OtakuBoards

Meteo City 2 (*HV3*)

RicoTranzrig

[color=indigo][i]There were now two entities indside Nights mind. At first he was trying to fight both of them off, but he soon realized only one of them was trying to harm him. He reached out for the helping entity...

Night-Who are you?

Iris-I'm a friend of Chole, I'm here to help you. My name is Iris.

Night-You have to help me, there is something else inside my head, it is asleep now but ot will be awake soon...

Iris-I don't think you and I will be strong enough to fight it off. I am going to leave for a moment and get Chole. The three of us should be able to deal with your intruder...I will be right back[/i][/color]

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[COLOR=royalblue]Iris: Just keep breathing.......

[i]She quickly receeded from his mind and turned to Chole. She gave him a meaningful look and nodded to Revelanar. He kicked the door shut, and Chole and Iris walked up to Night.[/i]

Iris: He will fight with the both of us.

Rev: Just make it snappy.

Chole: *sigh* This is not a good idea.

[i]Iris touched Night's forehead, as gently as a mother comforting a child with a nightmare. She slowly calmed her breathing, and together, they entered his psyche....

Iris: Night.....stay with us...

Chole: He's confused.

Night: I'm...trying...[/i][/COLOR]

[color=indigo][i]Back at the lab at Meteo city...A man is locked in a VR machine, he is trying to regain control of Nights body...[/i]

Man#1-Sir, I am getting interference from the hosts mind as wellas two other entities.

Executive-Try and fight them off, I am not ready to chalk this experiment up to a total loss.

Man#1-Sir, there is no way we could have predicted this hybrid to have the talent to put us to sleep.

Executive-I am aware of that. It just means he is all the more valuable to us. We must do everything we can to salvage him.

Man#1-here come the entities sir, it seems as if all three are rising up to arrrghhh!!!

[i]The VR machine self distructs taking the worker with it. The executive retreats to a corner, unharmed...[/i][/color]

OOC:
Still got WB, but I got a flash of inspiration...:) BTW I'll change the disk's number to #24601, since it's easier to remember (for me, at least :D)...

IC:
Pi and Arta arrived in Marta, one of the towns by the South Coast. They split up, Pi heading to the local pawnshop and Arta to the biggest bar in town (The Seed of Blue).

[I]In the pawnshop[/I]

Pi-Have you received a disk lately?

Owner-I get disks all the time. What's it's number?

Pi-24601.

Owner-Nope, never seen it!

Pi-*Puts 10 credits on the table* Are you sure?

Owner-Now that you mention it, I have a recording in the security camera that might interest you.

Pi-Let's see it.

The owner took out a monitor and pressed a button. A menu showing all the dates from the last 4 years appeared. He said yesterday's date [B](In the game, what day is it anyway?)[/B] and a video ran. After fast-fowarding the video for a while, it showed a fully cloaked person talking with the owner in a very low voice. After a few minutes the Cloak took out a disk labeled #24601 and once again spoke in a low voice. After some more time the Cloak took the disk and left.

Pi-Why couldn't I hear a thing?

Owner-Because he/she talked in a very low voice.

Pi-What do you mean he/she? Didn't you hear his/her voice?

Owner-Well, it used a voice distorter. Anyway, it said it didn't need the disk anymore and wanted to get rid of it.

Pi-I don't like the sound of that...

[size=1][color=darkblue][i]Outside, Alpha waits, looking at the Infirmary.[/i]

Alpha: ......I'd give anything to kill all these friggin scientists for keeps. I'd just slash dere heart out while chewing their faces off. Bah. *shakes hard* I need to transform soon, and kill. This is gettin irritating. Hmm?

[i]Alpha sees a scientist wheeling a small cart of sharp, twitsed, insane tools into a room, and speaks. With his heightened senses activated, he hears the scientist rattle off fancy names for "big-a§§ butter knives" and "meat cleaver". He smells the slight scent of blood on them. But one name in particular catches his attention: gene remover. With this, Alpha's four inch claws rip from his shoe, as he slowly transforms. The area's clear. He walks forward, fully transformed. His clawed hand grips the door handle, and he slowly opens it, pushing it open with his snout, sniffing(Like in Jurassic Park, only Alpha is five feet tall, black, blue, and neon yellow). He advances silently, as the scientist continues to write on his pad...[/i][/color][/size]

[i] Mike looks at Night and is worried [/i]

Mike: Whats the status Iris?

Iris: He is barely holding on.... Night...

Mike: He cant...

Chole: The posion being within him is putting up a good fight...

