked incredibly [b]clean[/b]. He'd never seen such cleanliness in his entire life. Even Meteo City didn't compare -- Celes just looked so beautiful.

As the car approached the shore, Lynd realized that there was no way they could actually land in Celes. There didn't appear to be any roads or pathways to the island.[/i]

Lynd: Hey...how are we going to get to Celes? There's no bridge!

Chole: Not a problem, Lynd.

[i]Chole smiled at Lynd and pressed a button on the steering wheel. A small stalk with a microphone on the end slid out of a sheath on the steering column. Chole leant forward and cleared his throat...[/i]

Chole: Computer, enter flight mode.

[i]The on-board display panel on the dashboard flickered for a moment, scanning Chole's voice...making sure that the car hadn't been stolen.[/i]

Computer: Request accepted. Please ensure that all occupants are wearing seatbelts and that the vehicle's windows are completely shut.

[i]Lynd's eyes boggled; he'd never seen something like this, despite living in a city as advanced as Meteo City.

The car slowed down and stopped, as it reached the shore. Lynd could hear whirring noises from underneath him, as the car slowly raised several inches into the air.

The tyres sank upward into little compartments, and were replaced by large spheres, which took up the entire wheel arch.

The car sank back down onto the ground. For a moment, nothing happened. When suddenly, the spheres started to glow an eerie green colour. The car slowly rose up from the ground again and began silently and effortlessly floating forward, over the calm, blue water.
[/i]

Chole: I expect it will take about ten minutes to actually reach the island. Anti-gravity technology is only in its infancy...it's still rather slow.

Lynd: Ahh. This is amazing...I feel like I'm in a dream. I've never seen such a beautiful place...have you been to Celes before?

Chole: Oh yes, several times. Some of my family used to live here.

[i]Lynd scratched the back of his neck nervously and turned to face Chole...[/i]

Lynd: Chole...

Chole: Yeah?

Lynd: I...I want to thank you. You saved my life.

[i]Chole smiled and put his hands behind his head, relaxing.[/i]

Chole: Oh, think nothing of it. I'm still as confused about this whole affair as you are...but I'm sure we can get to the bottom of it.

Alpha: I sure hope so, I can't believe some of the things I saw...

Ralvenar: Indeed. Meteo City is becoming very unstable.

Lynd: I'm just happy to be free at last...

[i]Lynd turned and smiled at Alpha and Ralvenar. He turned back and sank down into his seat. He pressed a button on the side of his seat, which made the entire roof of the car slide back and fold up behind the rear seat.

Lynd lay back and closed his eyes...letting the cool air caress his face.

He'd never felt so free...so alive, and so safe.

His feelings had changed over the past few hours...now he didn't feel like dying. He didn't want to give up. Here he was, in a car full of strangers...but perhaps these people weren't so strange. They were like him and they too, had the same fears and concerns that he did.

He had found new friends. And perhaps, just perhaps, he and his new friends were going to be okay...[/i]

Ralvenar looked over the side of the car...... he wanted to see the effect the boosters had on the water. He unbuckled his seatblet, and leant over, he saw that the water was remarkably calm beneath it. He leant over more, but then slipped! Alpha grabbed his back, and pulled him back into the car.

Ralvenar: Ooh, thanks man.

Alpha: Look at you, your like a little boy!

Ralvenar: Well what do you expect, I've never seen the ocean before....... it's so clean...... so pure........ like nothing in Meteo City.

Alpha: I suppose so...........

Ralvenar: The thing is....... elves are born for these surroundings........ we're not meant for the big dirty cities like Meteo. We are sopposed to be in woods, forests, bays, and mountains.

Chole: Is that where the rest of your kind are?

Ralvenar: Could be....... if their anywhere then it's in those places.

Chole: Your the only elf I've ever seen, and I've travelled quite a bit........

Ralvenar: The only other elf I've known is my mother......... but she was killed by scientists...... they mistook her for a hybrid. Realised she was an elf after they killed her. That's why they didn't kill me......... but they didn't exactly look after me...... they just threw me out on the streets. I lived on the streets for a good 10 years....... until I was taken in by the most unlikely people........ the mafia. Their leader, Salvatore, took me in, gave me a flat, a job, and clothes...... for nothing! I repayed his debt over the years...... by doing jobs for him. In the second week I was with him, he remembered that my mother had given him a package to give too me..... and he had been looking for me for many years, and that it was an amazing coincidence that the child he had taken in as his own son was this woman's child.

