OtakuBoards

Silver One: Civil War Underground

SunfallE

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][quote name='GuyYouMetOnline']Just a heads up. I'm leaving on vacation tomorrow, and won't be back until Monday. I won't have any internet access, so I'll be absent for the next few days. My character's by herself anyways, so it shouldn't matter, but I thought I should let you know.[/QUOTE]Thanks for the notice. Have a good time on your vacation. ^_^
[/FONT][/COLOR]

[FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Welcome back. Also, just a heads up for everyone, the story is about to move into the first battle which will be the New Alliance of course. So if you have any aspect of your objective left that needs to be done, now would be the time. I'm sorry for not starting it sooner, I've been recovering from getting sick over the weekend as well as having extra moderation work over at theOtaku which has kept me a bit busy. XP[/COLOR][/FONT]

I'll have the post up tomorrow Beth, I had planned on getting to get to it today but didn't get back to it in time. It should be interesting, I've never written up a battle before so I'm looking forward to it.

Also, inwardscream and Blayze, I've been tasked with sending both of you additional information for the attack in sector fourteen. Once I have my post up tomorrow I'll get that sent to both of you.

Until I post I won't know what to send since I have several options that I can follow and it will depend on which one I finally decide to go with as to what I send both of you. Otherwise, I would have already sent the pm's.

Sorry for taking so long on that post Beth. With last week being Fall Break I kept getting distracted by other things. XP I'm going to miss it though. Having an entire week off was nice. Anyway, at least I got it in before they arrived for the fight in sector seven. I hate playing catch up with an objective. And the last thing I want to do is get behind in this. It's too much fun! :catgirl:

Just to let you know inwardscream and Blayze, I will be posting tomorrow to wrap things up in sector fourteen and move the fleet to the rendezvous point with GuyYouMetOnline's character at the border between sector fourteen and thirteen. If either one of you wish to get a post in first just indicate so here and I'll hold off, otherwise, once I've done that SunfallE has informed me that she will issue new objectives for what's going to happen there. :catgirl:

[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1]I don't think I really have anything else to post in this section of the story - I've done my important bit so I think anything else I posted would just bog the story down a little.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1]I look forward to my new objectives![/SIZE][/FONT]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][quote name='Aaryanna_Mom'] SunfallE has informed me that she will issue new objectives for what's going to happen there. :catgirl:[/QUOTE]I'll have those objectives to everyone later today. XP I was attempting to work on them yesterday along with a post and naturally the power had to go out on me. Seven different times to be exact. Oh the fun of the first snow storm of the season. Well snow that actually fell in the valley that is. :animesigh

Anyway, great work everyone. I've enjoyed all the posts people have done. And I hope you'll like the next move for the Resistance aka the New Alliance. It will be far more involved than sector fourteen was. ^_~ Should be fun! [/FONT][/COLOR]

No worries, I can wait. Also, the reason I'm posting is to notify you that it's likely that I won't have time to post this week. I have concerts that I'm a part of coming up on Thursday and Friday and of course that includes extra practice sessions this week to finish getting ready. If I have time I'll be sure to post, if not.. then definitely on Saturday or Sunday once things have gotten a little less busy for me.

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]All right, everyone who needs a new objective has been given one. Some of you I did not send a pm since you are either currently finishing up one or have already gotten your new one. I do want to make note of one important detail for the upcoming bit in sector thirteen.

Since Earth was taken over in the last installment, everyone other than people living in Australia, the United Kingdom and the USA were shipped off world to different sectors to be put to work. The rest of the world is currently being terraformed depending on the area. Some for farming, some for building facilities for manufacturing of Versilan goods, etc.

So in that respect you are welcome to pretty much describe what was done to each area however you wish. The main countries of course are also being changed, but not quite as drastically as the rest of the world is. Oh and this time it will be GuyYouMetOnline who will be getting things going since his character will be contacting the fleet at the border of sector thirteen and fourteen.

If anyone has any questions, or suggestions then just let me know. :catgirl:[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Indigo"][quote name='SunfallE'][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]If anyone has any questions, or suggestions then just let me know. :catgirl:[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]Well I'd suggest having my character clobber Matt's [[SIZE="1"]BKstyles[/SIZE]] just for the fun of it but I'm betting that he'd object. :p

Putting that aside I'm going to have the news reaching sector seven as to what happened in sector fourteen reach the fleet there at the same time the mess in sector thirteen starts. That will semi put us back on the same schedule, or rather close enough anyway. Mind you I'm going on the premises that communications are being delayed due to interference or else they would have learned of it much sooner.