Mike: Too bad i dont have Psychic powers, or else i would help.. Damn

Chole: Its ok, i think we can beat him, only time will tell when the posion will let go.

Mike: Ok, so we wait?

Iris: Basically...

[i] Mike sits and watches Iris and Chole try to heal Night and rid her of the posion [/i]

OOC: I am grounded and wont be posting on a lot, unless i can sneak on, so BAH! Try to keep me alive, if ya can. :)

*Liam sits at the top of a warehouse on the outskirts, staring into the night sky, desperately blinking back tears, while thinking of what went wrong and costed his sister's life*

Liam: It was my fault! MY FAULT!!! *blinks and looks down at the ground below*

[color=indigo]Chole-I think we killed whatever was in Nights head.

Iris-Yeah, I don't detect any trace of it, he also looks alot better.

Chole-Yeah, he still is not completely back to normal though he has talons on his fingers, and his hair is now completely feathers.

Iris- His wings have gone away, and the feathers on his face have all dissappeared.

Night-Di-Did we beat it? I can use my body again....::passes back out::..

Iris- I just think he needs a little more rest and he'll be fine.[/color]

[I]Sere runs along the streets, her fingers still clamped around the kid's wrist. He didn't bother saying anything, why should he? He was being dragged along streets by a young lady he didn't even know, and a group of large thugs were on both of their tails. What could he say? What was there to say? Sere suddenly stops, the kid bashing into her back, and looks over to a house. The door hangs wide open, and all is dark. The pair steal in, and start sneaking up to another floor . . .[/I]

*~*~~``

OOC: As you can see . . . I'm leaving this WIDE open for someone . . .

[COLOR=royalblue]Iris: *sigh* That wasn't so bad.

Chole: It could be worse?

Iris: Yeah........but he's alright, he shouldn't have any further problems.

[i]And time went by................[/i]

Night: *PING* *eyes pop open* Am I dead?

Iris: :angel: Oh yeah..........this is heaven..........right here..........

Rev: :rolleyes:

Night: Oh.......why does my head hurt again?

Chole: I don't remember amnesia being one of the side effects.

Iris: Your memory should come back soon.

Night: Something about singing..........and a voice in my head saying some stuff....like a mommy.

Rev: That was Iris.

Iris: :o. Mommy?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]Chole: Well, after taking care of children for a while...why not?

Iris: Okay...yeah...hmmm...

Chole: Let's go...

Night: Where are you guys going, you just got here?

Rev: We have to start our travels...

Night: Meteo City...

Chole: Away from it...

Night: Well...why don't I tag along?

[i]Chole takes a transmitting device from his pocket and tosses it at Night.[/i]

Iris: What's that?

Chole: Night, once you recover, go downstairs to the lobby and hand that over to the clerk...she'll get you some supplies. That'll also give you the ability to track us...or moreso, me...

Rev: Are we off?

Matt: Yeah, let's go...

Chole: Good luck, Night...we'll be in Zophar shortly...[/COLOR]

OOC:
Can someone tell me where is Zophar in relation to Celes? Anyway, on with the show!

IC:
Pi left the pawnshop, with a worried expresion on his face.

Pi-Someone has the Janus File...And to make it worse, it seems it has copied the information, or something like it...*Sigh* I hope Arta's got some good news...

[I]Meanwhile, at the Seed of Blue[/I]

Arta entered the bar, which was full of the stereotypical bar people (low-lifes, drunks, and others like it). She went up to the bartender and showed him a picture of the disk.

Arta-Have you seen a disk like this?

Bartender-Maybe, but I only talk to customers.

Arta-Okay then, give me a Rue Arience with cranberry.

Bartender-Coming up!

Arta-:sip: Delicious! Now, about the disk?

Bartender-Well, a strange person came by and ordered a glass of water. Then it asked me the location of the local pawnshop, since it wanted to sell some disk.

Arta-Why do you say "it"?

Bartender-It was fully cloaked and used a Voice Distortioner.

Arta-Dammit!

Bartender-Well, that's all I know. The drink costs 3 credits.

Arta-*Searching pocket* Umm...I don't seem to have any money.

Bartender-Look, since you seem to be a nice girl, I'll let you wash dishes to cover up the pay.

Suddenly, a low-life stood up.

Low-life-*Drunk voice*I don't think so...

[COLOR=royalblue]Iris: Well....this is exciting...

Chole: But you don't like this?

Iris: Sure...it's exciting, but I miss Rena.

Rev: Do you want to go get her?

Iris: Yes. I can run at a super sonic speed in my deer form...

Night: It would be faster to fly...

