OtakuBoards

Meteo City 2 (*HV3*)

RicoTranzrig

OOC: Kuso... If this RPG wasn't so friggin awesome, I'd be outta here [i]so[/i] fast... Rico, you owe me one week's worth of RPG summary, so I know what the heck is going on... ;)
-------------------------

[I]Flash spun around the corner, his Magnum shining silver under the glow of the Arena lights... He squeezed the trigger with force, and a single Platinum bullet sped with both feroucis velocity and deadly accuarcy... The projectile hit it's mark, and the Arena fighter fell to the ground, a stream of crimson flowing from his back... Flash slowly raised the barrel to his mouth, and blew away the smoke... He spun the gun around by the trigger, and slammed it back into its hostler, on his belt. The crowd was an ocean of sound, some booing, some cheering... Alot of money had been placed on this deathmatch, and Flash was the victor. The Arena gates opened, and Flash walked out, triumphantly. He didn't stay long. As he walked through the Prep room, and out into the Winner's Arena, he grabbed only a bag slumped in a locker, and a hoverdeck placed awkwardly at the bottom. He threw the deck on the ground a few feet ahead of him, and did a small running jump onto it. The Hovering board began to pick up speed, carrying Flash at just over 40km/h, hovering at roughly 10 inches off the ground... Flash swings around the door, and begins to head towards the Meteo Shower bar, and catch up with the band.

As Flash speeds through the dark Meteo City streets, he feels something... He's not sure what it is, but he can sense it's presence.. He slows down, and cautiously looks behind him... Nothing. He continues on his way, carefully looking around him on his way. Suddenly, as he quickly banks around a corner, he can see a dark figure in front of him... He has no time to stop, and slams into the creature in front of him... Before he even knows what's going on, he's on the ground, with a bright light in his face, and looking down the barrel of a gun...[/I]

Voice: What are [i]you[/i] doin' out so late, kid?

[i]Flash readies himself, and does a backflip, with amazing speed and dexterity. As he flips, he draws his M29 Longbarrel, and lands, pointing the gun directly towards the dark figure..[/i]

Flash: The question is... What are you doing out so late?

[i]The two stand there for a few minutes... There is total silence as the two figures point their guns at each other for roughly 10 minutes on the dark Meteo city street... After about 10 minutes, the figure puts his gun down, and walks into the light of a street lamp, above them... He's wearing a badge, on what appears to be a specialty Flak Jacket.. Everything about him looks very official, and he slowly pulls out a small ID tag, with the Meteo City Police Department logo stamped on it... The man's face is printed on it, along with some other details...[/i]

Warlock: Warlock Dune, Meteo City Police Department. I think you have some explaining to do, kid.

Flash: (SHÎT! What to do, what to do...)

[i]Flash's brain reels with panic... Last time he'd had an incident with the police, he nearly got the Arena found. He would also have been locked up, were it not for Julian's Law degree. Flash doesn't have time to plan anything, so he does what his instincts tell him to... Run. He grabs his hoverdeck, and throws it on the ground behind him... He sprinted for it, hearing shouts and calls from Warlock as he began to pick up speed... As he rushed off down one of the many alleyways in Meteo City, Warlock didn't even run after him... He ran foward a few paces, but then decided just to forget it..[/i]

Warlock: ...Stupid Kid...

[i]As Warlock turns, and goes back to doing his night shift, he notices something on the ground... He crouches down, and picks it up... He holds the Silver Gun in his hand, and gets a grip on it... He puts it in a spare hostler on the other side of his belt... He turns around to where Flash sped off, and mutters a small laugh... He continues on his shift, walking around the barely-lit Night streets of Eastside Meteo City... Off in the distance, the lights of the Meteo Shower Bar shine brightly, as Flash quickly comes to a stop on his deck, and quickly runs indside... He looks around, but no-one's there. Then he notices Marco sitting down in a far corner of the bar, playing with a handheld video game console... Flash chuckles to himself... It's not everyday you see someone as big as Marco playing with such a small thing. Well there was that one time... With that guy... and that... *shudder*... Flash walks over to Marco...[/i]

Flash: Whatcha playin', Marco?

