OtakuBoards

Silver One: Civil War Underground

SunfallE

Yeah, I figured as much. But it does look really weird though. XP I mean, as silly as it sounds, the threads look naked somehow! lol Anyway... my post is finally up. I was going to do it last night but the site was down while they changed the names.

On a fun note, I'm looking forward to Stevens reaction to the facility being taken in sector thirteen. I'm thinking that it's going to seriously annoy the hell out of him when he realizes that the New Alliance seized it. Hehe. Well, once it's finally taken that is. Though now that has me curious about some other things as well, though I'll just wait and see if I'm right instead of voicing it here. :catgirl:

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR="goldenrod"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][quote name='Rachmaninoff'] I'm looking forward to seeing Crystal finally drag Vallon's butt to the infirmary, I'm thinking that will be a fun post. :p [/QUOTE]You and me both, and seriously, I'm tempted as hell to simply post to that effect. I'm in a bad mood at the moment and using Crystal to pick on Vallon seems like the perfect solution! Though I'll just log off and go do something else instead. Otherwise Matt and Beth would probably smack me and I've caused enough of a stir today. :animesigh[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]Just a quick update: First of all the season for the US/UK has been decided. Also, inwardscream you're welcome to post at any time since your group was sent along with the transports to the former capital of the US. Blayze will post when they can since they are experiencing computer issues at the moment and BKstyles has also been gone for similar reasons. And that's on top of being locked out when the site was down. XP

Anyway, hopefully everyone will be back on track this upcoming week. If there are any questions just let me know okay? I'll tweak any objectives if needed to get things going again. ^_~[/FONT][/COLOR]

Well now that a few more people have posted, I'm going to initiate the part involving the former capitol of Australia since that is part of my objective this time around and I'd like to get that part finished before the next part I will be doing in regards to the facility that Kiva's team is capturing comes up. Logically it would make sense for it to happen first. Anyway, I'll have that up in the next day or two. Should be fun. :catgirl:

[FONT="Tahoma"]My, a lot has changed around the boards in the week and half i've been away. Anyway, as Beth and others know I have been having some internet problems, which i thought had been fixed as of a few days ago but unfortunately the new modem flunked out on us too. Hopefully, i'm back now.

I'll go ahead and put my post up right now in case some other funky something happens to my internet :(.

[b]Edit:[/b] Sorry if it seemed a bit rushed, I really wanted to get to bed. lol. It also seems like everytime i try to get something particular done i get too far into other aspects of the post, heh. Promise i'll get the one last thing done at the soonest opportunity (when someone else posts), since it isn't much to add. I just thought it was coming out a bit too long.[/FONT]

[COLOR="goldenrod"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Tickles Matt just cause she can! :D Also, who wants to bet that Vallon Drace ends up killing one of the three representatives that he's suppose to capture alive? I mean... >_> he was meaner than hell in that last post! lol I can see that Crystal is going to have to simply stun that fool and drag him to the infirmary for his medical checkup! :p[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]Just a heads up, for those of you waiting on a new objective I'll have that to you in the next day or two. I've just been on the busy side lately. So if there are any loose ends you'd like to tie up, now would be the perfect time. :catgirl: [/FONT][/COLOR]

I don't know how to lead up to saying this so I will just say it, I was walking across the street to my school today and was struck by a car that ran a red light.

Other than a couple broken bones and a concussion I'm fine but I thought I'd say it because this could have two outcomes on my posting

1. My laptop's signal is bad and I wont be on for a couple days.

(more likely) 2. I will be on a hell of a lot since there is nothing to do, except Sunday when I have surgery on my knees (and yes I am terrified) which will have me out for basically the whole day.

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]Good grief! >_< Well I certainly hope you get better soon. There's no need to worry over posting, seriously. That's not an issue at all. Also, don't worry too much over the surgery either. It's annoying, but it will be worth it in the long run. Trust me... I speak from experience. XP So just take it easy, watch movies, play video games and swear like a pirate and get better. ^_~ I'll just keep your character missing in action since that's what he is at the moment anyway, so ironically it works out just fine. [/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='SunfallE'][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]Just a heads up, for those of you waiting on a new objective I'll have that to you in the next day or two. I've just been on the busy side lately. So if there are any loose ends you'd like to tie up, now would be the perfect time. :catgirl: [/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]My apologies for not getting to it sooner. GuyYouMetOnline and Blayze, you will be receiving your next objective in my post from Daniel. I've just been busy the last couple of days and didn't have time to write it up. I'll have that post ready either tonight or first thing tomorrow. Also, inwardscream, take it easy and get better hun.

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]Just a quick note to clear up some confusion over just what Representatives are in the Versilan Empire. Unlike High Council members they are officials elected to represent each sector to deal with the High Council on their behalf. Though politically they have a lot of power and make decisions for the sectors they represent, the High Council still has the final say in any decision that is made.

I bring this up since the Representatives in sector seven that BKstyles character has been charged with capturing are not Council members. The same with those in sector thirteen. However, it is not unusual for Council members to personally make visits to a sector, especially in the case of one that is newly conquered.

