Meteo City 2 (*HV3*)

RicoTranzrig

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[color=indigo][i]Night glides down the side of the cliff. He is glad that Selen and Gernome are both so light, his arms feel worn down from the strain of the last few days. He gently puts the two on the ground. He watches as Iris nimbly lands on the ground near him. Mike gets off Iris's back.[/i]

Mike-You gonna pick up any one else night?

Night-Iris and Rev are coming back with the rest of them. I am going to fly up and take a look around. I want to see what kind of terrain we have to deal with and see if there is anywhere we can take the boy to...[/color]

[color=green] Mike: Night, while your up there, try and find a path down this cliff, i dont think anyone wants to go the hard way down... Well maybe Iris, cuz she can handle it with the deer form, and Rev is just that way.

Rev: Heh, i would, but im tired right now.

Iris: I dont wanna now, ill do it later, if we are still stuck here.

Night: Heh, lemme go..

[i] Night flies around to look at the terrain and looks for a path [/i]

OOC: Right now, im kinda at a stand still with something to post about.... Ill try to make it as long as possible... [/color]

[I]Flash's train speeds along the small tunnel... Flash taps a few buttons, and a monitor flickers to life... It shows a map of Meteo City's infrastructure, and the various Tunnels under the city... Flash taps another couple of buttons, and the map zooms out, showing the Arrival point... A large mansion on one of the cliffs overlooking Meteo City... A Mansion belonging to Julian's parents. Flash looks at the top right corner of the screen; [ETA: 5:00 mins / Current Speed: 500 kmph / Main Systems: Online] ...He gets comfortable in the single chair inside the small train, which should really just be called a Pod, due to it's tiny size... As he prepares to enter the 'Freeway', the stretch of Tunnel where the Train reaches speeds of upto 750 kmph, he hears a tiny sound... Almost like a gunshot... He turns around, and his eyes grwo wide in horror... There is Warlock, racing after him... How he is managing to keep up is a mystery to Flash...[/I]

Flash: (Well, I really admire his persistence. )

[I]Flash looks down, and sees the 'Emergency Acceleration' Lever... The lever which expelled the ballast, and let the Train reach maximum speed... Flash grins, and pulls the lever... Warlock looks ahead of him.. He can just barely see the train, almost slipping out of his view.. He steps it up a bit, and goes into an all out sprint. Suddenly, a huge wave of Silver Liquid comes rushing at Warlock... The Ballast from Flash's train... It smashes into Warlock, knocking him violently to the floor... Flash, in less than 5 seconds, loads the Silverlight up with a single red (fire) bullet... He aims at the Silver ballast, and fires... Warlock watches in horror as the small bullet of fire smashes into the Liquid, and creates a tremendous explosion.... Flash laughs, and the Train continues towards its destination.. Warlock, shocked and confused, stands up, and looks at the now scattered blobs of Silver-coloured metal that lay all over this area of the Tunnel... Warlock, still disorientated, falls over, and tries to regain some strength, just waiting, for the right moment to continue...[/I]

Warlock: Ha... How could I have been so stupid... That ballast was just Gamma... Makes a large bang and an even larger flash when it comes in contact with fire...

[I]Warlock looks to where Flash's train is disappearing in the distance..[/I]

Warlock: Nice diversion, Mr. Murakumo... But it's not going to help you in the long run...

[I]Warlock stands up, and continues running after Flash's train..[/I]

ooc: help you!?! i'm hip deep trying to find myself and being ignored doesent help!!! but i'll asume you're still stuck on that cliff and i'll bring you down...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

siren: c'mon liam...

liam: *whimper*

siren: what?!

liam: hights...:nervous:

siren::eek: :cross: get on... and don't worry...you'll only be smashed to bits if you fall...

OOC:
Thanks for ignoring Pi!:flaming:

IC:
Pi reached the cave and found it empty. After cheking the area he got to the exit on the back of the cave. From there, he saw the group at the bottom of the cliff.

Pi-(I better hurry! Only 2 more minutes till the cannon fires!)

Thinking this, Pi jumped down the cliff and used his boosters in short bursts to fall slowly.

OOC:
Finally! I reached the group again!

OOC: how did you know i dont like hights? but i can drop 31 stories on the giant drop ride. .go figure.:p

---------

Liam: :eek: only? only smashed to bits? wonderful counselling. .