Marco: Wha!? Oh, Hiro! 'bout time you showed up.

Flash: What's up? Where is everyone?

Marco: They all went to bed. It's nearly 4:00am, and we've got a show tommorow!

Flash: Oh, right. Then why are [i]you[/i] still up?

Marco: Huh? Oh.. Uhh... *clears throat* I uhh, couldn't sleep, s'all.

Flash: I think you're obsessed with your new Handheld system.

Marco: You don't know whatchu talkin' 'bout, Fool. It uhh... *clears throat again* ...Helps me relax, s'all.

[i]Flash laughs. He says goodnight to Marco, who replies with a grunt, signalling that he is deep in gameplay... Flash shakes his head, smiles, and walks up the stairs, and across the glass corridoor, into his apartment... Far down below, someone is watching him... The person holds up Flash's Silver gun, and points it at the glass corridoor...[/i]

Warlock: Found you...

[i]Warlock raises the gun towards the sky, and then puts it back in his hostler... He walks off, into the shadows...[/i]

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

siren crouches and laughs insanely... then suddenly she springs off the side of the mountian unfurling night black wings... grabbing a man she dragged him into the air

siren: now...unless you want to be blasted into oblivion, after excruciateing(sp) pain of course i have some questions i want awnsered...well?

in awnser another man turned and blasted a neat fist sized hole through her wing with some sort of gun... siren taken off guard fell sevral feet before landing of a juting pillar of rock

siren: * censored... this is a very longgg string of swear words... not for childrens ears* that wasen't very nice!!

[COLOR=royalblue][i]In the same moment, Iris sprung forward as a huge white tailed deer, and Rena leaped onto her back, as a small, yet feirce black puma. She crouched, then raised her tail to give her more balance, she bared her powerful fangs and grimaced.[/i]

Rena: Blood and Vinegar........

Iris: Then death. :devil:

Rev: What a happy child......

Rena: I get it from Iris!

Siren: *lands* And me!

Chole: :rolleyes: Oh good greif.

Iris: She does not get the violent side from me.............

Rev: I must be a bad influence then....[/COLOR]

