OtakuBoards

Meteo City 2 (*HV3*)

RicoTranzrig

[COLOR=darkblue][i]The sentry reached the barrier created by Pi's launcher and it punched it, cauing a huge sand blast to run through the corridor...[/i]

Chole: Do you hear something?

Siren: *Looked behind her* Move!!!

[i]The group picked up speed trying to get away from the rushing sand...[/i]

Pi: How come there's so much?!

Siren: The cave's collapsing.

Iris: How much further is this thing?!

Chole: Hopefully not that long...

[i]Chole looked for any crevices on the roof of the corridor, any cracks of light...he scouted ahead and came into a small space with several cracks on the roof. The rest caught up with him...[/i]

Chole: Pi...

[i]Chole pointed up and Pi followed. He raised up his laucher and fired a few rounds. Sand began to rain down upon them. The sun shone...[/i]

Siren: Great, now how do we get out?

Night: I can try taking everyone...

Siren: I only have strength to take one person...

Pi: Me?

Siren: Whoever...I was hoping for someone a bit lighter...

[i]Rena hid behind Iris and Roux hid behind Selen...[/i]

Night: Heh...

[i]Night transformed and crouched down. The sand from the corridor was approachin at a slow pace...but it was eventually going to catch up to them.[/i]

Pi: We gotta move!

[i]Pi climbed on top of Night and held onto his shoulders, Mike and Liam hooked onto each of Pi's legs, followed by Rev, Selen, Roux, Rev, and Rena.[/i]

Pi: UGH! This was a bad idea...

Night: Hey, at least we're gonna live...

[i]Night lifted off slowly and flapped his wings with all his strength. The others hung on tightly as they passed the threshold and were standing on the sand...leaving Chole and Siren inside the cave, quickly filling up with the sand.[/i]

Chole: Sad isn't it? A dragon that can't fly...

Siren: *Held out her hand* It's not sad...you can do without flying...other things make up for it.

[i]Chole took her hand as she began to ascend without the help of wings...only her mysterious energy field that engulfed both her and Chole. They raised up slowly with Siren's eyes closed and Chole looking up at her with a longing curiosity...[/i]

Chole: Siren?

Siren: ...

[i]Siren suspended herself and Chole in midair. She concentrated her energy and spread the green light across the hole in the desert ground. Sealing it completely...[/i]

Chole: How?

[i]After her energy dissapated, she set down on the ground softly, letting go of Chole's hand.[/i]

Siren: It takes dedication...

Iris: Are you two okay?

Chole: *turned around* Whoa!

Iris: What?

[i]The group turned around and saw not an endless desert, but an endless blue of water...[/i]

Pi: Nice...

Liam: I wonder if there's anyone living around these places...

Chole: It's worth a try to look...*sat down and breathed in the cool sea air*

Rena: Haha!

Iris: Don't get too excited Rena...

Siren: Hmmm... (I hope Chole doesn't wonder too much about me...)

Roux: *Let go of Selen's legs and looked out into the ocean*

Rev: You are a shy one aren't you?

Selen: There's not turning back now...

[i]The team began their walk towards the beach, feeling the ocean wind press against their bodies. Night was still breathing heavily from the flight and Siren kept her distance from the others. Chole ran along, playfully becoming a child again. He coaxed Roux and Rena to come play with him...[/i]

Chole: C'mon! Roux! Rena!

[i]Rena shouted and ran over to Chole who caught her and spun her around. He set her down and they both looked over to Roux.[/i]

Selen: C'mon Roux, don't be shy...

[i]Roux peeked between Selen's legs, looking at the smiling faces of Chole and Rena. He shyly walked over...Chole and Rena grabbed his hands. Roux smiled and they started runnning towards the beach.[/i]

Iris: Those kids...

Selen: Chole's older than me and he still manages to act like a child.

Pi: That's because he is one...

Liam: What do you mean?

Siren: Chole...he's different...he grew up in the hands of the innocent. He's lucky he doesn't indulge in the darkness of the world.

Rev: Is there something that makes him that way?