Iris: What was in the package?

Ralvenar:*takes out daggers* These two daggers..... made by elven smiths. These two objects are why I'm convinced that there are still elves out there............

Alpha: It's nice to have hopes like that............

Ralvenar: Sometimes it's the only thing that keeps me going.

[size=1][color=darkblue]Alpha: Unfortunatly, I have no family. Well.... Not one I relate myself to.
Lynd: Well, who then?
Rav.: You might not want to know...
Alpha: *Dark look overtakes face* I was "born" as a genetic expreiment. A test to see how far a hybrid could be created, and how far a doctor's sick ideads could go. I look at myself in the mirror everyday, and try and decide to take that four inch claw, and slice my throat open. Do you know what it's like to know that you were useless and trash from the day you were born?! Do you?! Yall except Lynd know nothing of this life! Everyday I wonder "Should I live today? Should I continue?". I look in the mirror, and do you know what I see? Do you? I see the result of a sick imagenation, and a monster. Answer me....... DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO KNOW YOU WERE TRASH FROM THE DAY THAT YOU WERE BORN?![/color][/size]
--------------------
Eheh.... That was fun. And I got to steal Liquid Snake's lines!

*everyone falls over anime style*

[color=indigo][i] Night was flying through the air on his newly spouted wings. His hybrid genes had taken over, but that did not disturb him. The feathers growing out of the cuts on his face had begun to itch, but that didn't disturb him. He had no idea what he had been poisoned with, but that also didn't disturb him.

What disturbed him was that he no longer had control of his body. He was aware of what was going on, he just had no control over his body. Every time he tried to regain the use of his body he encountered a force, something that pushed his cosciousness farther back, into to the recesses of his mind.

He was flying towards a group of people, and he was aware that his body wanted to harm these people, his mind was now programed to kill them. The more he fought, the more his mind was pushed down.

Night now approached the town of Celes.[/i][/color]

[i] Mike sees out the window and looks at the scenic beaty [/i]

Mike: I... was taken from my parents, because of weird things happening around me, they experimented on me, and made me this.... But i like being it, but the way i was treated before the experiments, i can NEVER forget, the pain and the suffering.

[i] Mike sits down and puts his head back, and puts the chair back and looks at the beatiful city in awe [/i]

Mike: Ahhhh

[i]The car fell silent, upon Alpha's outburst. Alpha decided it was probably best not to let his outbursts affect the group's morale -- afterall, they were perhaps the only group who could stop the terrible developments in Meteo City.

But negative thoughts soon faded from the group's mind; as they were only a few metres away from the shore of Celes.

Alpha concentrated on the flickering lights on the dashboard. He carefully eased the car down onto the Celes Flight Deck.

Lynd suddenly realized how large Celes actually was. It had looked fairly small from the other shore, but up close, it looked absolutely huge -- and almost alien.

The Celes Flight Deck contained several hundred parking spaces for cars. Toward the west of the flight deck, Lynd could see a sprawling beach, which was full of hybrid tourists. He could see people flying kytes, building sandcastles and burying aggrivated relatives in the sand.

Lynd and the others got out of the car after much shuffling and curse words (it's never a good idea to travel in a small car with a large group of people). He stretched and felt the warm breeze run through his fur. Chole walked over to him and patted him on the shoulder.[/i]

Chole: C'mon, I know a place where we can stay.

[i]Lynd smiled.[/i]

Lynd: Okay.

[i]Chole, Lynd, Ralvenar, Alpha, Iris and Mike stepped down from the slightly raised flight deck and onto Coastal Boulevard, the most expensive street in all of Celes.

The street was absolutely packed with hybrids. It didn't seem as though there were many humans about at all. And unlike Meteo City, this particular street didn't seem to have any hotdog vendors or fruit carts, but rather, it was lined with all sorts of expensive restaurants and boutiques.