OOC: Flash, don't worry, you'll get your summary, though I'm...busy, busy, busy...
~~~~~~~

[COLOR=darkblue]
[i]Siren returns[/i]

Chole: *Charges up*

Iris: What are you doing?

Chole: Getting ready for battle...

Lynd: I don't think we're going to win with brute force.

Chole: I know...we hit them...hard, and take off.

Night: I think this towns a bit surrounded.

Siren: Perhaps these caverns serve more than one purpose.

Selen: How so?

Iris: Anything...hideout obviously, escape route hopefully.

Liam: It might be a good idea if we did...

Chole: The observatory might be a good location...

Mike: Underground might be better.

Chole: Okay then...

[i]The group scales the mountain in search of a third road leading down the slope...[/i]

Liam: Find anything?

Selen: *Looks at sleeping boy* He's not gonna last much longer.

Siren: Great...just great...

Night: I'll take care of you two...

Selen: Thanks a lot...

[i]Selen hops on Night again as they launch high above the sky, looking down at the group and approaching troops.[/i]

Chole: *Pokes around the corner* Over here!

Rev: Yes!

Rena: Yes!

Iris: Copying Rev huh...

Rena: :D

Lynd: Let's head inside...

[i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Iris: I've worked with kids longer.

Siren: Yeah...go ahead.

[i]She leaned over and took the boy up in her lap. She cradled him as gently as a mother could, and slowly decended into his mind....[/i]

Rena: *nudge* What's she doing Rev?

Rev: She's looking at his mind.

Rena: Why?

Rev: Search me.

Rena: *shudder* No thanks.

Rev: It's a figure of speech!

Rena: Oh.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Chole: Let her concentrate!

Siren: Oh.

[i]Like a harpist plucking strings...Iris delicatly searched the boy's mind....finding things relevant, and thingst that were of no consequence....he fell alseep quickly, and breathed lightly.[/i]

Iris: His name is Gerome. He is hungry....and wishes he had his mother to comfort him...

Chole: Anything else?

Iris: He's got a closed mind...if I goa ny deeper, it could hurt him.[/COLOR]

OOC:
:D I knew you'd come back Flash!

IC:
Pi watched as the team managed to defeat some of the Hunters.

Pi-:) Not bad! I guess they won't need my help.

?-You think this will work?

Pi-???

Pi looked towards the city and saw a huge high-tech cannon. A group of Hunters where working on it.

Hunter1-Of course it will work! This weapon was made to destroy tanks with triple shielding!

Hunter2-Those shames of society won't know what hit them!:devil:

Hunter1-*Towards the Hunter controlling the machine* How much longer till it's ready?

Hunter3-Ten minutes!

Pi-:eek: I have to tell them! They may be strong, but they're no match for [B]that[/B] !

Pi ran towards the foot of the mountain and Boost-Jumped towards the cave.

OOC: ack WB!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY??? lol
--------

Liam: *watches Iris* weird power. .I am staying away from that. .too many personal things i dont want to share. .

*hears Iris say that Geromes hungry*

Liam: here *throws an apple* all i've got

[COLOR=royalblue]Iris: *catches apple* How can he catch? He's asleep!

Liam: :D Forgot...:D

Rena: He's cute.

All: :eek:

Iris: Aren't you a bit young to be liking guys Rena?

Rena: I'll be 10 in a few days...

Siren: Don't rush your youth...

Chole: Because you'd be missing out.

Iris: And stay away from Gerome...he's got enough on his plate.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Iris: I wouldn't advise that.

Liam: Why?

Siren: Snippers'll pick off your head before you take one step.

Liam: Oh really?

Iris: Watch...

[i]She quickly ripped off a part of her shirt and wrapped it around a rock. She tossed it out the cave's mouth, where it was immediatly blasted apart by a gun shot.[/i]

Rev: Cool marksmanship.

Liam: :eek: Okay, I'll stay right here......

Chole: Never learning for yourself....

Liam: I've a visual person!

Selen: And a foolish one at that...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]Chole: So...we're surrounded with really no way out?

Iris: Let's concentrate on that later...

Chole: I wonder why he won't wake up...

Rena: Beats me...

Siren: Chole, you're capable of telepathy, am I right?

Chole: Yeah...

Liam: Maybe you wanna give it a try.

Chole: Nah, I'll probably hurt him even more, let him rest for a while.

Selen: He's been like that ever since I rescued him...

Chole: That was a few days ago!

Night: ...

Selen: Your point?

Lynd: Selen, what happened to him anyway?

Selen: We got into a little fight with Hunters and parts of the house collapsed on us...

Chole: *Crouches by Gerome and checks his head*

Rena: ??

Chole: I think I know why he's not fully waking up...look...

[i]Iris looks down while Chole parts Gerome's hair, exposing a huge gash and a dark patch of skin[/i]

Iris: no...

Chole: It's hard to tell how bad it really is...but...it would have been better if we left him with professionals.

Selen: And let him get captured? No!

Chole: Better then letting him die...

Selen: He would have died anyway!

Chole: *Looks down* Ten...

Iris: Chole?

Chole: Excuse me...

[i]Chole gets up and runs deeper into the cavern, away from the light of the fire...he sits by the wall in the dark and starts to cry...[/i][/COLOR]

OOC: Care to continue the storyline a little sometime?
~~~~~

[COLOR=darkblue]Iris: Poor Chole...

Night: I wonder if Ten was that woman in the lab that watched from above.

Iris: Yeah, that's her...

Liam: What was she like?

Iris: I dunno...

Siren: Let's just let Chole cry his eyes out for now...

Selen: So insensitive...

Siren: Go comfort him if you want...it won't make that much of a difference.

Mike: Our matters are to Gerome (Roux)

Lynd: How is he?

Rena: I hope he's alright...

Rev: Well...who knows medicine stuff...

Siren: *Looks into the dark recesses of the cave*

Iris: Siren? You know something?

Siren: I just might...

Night: Well, maybe if you share it...might help...

Siren: ...no...it's nothing...just my old mind playing tricks on me again.

Selen: Huh?

Liam: He won't hold out long if he doesn't have anything to eat or drink...

Selen: ...

