OtakuBoards

Is it okay to beat the crap out of your best friend's woman?

2010DigitalBoy

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Okay, the title is not really what this is all about, but anyway, on to the topic.

There's this [slash]***** whore ****[/slash] girl at my school who, last year, I met near the end of the year (met isn't even appropriate, I only sat at her table once and don't even know her name, but some o my friends are friends with her. I.e. the goth group) anyway, she's really wierd and masculine and for about a week or two at the end of the year she'd always pinch me or punch me if she passed me in the hallway. I never knew what the **** to think cuz I don't even know this girl, but I'll say know, I bruise easy and she's a big *** *****.

Anyway, my best friend started... I can't even say going out with her, really. the past 2 weeks she seems to be his gf and they're always kissing, so we all refer to her as his gf, though now he's saying she isn't (my guess: he didn't put out, lol). Anyway, this means that she started sitting at our B-day lunch table and on the other side of my friend. But this crazy whore actually reaches around m friend just to like pull my hair or ****. So I told him to get his girlfriend to stop ****ing with me before I kicked her ***.

So today, I sat at the opposite end of the table, but I guess this was a mistake, cuz the crazy whore actually flung a ball of mashed potatoes at me, hittig me in the face. I took it well, and just ate them off of my face and jacket, but then she came around and dropped the rest on my head. Well, I spent the next 5 minutes with my friends helpping me use my jacket to get the potatoes out of my hair, meanwhile I cracked some jokes about how she was concealing a massive penis under the table and long-distance jizzing on me from across the table, and some other stuff about her spiky dick and how she prolly rapes my friend and leaves trackmarks. And other insults. Whatever.

Now I want to know, what eould you do? If she touches me again, is it acceptable to kick her *** even though she's a girl, and worse yet, my best friend's woman? I told him today that the warnings were over and that next time I'd alert the first nearby teacher or administrator. But hould I even let her get that far, or just notify someone right away?

MAshed potatoes don't come out easily, BTW. I need a shower, and my jacket is currently needing to be washed. [/COLOR]

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR="DarkRed"]I would just tell a teacher. What may even be better would be to conveniently 'hang out' near a teacher. That way if she does that crap she gets caught and you have an alibi. No use to get screwed over when she plays the innocent puppy after getting beat up by you.[/COLOR]

[color=deeppink]FIrst off, I am amused.

Second, sounds like you've got yourself a good old-fashioned bully, and one you can't really stand up to without getting yourself in trouble. A tricky situation. Further, threatening to kick her *** was not the best move. It probably just goaded her on.

Since when you ignore her/take her attacks in stride, she seems to only step things up, sounds like the only reasonable recourse is to either avoid her completely or... well, tell on her.[/color]

[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]Unless you are an [I]international man of mystery[/I], it is never okay to beat up a woman.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=1][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=dimgray]The best course of action would be to do what [B]Japan_86[/B] suggested and tell a teacher.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=dimgray]There's no such thing as "tattling."[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[quote name='Nerdsy'][color=deeppink]First off, I am amused.[/color][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]Seconded.

I mean seriously, this whole thing came about because you threatened to "kick her ***" because she pulled your hair ? What are you like six ? Grow a pair for Christ's sake.

Secondly, in answer to your thread question, no DB, it is never OK to beat the crap out of a woman, no matter what she has done... yes, even pulling your hair and throwing mashed potatoes at you. Though in this case I actually doubt your ability to even do that if this "big *** *****" is as big and tough as you make her out to be. :rolleyes:[/SIZE]

[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]Seconded.

I mean seriously, this whole thing came about because you threatened to "kick her ***" because she pulled your hair ? What are you like six ? Grow a pair for Christ's sake.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]
I never threatened her directly XD I just moved across the table. I just told m friend I wanted to kick her *** if she didn't knock it off.

And like I said, she doesn't just **** with my hair (which, BTW for me is a HUGE nono) she also has hit me a lot (used to have bruises).[/COLOR]

[quote name='Mr. Maul'][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]Unless you are an [I]international man of mystery[/I], it is never okay to beat up a woman.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

You just made me want to pistol whip Austin Powers.

