OtakuBoards

Meteo City 2 (*HV3*)

RicoTranzrig

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole, Mike, and Liam reach the edge of the small city and climb the hill leading to another junction corridor.[/i]

Chole: I hope the others are okay...

Liam: Siren and Night'll do well...Pi, Rev, Rena, and Iris...that's a different story.

Mike: How so?

Chole: Well...Iris is a lot prettier than Siren or Selen...

Liam: How would you know?!

Chole: C'mon...trust me, I can spot out beautiful women in a heartbeat.

Mike: Oh...geezz...

Liam: Anyone gotta scope?

Chole: *Reaches into pack* Here...

[i]Chole puts the scope on and zooms into the market district. He spots Pi joking around with the merchants and Iris getting into a shoving contest with one of the locals.[/i]

Liam: How are they?

Chole: They'll be alright...

Mike: Think we should head back?

Chole: Nah...*Zooms at Siren making her way out of the market with Night and Selen...* They'll be okay...I hope[/COLOR]

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[COLOR=royalblue]Iris: Shut up Rev. Let's go.

[i]They worked their way thorugh the markeplace seamlessly, Rena charming her way through everything......and Rev providing the backup. They finally make it to Chole and the others.[/i]

Rev: Geez......if you weren't so pretty, we wouldn't have as much of a problem!

Iris: So sue me.

Chole: *snicker*[/COLOR]

[color=indigo][i]Night, Siren, Selen and Roux. They walk through the market and see the raiders selling strange items from all around the globe. Night and Siren notice that Selen is looking around nervously...[/i]

Night- Are you okay Selen?

Selen- I'm fine.

Siren-Good, because I don't want you running off. If you try, I'll send Night to find you. The people here won't look twice at a man carrying a woman and a boy on his back...they'll probably want to buy you.

Selen-disgusted-I never was thinking of bolting. I just thought this place seemed familiar.[/color]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole lays on his stomach, holding his scope...[/i]

Chole: Siren, Night, Selen, and Roux should be okay...we'll just give them a few more minutes...

Iris: That's good to hear...

Mike: Oh, if you were here earlier, you would of heard something realy sweet...

Iris: And that would be...

Liam: Oh nothing...*looks at Chole*

Iris: Right...:rolleyes:

Pi: Hey, Siren's got the most experience out of us...why is her group last?

Chole: Maybe they like to take their time...

Rena: When's Roux gonna wake up fully...I wanna play with him...!

Rev: He'll be okay in a few days...give him some time to rest...

[i]Gunfire...[/i]

Chole: *Looks through scope*

Rev: EVerything alright?

Chole: Sh-t...Selen's down...it's her bad ankle...

Iris: Are they in danger...

Chole: No...Siren and Night are helping her up right now...I don't think anyone noticed...

Pi: What was all that gunfire...

Chole: Probably a weapons demo...

Iris: Keep a close eye on them Chole...

Chole: *Sweat starts forming on the top of his head...*

Liam: Is everything okay?

Chole: *Sets down scope* Anyone wanna join me in a rescue attempt...

Iris: :eek: No way!

Chole: They took Selen hostage...Siren and Night are at the ready...but I think they can't do much...

Pi: I'll go...Chole...you too...

Chole: Okay...

Pi: Rev...you stay with Liam and Rena and secure this point...

Iris: And me?

Chole: Come with us...we need a good element of surprise...

[i]The three speed back down the hill and enter the city...[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Iris felt the rage rising in her chest......but supressed the urge to change.[/i]

Chole: Do it!

Iris: Right.

[i]Her body rippeled, and morphed. She charged forward, and stood in front of Siren, shielding her effectively.[/i]

Siren: What's this?

Iris: Resuce mission! I'll talk later!

Chole: SELEN![/COLOR]

OOC: erm. .i transformed? *points waaaay back to the gun dealer incident* I thought i was a human with some weird implant that enables me to conjure lightning :toothy:
-----
*Liam leans against a wall looking around the market*

Liam: seriously weird place. .but I suppose if I could find out what I did when I was being controlled. . .there would be even stranger places. .

Rev: whatever. . get Iris or siren or someone to do something about it. .*keeps scanning the area*

Liam: I dont want to do that. .last time I found out what I had done. .I was sickening. .something I dont want to happen again

Rev: *ignores Liam and looks around* dont worry. .we have more important things to worry about

*Liam sighs and looks around, and with a jolt he notices and realises Rena was listening to each word. Sheepishly he realises that his conversation wasn't as private as he thought*

[COLOR=darkblue][i]As Liam watches Chole at the marketplace...[/i]

Iris: Stand guard...

Chole: Selen...don't you squirm on me...

[i]Chole sets his blades and skates past the raiders holding Selen hostage...in the blink of an eye, she was gone and so was Chole.[/i]

Selen: Hey, let go of me...

Chole: They were gonna kill you ya know?

Selen: They were not...! They were going to take me back...

Chole: You really want to leave this group, don't you? Along with Roux...

Selen: NO...this is...where I grew up...as a kid.

Chole: How'd you make it to Meteo City?

