Alexa Posted January 2, 2002 Posted January 2, 2002 [COLOR=chocolate]I guess most people are too old for playhtings, but even though I'm 13, my fave plaything is a sweet little rabbit toy that my mother got me when she was pregnant with me, named Betsy. Don't ask. What are yours?!?(Oooh, my GBA, PS2, *I'm a spoilt brat* Computer and collection of marbles) they're interesting if you have imagination. O.o'[/COLOR]
Navi Posted January 2, 2002 Posted January 2, 2002 Ahhhh. I have lots of 'playthings'. My only method of transportation because walking is boring, Im not paying 75 cents for the bus, and my pride is too big to ask for a ride anywhere: my skateboard. When I have time I play with my game consoles. Im pretty fond of my pastel chalk though...but I always end up getting it all over myself.
Anna Posted January 2, 2002 Posted January 2, 2002 *sits and thinks*......................... *thinks some more*.................... 'plaything'?? Hmm, I don't really........... [i]play[/i] with anything. I do find amusement I suppose...... like, just listening to music makes me content. Heh, 'cause usually that leads to me singing along, and then eventually dancing in my room or whereever I am, and I'm in my own little world. ^_^ Or I'll go online if boredom gets bad enough. Only if I'm maimed beyond normal physical function will I watch TV. ....hmm........... *thinks some more*............ I'll read mangas, books, write letters, poems, songs, whatever. Now, mind you this is if it's like, raining and I can't drive anywhere. ......... [size=1]like now....><[/size] or else I just leave the house before I go crazy.
PiroMunkie Posted January 2, 2002 Posted January 2, 2002 [SIZE=1]Hrmm.... this computer I guess, it where I spend most of my time, if not all of it. If I'm not here than I'm playing Nintendo or Playstation, so ya. :p[/SIZE]
~Videl~ Posted January 2, 2002 Posted January 2, 2002 Hmmm, I've not had toys in a long time so apart from my computer I guess my only plaything is my slippery willy. It's a rubber gell type....urm floppy thingy.....*sweatdrop*. :o Ok I can't describe it but they were really big a few years ago, thats what we called them but I don't know what the proper name was ([I]anyone[/I] know what I'm on about?)and my mum brought it back from her holiday and it's really silly it jumps out of your and and you can play with it for hours.... Ok....shutting up now............:o :D
Sara Posted January 2, 2002 Posted January 2, 2002 [FONT=century gothic]I don't really 'play' with things anymore... toys and whatnot. My fav games are Myst and Riven, my fav board game is Huggermugger [if you've played it, you get a gold star!]....I like silly putty, lol, i keep some at school and fiddle with it during history class.... I have this old teddy bear that I got I-don't-even-know-how-many-years-ago....? Hmmmm... Mostly, I listen to/play/sing music. Or write or draw or read.... I write poetry, music, songs, short stories....fiddle with a couple longer pieces as well...[/FONT]
Break Posted January 2, 2002 Posted January 2, 2002 [SIZE=1]Little micro mahine figures on my desk, when I am waiting for something on the PC I kill 'em and draw on the ^.^ FUNNY! ::shutsup::[/SIZE]:sleep:
BabyGirl Posted January 2, 2002 Posted January 2, 2002 [color=deeppink]Favorite plaything? I'd say my boyfriend if I had one, but I don't so... ...my camera :) Or my mom's car...it's a 2000 VW Beetle...it's black and sexy...it's a stick shift and I like to race random car while I'm driving it...hehe, and to think I've never gotten a ticket! :angel: [/color]
Heaven's Cloud Posted January 2, 2002 Posted January 2, 2002 [color=indigo] My guitar is my favorite plaything, besides that maybe the computer....I really don't do too much of anything else...[/color]
Charles Posted January 2, 2002 Posted January 2, 2002 Well sometimes when I'm in the shower and it's all hot and steamy I,.....play with my favorited rubber duckie Mr. Figglesworth!! On a serious note, I'd have to say my animals(fetch is not overrated), and my Playstation 2 thanks to Final Fantasy X, and my computer. Sometimes I also like to play with all of those colorful marshmellows in my Luck Charms cereal. The shapes are amazing!!
Will2x Posted January 2, 2002 Posted January 2, 2002 favorite play thing? i forgot her name but ill ask her again next time i go down town.
stardust Posted January 2, 2002 Posted January 2, 2002 my stuffed animal unicorn,I got it awhile ago,I name it after my crushes
Fall Posted January 2, 2002 Posted January 2, 2002 My favourite plaything [i]was[/i] a Humphrey Bear teddy, but then it went missing, and mum said something like "Oh, dad threw it out to the tip". The only thing wrong with him was his hat was coming off, no big deal..... *sniff* :( :bawl:
tetsuo Posted January 2, 2002 Posted January 2, 2002 my favorite plaything is...ummmm...probably my guitar. or my mini disk player, no wait it's my kitten.or is it my computer. i don't know.
Justin Posted January 2, 2002 Posted January 2, 2002 My truck...heh heh heh...*hugs truck* I loves mesa truck. -Justin
coolkam007 Posted January 2, 2002 Posted January 2, 2002 hmm .. well i like to play with lots of things :) i'm a fidgety person.. so i play with anything i get my hands on.. (sometimes chew, or bite on them.. or put them in my mouth also.. lol i'v bitten the whole back end of a pencil off.. metal part.. eraser.. wood and chewed it ^^) my favorite things to play with.. are pencils.. i like to draw alot.. and i also like to play on my computer.. and playstation.. .. and i can stare at my lava lamp for hours on end.. o_o' i like playing my gba too.. but i dont have any new games yet..
Lady Macaiodh Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 my guitar, hands down. i play hours a day. but if you're talking about a toy or something, i'll admit it: i still play w/ my lite brite. it evetually stopped working & i made my parents buy me a new one a few christmases ago. i am 22 years old.
Delian Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 My computer I guess. My cat. I used to love building fighter planes with lego, but I was forced to grow out of it.:bawl: ... oh well!:D
Charles Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 Older people build models. Just by a kit as opposed to legos.
Delian Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i] [B]Older people build models. Just by a kit as opposed to legos. [/B][/QUOTE] Hey great idea..thanks:D
Anna Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B]my guitar, hands down. i play hours a day. but if you're talking about a toy or something, i'll admit it: i still play w/ my lite brite. it evetually stopped working & i made my parents buy me a new one a few christmases ago. i am 22 years old. [/B][/QUOTE] *gasp* !! Lite Brite! I remember those!! That was like, my favorite thing to play with when I was younger (alongside my Little Ponies, play dough, and Ninja Turtles ^_^... oh, and Candy Land) , but I haven't played with one in well over a decade.................... I'm gonna go get one. LM, you have inspired me! Thank you! :D
Lady Macaiodh Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 well, i'm usually stoned or something when i play w/ it, though. but not always.
Anna Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B]well, i'm usually stoned or something when i play w/ it, though. but not always. [/B][/QUOTE] lol, well, I'm just one of those 'easily-amused' types. I didn't think they still made those...... too bad Christmas has already passed. I can still buy it for meself..... :cool:
Duo Maxwell Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 Hmm... I like my GBA, 64, game boy colour, computer and my little friend Chibi, o.O and the telephone and mobile um... did someone say lego?!? I love playing with lego, I build houses then smash 'em down!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now