Siren: Maybe it's his youth, or his lack of exposure to evil...which is why I told Iris not to get involved with him.

Iris: But why keep his innocence...?

Rev: Wait, you like Chole?!

All: *falls to the ground*

Iris: Yes...but I never really acted on my emotions.

Pi: Do you know something about Chole?

Siren: ...yes...

Pi: How?

Siren: I'm not in liberty to say yet.

Liam: C'mon, he's not here...

Siren: No...

Iris: *kicked around the sand* What's up with Chole...why are you stopping me from showing him my feelings?

Siren: Because he's lost so much he loved...he knows so much sorrow...he's lost his family...all his past friends...Ten...everyone...

Iris: How do you know about Ten?

Siren: I was in the camp with you...

Pi: So wait...he's blocking all that stuff right now?

Siren: Correct...

Liam: Doesn't that seem unhealthy for Chole?

Siren: Yes...if he keeps it inside him...he'll break...but if you get emotionally involved with Chole, Iris...everything will come back to him. All that he knows...he won't be the playful kid he is right at this very moment.

[i]Iris concentrated her eyes on Chole running around the water with Roux and Rena...[/i]

Iris: (I can do what I want...)

Siren: Iris...don't forget...

Iris: Okay...

[/COLOR]

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

siren moved father away from the group and sat in the sand warm from the sun

siren: [I]and he's not the only one wiht secrets... if they found out what i really am... i don't know how much longer i can stay here... mother help me... i don't know what to do...i can't protect them forever and they're becoming suspicious of me...[/I]

rico if you have a plan pm me

OOC: Wow, it's been a while since I've posted . . . thanks for not forgetting me! (I'm blaming my absence on my dad because it's true; he tries to ground me from the Internet . . .) Oh yeah--Roux is 11 . . . I don't think he'd be looking from behind my legs . . . unless he's really short or I'm really tall . . . :sweatdrop:

*~*~~''

[COLOR=darkblue][I]Selen walked along the beach, her hands clasped behind her back. Stopping several feet away from the group, she turned and stared back down the beach. She smiled slightly as she watched Chole, Rena, and Roux playing happily in the sand. She was happy that Roux was feeling better, but nothing could ease the worry that was in her heart. It had been a long time since she had felt worry; heck, it had been a long time since she had even felt anything at all! She shivered, even though the sun was warm on her skin. A constant feeling of fear hung in her bones, and she couldn't shake it off. She hugged herself, and turned away from the group. She couldn't help it, even though the group had done everything in their power to help her, she still felt like a burden to them. They didn't need her, they had Roux. Roux, well, Roux was special; more special then anyone would know . . .[/I][/COLOR] They don?t need me anymore . . . [COLOR=darkblue][I]Selen walked, then started to run, her panther form taking over. She didn?t know where she was going, or who she was, all she knew was that something was pulling her, and she was forced to obey. Someone else was fighting for control, but she wouldn't let them. She had to obethvoi . . . her thoughts started to blur together as a seeping pain ran the entire length of her sleek body. As her panther form started to recede, Selen found herself falling to the ground, a dart in her shoulder. She lay there for a while, until the drug overtook her, and she slept. Unknown to her, a small group was waiting near, a dartgun still smoking, waiting for nightfall.[/I][/COLOR]

*~*~~``

Whee . . ! The plot thickens!! Trust me on this one . . . don't rescue Selen! I have a plan that I need to, what's the word, execute. (The plan will reveal a little 'bout Selen's past)

[color=indigo][i] Night soars into the air, he hasn't been to the sea since he was a small child. He soars uo into the air in his human form and punges into the ocean. The rest of the group is talking to Chole, but Night doesn't feel much like talking. Being a loner most of his life, he isn't comfortable being around people for this long. It is nice to be alone if just for a few minutes. When he surfaces he notices that everyone else on the beach looks distressed, so he swims to shore.[/i]

Night- Whats Wrong?

Liam- Selen is gone.

Night- Did anyone look for her?