Selen: Desert journey, just like we did. My parent's didn't make it far.

Chole: I'm sorry.

Selen: Don't be...I never wanted to get caught by them...*pulls up leg pant* It's this stupid ankle of mine...always slowing me down, slowing the group down.

Chole: It's not your fault.

Selen: *Tries to get up* See?

Chole: *Helps her up.* We gotta get you to safety?

Selen: I wonder how the others are doing...

Chole: They'll be fine...Roux is with Iris...Siren and Night are in combat...

[i]Chole carefully carries Selen and skates out of the hot zone with all his strength. They make it out of the marketplace and back on the hill where Liam and the rest were waiting...[/i]

Liam: We we're worried...

Rena: Selen...you're okay!

Selen: Yeah...

Liam: Oh...*hands over scope*

Selen: *Looks through* They're not moving...

Chole: Crap...it's a standoff...I'm going back there...

Liam: I'll go with you...

[i]Chole and Liam run back down the hill and into the market...[/i]

Selen: Take them back safely![/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Smoky Joe [/i]
[B]OOC:
I don't exactly understand that stuff about the standoff. Are Pi, Iris, Siren and Night unconscious or something? [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Iris is fine.....she's helping Siren bust outta there...........Pi is with Rena and Rev......and Night is....er...someplace.[/COLOR]

[color=indigo][i] Just as Iris is wondering where Night is she sees two bodies fall from the sky and land in front of her...[/i]

Night-WOOOHOOO!!, I haven't had a fight this fun since I left the City

Iris-Quit screwing around Night, yuor gonna get hurt.

Night- I've been getting hurt since all this wierd stuff began...It is my turn to have some fun and release some aggression.

[/color]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole and Liam take position behind a small building where the stand off was taking place.[/i]

Liam: Stay sharp, kid...

Siren: (Let's see what you got in you Chole)

Iris: Get ready...

Night: More than ever...

[i]Siren, Night, and Iris take position in front of the armed raiders...a stalemate battle where the opposition would most likely win...but not without the intervention of Chole and Liam.[/i]

Siren: Now would be a good time guys...

[i]The raiders begin to suspect something and randomly look around...[/i]

Liam: Got any weapons with you Chole?

Chole: *Takes out combat knife* Besides this and my natural talents...nope...

Liam: *Takes out M92* Lock and load

[i]Liam breaks out of the corner and fires several shots, all hitting the heads of each raider...blood spurts out of their foreheads and sprays into the air violently before they give up in their own pool of blood...[/i]

Liam: Good shot eh?

Chole: I'm not marksman...

[i]Chole sets his skates on and weaves around the remaining group...he takes his newly found blade and slices the throat of a raider. Before the others could take position and fire, Chole was nowhere in sight...[/i]

Siren: I wonder where our friend went...

Chole: *hiding behind one of the shop counters...he closes his eyes and breathes deeply*

Iris: Your turn, Night...before they realize that we're here too...

[/COLOR]

Liam: this thing *holds M92* isn't as good as the old 'gift' tho * black lightning crackles in his hand and dispatches some attckers*

Chole: :D

Liam: *notices gun is empty and pulls a Desert Eagle off a stall next to him* :devil: *takes another and a few clips* *dispatches angry storekeeper brandishing a flamer*

Chole: *shrugs*

[COLOR=royalblue]Iris: :demon:

Chole: Damn...do it Iris!

[i]She leapt over Night and the two charged into the group of raiders....she kicked violently left and right, and quickly impaled several.[/i]

Rena: Let's do it Rev!

Rev: Right. :devil:

Rena: YURIAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

[i]She sprang, claws outstretched...fangs bared.[/i][/COLOR]

[color=indigo] [i]Night soars up into the air. He draws the raiders fire and dodges them easily. He thorws a handful of dirt directly at the raiders, temporarily blinding them. The others were quick to react. Iris unleashed a powerful psychic blast while Liam shot several of them with his M92. Chole weilded the knife well. The first wall of defense crumbled. Night swooped down again and grabbed Chole. They landed right in front of the retreating Raiders and attacked...[/color]

IC:
Pi sat down and enjoyed the show.

Pi-No need to waste energy!:D

After saying this, a raid sneaked (sp?) up behind him and pointed his gun at Pi.

Pi-*Without looking behind him* Don't think you're gonna surprise me.

Raid-How did you...? Doesn't matter, I'll kill you anyway!

At the same time he fired, Pi did a backflip over him and landed behind the raid.

Pi-:smirk:*Arming his 'Launcher* You've got 3 seconds to go as far as possible.

Raid-Yes sir! *Runs as fast as he can*

Pi-*Yelling* Hey, I forgot to tell you! I planted a bomb on your back!

Saying this, the raid went boom.

Pi-:devil:That was much better than watching the others fight. I guess I should help them...*Walks towards the "hot zone"*

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Siren engulfes herself in her own green energy, shielded by stray bullets, she concentrates on powering up...[/i]

Iris: We should save some for Siren...

Chole: *Peeks around the corner and nearly gets shot up* Whoa!

