OtakuBoards

The Ragnarok: Valhalla

Sandy

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A new soul has been put into play. Enora Isago will find out that the last moments of the Ragnarok are upon both the gods and the souls.

Note that even though Enora comes from a future where Bellanna has won the game, it's not necessarily what will happen. Maybe Enora's arrival is the very thing that changes the flow of time. ;D

And Baby Kenneth is still in play, so he could be involved in that as well.

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][quote name='Sandy']Note that even though Enora comes from a future where Bellanna has won the game, it's not necessarily what will happen. Maybe Enora's arrival is the very thing that changes the flow of time. ;D[/QUOTE][IMG]http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/9642/thglarerq6.gif[/IMG] Bellanna is not amused. *pokes Sandy* [spoiler][B]Kidding![/B] Or am I? XP [/spoiler] [/FONT][/COLOR]

Just as a curiosity, I have replaced the images of the dead souls in the first page of the game thread with ones that have reversed colors. This is because there's a limit on how many images can one post include, and I have ran into that limit several times already. This time I didn't know what else to remove to make room for new images, so I decided to combine the Death Cards into the character portraits.

So if an image of a character has reversed colors, it means that the character is dead. ;D

Well this is certainly interesting... Enora if rearranged is Raone no less. I'm beginning to understand the [I]take down Kathy campaign[/I] comment from earlier. XP At this rate, we'll never win! Oh if only I had a death card... Enora's stay in the Ragnarok would be rather short I'm afraid. :p

[B]EDIT:[/B] Just because I'm bored and I like having an easy list to acess... here's all of the negative actions since life points cannot be earned anymore. :p

[B]Swearing aloud[/B] (1 Death Point) - Shy, SunfallE, Bkstyles
[B]Hitting someone on purpose[/B] (2 Death Points) by indifference, Shy, Shy
[B]Calling someone names[/B] (2 Death Point) by Rachmaninoff, indifference, Aaryanna
[B]Shouting angrily at someone[/B] (1 Death Point) by Shy, Shy, Aaryanna
[B]Lusting after someone[/B] (2 Death Points) by indifference, Rachmaninoff, indifference
[B]Kicking something or someone[/B] (1 Death Point) by Aaryanna, Rachmaninoff, indifference
[B]Tripping someone[/B] (1 Death Point) by SunfallE, Shy, indifference
[B]Going a separate way from others[/B] (2 Death Points) by indifference, Rachmaninoff, Rachmaninoff
[B]Choking someone[/B] (3 Death Points) by Aaryanna, Rachmaninoff, Rachmaninoff
[B]Threatening someone[/B] (2 Death Points) by Rachmaninoff, Aaryanna, indifference
[B]Getting depressed[/B] (1 Death Point) by Rachmaninoff, SunfallE, Rachmaninoff
[B]Accusing someone falsely[/B] (2 Death Points) by Darren, Rachmaninoff, indifference
[B]Wishing someone’s death[/B] (3 Death Points) by Darren, Aaryanna, Rachmaninoff
[B]Knocking someone out[/B] (2 Death Points) by Shy, indifference, Shy
[B]Attacking someone with a weapon[/B] (3 Death Points) by Aaryanna, Rachmaninoff, Aaryanna
[B]Forcing someone else to do against their will[/B] (2 Death Points) by Rachmaninoff, indifference, Aaryanna_Mom
[B]Hiding something useful from others[/B] (1 Death Point) by indifference, Aaryanna_Mom, Rachmaninoff
[B]Distrusting everyone[/B] (1 Death Point) by Rachmaninoff, Rachmaninoff, indifference

I posted to the game thread with the inclusion of [B]Kenneth Jouet[/B] as a mortal soul competing for the gods. He is no longer a baby, but a six-years old boy, preserved in a cave of twisted time by a mysterious crystal.

And thus there are still five characters fighting for five gods. I can guarantee that from now on there will be no more characters created. These five souls will fight to survive till the end. ;D

Additionally, here's some actions that have been used up in the last few weeks:
- [B]Ignoring someone[/B] (1 Death Point) by indifference, indifference, SunfallE
- [B]Stealing something from someone[/B] (2 Death Points) by indifference, SunfallE, SunfallE
- [B]Taking pride in oneself[/B] (1 Death Point) by indifference, Shy, Aaryanna_Mom
- [B]Envying someone[/B] (1 Death Point) by Rachmaninoff, SunfallE, Aaryanna_Mom
- [B]Breaking something on purpose[/B] (1 Death Point) by Aaryanna, Shy, Shy

Not that many actions are left, but enough to carry us to the end, I believe.

