OtakuBoards

Meteo City 2 (*HV3*)

RicoTranzrig

IC:
Arta-We have to do something!

Pi-Well, I already alerted the police while you were unconscious, and I got something for you...

Pi left the room.

Arta-:confused:

He returned with a box.

Arta-This looks familiar...

When she opened it, she found an Armor-Suit and 2 claws.

Arta-Wait a minute! You took this from the Treasure Vault!

Pi-:) That's right. That's what our Great-Uncle Cyo used.

Arta-So I guess we will have to hunt down the thief, right?

Pi-Yep. I can't trust the cops with that disk.

They both left the house and headed to Safiro, the nearest area.

OOC:
I need to explain something about Celes. Movi and Safiro used to be towns, but, since the whole continent became 1 huge city, they are now counties.

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[i] Mike notices the rooms [/i]

Mike: Hmm, exactly 6 rooms, incredible.... And weird, sorta.

Chole: Okay, everyone pick a room

[i] Mike goes to room 3, Alpha walks to room 6, Chole goes to room 1, Lynd, goes to room 4, Iris goes to room 5, and Rav goes to room 2. [/i]

Mike: Room 3. Looks nice,

[i] Mike opens the door, and looks at the room [/i]

Mike: Perfect, a window view, bathroom, a phone, a bed, a lamp, a clothes rack. Ahhh, and to top it off, the view, with the water touching the the window frames making it look like its the window, its beatiful.

[i] Mike touches the water, and sticks his head in [/i]

Mike: *bubble* Cool *bubble*

[i] Mike takes his head out and goes on his bed, and does stuff [/i]

Ralvenar walk into room 2, and looks around for a moment. A smile breaks across his face. He takes off his trenchcoat, and throws it on the bed, revealing those special braces that hold his two glock's, and his daggers, over a black vest. For the first time in a while, he notices the biohazard symbol on his left arm. He takes the brace off, and puts takes out the weapons. He stores the brace neatly in a drawer, and puts one dagger under his pillow, one gun and one dagger in another drawer, and the last gun under his bed. He looks again at his tatoo.

Ralvenar: Man..... I almost forgot I had this.

Ralvenar walks over to his window, and looks out of his window. He sees a bustling metropolis of underwater houses..... with lights as far as his keen eyes can see.

Ralvenar: Damn, this place must be bigger than Meteo!

OOC: Meteo city? weird. .i thought i was in with the others :confused: ah well. . .
---------------------------------------

*Liam sits on the kerb thinking about the days events until a small van drives past with the same markings on it as his room had. .*

Liam: :wow: uh oh. .*shrinks into the alleyway* I've gotta get out of here. .

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole sits down in his room and relaxes his body...[/i]

Chole: To be away from it all...

[i]He looks to the left and sees a computer terminal...[/i]

Chole: I wonder what's up back at the city...

[i]Chole turns on the computer and tries to access the Meteo City network, but to no avail.

"I didn't think I was going to reach Ten anytime soon. The government probably placed a blackout of all communications...yet, I still knew that somehow...Night and Ten were still alive in there..."

[/i][PHP]To anyone who can hear me...this is Li** I'm in Meteo...trying to run....Hybrids...being ki....*static*[/PHP]

Chole: Who in the world?

[i]"I receieved an anonymous A-Mail (Audio) from a man...I'm not sure how it got to my console but it was probably transmitted all around the continent...from the tone of his voice, I could tell that Meteo City was in deep trouble...It's citizens anyway...we had to go back..."[/i]

*Chole gets up from the bubble chair and takes a walk around the house...looking for his Aunt Faye...*[/COLOR]

[I]Sere ran and ran, fear overpowering her common sense. Never had she been caught, and she wasn't about to be either. She was scared, she admitted it, and fear swam before her eyes . . . or not . . . Selen plowed headfirst into a young man her age. She stuttered her apologies, and looked behind her. The thugs from that weird Black Lightening group were closing in on her, so she turned, ready to run. Something flashed in her mind. An event of lightening, and that boy was there. She turned, grabbed his wrist, and ran, offering no answers to his baffled questions. It was now her mission to keep this kid and herself alive . . . she worked for noone else but herself now . . .[/I]

[COLOR=darkblue]Faye: Oh, hi Chole...

Chole: Hi...umm, I've been wondering...have you heard of what's been going on in Meteo City lately?