[i]Everyone looks down at Gerome (Roux) by the fire and watches him wither away...[/i]

Rena: *Tears come down her eyes...and she hids her face by Rev's leg*

Rev: There's gotta be something we can do...[/COLOR]

[color=green] OOC: Im a little lost
----------

[i] Mike stands up [/i]

Mike: I need to see something, i say we fight! Not let his death be in vain! Kill all of them!

Iris: :devil: You know i will...

Chole: In honor, of him and Ten.....

Rev: I will fight

Lynd: Me too

Mike: Lemme go first....

[i] Mike transforms into his werewolf form [/i]

Mike: *growls* Come and get it!

[i] Mike charges outside and tries to attack the hunters [/i]

Mike: AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!![/color]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Siren pulls back Mike...[/i]

Siren: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!

Mike: Whoa?

Siren: Whoa!

[i]A hail of bullets land where Mike would have been if Siren did not pull him out of the way.[/i]

Siren: It's better to run than to fight, for now...

Mike: ...

Chole: *Sigh* The kid's not dead yet...but he will be if we don't take care of him in a warm place...

Night: I'll go scout again...look for an exit to this cave...

Liam: Good...I'll keep guard here...

Selen: Same...

Siren: Mike?

Mike: ??

Siren: Maybe you and Chole should go and look around with Night...

Iris: Me and Rev?

Siren: Your choice...Rena stays though...

Rena: *kicks dust*

Chole: Mike...

Mike: Coming...

Rev: I'll guard the front...

Siren: Oh...this is confusing...

Iris: Let's go...

Mike/Chole: Right...

[i]Mike, Iris, and Chole chase after Night in the dark cavern...[/i][/COLOR]

OOC: Cool, thanks Rico. Can I upsize that summary, and get some fries with that as well?

That's right, Smokey Joe. I'm back, and better than I was previously!
----------------------------------
[I]Flash opens his eyes... They're stilll blurry, but he can see light streaming in through the blinds over the windows.. The faint chirping of some birds outside is another reminder that it's time to get up... He walks over to his cupboard, and pulls out a bomber jacket and some baggy blank pants... He puts the bomber jacker on over his black T-shirt, and stumbles around as he puts his belt around in pants. He walks out of his room, and into the massive Lounge... Kenji is sitting on a couch, tuning up some of his gear...[/I]

Flash: Hey, Kenji.

Kenji: Oh, hey Hiro. Just woken up?

Flash: Yeah.

Kenji: Man, you look tired, what's the problem?

Flash: What? Nothing, I'm fine.

Kenji: You sure? Didn't you sleep well? We have a performance today, bro.

Flash: Yeah... There was an.. incident last night...

Kenji: ...I see. What happened?

[I]Flash sits down in an armchair, and tells Kenji all about the Arena, the Cop he bumped into, and the stand off... [/I]

Kenji: Woah, and you didn't get caught!?

Flash: I was lucky I guess..

[I]Suddenly, the main door swings open, and Marco runs into the room... He looks a little worried...[/i]

Kenji: What's up, Marco?

Marco: Hiro, Kenji! Something's going on over at Meteo Shower!

[I]Hiro jumps to his feet...[/I]

Hiro: Do you know the officers name?

Marco: Wha'?! I wasn't listenin' for his name...

Hiro: Dammit, man! Did you hear his name!?

Marco: Jeez Hiro, calm down! I think it's Lock something... I dunno...

[I]Flash thinks... Could it be Warlock Dune? The Cop who nearly arrested him the night before? But that's plain impossible! How could he know where--hiro glanced over at his wardrobe... He ran into his room, and nearly ripped the cupboard door from its hinges... He fumbled around, and then saw what he had been dreading... his holster... empty... He cursed, and walked out into the Lounge...[/I]

Flash: Dammit... Guys, I guess I'll just have to show my face... He knows I'm here... He probably knows everything about me, now.

Kenji: What!? How?!

Flash: He found my gun.

Kenji: What?! The M29e Longbarrel Magnum? The Silverlight?!

Flash: Yeah, whatever you wanna call it.. When there's only one of something, it's pretty easy trace it... If you can find it... And I was stupid enough to leave it behind...

Marco: Damn... Hiro... Good luck, brutha.