Siren: shaddup and get on. .:p

Liam: :cross: *gets on and both fly to the bottom of the cliff*

[COLOR=royalblue]Iris: Is that everybody?

Chole: *brushes himself off* Yeah. We're good.

Rena: Let's do that again!

Rev: Had fun?

Rena: Hell yeah!

[i]Iris laughed, then tranformed back to her human form. She flexed her fingers and shook out her thick brown hair. Rena twitched her tail and looked up.[/i]

Rena: So now what?

Pi: We get lost.[/COLOR]

OOC: Yea! I'm able to post again!

*~*~~``

[I]Selen stood nearby, her ankle still ginger, but the pain was tolerable. Roux(Yes, I call him Roux) was still asleep, his arms wrapped around Selen's neck. The drug had worked perfectly, but with the drug, came troubling dreams. She knew by the look of horror on the poor boys face, his eyebrows pulled together, his mouth a frown. Why did she have to stick around with this group? She knew she could get away, even soldiers wouldn't be able to notice her with Stealth activated. She could go on living her own life, instead of being dragged along on this wild chase. Part of her was screaming those words, but the other part of her was urging her to stay, stick this adventure out until the end. She never knew what could come out of it, so why not see? She settled herself on the floor, and shifted the boy until he was resting in her lap.[/I] Ok, let me get this straight. We're a group of hybrids . . .

Liam: Ahem . . . I'm a human.

[I]Selen shrugged.[/I] We're a group of hybrids with a couple humans mixed in, on the run with no place to go, and we have a group of insane maniacs on our tails. Plus, I've got a kid on my hands that needs help. What do we do now?

[I]Warlock continues sprinting down the tunnel, the train slowly getting further and further away.[/I]

Warlock: (Looks like it's time for some risks.)

[I]Warlock continues sprinting, but also pulls out a gun on the backside of his belt, and a small grapling hook secured next to it. He puts the back of the grabling hook in the barrel of the gun, takes a very deep breath, aims it a the train in the distance, and fires. The grapling hook goes flying at a unbelieveable speed, catching up with the train, and a very thin rope sprouting out of it's back.[/I]

Warlock: (C'mon, c'mon...)

[I]Just as the grapling hook is about to get out to full length, it snaps into the back of the train, and before Warlock can react, he's sent flying down the tunnel, gripping onto the gun very firmly. He pushes a button on the gun, and it start's to retract, pulling Warlock closer to the train, and sending him at speeds over 600kmph, a speed which most people would of died under. But even though not much, Warlock is able to stay conscious. After a full minute, Warlock finally reaches the train, and holds onto a handle on the back while putting the gun and grapling hook on his belt. He pulled out his other gun, and pulled open the door on the back. He ran up to Flash, and pointed the gun at his back. [/I]

Warlock: You've been caught Mr. Murakumo...

OOC:
*Looks at Raiha's post* OMG, you actually let Pi meet up with the group! Hip hip, horray!:D

IC:
Pi-You're asking what do we do now? We gotta get out of here! The Hunters are about to fire a huge cannon in this direction! We have to get out of here!

Chole-Who are you anyway?

Pi-Pi Fortune. Now let's move to a safe place before it's too late!

[COLOR=royalblue]Iris: Well then....let's run.

Rev: That seems to be all we do now adays...

Rena: It's fun....*goes to puma form* And it's even more fun like this!

Chole: A sense of humor as twisted as Iris's.....

Sere: Whatever.

Pi: *takes off* Come on![/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]The group raced forward, Iris and Rev as the fore runners.....going neck and neck...[/i]

Chole: Does the deer part make you so fast?

Iris: That and natural strength!

Liam: What about the rest of us humans?

[i]In an instant, Iris had reverted to her deer form and slowed down to Liam's speed.[/i]

Iris: Climb on!

[i]He seized hold of her horns and swung himself on....she immediatly sped up and moved towards the front again, all legs extended...[/i][/COLOR]

[color=green] Mike:Hehe, im better then that

[i] Mike transforms into his Werewolf form, and speeds past everyone [/i]

Mike: Cya later slowpokes!

[i] Mike chuckles [/i]

OOC: Im short on words these days....[/color]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Iris narrows her eyes and charges forward.....matching Mike's speed easily.[/i]

Iris: You're gonna have to do better than that Mike!

Mike: Damn it...how'd you get that fast?