So Aaryanna_Mom and GuyYouMetOnline if the two of you want the members that Kiva captured to actually be Council members that's fine by me. Or they could be Representatives as well as what's known as a Council Candidate since all members who eventually become a member of the High Council are required to serve as a Candidate first.

Sorry if that has caused any confusion, I've updated the first post with information on Representatives and I'll probably add a bit more on the Candidates a bit later. Also, excellent work everyone and I hope all of you are enjoying your Thanksgiving holiday. :catgirl:[/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='SunfallE'][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]So Aaryanna_Mom and GuyYouMetOnline if the two of you want the members that Kiva captured to actually be Council members that's fine by me. Or they could be Representatives as well as what's known as a Council Candidate since all members who eventually become a member of the High Council are required to serve as a Candidate first.[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]I was just about to ask you about this since I noticed the mix-up. It would be more fun in my opinion to have them be Council members who were visiting the area instead of Representatives. So I'll simply edit my post to reflect that. I can always have the Representatives picked up or indicate that they were also taken into custody in my next post.

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][quote name='GuyYouMetOnline']Um, oops. My bad. Anyways, I also think it would be better to have them be members of the Council.[/QUOTE]Then Council members it is. Upon reflection I too think it's a better idea. It will certainly not go over well with the rest of the High Council. Hehe.

Anyway, I hope everyone had a good holiday. If there are any questions or if anyone would like things tweaked just let me know. Even if I give out an objective, if you have an idea you think would work better just let me know. As those in the previous installment will tell you, I'm all for changing things around or adding in other stuff instead. [/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR="goldenrod"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Hehe, even though I'm for the empire... Council members are better. Mwahahahaha! Only 48 more to go for the New Alliance to capture and deal with! Uh I mean... You'll pay for that you rebel scum! Hahahahaha!

Anyway, I have posted now that Vallon has finished with his task. Mean! Killing one of the representatives like that! XP Anyway, let me know if I got your character off Matt. Also... Why are the villains the must fun to play with? Hehe! :catgirl:

And now that I spent way too much time on that and it's past time for me to get some sleep so I won't be a zombie at school, I'm off! [/FONT][/COLOR]

I thought I would let everyone know who is involved in the deal at Earth... You'll want to wrap up anything thing that needs to be done since tomorrow I will be posting again and believe me, things are going to get very interesting. ;) I realize we've had a holiday, but it's now been over two weeks since my last post in that area so it's time to get things moving again.

[SIZE=1]Just finished my first post in a while - sorry if it all seems a bit rushed, I've backed up two different objectives which I had to complete before we move on. I'll try and post a little more often from now on so I don't have to rush a post like that one.

I'm looking forward to things getting "very interesting," and with all the nefarious deeds he's doing, I'm not sure how much longer Kreid can stay undercover. Someone must have noticed by now, heh.
[/SIZE]

[quote name='Blayze'][SIZE=1]I'm looking forward to things getting "very interesting," and with all the nefarious deeds he's doing, I'm not sure how much longer Kreid can stay undercover. Someone must have noticed by now, heh.
[/SIZE][/QUOTE]Oh he's definitely been quite busy. ;) And as you can see by my post I implied that he sent two messages to sector one and thus a fleet was sent in an attempt to arrive before our group did on account of the two High Council members. Anyway, I understand that SunfallE will be including some new objectives surrounding that and I suspect that will include having to fight our way free of the sector.

Also to be clear on the relationship between Daniel Landers and Lesera Krales. Their last names are different because Daniel's mother was never married to his father so Daniel has his mother's last name instead of his fathers. There is more to that, but it will be revealed later as the story progresses.

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][quote name='Aaryanna_Mom'] I understand that SunfallE will be including some new objectives surrounding that and I suspect that will include having to fight our way free of the sector.[/QUOTE]That's correct. It's unfortunate but for a while there my Internet was completely unreliable. And even though they finally came out today and did some major repairs to the main line in my area... I had the misfortune to fall down a flight of stairs earlier today and totally clobber my left knee. >_< I did not break anything but taking pain killers is making it hard to think straight. :animesigh I'll try to get those to everyone tonight, but it might not happen until tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]You are correct, no one had gotten their objectives. I can't even begin to describe just how messed up this week has been for me. XP Between my Internet issues, getting hurt and other personal stuff that kept cropping up. Anyway, I've now gotten those sent out to everyone so we can get going again. I already said so in the pm's but again... sorry for the delay. >_< If I had known things were going to keep getting so crazy, I would have said something sooner. [/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='GuyYouMetOnline']I love screwing with my characters' minds.[/QUOTE]I agree, heh. I know that Stevens drives Darren nuts and has him wanting to pull his hair out. Plus it's creepy to write about. I will never, [I]ever[/I] use my real name for an rpg character again. XP Anyway...

And posted... XP Sorry for the delay Beth. Once I finish up with Finals this week I'll have more time to put into the rpg. Especially now that we've worked out more of the details surrounding Kerstin. Once I get my tests finished, I'll do a post about her.