Iris: I want Rena to be with us, she would be safer here, than back in Meteo, with her ears and tail looking the way they do....[/COLOR]

OOC:
Now, time for some old school destruction!:devil:
BTW yay! I finished editing my Pi/Arta pic! I'll attach it...

IC:
The drunk low-life walked up to Arta and began talking:

LL-Hey bartender, what do you mean letting her go without paying?

Bartender-We made a deal. She cleans dishes, I let her off.

LL-Oh yeah? *Faces the other drunks* Hey boys! The bartender is gonna let her go without paying!

Drunks-What? Let's get her!

Bartender-*Whispering to Arta* Get rid of them and I'll tell you where the Cloak told me it was headed.

Arta-*A huge claw coming out of her glove* I'm on it!:devil:

[I]Ten minutes later[/I]

Where the bar used to stand, now there is only ruble. The drunks can be seen running away by the horizon, and the bartender is in a state of shock.

Bartender-:eek: WTF did you do to my bar!?

Arta-:D Guess I overdid it!

Bartender-You are worse that those Fortunes!

Arta-Umm...I am Arta Fortune.

Bartender-*Sigh* Just my luck! Go away!

Arta-Umm....Our deal?

Bartender-It went to Zophar or something like it! Now leave me!

As she walked away, she saw Pi running towards her.

[COLOR=darkblue]That picture is strikingly similar...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chole: So we're good to go...

Iris: We're gonna leave a whole lot of people behind...

Lynd: I know...but at least we escaped...

Rev: How is that good?! A lot of people are suffering, most likely because of us! We should be there with them, it's a crime against us all!

Chole: No...we're stuck here and we can't go back...we're gonna help the Hybrids at Meteo City...even if it does take a while.

Rev: Yeah, we think, and we wait...while Meteo City consumes our kind...

Iris: You don't know that for sure...

[i]The group heads for the surface[/i]

Chole: Zophar, a city of sand...cold and desolate, hot and hostile...a complete junkyard...

Iris: How far is it?

Faye: 2 days worth...after the first day, I'll leave...

Mike: I heard rumors of human hunters still active in this region...

Chole: And we probably have Meteo City on our tail as well...

Lynd: Sand cruisers...

Iris: Then let's make haste...
[/COLOR]

*Liam wanders around the streets, unnoticed by all, their great fear of attack keeping themselves from conversing. As he stands on a kerb he notices two people, a girl and a young boy run into a house, followed by a group of murderous thugs*

Liam: plot thickens. .*walks into the house*

*the group of thugs stand in the hallway, obviously wondering where to look first, Liam walks up in their midst, smiles and says:*

Liam: evening gentlemen :D, how may I help you on this wonderous evening:D?

Thug1: gah?

Liam: is there something you may be looking for? Killer intents maybe?

Thug2: hey its that other kid that we was supposed to look for!

Liam: amazing use of grammar there. did you learn it from your mummy?

Thug2: :mad: get 'im!! *the other thugs line up behind him, ready to 'enjoy' themselves, but from Liam's point of view, this moment was too fortuitous to miss*

Liam: *mumbles* this better work. .YA!!! *a small ball of blackness forms in the palm of his hand, then without warning erupts forth and flies through all of the thugs, killing them instantly before dissapating into nothingness*

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Back in Meteo City.....[/i]

Rena: *sigh* I'll see you there Iris....Sevenstar...

[i]With a slight twitch of her tail, Rena walks back inside the apartment where she and Iris lived...[/i]

Rena: *picks up phone* ....*dials number* Hello?

Orphanage Official #1: Rena! Where are you? They've taken your sisters! You've got to get out!

Rena: :eek: Miara and Kaina are gone?!? Where have they taken them?

OO1: I don't know.....but you need to find them....we can't do anything...or spare anyone...

Rena: I'll find them! *click*

[i]Filled with fury...Rena walks outside and races down the street into a nearby park. She quickly climbs a tree and reverts to her puma form. Huge green eyes took over her ordinary human ones, and her fingernails lengthened into fully fledged claws.[/i]

Rena: I'll find them....if it takes my last breath...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]As they continue their walk to Zophar, Faye stops them.[/i]

Faye: Well, Chole and friends...this is it?

Chole: Half-way already....

Iris: Thanks for everything Mrs...umm

Faye: No, call me Faye...and I'm not married either...

Lynd: Really *raises eyebrows*

Chole: *SMACK!*

Lynd: Owie...

Chole: I'll see you someday again, Tiya! (Auntie)

Faye: Sure thing...just call me when you need help, I'm usually at home...doing "stuff."