Pi- Well Siren is exauhsted and can't fly, an you were in the ocean.

Night-Damn...[i] Nigh takes off but he soon realizes that it is useless...Selen didn't leave any prints...she is long gone.[/i][/color]

[COLOR=royalblue]Iris: Dammit.

Rev: Any ideas?

Iris: Let the others play for now....

Night/Pi: Deception?

Iris: No, they deserve a rest. And we need one too.

Rena/Roux/Chole: :D

Siren: *crosses her arms* Well.......alright.

Iris: Come on Siren, I need to talk to you.

Siren: [i]F*ck....she knows.[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]Siren: I think we have more pressing matters to attend to...like, finding Selen...

Iris: She couldn't have wandered off far...

Siren: How can you say that...? She's a valuable part of this group...

Iris: Sorry...but we can't do much now...we'll go look for her later. She probably just wants some time alone.

Siren: Perhaps...

Iris: Now...you know something about Chole that forces you to advise me that I shouldn't get involved with him...why?

Siren: You're not going to listen to that advise, aren't you?

Iris: I can't go against what I feel inside me...

Siren: You know the reprecussions of this...correct?

Iris: I know as much as you tell me...

Siren: GAH!

Iris: You gonna talk now?

Siren: Chole...is Chole...the innocent one...

Iris: IS that a title he's earned or do you just call him that.

Siren: Either way...I care about him deeply...I wouldn't want anything to break his poor little heart.

Iris: Why are you protecting him...he barely knows you...

Siren: But I know him...

Iris: How?

Siren: When the time comes...I'll tell you...

Iris: ...why not now...no one else is listening...

Siren: If I tell you...will you leave Chole the way he is?

Iris: Maybe...

Siren: You really like the boy huh?

Iris: ...

Siren: Why?

Iris: I can't say...

Siren: Hehe...tell you what...if you tell me why you like Chole, in front of him...just us three...I'll tell you why you shouldn't...

Iris: :flaming:

[i]Siren turned around and walked towards the beach, calling Chole...he waved and ran towards her in trunks. Roux and Rena followed, eventually diving on the hot sand. It was time to relax, have fun...be marry...but they knew that Selen was gone...but where had she gone? And for what reason did she have to cover her tracks? Iris and Siren had other things on their mind...particularly with Chole. Why was Siren so intent on stopping Iris to show her true feelings? But Siren knew that could all wait until later...she gathered the group and instructed them to find supplies for camp...[/i][/COLOR]

IC:
Pi walked up to the beach and watched the horizon. The water splashed on his boots and some birds flew above towards lands unknown.

Pi-:) What a beautiful afternoon. It's hard to believe that we were in a fierce battle seconds ago. *sigh* I wonder if there are places where peace exists like in Celes...

[COLOR=royalblue][i][Iris fummed silently, but kept her own council. She walked off, and gathered some firewood, then walked back and turned to Chole.[/i]

Iris: Please?

Chole: *FOOM*

Iris: *crackle* Thanks.

[i]She held her hands over it, and quickly ran over to Rena. Grabbing her wet clothes....and drying them over the flames.[/i]

Rev: You're a mother......

Iris: Point being?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole dipped his feet in the water next to Pi...[/i]

Chole: Maybe...somewhere out there...

Pi: I've never been around this place before.

Chole: I don't think any of us have...

[i]Liam walked by and joined in their conversation...[/i]

Liam: Hey...

Chole: We're just wondering what's going to happen to us...what other people we're gonna meet...stuff like that.

Liam: You know...I think Siren might have a clue.

Pi: But you know her, she loves surprising us.

Chole: Haha! That's true...making the trip more fun for us...

[i]Liam and Pi thought about what Siren said...[/i]

Liam: Chole, I was thinking...

Chole: Huh?

Liam: When was the first time you met Siren...

Chole: Hmm...:rolleyes: I think right before we left Meteo City...why?

Pi: Umm...OH I can't help it!

Liam: Pi no...Siren told us not to tell...

Chole: Tell me what?

Pi: Yeah...but he's our friend, he deserves to know...

