Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR="Sienna"][FONT="Tahoma"][quote name='Indi][COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Arial"]In the meantime. Post Squeaker! lolz[/FONT'][/COLOR][/quote]I actually had a post ready the other day and accidentally closed my program and lost it. XP I plan on re-writing it up after school tomorrow. I was going to work on it this evening, but the site was so horribly slow that I gave up (I needed to look at a previous post for some details you see).

Anyway, time to dash since I'm back to needing to get up early again. Bah![/FONT][/COLOR]
  • Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Yeah, hi. It's been a while since I posted, so I wanted to let everyone know that I haven't left this. It's simply been quite a while since I had anything to post, since Kiva and Daego are still planting the program in the relay stations and I don't really have anything else to post about that particular assignment. Anyways, yeah, just wanted to make sure youall know that I haven't left.
Posted
[COLOR="Sienna"][FONT="Tahoma"][quote name='Indi][COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Arial"]Post Squeaker! [/FONT'][/COLOR][/quote]And done! [I]*whacks you with a pillow*[/I]

I'm sure I made what Crystal is thinking a little too obvious but oh well. At least I finally got the post up! I don't know why, but I kept getting side tracked by other things. o_O[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][quote name='GuyYouMetOnline']Yeah, hi. It's been a while since I posted, so I wanted to let everyone know that I haven't left this. It's simply been quite a while since I had anything to post, since Kiva and Daego are still planting the program in the relay stations and I don't really have anything else to post about that particular assignment. Anyways, yeah, just wanted to make sure youall know that I haven't left.[/quote]That's fine, sorry about the delay in the story progressing though. People have been really busy so it's made the stretch between posts take a lot longer than usual. o_O

I appreciate everyone who's stuck around in spite of that. This is close to being done so I'm looking forward to seeing everything wrap up. Though by close I mean story wise if that makes sense.

Oh and Allamorph, your last post was fun. I loved how you showed a bit of how they use that set up to respond to situations. Very cool. [/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
It's not so much busy as I've had to adapt to new medications that give me grief and still do. I'll try to get a post in this week since I do want to see this wrap up. It's been too much fun to let it die when it's so close. And I do want to see the rest of what Allamorph and Indi are doing.

Also, I agree with Beth Allamorph. That post showing how your team works was definitely very nifty. I enjoyed reading that.
  • 1 month later...
Posted
[FONT=Arial]Well, that's all from me, guys. Heh. What'd you think of the big reveal? :p

Oh, and Kathy, ma'am, probably the reason this bit has felt kind of familiar to you is because I pulled the concept straight from [U][I]The Cardinal of the Kremlin[/I][/U], one of Tom Clancy's novels. I encountered that technique for the first time in that book, and I remember being struck by how singularly effective it was, and how cruel it was at the same time.

I had fun shaping this section. Thanks for giving me the opportunity.[/FONT]
Posted
[COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Tahoma"][QUOTE=Allamorph][FONT=Arial]Well, that's all from me, guys. Heh. What'd you think of the big reveal? :p

Oh, and Kathy, ma'am, probably the reason this bit has felt kind of familiar to you is because I pulled the concept straight from [U][I]The Cardinal of the Kremlin[/I][/U], one of Tom Clancy's novels. I encountered that technique for the first time in that book, and I remember being struck by how singularly effective it was, and how cruel it was at the same time.

I had fun shaping this section. Thanks for giving me the opportunity.[/FONT][/QUOTE]o_O I'm kind of sorry you're done cause your posts are fun. Even if they were creepy... >_> As for that book, I know my mom has it.

[I][SIZE="1"]*goes to snatch it for reading* [/SIZE][/I]

Anyway, I too have posted. HA![/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE=Allamorph][FONT=Arial]Well, that's all from me, guys. Heh. What'd you think of the big reveal? :p

Oh, and Kathy, ma'am, probably the reason this bit has felt kind of familiar to you is because I pulled the concept straight from [U][I]The Cardinal of the Kremlin[/I][/U], one of Tom Clancy's novels. I encountered that technique for the first time in that book, and I remember being struck by how singularly effective it was, and how cruel it was at the same time.

I had fun shaping this section. Thanks for giving me the opportunity.[/FONT][/QUOTE]Leave it to you to have more than just the bit with Jared up your sleeve. o_O Yes that's my way of saying I wasn't expecting the bit with Aldric Sauvage/L?Arachel Salier.

Also, now I'm going to have to pick that book up and read it since I'm curious about the technique. Effective and cruel indeed.

Anyway, it's going to feel odd having you gone. I enjoyed your contribution, even if it was kind of creepy, so you'll be missed. =P
  • 1 month later...
Posted
[QUOTE=Allamorph][FONT=Arial]Well, that's all from me, guys. Heh. What'd you think of the big reveal? :p

Oh, and Kathy, ma'am, probably the reason this bit has felt kind of familiar to you is because I pulled the concept straight from [U][I]The Cardinal of the Kremlin[/I][/U], one of Tom Clancy's novels. I encountered that technique for the first time in that book, and I remember being struck by how singularly effective it was, and how cruel it was at the same time.

I had fun shaping this section. Thanks for giving me the opportunity.[/FONT][/QUOTE]Has it already been two months since I last logged in? Apparently so, If only real life would quit getting in the way.

Anyway, you are correct, I do have that book and I have read it. Though it's been a while. I had forgotten about that paticular deal. Your assessment of it being effective and cruel is spot on.

Thanks for your input in the rp hun. Twas fun while it lasted.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...