OtakuBoards

Silver One: Civil War Underground

SunfallE

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And that's my cue to stop being lazy as well. As soon as finals are over I'll get the rest of my part in so we can get this finished up. That means I should have that post up this weekend. But yeah, like Aaryanna, I've been enjoying my free time too much. >_> Though with grade preparations and tests in addition to my own classes... I really am busy this week. XP

• 5 weeks later...
[FONT=Arial]I need to correct a mistake I made, and since no one has posted in a while, I think I might have waited too long to make it.

Last post, I indicated that the [I]Chevalier [/I]was a Starcrest. This is incorrect; the [I]Chevalier[/I] is a reconnaissance vessel, and not designed for large combat situations. What I meant to call it was a Javelin, which I interpret to be a slightly less swift version of the Aria model, but with a touch more firepower.

So yeah, big difference there, from a Light Dreadnaught to a Light Cruiser. Whoops.

I'll be posting sometime this week.[/FONT]

[I]*pokes Allamorph*[/I]

Still good to know even if it is a bit late. =P Anyway, I'm going to try and be less lazy and post. I was all fired up to do so for my time off and went into super lazy mode. Big time. >_> Sorry about that. Now that I'm back in school again, I'm feeling more motivated to do things. Which is ironic since I have less time to do stuff... figures.

Well at least you haven't been offline for over a month. Family drama does that to you I'm afraid. However I do intend to try and get back into things. I just got caught up on what I missed since I'd like to see this come to an end. We've come too far to let it fizzle when we are so close. So I'll work on getting something up this week too. :catgirl:

[B]EDIT:[/B] A little delayed, but I finally got that up. Oh and though I already told you via AIM, very nifty idea with the base Allamorph. Just as I enjoyed the bit with the transport door for the ship earlier.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Aaryanna_Mom'][B]EDIT:[/B] A little delayed, but I finally got that up. Oh and though I already told you via AIM, very nifty idea with the base Allamorph. Just as I enjoyed the bit with the transport door for the ship earlier.[/QUOTE]Well seeing that I was slow to get mine up... >_> I don't think anyone is going to complain, I know I won't.

Anyway, I agree with Kathy, the base setup was pretty damn sweet. I also got the impression that it was set up so Jared couldn't tell he actually walked through a transport door several times. That was nicely done. =P

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][quote name='Rachmaninoff']Well seeing that I was slow to get mine up... >_> I don't think anyone is going to complain, I know I won't.[/QUOTE]Neither will I. But then the last two weeks for me hasn't been very pleasant and though it's mainly past, I'll still have stuff to deal with. Anyway, I do plan on getting back into things again this week. I just need less personal drama in my life. Though some things you can't help, no one lives forever after all. I do have a post half written though and I'll get that up in the next day or two. [/FONT][/COLOR]

• 3 weeks later...
[B]↑ [/B]Yes I know this is practically spam, but damn if you aren't creepy at times Allamorph. I kid you not. Plus I think I'm as just as confused as Jared is. o_O

Anyway, I'll try to get a post up this weekend, since I do know what I want to do, I just need to sit down and write it. >_> Though I also need to do that for SD as well.

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]Okay, so I lied. That post did not go up in a few days. >_> Real life just loves to get in the way of posting. XP Sorry about that.

Also... o_O I have to agree with Rach. Not that you are creepy Allamorph, only that it was a bit surprising/confusing. I think the only idea I have is that obviously Jared's going to wake up somewhere he is not expecting to be. I just don't know what that will be.

Though that makes it more interesting right? I would have been too predictable so having you working with [COLOR="Indigo"]Indi[/COLOR] is more interesting, since I literally have no clue what the two of you are up to. =P [/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]I have to do this, I hope you guys realize this.[I] Especially[/I] after [COLOR="Indigo"]Ind[/COLOR]i's most recent post.

[I]*Shoots [COLOR="Indigo"]Indi[/COLOR] and Allamorph*[/I]
[B]._.[/B]

Okay, I'm done spamming the thread. >_>

Oh and since I'm here, I do think how you fooled Jared so he didn't even realize that he was walking through transport doors was way cool. That was one very sneaky trick that you pulled. :D[/FONT][/COLOR]

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Aaryanna'][color=DarkGreen][font=Book Antiqua]â??[b]I find your lack of knowledge on your sworn duty disturbing.[/b]â?[/font][/quote][/color]
[FONT=Arial]Yes, Lord Vader. I will not fail you again. I know it would be the last time.