[COLOR="Indigo"][quote name='Rachmaninoff']Well this is certainly interesting... Enora if rearranged is Raone no less. I'm beginning to understand the [I]take down Kathy campaign[/I] comment from earlier. XP At this rate, we'll never win! Oh if only I had a death card... Enora's stay in the Ragnarok would be rather short I'm afraid. :p[/QUOTE]Oh I can manage the card bit... It's just a matter of which one to take out, so many lovely victims to choose from. Heh. No worries though, either later tonight or tomorrow I will have a post up.

[B]EDIT:[/B] And done. Oh and before anyone asks, I asked Beth if she minded if I used her Goddess in my post. And she said that was fine. :p[/COLOR]

Yes, only three souls remain. I have now updated the points, and I'll have to say that this will be a close match. We could even get this over by the weekend, if you guys post actively. ;D

A few directions to the situation when there's only one soul remaining:

Let me post directly after that, depicting the banishment of the other gods besides the winner, and after that the winner can post one more time about the world he or she will create. It would be great to also mention what happened to the soul that survived the Ragnarok.

Hope this arrangement is okay with everyone. ;D

[quote name='Sandy']A few directions to the situation when there's only one soul remaining:

Let me post directly after that, depicting the banishment of the other gods besides the winner, and after that the winner can post one more time about the world he or she will create. It would be great to also mention what happened to the soul that survived the Ragnarok.

Hope this arrangement is okay with everyone. ;D[/QUOTE]Well, seeing that Crystia decided to kill someone off instead of reviving a character... I used the card I earned to bring us down to one. >_> I will now hide and run before the rest of you clobber me. For future reference should any questions come up... It's Sandy's fault. *takes off*

So it ends... Charlotte is the last soul standing, so there's nothing no one can do about it anymore.

Alas, I'll be gone in a meeting for the rest of the day, so I don't have time to wrap this up tonight, but tomorrow instead. Until then I'll leave you with the suspense of who won... ;D

[COLOR="Indigo"][quote name='Sandy'] Until then I'll leave you with the suspense of who won... ;D[/QUOTE]hahaha, Sandy... we already know who has won. Why do you think Rach ran off? Won't save him from getting smacked and clobbered by Beth and I tomorrow. Still if anything, I am glad this is finally over.

Oh and he's right, everything is[I] your[/I] fault! :p[/COLOR]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][quote name='indifference'][COLOR="Indigo"]hahaha, Sandy... we already know who has won. Why do you think Rach ran off? Won't save him from getting smacked and clobbered by Beth and I tomorrow. [/COLOR][/QUOTE]You know it... I'm going to tickle that rat without mercy. [IMG]http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/9642/thglarerq6.gif[/IMG]
[quote name='indifference'][COLOR="Indigo"]Still if anything, I am glad this is finally over.

Oh and he's right, everything is[I] [B]your[/B][/I] fault! :p[/COLOR][/QUOTE]Same here, I'm ready for it to be finished and over with. XP And yes Sandy... I agree, everything is [U]your fault[/U]! :p [/FONT][/COLOR]

Rachmaninoff, congratulations upon winning the Ragnarok! I've made my final post to the game thread, you can wrap it up now. I'm personally eager to find out what happens to poor Charlotte...

I'm sure you guys are more interested in finding out just which soul belonged to which god. ;D Here's the list:

[B]Sandy: [/B]
- Ash
- Faram
[B]Aaryanna:[/B]
- Jamie (created by Deus Ex Machina)
- Nagi (created by Deus Ex Machina)
[B]Rachmaninoff: [/B]
- Charles
- Charlotte (created by Shy)
[B]SunfallE:[/B]
- Christopher
- Ira
- Jeanne
[B]Aaryanna_Mom:[/B]
- Kenneth Jr.
- Marta (created by Rachmaninoff)
- Naomi (created by BKstyles)
[B]indifference:[/B]
- Cho Hee
- Patrick
[B]Shy:[/B]
- Enora
- Ian (created by BKstyles)
- Joe
[B]Darren:[/B]
- Kenneth
- Reiko