Also, I can just guess what else you've got up your sleeve for sector thirteen, but then I was in the first installment after all. Heh.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="goldenrod"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][quote name='indifference;795080][COLOR="Indigo"]Well I'd suggest having my character clobber Matt's [[SIZE="1"]BKstyles[/SIZE]] just for the fun of it but I'm betting that he'd object. [/COLOR][/QUOTE]Commander Crystal approves. :p [quote name='indifference'][COLOR="Indigo"']Also, I can just guess what else you've got up your sleeve for sector thirteen, but then I was in the first installment after all. Heh.[/COLOR][/quote]Oh I can guess as well, but then I'd be surprised if what you're referring to was left out of it. I know I'm curious to see just how that will go down, more so than the liberation of Earth. [/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='Aaryanna'][COLOR="goldenrod"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Oh I can guess as well, but then I'd be surprised if what you're referring to was left out of it. I know I'm curious to see just how that will go down, more so than the liberation of Earth. [/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]It took me a moment to realize what you two were getting at. XP You're right, that will be fun to see. And I feel rather silly that I forgot all about it. Oh and since I'm here, I vote for picking on Matt as well. :p Just because.

[quote name='indifference;795080][COLOR="Indigo"]Well I'd suggest having my character clobber Matt's [[SIZE="1"]BKstyles[/SIZE]] just for the fun of it but I'm betting that he'd object. :p[/COLOR][/QUOTE][quote name='Aaryanna;795083][COLOR="goldenrod"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Commander Crystal approves. :p [/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE][QUOTE=Rachmaninoff;795099]I vote for picking on Matt as well. :p Just because.[/QUOTE][QUOTE=GuyYouMetOnline;795122]As do I.[/QUOTE]Well then, since the sign up for Vallon Drace says this:[QUOTE=BKstyles'][FONT="Tahoma"][color=darkslategray]Vallon is a glutton for pain and has an exhorbitant withstanding of it. [/FONT'][/color][/quote]I have no choice but to agree. Clobber away Crystia!

On a more serious note or at least an attempt to be on topic... In regards to what will happen in sector thirteen, even though I'm sure you all have guessed correctly, I believe the phrase is... Only time will tell. ;)

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]Just a quick update since A_M and Aaryanna will both be gone for a few days since both of them are sick. They wanted me to let all of you know since A_M won't be around to post to get things started in sector thirteen until she's feeling a little better. It shouldn't be more than a few days though. ^_~[/FONT][/COLOR]

[FONT="Tahoma"]I should have my next post up within the next two days. I am unfortunately working the evening shift tomorrow for someone who called out but i'm pretty much free on sat.

In my next post I shall get revenge on everyone who has been picking on me ;_ ;.

>.>....ok not really, but i'll find a way. [/FONT]

All right, and I have posted. ;) I'm sure I don't have to explain why it's so late. I'm just glad to see the site up and running again. Enough that I stayed up a bit later than I normally do since I got caught up in writing the post to get the part in sector thirteen started. Anyway, I'm glad to be back here at OB. :catgirl:

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]No worries. XP I think it's a given that we ended up delayed. Still hopefully this means that the worst is behind us: [URL="http://www.theotaku.com/news/view/worst_week_ever!_but_we're_back!/3029/"][U]Worst Week EVER! But we're back![/U][/URL] Seriously, if you're a member of theOtaku... Go and give Adam a pat on the back. :catgirl:

Anyway, time for some fun now that OB is back. ^_~ [/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='BKstyles'][FONT="Tahoma"]In my next post I shall get revenge on everyone who has been picking on me ;_ ;.

>.>....ok not really, but i'll find a way. [/FONT][/QUOTE]*Is waiting on the revenge* I kid! What with the site going down and all. XP Still, I'm looking forward to seeing Crystal finally drag Vallon's butt to the infirmary, I'm thinking that will be a fun post. :p

And speaking of posts, I'll have mine up either later tonight or tomorrow. I had time on the weekend, but the site was down! Still this week will be much better than last week was as far as having extra time, so I'll get it in.

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]Well I'm sure all of you have noticed that the way this area works has changed. XP Probably most noticeably with the lack of ratings on the threads now. Its simple really, that system has been done away with since it was often confusing and the mature rating was tossed on things that didn't really need it.

Now I'm sorry to sound redundant here, but even with the absence of those ratings... the content of this rpg will stay the same as what everyone signed up for. Which was the PG and not mature as far as violence, severe swearing or sexual content goes. If there is any confusion over this, just let me know. ^_^ But seriously, just carry on as if those ratings did not vanish. Because in a sense, they did not. It's just not tagged visibly anymore.[/FONT][/COLOR]