Iris: The White tailed deer can leap uphill as easily as you can run flat out....this is simple enough.....

Liam: WOHOO!!!

Iris: And I'm carrying an extra burden...[/COLOR]

As Iris (with Liam) and Mike raced up the hill, the others were left way behind.

Pi-:eek: What speed!

Chole-*On his Blades*Can't you go faster with those boosters?

Pi-The suit's not fully charged. And I couldn't go as fast as them anyway.

Night-How long till they shoot?

Pi-*Looks at clock* 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...

OOC:
Of all the moments to get WB...:D

Pi-3, 2, 1...

Before he said 0, a light came up from behind them.

Pi-Hurry up! We'll be safe at the top of the hill!

They reached the top, just in time to see the mountain and almost everything close to the hill blow up in a million pieces.

Siren-That was close!

Rena-I want one of those!

Pi-Kids nowadays...:D

[COLOR=darkblue]OOC: I'm really sorry...final's week caught up with me and I haven't been able to check back for a while but now I'm back...thanks for everyone who kept the story alive :D
~~~~~~~~

IC:

[i]Chole skates up behind Pi and gives him a pat on the back[/i]

Chole: Whew! Looks like we made it out alive!

Pi: Uh yeah...

Iris: *Stops and breathes heavily*

Liam: *Jumps off*

Chole: Is everyone okay?

Siren: Someone's missing...

Iris: *Looks around* Sere...

Mike: Where'd she go?

Chole: I hope she's okay...

Lynd: Now the hard task...figuring out where to go after we find her.

Rena: You make it sound like she's fine and safe...

Chole: She's nearby...so is the kid she's taking care of.

Night: Well, we can't go back to Meteo City...

Chole: If we press on forward...it's unmapped territory.

Iris: Exciting...

Mike: Let's go look for Sere...

[i]From the top of the hill, they make their way back down and split up into the rubble...[/i]

Night: *Jumps into the sky* Stay sharp...

[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Iris: *looks around* It seems to be safe enough.

Rena: I'm hungry.

Rev: Me too.

Iris/Siren: :rolleyes: Pathetic.

Chole: Naw, they're just kids.

Rev: I'm not a kid!

Iris: *pats his head* But you sure as hell act like one.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]Chole: (Whew...good thing they don't notice how kid-like I am...)

Iris: What is that Chole?

Chole: Nothing...

Siren: Over here!

[i]Siren uncovers a small patch of rubble and uses a psychic blast to uncover it.[/i]

Rena: Is she in there?

Liam: *Peers in* Hard to tell...

Pi: Hold on...*takes out a photonic flashlight*

[i]Pi shines it at the deep crater in the ground...revealing a blurry figure...[/i]

Pi: Cloaked? Hey...

Chole: *Jumps down* Sere?

[i]The cloaked figure stands up...[/i]

Sere: Don't come any closer...

Chole: Why? It's just us...

Sere: I don't want to get myself involved with you...it's too dangerous for me.

Chole: And what are you going to do...?

Sere: ...

Iris: Chole...is everything alright?

Chole: *Looks up* C'mon Sere...

[i]Sere steps back as Chole advances forward...leaving a trail of blood...[/i]

Chole: You're hurt...we can help...please...

Siren: I wonder what they're doing?

Rev: I dunno...whoever he's talking to...it doesn't look like Chole's scared or anything...

Rena: It might be Sere...[/COLOR]

Flash: SH*T!!

Warlock: Well now, Murakumo. I merely wanted to question you, but now looks like you're in alot more trouble... You're under arrest for Resisting arrest, assaulting a police officer, unlawful discha--

Flash: Holy mother of Jesus!! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!?

[I]Warlock spins around, and points his gun down the dark tunnel... Suddenly, he feels a pain in his lower back, and gets knocked off the back of the train... Suddenly, he hears the humming of the pods magnets, and the train speeds off again, further into the tunnel.... Flash is still leaning out the back..[/I]

Flash: See ya round, Sucka!

[I]Warlock curses, and punches the ground, leaving a small crack in the concrete floor... He looks back up, at the speeding train, and continues sprinting after it... ][/I]

Warlock: (Every tunnel has an end, no matter how far... You'll be caught yet, Hiro Murakumo...)

[I]Warlock continues his chase after Flash, down the deep dark tunnel far beneath Meteo City...[/I]