I'll post soon. Gotta give the young'un some more time to stew, after all. :p[font=Book Antiqua][/FONT][/font] Edited by Allamorph

[COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Book Antiqua"][quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]Yes, Lord Vader. I will not fail you again. I know it would be the last time.[/FONT][/QUOTE][URL="http://www.icanhasforce.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/star-wars-lolcat-anakin-cat.jpg"][SIZE="2"]?_?[/SIZE][/URL]

[spoiler][I]CLICK ON THE FACE!!![/I][/Spoiler][quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]I'll post soon. Gotta give the young'un some more time to stew, after all. :p[/FONT][/QUOTE][I]*shoots you*[/I]

Anyway... as soon as someone posts, I'll be posting again to advance the bit with my other character. Yes I could edit my last post and simply add to it, but I'd rather keep them seperate. Don't ask me why I want them seperate, I don't know. >_> [/FONT][/COLOR]

Whoa there Bethany. Since when did you become so violent? =P If you keep shooting Allamorph and end up killing him, then you'll never get to see what happens.

I can understand the sentiment a tiny bit though, I know I'm terribly curious to see where this is going. It does feel like it's taking forever, however since I tend to be late with my own posts... I can't really complain. XP

[COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Book Antiqua"][quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]Happy now, Squeaker? (^_^)[/FONT][/QUOTE]First of all... I'm NOT Squeaker! ¬_¬

[I]*shoots you*[/I][quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]Hmm. Major Sewall's voice comes across as somewhat odd.[/FONT][/QUOTE]Secondly... [B]O_O[/B] I wouldn't say it's odd. I would say his voice comes across as CREEPY! I mean that guy sounds all super happy about [spoiler]breaking Jared from the inside out.[/spoiler] Seriously... o_O

Yup, definitely creepy. >_< [/FONT][/COLOR]

It figures that you'd post right when I'm busy and haven't had time to get online. o_O It's always amazing how you can read something, look back and think, I should have realized that. Obviously I did not. I will say this though, Aaryanna is right. Odd isn't the right word for Major Sewall. Creepy however... fits.

Alright, I'm back and I'm caught up on what's going on. So I'll work on getting a post done in the next couple of days.

It is interesting to finally see the direction that's being taken in regards to Jared's interrogation. For some reason I feel like I've either seen it before or read something that used isolation as a means to get information. I can't seem to pin down where or when though.

I don't know which is worse really. The mental approach or the physical one. I do agree with what the others have said in regards to Major Sewall being creepy based on how you've portrayed them Allamorph.

That clinical detachment he seems to have, which is lending to the air of excitement he is showing over breaking someone, and incidentally verifying his theory as to how the mind works, is in itself a tad morbid. And distinctly chilling in it's own right. o_O

[B]EDIT:[/B] And done. Sorry about the delay. I got busy with Halloween and other things upon my return from my trip. It is good to be back though.

• 4 weeks later...
[COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Arial"]And delay strikes again as in I'll be gone until Saturday afternoon/evening. However! Whether someone else has posted or not, I plan on doing so once I return.

So there's something for you to look forward to Squeaker. =P

And... enjoy the holiday guys. [/FONT][/COLOR]

I swear... school is going to do me in... Seriously. I've been trying to find the time to post for a while now. I was so burned out that during the holiday, I never got around to it. XP I do have a post half written up so I'll try to make sure I get it up soon. After all, I do want to see the rest of what happens with Jared. Creepy as it is. >_>

• 2 weeks later...
Okay, I finally finished up that post. It's not as good as I'd like, but the delay was getting a bit absurd so I wanted to at least get things moving again. Just a few more days and I'll have more time again.

Though falling asleep yesterday evening and waking up around one am worked too. lol I just hope I can fall back asleep and get some rest. ^^ Anyway, I posted... yay? XP

• 3 weeks later...
[COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Arial"][I]*pokes basement kitteh*[/I]

Anyway, I have a post half written, but it's late and I leave later today and won't be back until Tuesday evening. So I'll finish it when I return. In the meantime. Post Squeaker! lolz[/FONT][/COLOR]