Chole raised his arm and touched a button on his small wristwatch. Two little lights flashed in unison and all of a sudden, several thin beams of light eminated from the screen. They arranged themselves in a pattern in mid-air; a holographic map of Celes.

[/i]

Lynd: You need a map? But I thought you'd been here before?

Chole: Not for a while, my friend. Not for a while.

Alpha: So where are we staying, anyway? My feet are killing me...

Chole: I have a relative here. My aunt Faye. She lives on the other side of the city.

Ralvenar: Is she a good cook? I'm starving!!

Iris (rolls eyes): We're on a mission to stop the HHSD of Meteo City and all you can think of is food?!

Ralvenar: Well aren't you hungry?

Iris: Yeah, I guess I am...

[i]Chole interjected...[/i]

Chole: Yes, yes. She's a good cook. Don't worry, we'll be having a good meal tonight.

[i]The holographic map dissappeared within the watch and Chole pointed toward one of the smaller streets which connected to Coastal Boulevard.[/i]

Chole: That way. Let's go!

[i]The group followed behind Chole as he crossed the cobblestone street to the footpath on the other side of the road.

They approached the small street, which was called "Silverpoint Way".

Lynd soon saw why; the edges of the street were lined with shiny silver railings, and the signs on all the storefronts had large, silver signwriting.[/i]

Lynd: Why's everything silver like that?

Chole (shrugs): I guess it's just tradition. One person does it, then everyone else follows.[i]

The group walked for at least an hour, Silverpoint Way never seemed to end. They passed countless cafes, bars and nightclubs until finally, they reached a pier, which was sticking out for several metres from the edge of the island.[/i]

Lynd: Uhh, there's nothing here.

Chole: Yeah, there is. To save space on the island, many of the apartments are underwater. Follow me...

[i]Chole walked over to a platform which was sitting over the water. It appeared to be floating -- its underside was glowing green, indicating some kind of anti-gravity field...similar to what Chole's car had used to cross the bay.

Chole and the others stepped onto the metal platform, which had a small switchboard on the end of a metal rod in the corner.

It read, simply:[/i]

PLATFORMS COMPANY LIMITED [I]ANTI-GRAVITY ELEVATOR[/I]

PLEASE SELECT YOUR DESIRED OPTION:

[B]UP[/B]

[B]DOWN[/B]

[i]Chole pushed the "Down" button.

The platform shuddered a little and slowly began sinking. Lynd realized that the platform was open in the air, and that he had no breathing device to travel underwater.[/i]

Lynd: Hey uhh...aren't we going to drown here?! Don't you have some kind of oxygen mask or something?

Iris: Don't worry, Lynd. You'll be fine.

[i]Lynd nervously held onto the rail on the side of the platform as the water began to lap at the edges of the floor.

Lynd closed his eyes, bracing himself. But he felt nothing. All was silent. And he was completely dry.

He opened his eyes and saw water right infront of him. He reached out and touched it. He pulled his hand back and, just as he had thought, it was wet.

Why wasn't the water collapsing in on them? It was as if the platform was carving a solid shaft of air in the bay itself. It was incredible -- no doubt another use for anti-gravity technology.

As the platform lowered, Lynd had to rub his eyes. He couldn't believe what he saw below them.

The sea floor was dotted with little houses. Most of the houses only seemed to have one or two windows, but there were hundreds -- nay, thousands of houses. It looked like the entire sea bed was carpeted with little glowing yellow lights.

As the platform moved down further, Lynd could see someone waiting at the docking station (which appeared to "avoid" the water around it, in the same way that the anti-gravity elevator did).

It was an old lady, no doubt Chole's aunt Faye...[/i]

(I hope that wasn't too long or anything lol...but feel free to continue it...:drunk: )

[i] Mike comes in behind them, and notices the water, its not hitting him [/i]

Mike: Incredible, ive never seen something like this..

[i] Mike touches it, feels the wetness and follows the others [/i]

Mike: OoOoO, im coming!

[i] Mike runs and bumps into Lynd [/i]

Mike: Oppsie

Lynd: Its okay

[i] They meet Aunt Faye [/i]

Chole: My dear aunt, hello.

Faye: Hello, nephew!