DB, listen to Japan. They always say you shouldn't hit girls. The supposed reason is because they are weak and in need of protection from us big, strong men.

Bullcrap.

I'm in karate, trust me on this. The reason you don't hit a girl is because they will rip your limbs out and beat you to death with them. Just avoid her or hang out with teachers in order to avoid trouble.

[quote name='Aceburner']You just made me want to pistol whip Austin Powers.

DB, listen to Japan. They always say you shouldn't hit girls. The supposed reason is because they are weak and in need of protection from us big, strong men.

Bullcrap.

I'm in karate, trust me on this. The reason you don't hit a girl is because they will rip your limbs out and beat you to death with them. Just avoid her or hang out with teachers in order to avoid trouble.[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Okay, for the last time, I don't really intend to hurt this chick. I've never even been in a fight and she has the frame of a grisly bear. Come on now.

And anyway, I guess I'll just try to avoid her, since she's only in my lunch block and I stay away from her in the courtyard anyway. The only reason I have to deal with her at all is because my best friend clings to her like a damn marsupial, but he's gotten boring as **** since he started going with her anyway.[/COLOR]

[quote name='Deus ex Machina'][COLOR="DarkOrange"]
I never threatened her directly XD I just moved across the table. I just told m friend I wanted to kick her *** if she didn't knock it off.

And like I said, she doesn't just **** with my hair (which, BTW for me is a HUGE nono) she also has hit me a lot (used to have bruises).[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]Meh, whatever you think yourself, you want to go and beat up on a girl for "****ing with your hair" and giving you a few bruises, that's your call DB. Just don't expect me to support it.

I would have suggested that you try to talk to her and explain that you don't like what she does, but after the jokes you cracked about her, which I'd say your friend probably told her, you'll be lucky if you're the one she doesn't leave treadmarks on.[/SIZE]

[COLOR="DarkRed"]I've had experiences where women are sneaky and annoying ditzes. You need to work like them to get them to stop. Teachers are people too and who knows you might get those D's raised up a grade or even make a new friend. I've had troubles with people like this before in college and in high school. The best way is to avoid and chill around teachers and/or tell them.

You can easily keep your male pride by being near teachers. You are not telling on her yet if they see her tormenting you, success. Or she may not have the guts to do it around the teachers and it will stop. Trust me. Just try it.[/COLOR]

[quote name='Japan_86'][COLOR="DarkRed"]I've had experiences where women are sneaky and annoying ditzes. You need to work like them to get them to stop. Teachers are people too and who knows you might get those D's raised up a grade or even make a new friend. I've had troubles with people like this before in college and in high school. The best way is to avoid and chill around teachers and/or tell them.

You can easily keep your male pride by being near teachers. You are not telling on her yet if they see her tormenting you, success. Or she may not have the guts to do it around the teachers and it will stop. Trust me. Just try it.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Come to think of it, what's weird is that our table is in the back of the cafeteria near the security lady and she usually gets pissed if we talk too loud or if I get glomped my another dude. I wonder where the hell they were today... :animeangr[/COLOR]

She sounds annoying, but really the best option would be to either ignore her or to notify your teachers. Because the others are right, you don't beat up a woman. That's just not cool. Even if it's annoying that you can't when it's someone who really deserves to be beaten up.

Though sometimes that can be solved by introducing them to another woman who would beat them up for hassling you in the first place. XP And yes, that's bad advice, but funny as hell to see when some chick who has been hassling you for a while gets totally pwned by another woman. And I mean verbally, not outright fighting.

First of all, it's not acceptable to beat up [I]anyone[/I], regardless of the gender. Self-defence is of course a different thing, but you can come out of most situations unharmed if you just choose your words carefully.

But onto your problem, DB: do you really think that calling that girl a whore and all that behind her back really helps? You know what she probably wants from you? Some [I]positive attention[/I]. If she hangs around your group of friends, and only aims her spite towards you and not the others, then there must be some fault in you as well.

Why don't you start with making an honest positive comment to her, something in the lines of: "Those are cool shoes. Where'd you buy them?". If you do it right, you'll eventually break the ice and you two can actually start enjoying each others' company. I don't know if it will succeed, but it could be worth a shot, am I right?