Faye: no...why?

Chole: Long story...but that's why we're here...

Faye: Vacation?

Chole: No...insurrection...

Faye: But...why? Meteo City is a respectable town...

Chole: Or so everyone thought...

Faye: I see...*Looks out window*

Chole: I still have good friends there...they might need my help...

Faye: I wish I could help you...but we can't risk anything with anyone...it's too dangerous for Celes...

Chole: Do you know anyone who might be able to help us?

Faye: Mercenaries come around here everyday...bound to find some info...

Chole: Yeah...

Faye: Tell you what...I'll make a few V-mails...you go gather your friends and tell them to get their gear ready tomorrow...

Chole: You're kicking us out?

Faye: I'm sorry...your fugitives...and Meteo City's military forces are extremely well, compared to Celes...we leave at day break...get some rest...

Chole: We?

Faye: ;)

[i]Chole runs back upstairs and knocks on everyone's door...[/i][/COLOR]

[color=darkblue][size=1][i]Alpha rummaged through the clothes, not finding really of his intrest. Most of the clothes heavy retro. He slammed the draws in, cracking the dresser. He wanted to change. Get into some better clothes. He needed to get back to Meteo City. He wished he had taken some items, clothes, collogne, weapons. He wanted that stash of guns. The M16, the HK-3, the .45, the G18, and his 9MM Barretta. He sighed heavily, and looked out the window, leaning on the sill. He snapped his head around, and walked to the door, opening it, just before Chole knocked the door. Chole did, however, rapped on Alpha's skull.[/i]

Alpha: :drunk: Owwies...
Chole: :laugh: :blush: :cross: Sorry bout that! *giggle snort laff*
Alpha: O.o[/size][/color]

*closes stolen transmitter*

Lauria: *holds door* hurry Liam! they'll get through soon!

*BANG* *Lauria falls lifeless to the floor*

Liam: Lauria! NOOOOOO!

*Amoured SWAT team barge through as Liam runs out the window leaving Laurias lifeless body*

SWAT1:boy suspect target leaving, girl suspect terminated

???: very well. .

[i] Mike is awaken by Chole's knock on the door [/i]

Mike: Who is it?

Chole: Its me Chole, this is important open up.

Mike: Right

[i] Mike unlocks the door, Chole gets inside [/i]

Mike: Now what is it?

Chole: We leave at day break, pack up.

Mike: Why?

Chole: Long Story, ill explain on the way

Mike: Thanks

[i] Mike packs up and waits for everyone in the front of the house [/i]

Mike: Ill wait for everyone here.

[i] Faye comes thru the door with her luggage [/i]

Mike: Faye... Your coming?

Faye: Yes.

Mike: Ok

[i] They sit and wait for everyone to pack up [/i]

Chole opens the door to Ralvenar's room. Ralvenar instantly kicks his gun up from the floor, catches it, and points it at Chole. However, after realising who he is,he puts the gun back.

Ralvenar: Sorry, force of habit.

Chole: No problem. We are leaving at day break, get ready.

Ralvenar grabs his daggers and his guns, puts them in his weapon brace, and fits that over his shoulders. He puts his trenchcoat on.

Ralvenar: I'm ready. You didn't exactly give me a chance to pack.

[COLOR=royalblue][i]As Rev stood up, Iris appeared next to him. She leaned on the doorjam and laughed.[/i]

Rev: What's so funny?

Iris: And to think that guys tell girls that they take too long to get ready.

Chole: Why? What did you do?

Iris: I got into bed, and slept, then I woke up three hours ago and sat around. All I did was throw my jacket on.

Rev: Yeah yeah, we're all very impressed.

[i]She winked at him roughishly, then they walked out to the others.

Iris: You're very amusing Revelanar.

Rev: So....?

Iris: Just thought I'd let you know.[/i][/COLOR]

Ralvenar grinned, then leaped at Iris, put her in a headlock, and gave her a playful noogie.

Iris: Hey, get off!

Ralvenar: :laugh: sorry....... couldn't resist!

Ralvenar starts walking away chuckling, and Iris trips him.

Ralvenar: Whoa! *hits the floor* :laugh:

Iris: Oops, sorry about that......... :devil:

Ralvenar jumps up, and brushes his trenchcoat down a bit.