[i] They hug [/i]

Chole: I would like for you to meet my friends, Lynd, Iris, Mike, Ralvenar, and Alpha.

Faye: Hello, any friends of Chole's are always welcome.

All: Thanks.

Faye: Please, please...come in!

[i] They walk into the house [/i]

OOC:
Writer's Block was making me mad
So with my 'Launcher I blew it outta this land

IC:
Pi walked down the stairs to the hidden basement. It looked like a library; the diference being that instead of books, there were mini-disks. At the other side of the room there was a computer.

Pi-No one's here...I better check the inventory...

Pi went up to the computer and turned it on. A menu of options appeared and he chose CHECK INVENTORY.

Computer-ERROR. DISK #24601 WAS NOT FOUND.

Pi-I knew it! Someone was here! But why did they take that disk?

Then, Pi heard Arta scream. He hurried outside to where he had left her.

Pi-What the? Arta?

[color=indigo][i]Back in a laboratory in Meteo City two men sit at a VR machine[/i]...

Man #1-It seems we have complete contol of the Hybrid we tagged the other night.

Executive- How has his mutation effect him...did his hybrid traits mutat like we thought...

Man#1- They seem to still be mutating, the parasite chip we injected him with has made it to his brain. We nearly have complete control of him...

Executive- How long until we have complete control?

Man#1- Well we should already have it, but somehow the subject has managed to hide in a corner of his mind, but we will route him out eventually.

Executive- What test mission did you give him.

Man#1- Standard, his missin is to kill the last hybrid he saw and take out all other hybrids he encounters.

Executive- And what were the traits of the last hybrid he encountered?

Man#1- The hybrid seems to be Dragon, sir.

Executive- Will our subjest be able to complete his mission, Dragon is rare blood, it runs strong.

Man#1- I have no doubts that our subject has more then enough in the ways of capabilities to take out his target. He should also be able to take out a fare share of hybrids before he is terminated...[/color]

IC:
Pi-What the? Arta?

Arta was unconscious on the ground. Pi put her on his hands and took her inside. Then he went to the medicine cabinet and gave her some energy medicine.

Pi-*Thinking* Whoever was in the house probably attacked her while I was in the basement... :( I should have checked the house with more care...

After a few minutes, Arta was awake and feeling as good as before.

Pi-So, you are saying you didn't see who it was?

Arta-No, I was attacked from behind. Anyway, did he/she steal anything?

Pi-Oh, nothing....Just Disk #24601.

Arta-:eek: You mean...

Pi-Yep. The Janus file...

[I]What is the Janus file? Who stole it? And will Pi and Arta do about it? Find out, on the next Hybrid Vigor![/I]

OOC:
Sorry! I couldn't help saying that!:D

[COLOR=royalblue]Iris: *bows* Thank you for allowing us to come into your home like this Ms. Faye.

Faye: Aw, you can just call me Faye dear.

Iris: :blush: Oh, alright then. Faye.

Mike: You're a born dimplomat Iris.

Iris: :demon:

Mike: Never mind.

Rev: This is a very nice place Faye.

Faye: Of course. Only the best for Chole and his friends.

Chole: :o. Thank's Autee.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]Faye: C'mon, I'll take you to your rooms.

[i]Faye led Chole and the others around our house, a three story victorian with a bright aquatic motif...[/i]

Chole: Wow, you sure did change the place...from the pictures i've seen.

Faye: After they let out the beggars and bulit the city underwater....of course...how's your mother...

Chole: She's not here anymore...

Faye: That was expected...

Chole: Huh?

Faye: I'll explain later...

[i]Faye opens the doors of the 2nd story, revealing a hallway consisting of 5 rooms and another set of stairs...[/i]

Faye: I'll leave you guys to choose your own...I'll be downstaris prepping dinner if you need me..

[i]Faye leaves...[/i]

Lynd: It was really nice of your Aunt to let us stay...

Chole: I barely know here...but apparently, she knows me very well...

Mike: So maybe we should split the rooms...how many are here?

[i]Iris points her finger around and counts...[/i]

Iris: See, we got...Alpha, Chole, Me, Mike, Lynd, and Rav...that it?

[/COLOR]