Liam: Heavy fire?

Chole: Umm, you could say that...

Liam: Okay...*reloads* Let me help you...

[i]Liam took Chole's place and jumped out of the corner of the building. He fired a few shots, hitting the face and chests of two raiders before rolling into the other corner. Bullets flew and hit the sand, causing it to rise from the ground, creating small clouds.[/i]

Chole: *thumbs up*

Liam: :wave:

[i]Chole peeked down at the dispatched merchant and noticed a petroleum pack...He disconnected it from the merchant and put it on his shoulders with a few resizings. He breathed in and blew out fire, igniting the tip.[/i]

Chole: Liam...fire some at the sand...

[i]Liam takes aim and unloads 6 rounds on the ground, throwing up a huge cloud of sand. The raiders never saw it coming when Chole pulled the release button on the flamethrower. An inferno of lit petroleum spurt out like a thick goo and ignited on the raiders clothing...[/i]

Rev: *Steps back* Whoa!

[i]Rev held back Rena to prevent her from being engulfed by the flames. Chole continued to do his arson work before the clouds of dust and smoke subsided and he took position behind Liam.[/i]

Liam: Man, don't point that thing at me!

Chole: Sorry...

[i]Chole noticed another horde of raiders coming at them from up the street. He unstrapped the petroleum pack and hurled it at the charging group, exploding on contact with the rough ground. The flames rushed by Chole, scathing his face...[/i]

Chole: :blackeye:

Liam: You okay?!

Chole: Yeah...no one's gonna come through that for a while...

[i]Experienced raiders approached Siren's derilict body, glowing a bright green, the unloaded on her, but the bullets only were redirected by her field...she finally opened her eyes.[/i]

Siren: Time do die :devil:

Raiders: :help:

[i]Siren raised her hand and all her stored up energy converged at her palm...she relaxed and sent the green pulse on it's way, vaporizing anyone and anything around her...a huge crater resulted...[/i]

Chole: *covered his eyes* What was that?!

Liam: No time...I'm sure the others can take care of themselves...we have to get outta here...

Chole: Why?

[i]Liam pointed up...Chole looked around and saw a huge figure towering above him...covered in sand...[/i]

Liam: A machine...

Chole: They really wanna bust us up bad...

[i]Liam takes Chole's hand and pulls him away before the sentry could stomp on him...the pass by Iris and Night...[/i]

Chole: We gotta move!

Iris: *turned around* Oh...

Night: *took off* I'm gonna distract 'em...just get the others outta here! [/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole passed by Pi and picked him up[/i]

Pi: What the?

Chole: We're getting outta here...

Pi: But I was just gonna...

Liam: Just leave it be...that's a nice gun you got there...use it from up on that hill...

[i]Liam, Chole, and Pi trudged back up the hill and take position where Selen, Roux, and Mike were waiting by...[/i]

Mike: It's about time...how's things?

Chole: Shaky...really shaky...

[i]Chole grabbed his scope and zoomed on Iris with Rev and Rena...[/i]

Chole: C'mon...you guys can make it...

[i]The giant sentry wasn't far behind them but Night and Siren weren't going to let anything happen to the three...Siren set up a psychic energy field behind Rena...protecting them. Night flew around and distracted the machine...[/i]

Siren: Night! You'd better get outta here...I can take care of this...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Iris: Well then....

[i]She turned human again and stood next to Rena.......charging her energy.[/i]

Rena: Gonna biff the naughty raiders? :D

Rev: You certainly have a way with words......

Iris: :demon: LIBTERTINE!!

[i]As she spoke, a huge, 7 pointed magic circle appeared in front of her.....releasing bolts of energy in 7 different directions.........knocking out dozens of raiders.[/i]

Rena: Cool![/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole helped up Pi and Liam and joined up with the others...[/i]

Chole: Everyone's here except for...Night and Siren...they're covering our escape...

Liam: Hold up...Iris, Rena, and Rev aren't here...

Chole: But there were right behind us!?

Pi: They aren't now...

[i]Chole breathed in and blew out flames. He caught some on his hand and threw it straight up in the air, lighting up the entire city...it was time for them to go...[/i]

[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Iris: That's the signal! Let's get going!

[i]Iris leapt into the air as a deer and was followed closely by Rev and Rena in her puma form.......[/i]

Chole: Let's go!

Iris: Follow my trail.

[i]She took off.......moving at a blinding pace, leaving her tracks in the burning sands below......[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole lit up as they entered the northern corridor of the city...[/i]

Night: Siren...

[i]Night swooped down and picked her up before any of the raiders could get a lock on them.[/i]

Liam: They're giving chase...

Chole: Pi!

[i]Pi stayed behind the entrance of the cave, waiting for Siren and Night to fly by.[/i]

Night: Nice to see you Pi...

[i]Night soared at high speed into the corridor...Pi used his laucher to blast a chunk of sand...blocking the raider's way...[/i]

Pi: Whew...

[i]Pi sprinted hard to catch up...[/i]

Chole: I think we're safe for now...[/COLOR]