Flash: Heh, thanks Marco.

Kenji: Hiro, play it cool. You've done stuff like this before.

Flash: I know, Kenji... I know...

[I]Flash walks across the room, standing tall... He opens the main door, and walks through the large glass walkway, connecting the Meteo Shower bar and the band's apartment building. Although it didn't seem like an apartment building. It was like a multi leveled, abandoned warehouse, transformed into a giant house in the east side of Meteo City... Were it not for Julian's rich parents, they most likely wouldn't own this piece of prime real estate... Flash pushes through the double doors at the end of the walkway, locked to the general public, only Flash and the rest of the band are allowed through... Flash looks down the staircase... There, standing at the bar, is Warlock Dune, accompanied by a couple of MCPD special officers... Kaesia glances at Flash, and puts out a smile, as if to tell him that everything is okay... but Flash can see the worried expression on her face... Warlock turns around, and sees Flash... He grins, and walks over to Flash... The officers follow him...[/I]

Warlock: Hello, Mr. Murakumo.

Flash: Hello, Mr. Dune.

Warlock: I understand that [I]this[/I] is yours?

[I]Warlock reaches into his left holster, and pulls out the M29e Longbarrel 'Silverlight', and gives it to Flash... Flash looks at it.. It seems polished... He cocks it, and opens the gun. It's unloaded, but when he left it, it was unfortunatley fully loaded...[/I]

Warlock: That's a nice Gun, Mr. Murakumo.

Flash: One of a Kind.

Warlock: So, Mr. Murakumo, perhaps you'd like to explain why a 15 year old boy is travelling around at 3:00am on a hoverdeck with a fully-loaded M29eLongbarrel?

Flash: ....

Warlock: Something you'd like to share with us, Mr. Murakumo?

Flash: ....

[I]Flash turns around, and notices Marco and Kenji standing up at the doorway, looking down at him and Warlock... They both look worried...[/I]

Warlock: Mr. Murakumo, I'm afraid we're going to have to take you to the station...

[I]Flash looks back at Marco and Kenji... Marco turns his head, and curses... Kenji looks down, but Flash just smiles back at him, with a menacing look on his face...[/I]

Kenji: *whispering* Don't do it, Hiro...

Marco: *whispering* Kenji, what are you talkin' 'bout?

Kenji: *whispering* He's upto something...

Marco: Aww, Sh*t...

[I]Flash sprints out the door, and round the corner... Warlock shouts at the guards, and the proceeds to follow Flash... Meanwhile, Flash has jumped up onto the roof the Bar, and is waiting... He watches Warlock run down an Alleyway, out of site, and then jumps off the roof... He sprints across the road, barely avoiding traffic, and walks in the door to the ground floor of the Warehouse... The Garage. As he shuts and locks the door behind him, he sees Julian underneath one of his classic cars, tuning it up... Julians all-time favourite hobby. Actually, it was more of an obsession than a hobby. Flash ran upto Julian, who slid out from under the car when he heard Flash's footsteps... [/I]

Julian: Hiro, what's going on?

Flash: Julian, I'm taking the Train.

Julian: The Train!? But that's only for emer--

Flash: This [I]is[/I] an emergancy, Julian.

Julian: I see... Well in that case, can you at least tell me what's going on?

Flash: No time. Ask Kenji.

[I]Flash runs across the Garage, to one of the many large pillars along the northern side of the room... He places his hand on the concrete, and it opens up... He steps inside, and it closes again, shooting Flash down 3 floors in a small tube... As this happens, there is a loud knocking sound from the Garage door... Warlock shouts to open the door... Julian complys, and walks over to the door, and unlocks it... Warlock runs into the garage, and looks around... He spins back around, and looks at Julian...[/I]

Warlock: Where's Hiro?!

Julian: Well, he came in here... I don't know where he went... Must of left through that door over there.. *points to the door on the eastern side of the garage*

Warlock: Thank you...

[I]Warlock continues in his persual of Flash, whilst Julian goes back to his classic cars... And all the while, Flash is boarding a secret underground train, that runs from the Garage all the way to an undisclosed location..[/I]

------------
OOC: 7000+?! Man, I'm pushing it. These posts are big, even by my standards!