Liam: Oh...boy...

Pi: Siren...she knows you Chole...really well...

Chole: How can that be?

Pi: I dunno...my thought is that she's been monitoring your movements for a while or she knows you as a baby...then she left... Either way...she's intent on keeping you safe.

Chole: That's nice of her...

Pi: Nice...I'd say that's suspicious...

Liam: Paranoid...it's best not to think about it right now...

Chole: No but I want to...I saw Iris and Siren talking...Iris was pretty agitated...

Pi: Uhhh...that's another thing...

Liam: Pi...don't say it...

Pi: Iris...li-

Liam: Oh..boy :nervous:

Pi: She likes you...

Chole: ....

Pi: Iris...

Chole: ...

Pi: Likes you...

Chole: *feints* :sleep:

Liam: I told you...[/COLOR]

[color=indigo][i]Night sits awat from the rest of the group...there is something about Siren, something odd about her. He knows she is holding back from the group...everyone knows that. But Night is not sure where her alliegence lies. It isn't with the people who are trying to wipe out the Hybrids but Night doesn't think it is with the group either...

Night- "She must have some ulterior motive..."[/color]

[COLOR=darkblue]Night: *Saw Chole on the ground...*

Pi: Chole...wake up...

Night: He okay?

Liam: Not at all...

Pi: Liar...he'll be okay...just needs breathing room...probably swallowed too much water..

Liam: Now who's lying?

Night: ...It's Siren, isn't it?

Pi: Oh yeah...he speech back there wasn't too comforting...

[i]Rena and Roux surround Chole also...[/i]

Rena: Is he gonna be okay?!

Night: Of course...

Chole: Ugh...

Liam: Where'd Iris and Siren go? Rev too...[/COLOR]

Chole: *looks at the others* dont tell me. .you don't know either. .

Liam: Nope not a clue :D

Chole: *anime fall*

Night: mebbe we should look. .

Liam: why not? *pulls out the two desert eagles and cocks them, places them back in their holsters*

Pi: wait. .

[COLOR=darkblue]Pi: I don't think weapons are neccesary...

Liam: Just in case...

Chole: OH yeah...I just remembered...stupid me...

Liam: What?

Chole: They're right there...

[i]Chole pointed to where the campfire was. There they saw Iris and Rena setting up their wet clothes close to the fire and Rev sitting down.[/i]

Pi: Where's Siren?

Chole: Well...let's go ask her...

Liam: Are you going to ask her something else Chole...;)

Chole: Oh ...hmm...okay...

Night: I'll go scout out for Siren...