And here's the list of the rest of the actions which weren't used up:
- Bawling excessively (1 Death Point) by SunfallE, Aaryanna_Mom
- Craving for sweets (1 Death Point)
- Crying false tears (1 Death Point)
- Directing to a wrong direction on purpose (1 Death Point) by SunfallE
- Drinking alcohol excessively (2 Death Points)
- Eating excessive amount of food (1 Death Point)
- Farting in the company of others (1 Death Point)
- Gathering valuable things to oneself (1 Death Point) by indifference
- Getting disoriented (1 Death Point) by Shy, Aaryanna_Mom
- Giving oral sex (2 Death Points)
- Having anal sex (2 Death Points)
- Having group sex (3 Death Points)
- Having sex with an underage person (3 Death Points) by indifference
- Kissing someone by force (2 Death Points) by Shy, Rachmaninoff
- Lying about what’s happened (2 Death Points) by Aaryanna_Mom
- Lying about one’s own past (1 Death Point)
- Masturbating (2 Death Points) by indifference
- Raping someone (3 Death Points) by indifference, indifference
- Ridiculing someone aloud (1 Death Point) by Rachmaninoff
- Rising against the Gods (3 Death Points) by Rachmaninoff
- Saying “I hate you” (2 Death Points) by Shy
- Sleeping excessively (1 Death Point)
- Smoking a cigarette (1 Death Point)
- Urinating/defecating in the company of others (2 Death Points)
- Whining aloud (1 Death Point)

Remember that some actions were added later than others, so despite you doing something earlier your name might not show in this list.

Anyway, thanks to everyone for this great game! It definitely had some ups and downs and twists and turns, but I hope that I have expanded the possibilities of the Death Card-games, so that people would be interested in continuing it sometime in the future. ;D

And [B]Rach[/B], expect to get your victory prize soon. ;D

Congratulations Rachmaninoff. :catgirl: I look forward to seeing how you wrap things up. Also... I'm supremely surprised people thought Enora was mine, as much fun as this was, I didn't have [I]that[/I] many cards up my sleeves. I had just as much trouble with the point system as everyone else did. And since I was gone most of last week due to having surgery on my left eye, I have to admit that I'm glad to see that things wrapped up since I was coming up at a loss as to how one could earn more points. Anyway, get posting so we can see what happens Rachmaninoff!

I hope you all like how I ended it. XP Also, even though the game was frustrating in some respects, it did end up being fun. Though I think I'm going to take a break from these types of rpg's for a bit. But then I was planning on that already with my Christmas vacation starting soon. Anyway, I enjoyed playing it with all of you. :catgirl:

[size=1]I did have a lot of fun with this game, but the posts became too repetitive for my tastes. The point system in its' current form is obviously flawed, but it definitely made for an interesting creative exercise. Thank you for letting me take part in it, Sandy!

I'm very glad that Charlotte won: she was my favorite character, and even though I did not win it still feels like I accomplished something. Kudos to Rach for tricking everyone into thinking that Marta was Sandy's, heh.

This was a great cast to work with, and I love RP-ing with you guys. I can't wait to see what we come up with next.

-Shy[/size]

Congratulations again, Rachmaninoff.

[url=http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c323/SamSandy/Ragnarok/ragnarok.png][U]Here[/U][/url] is your prize. Hope you all like it and recognize your deities from the picture (even though I took some artistic liberties - especially in the case of Illyria). ;D

Wow, I like the prize! Very neat Sandy...

And even though I left first, i would just like to say that I still had fun with this RP. (Regardless of how frustrating it was)

Also, I hate Shy and Indifference for killing both of my characters off first, one after the other. :p

[COLOR="goldenrod"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Congratulations Rachmaninoff! ^_^ What a cool prize! I love how you did all of the gods Sandy. Hehe! As for who killed my characters off. XP I didn't even remember, I had to go and look! So thanks a lot Beth and Rachmaninoff! :p

Anyway, it was fun! Even if I didn't win. >_> Hehehe.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='Shy;799733][size=1] Kudos to Rach for tricking everyone into thinking that Marta was Sandy's, heh.[/size][/QUOTE]>_> It was Sandy's fault. After all, I couldn't very well contradict you guys when some of you expressed the opinion that Marta's was Sandy's character. >_<[QUOTE=Sandy']Congratulations again, Rachmaninoff.

[url=http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c323/SamSandy/Ragnarok/ragnarok.png][U]Here[/U][/url] is your prize. Hope you all like it and recognize your deities from the picture (even though I took some artistic liberties - especially in the case of Illyria). ;D[/QUOTE]Thanks, and I have to say, that picture you did is pretty amazing looking. :)

Anyway, overall it was a lot of fun, though I definitely intend to take a break from this style of rpg for a while. XP