[color=indigo][i] Night is perched on top of one of the buildings in Celes. His body is asleep, whatever is controling him knows his body needs rest. Night is awake, however, and he thinks he's figured out a way to break free of his captors. He knows that he can escape his prison while his body is asleep, but every time he tries something pushes him back into his prison.

He wonders about the song...will the song be able to put his body as well as his captors to sleep long enough to free himself. He tries but the entity controling him was ready for it and pushed him back into his cell.

Night (thinking)-I have to wait until my they are otherwise occupied ...daybreak, the thing is waiting for daybreak. That will be my chance...[/i][/color]

[COLOR=royalblue]Iris: You're so young Rev...

Rev: Look who's talking!

Chole: What? Our 18 year old wonder named Iris?

Iris: :naughty: Say your prayers Revelanar.

[i]She pointed her hand at Rev's head and shouted. Immediatly, his hair stood on end, charged with energy.[/i]

Iris: ...ooo...dancing air.

Rev: You should look in the miror sometime.

Iris: I know my hair is a disaster. It's always like that.[/COLOR]

OOC:
I'm still suffering from WB, but I'll try to make this post a good one;) ...

IC:
Pi and Arta went to Safiro, where they found no clues of the thief.

Pi-:flaming: I can't believe it! A whole town and nobody knows!

Arta-Not even in the pawnshops...

Pi-Maybe by the southern coast towns we can find him.

Arta-:) Good idea!

And so they went to the coastern towns...

OOC:
Lame post, huh?:D

[color=indigo][i] Daybreak....Chole, Faye and the rest of the group
exit the elevator and return to the city streets. Little do they know that a hybrid with murderous intentions is waiting for them...

Night's body is poised to attack Chole and the others. Locked in the cell of his mind Night realizes who is prey is. Chole!!! He knows that struggling to free himself will be useless right now, he has to wait.

Nights body swoops down to attack Chole. At the same moment the true Night begins to sing, he feels his body falling asllep and losing its motor skills. He struggles to regain control of his mind and his body, all the while singing and putting his own body to sleep. His captors give up, unable to fight the power of Nights lullaby.

Night falls 35 feet to the ground, landing unconscious at Choles feet. His mutated Hybrid traits begin to regress...[/i]

Chole- Night???[/color]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole runs down to Night and pulls back his hair...[/i]

Iris: Who's that?

Chole: A friend...

[i]Chole touched his forehead for a second...taking in his memories from the past few days...[/i]

Lynd: Is he okay?

Chole: He's poisoned...or rather his mind is...

Faye: I'll go call in a transport...all of you wait at the edge...

Rev: Okay...

Chole: I'm going with Night...

Faye: Fine...

[i]Chole takes his cellular phone and calls in a transport while the others depart for the entrance...[/i]

Chole: Don't worry, you're going to be okay...

Night: Chole...

Faye: ....*looks at Chole*

[i]The transport finally comes in and picks up the three. It launches and takes them to Celes infrmary...[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Iris: Is there anything we can do for him?

Nurse: Nothing so far. We still have to run a few tests.

Iris: ...........great..........

Chole: *sigh* We should've noticed sooner...

Rev: We had no way of knowing.

Iris: I could try.........to reach him.

Chole: I already did.

Iris: But you and I are two different people. Maybe I can reach him in another way.

Chole/Rev: .......like?

Iris: I'm a girl, and I've worked with frightened children for a long time. I've been empathic with them, maybe I can be empathic with Night, just on a deeper scale.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]Chole: Well, you could give it a try...but he just won't respond...

Iris: I see...*puts her hand to his forehead*

Chole: Umm...do you know what your doing?

Iris: Sorta...it couldn't be too hard, could it...

Chole: Just kidding...do whatever...

Faye: Chole!

Chole: What!?

Faye: That was rude...

Iris: ...*shakes her head and closes her eyes*

Rav: Good luck Iris...

Chole: And I thought you guys were supposed to be with the others...

Rav: *Shrugs*

[i]"So I sat down and watched Iris 'try' to reach Night's mind...it was amusing to see her concentrate so hard. Just like in the movies...not that I watched any good ones lately. I could feel Night's mind pushing back, but slowly giving up...whelp, she'd done it...except that when he opens up his 'shell' all hell might break loose in his mind...but, only time can tell..."[/i][/COLOR]