Pi: Yeah, I think that'd be a good idea...we gotta talk...

~~~~~~~~

[size=1]OOC: Stormwing...I'll give you the plan in a bit...[/size][/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Iris stoked the fire, then pulled off Rena's dried clothes. She tossed them over, then pulled out Roux's and tossed them to him.[/i]

Iris: *sits back* Yep, it's official........

Rev: You're da mommy!

Iris: Don't say it like that please.......

Rev: What?

Rena: :haha: Yeah! MOMMY!!!!!!

Roux: :confused:

Iris: -_- Say that one more time either of you, and you're going for a swim in the ocean, fully clothed.

Rev: :demon: Try it.

Iris: :devil:

[i]She tensed her legs, then leapt powerfully, over the fireplace, and into Rev's lap, hitting him *cough* below the belt, then dragging him by the shirt collar.........he struggled, then kicked her back. She released him, then transformed and kicked him into the ocean.[/i]

Rena: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!! :D

Roux: :D

Iris: :flaming:[/COLOR]

[color=indigo][i] Night is desperatley trying to find Siren...[/i]

Night-How come I can never find anyone when I need to...first Selen now Siren. I wonder where she wondered off to. This is getting ridiculous, I am going back.

[i]When he returns to the camp he sees Iris dragging Rev into the ocean. Rev is playfully kicking and screaming...[/i]

Rev-Come on Iris stop it...*Iris throws Rev into the water, then walks back to the sand. Rev follows her back coughing*

Night- What was that all about?

Rev- Well you see Iris is...

Iris-Shut up Rev!!!

Rev- Whispering...a Mommy

Night- What do you mean Iris is a Mommy?!??!

Iris- Iwarned you Rev *Iris trows Rev back into the water*[/color]

[COLOR=darkblue]

Night: Sigh...*walked away*

[i]Chole walked over to the campfire and saw Rena staring into it...[/i]

Chole: Rena!

Rena: Chole!

Chole: *took a seat beside her* So what's your mom up to?

Rena: She's not my mom...but :D she shure does act like one.

Chole: Oh yeah...have you seen Siren...

Rena: Yeah, I saw her talking to Iris a while ago...I think she went off to think or something.

Chole: Think?

Rena: I dunno! Don't ask me...sorry...I'm not good at these things.

Chole: It's okay...she'll probably come back when she's done.

Rena: Yeah...*sigh* Umm...

[i]Rena squirmed and reached for her back.[/i]

Chole: What is it?

Rena: Can you button the back for me? :D

Chole: :rolleyes:

[i]Chole walked around Rena and sat beside her...[/i]

Chole: Did Iris ever tell you...

Rena: That she likes you?

Chole: Umm...yeah...

Rena: Nope...

Chole: ??

Rena: I can just tell...remember that time when you were crying and all and she was there with you...she held you...but it wasn't like the way she held me...

Chole: I see...

Rena: *punched Chole* Lucky...

[i]Rena and Chole joked and laughed before Pi, Night, and Liam came to check up on them...Roux sat beside Rena as they rested their feet and warmed up...[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Iris: *sigh* *seals Rev's mouth shut* me.

Pi: Can you cook?

Iris: Is the pope catholic?

Liam: FOOD!!

[i]She pulled out her backpack and threw it on the ground, she pulled out fruit, cheese, lettuce, and a variety of other vegtables.[/i]

Pi: Isn't there any meat?

Iris: I'm a white tailed deer............what did you expect? Venison?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]The group watched the sunset going down the clear waters of the north...[/i]

Pi: Who's gonna cook...

Rev: Mom?

Iris: Shut up!

Chole: If no one's gonna cook, I'll do it...

Liam: You can cook, Chole?

Chole: Yeah...

Night: Who taught you?

Chole: Some by myself...some by Ten...erm...

Iris: '^_^' *sweatdrop*

Pi: Nevermind that...

Rena: What's for dinner?

Chole: It depends what's here...fish, probably...

Iris: Yuck! Fish!

Chole: Don't like seafood?

Iris: Didn't you just hear my rant?

Chole: Okay...I guess Pi has some delicious rations you can eat...

Pi: :D Hehehe...

Chole: I'm going to fish...

Rena: I'm gonna watch...

[i]Chole borrowed some flexible wire from Pi's pack and took the wheels from his blades and swung it around...and wrapped the rest on Pi's launcher...[/i]

Night: Looks strange...

Chole: If we actually had a fishing pole...

Rev: Couldn't you just use the knife that you got?

Chole: *takes it out of his pack* This?

Rev: Yeah...unless fishing from the pole is all that you can do...

[i]Chole dropped the tangle of string and took off his shoes and rolled his pants up. He took out his knife and ran towards the water...again, Rena and Roux followed...[/i][/COLOR]

IC:
Pi-Old school fishing!:D

Rev-Let's see what he's got.

After a few minutes Chole came out of the water with a "shish-kebap" of blue fish with red and black liones all throught their body.

Iris-Eww...

Night-Great!

Pi-Blue shoaps! I've heard of them!

Chole-Are they any good?

Pi-They are, if you like lethal poison...

[COLOR=royalblue]Iris: *bolts down salad* Stick to veggies, you'll live longer.

Roux/Rena: *snort* :haha:

Iris: Gee.........and I'm that funny?

Rev: No, just as-

Iris: :demon:

Rev: Nevermind........

Chole: So, how do we get rid of the poison?

Pi: Um........[/COLOR]