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]Well I wouldn't recommend actually beating her up but then that's usually a bad idea no matter what the issue is. I wouldn't recommend trying to be friends with her if you don't want to and I'd definitely second the notion of simply reporting her to those who are in charge and letting them handle it.

I do find it odd that I can clobber another woman or a guy for being a jerk without getting the same amount of grief that a guy would over smacking a woman for being a jerk. Not that I go around clobbering people mind you. It's just that sometimes... I have no patience when it's someone who's been engaging in the same stupid behavior for a while. At that point they've earned it.

Anyway... steer clear of her, don't say rude things about her behind her back and if she continues to hassle you, turn her in and let the teachers deal with it.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Guest The Blue Jihad
Man, she clearly has a crush on you. So fockerize her first, then break her heart. Once she crashes, push her off onto some lame sap at a few tables over.

Problem solved.

[quote name='SunfallE'][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]I do find it odd that I can clobber another woman or a guy for being a jerk without getting the same amount of grief that a guy would over smacking a woman for being a jerk.[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

There's this notion going around that the guy probably deserved it. Not nessecarily true, and apparently domestic abuse by the female population is on the rise, but I know for a fact that most of the girls in karate at my current rank I don't stand a chance against. I prefer not to anger others in general, but especially not women. Call me old-fashioned, or call me chicken.

Edit:
[quote name='The Blue Jihad']Man, she clearly has a crush on you.[/QUOTE]

Odd as it sounds, Jihad may actually have a point. People have weird ways of conveying emotion. I had one girl last year who kept following me around and patronizing me for my gaming tendencies. I am told she liked me.

[quote name='Aceburner']There's this notion going around that the guy probably deserved it. Not nessecarily true, and apparently domestic abuse by the female population is on the rise, but I know for a fact that most of the girls in karate at my current rank I don't stand a chance against. I prefer not to anger others in general, but especially not women. Call me old-fashioned, or call me chicken.[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]Meh, I never understood why some women take offense to the idea that a man won't hit them out of principle, it just isn't done as far as I'm concerned.

That said, an old friend of mine is a black belt in karate, and you could not pay me enough to pick a fight with her.[/SIZE]

[quote name='Aceburner']Odd as it sounds, Jihad may actually have a point. People have weird ways of conveying emotion. I had one girl last year who kept following me around and patronizing me for my gaming tendencies. I am told she liked me.[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]Oddly enough, I actually agree. The first thing I thought when I read about her hitting DB was that she liked him.[/SIZE]

Guest The Blue Jihad
[quote name='Japan_86'][COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]Perhaps if she does have a crush on you she loves your hair the most.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/quote]

Nah, it's his penis that she wants.

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]Meh, I never understood why some women take offense to the idea that a man won't hit them out of principle, it just isn't done as far as I'm concerned.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]Well I wouldn't say offended, I just find it odd. :p And yes I know you weren't referring to me. It is a nice concept, but some women... honestly they deserve far more than a simple slap. But then I guess that comes from my principle that you don't run around smacking guys even if you like them. And some out there, they may look like a girl, but damn if I know what they are since they're so messed up and nasty. XP[/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='SunfallE'][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]Well I wouldn't say offended, I just find it odd. :p And yes I know you weren't referring to me. It is a nice concept, but some women... honestly they deserve far more than a simple slap.[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]Yeah, I know what you're saying. I know a few women who would benefit immensely from a good slap, but it's just not in my nature to do it. Hell it's not even in my nature to get angry full-stop, let alone violent with people.[/SIZE]

In my mind the only time it is acceptable for a guy to strike a woman is when she is coming at you with intent to kill, and in that case you are only permitted to defend yourself and stop her.

What I would do in this case is like has already been suggested, report it. Just do so quietly, the worst thing you can do is tell people that you reported her.

And if she really is your best friend's girlfriend, wouldnt you think that she would have the decency to not act like she was cheating on him with every other guy in the school?

From what I see that girl is trash, I would get away as fast as i can and make use of the existing authority to keep her away.

Something too- if you are a girl or if there is another girl who doesn't like her, then the only thing that would be stopping you is the authority after the fact.