OtakuBoards

Shinigami Dance

2010DigitalBoy

[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][B]Name[/B]: Aeru (pronounced ah-ay-ru)
[B]Gender[/B]: Female
[B]Apparent Age[/B]: 12

[B]Personality[/B]: Aeru is easily saddened and cries a lot, but she has a constitution strong enough to help her continue on. She is very playful and enjoys mingling in human affairs as well as playing a sort of matchmaker for couples that she watches. She is very careful in her duties toward helping wandering spirits that are too attached to something in life and helping them to be free.

Aeru is sometimes picked on by other shinigami for being so soft and crying all the time, though none would deny that she is an excellent, hard worker and always does her job well. She is usually very enthusiastic, but when she is sad, she wears her emotions on her sleeve.

[B]Eccentricities[/B]: Wherever Aeru floats about, she always has a dance in her step. During any quiet moment she sings or hums and whistles and always has a song in her head.

[B]Familiar[/B]: Aeru's familiar is a furry black cat with bat wings that flies around her named Joe. Joe is very cynical and makes fun of Aeru, though he is also her best friend and always around to help her out. Joe wears a red collar with a bell attached.

[B]Appearance[/B]: [IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b269/MetalSonic700/momo.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR]

Name: Kiyura

Apparent Age: 17

Personality: Kiyura is a lazy bum who hates mingling with the human world becauze everytime he goes there, he has to do his job as a shinigami. He never wanted to go back to the human world because he thinks that everyone is the same thinking about themselves and it is futile to go there and help out. His true reason is that he doesn't want to kill anyone even spirits. He is looked down by his peers since he doesn't stand out much and he does little things and often fails when he is on the job. He always get laughed at whenever Blu is with him so he only goes with Blu when he has a job to do.

Eccentricities: He is always seen sleeping on top of the roof. He is often throwing his familiar like a ball or sometimes throwing it like a school bag. He really llikes sleeping on the job and if possible abandon the human world. But his true reason is he doesn't want to see the other people suffering because of another person's greed or goals.

Familiar: His familiar is a white cotton plush ball with large blue eyes with a pair of antennae. He calls him Blu. His familiar has the ability to sense spiritual presence on the human world. Also blu doesn't know how to speak except for Kyuuu~

Appearance: He looks like this when in not in action and tops it off with a black coat when he is on the job as a shinigami [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i284/mushrumluver/ththcutie1.jpg[/IMG]

[B]Name[/B]: Alexander Ma'Shala Goes by Alex
[B]Gender[/B]: Male
[B]Apparent Age[/B]: Appears to be seventeen

[B]Personality[/B]: Clueless. Even though Alexander understand his job just fine, when it comes to talking to other Shinigami as well as humans he just doesn't understand why anyone would be unhappy or sad or feel anything but content over how things are meant to be.

Alex, given the chance will spend all his extra time in the human world, getting to know people, especially those who he has been sent to send on to the next world.

[B]Eccentricities[/B]: Loves human stuff like games, anime, romance novels. He drives others up the wall by wanting to discuss them at length since he finds the intense emotions portrayed in them fascinating. Even if he really doesn't understand that much or hasn't seen or done much with any of that type of stuff.

[B]Familiar[/B]: Nall, male, dragon. Though Nall looks like nothing more than a furry cat that can fly and speak. He's actually a dragon. When he's not in his smaller form that is. But unless it's needed, he prefers to stick to the smaller form since it allows him to be with Alex all the time, even when he's in the human world since so long as he doesn't fly, most people don't realize he's nothing more than a cat.

His real name isn't Nall, but ever since Alex discovered that he looks nearly identical to a dragon named Nall from a video game called Lunar, Alex gave him the name Nall. Something that Nall, with a disdainful snap, will tell you is due to some stupid human seeing him and shamelessly using his likeness for that silly game.

The fact that Alex changed his appearance to match the male character from that game is something that irritates Nall to no end. And he's quickly learned to hate any form of fan girl who realizes what they look like when they are out in the human world.

[B]Appearance[/B]: [URL="http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1488/alexanderqs9.jpg"]Alex & Nall[/URL]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="goldenrod"]Bah! Way to go Rach! You just had to go and use Lunar pictures and references. XP Now I have to join just to do this:

[B]Name[/B]: Lucia - She does not have a last name
[B]Gender[/B]: Female
[B]Apparent Age[/B]: Hard to tell, depending on her mood she'll look anywhere from 17 to 25. At times she will give the impression of being ageless.

[B]Personality[/B]: Mysterious. She shows little to no emotion at all. She simply does her job without much thought. Lucia does find humans fascinating in the sense that they are forever in denial of the cycle of life, searching in vain for a way to escape moving on.