Mike: Bye-bye...

[i]Faye makes a mad dash back to Celes...[/i]

Rev: Now how fast was that...

Chole: Beats me...adult dragons are a bit slower...

Iris: Hey, we've never seen you run before...

Chole: I don't wanna...

[i]After the dust cleared, they start walking again...a few minutes later, they hear something strange...a hissing, high-pitched noise[/i]

Rev: What was that?

Chole: *Listens* Machines...

Iris: *Closes her eyes* Meteo City...

Lynd: Sand Riders!

[i]They make a run for it as a band of speed bikes come over the hill...on them are Meteo City dispatch hunters...[/i]

Mike: How The hell did they find us?

Chole: Beats me...we either keep running, or we fight...

Iris: I'm not in the mood to be fighting in the middle of the desert...

Lynd: *Looks ahead at the empty horizon* Looks like we don't have much of a choice![/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Iris reached towards the sky, and in an instant...her body morphed...Her hands melded into hooves and her thick brown hair surged down her body...thick white antlers shot up from her forhead...and she was surrounded by white...In an instant, Iris the white tailed deer was standing stock still...[/i]

Iris: Let's go.

Chole: ...woah...

Lynd:This could be good.

Rev: Then let's go![/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole makes a giant leap and lands on one of the bikes, kicking off the rider...[/i]

Chole: *Pops a wheelie* Whoo!

Iris: *Burrows under the sand and waits*

Rev: *Waits*

Lynd: *Charges ahead*

Mike: *Charges up*

Chole: Iris! *Rams bike over Iris*

Iris: *Delivers a powerful kick, sending the bike and the biker far, far away...*

Rev: Comical...*Charges forward*

[i]Chole grabs onto another biker and blows fire on his head, completely torching him. Chole jumps off as he squirms on the sand.[/i]

Lynd: My turn...

[i]Lynd is suspended in the air as he confronts another biker. He kicks with his left, then right, then left again. He grabs the head and knees him straight on the nose and launches off with a backflip.[/i]

Rev: Kick ***...

[i]One of the bikers takes out a stun pistol and aims it at Chole...he fires...[/i]

Chole: *Pierce, grabs his neck* Oh god... *falls to the sand*

[i]The remaining 7 bikers grab Chole. They hand him to one person, who runs away.[/i]

Mike: They're not getting away that easily...*makes a run for Chole*

[i]The remaining 6 bikers block Mike's path...[/i]

Iris: Er...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Iris: :demon:

[i]Filled with a nameless rage, Iris lowered her horns and charged....she hit the first two men dead on, impaling them effectively, then she bucked and reared....thrashing the others apart...[/i]

Iris: Go MIKE!

[i]She cleared the gap between them and knelt in the sand. Mike quickly swung on using her horns....then, in one gigantic leap, she cleared the pile of beaten fighters....and raced after the one carrying Chole...[/i]

Mike: How long can you keep this up?!?

Iris: :flaming: As long as I want![/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole gets thrashed around as he tries to break free...[/i]

Chole: Unnatural strength...so, you must be the lead...

????: That's right...I'm here to take you back...

Chole: What for?

????: You'll see soon enough...

Chole: *puts on a straight face*

????: Afraid?

Chole: ...

[i]The strange man laughs as he guns the engine, kicking up sand 50+ meters into the air, blinding Iris and Mike...once the dust cleared...they were gone...[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Iris: *cough* DAMN HIM TO HELL!!!

Mike: :demon: This is not fair!

[i]She looked in all directions.....then sighed and let Mike slip from her back. In a flash, Iris was a human girl again, with the same sad blue grey eyes.[/i]

Iris: He's gone.

Rev: *runs up* Did they go?

Iris: Tcha, you're a little behind the times.

Mike: Chole's gone.

Rev: No way!

Iris: Yes way. We're all sitting ducks out here...but we have to keep going. I'll try to contact Chole later. *sigh*[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole gets knocked out as the biker speeds back to Meteo City...he dreams...

"It looked like the were solely looking for me...well, I guess the team's no longer in danger..."

*Bright lights surround him as his eyes remain closed*

"The city limits...I remember it clearly..."

*A ominous blanket of light*

"The highway, leading to Centeral Meteo City...only the moon reigns as the lightgiver."

*He feels his body being carried away...up stairs and into a elevator, he hears the doors close*

"The main complex...where everything that makes the city is planned and executed...was I a part of their plan?"

*He is laied out on a table and left alone*

"Time to wake up..."[/i][/COLOR]