[color=indigo][i]Night heard the others running behind him. He was concerend...[/i]

Night- Did something happen?

Mike- Nah, we thought we would help you scout for an exit, it was getting kinda stuffy there anyway.

Night- Is the child alright??

Chole- He is still out cold, but, with a little luck he'll be okay.

Iris- Have you found any possibilities.

Night- I think I hear water in the caves. Hopefully there is an underwater river in this cave.

Chole- That would be great, but it may be difficult to navigate the river, the rapids can be pretty intense...

Mike- Well we have to find the river first[/color]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Iris quickly transforms and follows Night closely...They run through the twisting caverns, and come out onto the other side of the mountain...[/i]

Iris: So.....this place does have an exit...

Chole: But it's a sheer drop from here on out.

Iris: I can jump it.

Night: And would you make it alive?

Iris: *shrug* Sure. And Revelanar can Fly, so can Siren....we could do it in short trips. You and Siren carrying people....and I can give people a free ride.

Chole: Sounds a bit dangerous...

Mike: But we sort of ....don't have a choice...the boy has to get something done for his wound.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]Chole: He should go first...

Iris: Of course...

Mike: I'll go get them...

Night: I'll be waiting...*looks down at the rapids and gulps*

Iris: If you can't handle it...there are others...

Night: No...I'll do this...

Chole: Selen's probably going to go also...

[i]Mike comes back with Selen, holding Gerome[/i]

Night: I'll take you two...

Selen: Thanks...

Chole: *Reaches into pocket* It might get dark so...

[i]Chole breathes fire into a small lantern with tough string[/i]

Chole: Take this with you...

[i]Chole reaches around Night's neck and ties the lantern around...[/i]

Night: I feel so...special...

Chole: Good luck!

[/COLOR]

[I]Outside the garage, Warlock quickly reached down to his police walkie-talkie, which already had several voices coming over it. Quickly pushing a red button, and lifting the walkie-talkie to his face, Warlock began to speak into it.[/I]

Warlock: Suspect is somewhere on the east side. I repeat, the east side. I want everyway out watched!

[I]Still running, Warlock clipped the walkie-talkie back to his belt, and scanned the area around him. While caught up checking to see which way Hiro could've gone, his foot caught onto the edge of a manhole, and sent Warlock sprawling down.[/I]

Warlock: Goddamnit...

[I]Warlock was about to get up, when he heard what sounded like a train passing underneath.[/I]

Warlock: What the...?

[I]Warlock quickly got up onto his feet, and lifted it up, letting it drop noisely onto the ground. He grabbed onto a ladder in the hole, and slid down it. He landed at the bottom, and got out his gun. It was a sewer, a long tunnel disapearing into the darkness at both ends. Warlock put the gun back in it's holster, and got out a small flashlight, flicking it on. He started to walk to the left, in the direction of the garage, when he spotted a weak point in the wall.[/I]

Warlock: Hmmm...

[I]Standing in front of the weak spot, which already seemed to be crumbling, Warlock brought his right foot back, and kicked in the middle. It instantly crumbled all around, and Warlock jumped though, right into a high-technology, small, subway-type tunnel.[/I]

Warlock: He must be escaping on some sort of train...this does just keep getting better and better...

[I]Warlock began to run in the direction of Flash's train, his walkie-talkie somehow floating up to his face.[/I]

Warlock: I'm persuing the suspect through some sort of subway tunnel. Get to the van and follow my GPS signal...hopefully it'll lead us somewhere interesting...

[I]The walkie-talkie began floating back to his belt, acknowledgments blaring through it's speakers. Putting on a burst of speed, Warlock ran on...[/I]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Mike detransformed and climbed onto Iris's back. She motioned for him to grab onto her antlers..........and once he had a firm hold........she backed up aways, then leaped forward in one jump......clearing the cave and landing lightly on the ground.....[/i]

Mike: Wow...

Iris: :smirk: Go on.......I've got another couple of trips to make......

[i]She let him of, then she turned and bolted back up the hill, easily jumping past the rocks and steep cliffs.....[/i]

Rena: My turn!

Iris: Climb on Ren...[/COLOR]