She's also calm and collected, very little ever startles or surprises her. Her only interest in the human world is the actual world itself. She likes nature and things that are untouched by humans.

[B]Eccentricities[/B]: When she is not required to work, she likes to travel around the world visiting sites to see how they have changed. Her only emotion that will show up from time to time is irritation over careless destruction of the world. Destruction that is done in the name of profit. She finds visiting such places somehow soothing and it annoys her to find things that have changed since her last visit. Other than natural change, that she is fine with.

[B]Familiar[/B]: Ruby, female, dragon. Ruby is also a dragon like Nall. When she's not in her smaller catlike form that is. If not for her pink appearance people would think she was just a flying cat. Unlike Nall who takes himself too seriously, Ruby is frivolous and outrageous. She's the exact opposite of her mistress Lucia.

Her favorite pastime is twitting Nall over his given nickname, especially since like Nall her appearance is used in the sequel of the Lunar game he was used in. And unlike Nall she finds it flattering that a stupid human acutally remembered what she was like well enough to model a character after her.

So much that she adopted the name Ruby from the game and insists on being called by that name instead of her true name.

[B]Appearance[/B]: [URL="http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/9082/lucia01cn7.jpg"]Lucia and Ruby[/URL] | [URL="http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/2815/1ebbj2.jpg"]Lucia at work[/URL] | [URL="http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/8134/17ebky3.jpg"]Lucia relaxing[/URL] [/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR="Red"][B]Name:[/B] Markus

[B]Gender:[/B] Male

[B]Apparent age:[/B] Mid to early twenties. He claims he's 24 when he's with the mortals.

[B]Personality:[/B] He smiles alot and likes to be in a good mood for the most part, but the honest truth is that he's really lonely. He hates being a shinigami and spends as much time as he can on earth with humans. He doesn't know how to express his feelings well, but he does the best he can.

He likes to tell jokes and always tries to help anyone he can in anyway he can. He hates watching people die and he hates having to be the one to take them away. He is a shinigami that hates being a shinigami.

[B]Eccentricities:[/B] Being a somewhat akward person by nature he often tries to tell jokes when he's uncomfortable witha situation. He finds hard things easier to deal with when people are laughing, even if it's at him instead of with him. As such, at rather inappropriate moments he tends to do some rather odd things to try and get a rise out of those around him.

[B]Familiar:[/B] He has a small red fox named sly to act as his traveling companion. Sly is perhaps the only person that Markus opens up to. Sly likes to tease him and call him a wuss, but he still manages to be a good friend to him when he needs it. Sly enjoys practical jokes and is always in trouble for just that. Fortunatly he's quick enough to make a quick get away when he's about to get caught, so he rarely ever does get caught in the act. But people usually know it's him regardless because he has no composure. As soon as he's called out on it he starts laughing hysterically, which usually only upsets the confronter more.

[B]Appearance:[/B] [URL="http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c384/GeneOutlaw/Tanner.jpg"]Markus[/URL] and [URL="http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c384/GeneOutlaw/ABfox.jpg"]Sly.[/URL][/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][B]Name[/B]: Shalua Hibikime
[B]Gender[/B]:Female
[B]Apparent Age[/B]: 21

[B]Personality[/B]: Shalua is very adamant and rude yet inside; caring. She doesn't get heartbroken when someone makes a rude comment toward her, as she usually fires back even harsher. She will visit her shinigami buds to laugh with and play with them, but she sometimes ends up arguing with them. But she hangs around humans mostly, and loves to watch animals prounce around.

Because she acts rudely toward others, she can exacerbate an already troublesome argument. When threatened by someone or something she will not cowar, and she always stands her ground. She will defend those she loves at anytime and doesn't stand for them getting abused.

[B]Eccentricities[/B]: Shalua loves to eat bugs. When she finds a moth that is dead, she sticks it in her mouth and chews away, despite all the dust. She will even eat cockroaches if she finds them. Others find this disgusting except her pet crow Yutuko who will eat them along with her. Shalua likes to get hit too and finds getting slapped to be very sexy.

[B]Familiar[/B]: Yutuko or (Tuko as she like to be called) is a quick to quiet crow with a very strange sense of humor. She has been a lifelong companion of Shalua's. With dark black wings and a smooth beak, Yutuko laughs at pain and sorrow often, and rarely laughs at anything that is funny. but she does tend to chuckle when Shalua is in a quarrel. despite that, Yutuko doesn't talk often because she finds no reason to, but when she does talk she calms Shalua down a bit. Yutuko wears a black ribbon around her neck that she hates, but Shalua thinks it's cute, (pronounced you-two-ko)

[B]Appearance[/B]: [URL="http://media2.playstadium.dk/img/auron/DoC/karaktere/Shalua.JPG"]Shalua[/URL][/COLOR]

[COLOR="goldenrod"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][quote name='2007DigitalBoy'][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]This should have been said before I guess, but Prem, there is no shinigami world in this rp. Shinigami live on earth, they just sort of fly around and do their job or whatever. No home base.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]I was wondering about that since I got the impression that though the Shinigami were not always visible, they didn't have a separate world per se.

Also, I've edited my post with two more pictures. One is what Lucia appears like when she's doing her job and the other is how she appears when she's mingling with humans. [/FONT][/COLOR]

• 2 weeks later...
[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]Grr... no one else wants to sign up? I thought it might be a problem to start this at the same time as Project Starship >_< In any event, I'm just gunna leave this open a day or two more in case this bump has any effectt, but otherwise, I'll just take what I've got.[/COLOR]

[FONT=Arial][SIZE="1"][B][U]Name:[/U][/B] Nathan
[B][U]Gender:[/U][/B] Male
[B][U]Apparent Age:[/U][/B] 32

[B][U]Personality:[/U][/B] [indent]Curious, in a word. Unpredictable, in another. Nathan has as many personalities as one could imagine, and he switches freely between them at his slightest whim. Most often he is calm and amiable, preferring the security of the wall at his back when indoors, and he has no qualms inflicting his somewhat dry sense of humor onto those around him; but he is not averse to sudden outbursts of randomness, nor to long periods of silence or solitude. When he is not in conversation, his mouth is set in a smooth, quiet line.[/indent]

[B][U]Eccentricities:[/U][/B] [indent]Nathan is very, [I]very[/I] blue. Even his leather dress shoes are bright blue (think Ryan Stiles, from [I]Who’s Line[/I]). In fact, the only item of his wardrobe that is not blue is the soft black satin scarf he keeps around his neck. He seems to derive some small degree of amusement from his attire, ostensibly due to his peculiar hair pigmentation. As he himself has said on more than one occasion, all of his hair is blue. All of it. Somehow, though, he can blend into a crowd as if he was just another normal-colored person.

Nathan’s favorite game is [URL="http://private.addcom.de/meder/3dschach/image6.gif"][COLOR="Blue"]tri-dimension Chess[/COLOR][/URL]. Unfortunately, he is also one of the very few on the planet who actually knows how to play the game, so he is generally confined to walking through various strategies and maneuvers by himself when he plays; he has been known to spend hours on end at this diversion. His personal set is composed of sapphire and frosted emerald pieces, and the obsidian boards, set on a crystal frame, alternate with ruby tiles. Where he came by the set, he will not say.

The odd protrusions from Nathan’s hat have netted him almost constant incredulous questions. Although he probably has a legitimate story behind them, he likes to blow off the attention by saying that they make him look elvish. He has never been seen without the hat.

His scythe is actually more of a sickle. It is thirteen inches long from butt to blade, the latter of which curves for about eight inches itself, and he keeps it hung on a strap on his belt, concealed by his blue suit jacket.

Nathan has an incredible soft spot for peach cobbler…preferably with real butter.[/indent]

[B][U]Familiar:[/U][/B] [indent]In keeping with the general stereotype, she is a feline: a short-hair Russian Blue (ironic) with pure gold eyes and an upside-down triangle of white fur on her chest. Her name is Isen, and she is highly possessive of her shinigami companion.[/indent]

[B][U]Appearance:[/U][/B] [URL="http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs17/f/2007/129/8/c/Pokemon__Gen_by_SilentReaper.jpg"][COLOR="Blue"]Nathan[/COLOR][/URL].[/SIZE][/FONT]

Name: Ethan

Apparent Age: 26

Personality: Ethan is a loner at heart, he doesn't interact with the humans inless he has to and even then only to do his job. He rarely interacts with the other shinigami as well. He perfers to just float around and explore things on the planet.

Eccentricities: Ethan picks up coins on the ground no matter what kind they are and throws them into the n earest body of water.

Familiar: Falcon named Hesh

Appearance:[IMG]http://http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs11/i/2006/212/f/8/Guys_by_KawaiiYasha.jpg[/IMG]
sorry about not finishing it but I have limited time and have to return to work, will edit when I get back.

[quote name='2007DigitalBoy'][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]Have I ever told you guys how much I love you? XD [/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]Awwwww, he wuvs us!

Wait a minute, he only says that when he wants something from us! *runs away screaming* Wait why do you love us?[/COLOR]