OtakuBoards

Is it okay to beat the crap out of your best friend's woman?

2010DigitalBoy

[COLOR="goldenrod"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][B]Enter redundancy here:[/B] No it's not okay to beat her up, ignore The13thMan and anyone else who says so. Simply stick to the teachers and report her if the harassment continues.

[B]Enter next level of redundancy:[/B] Don't keep dissing her by describing her so negatively. After all the garbage you spit back at her I won't be surprised if she clobbers you royally at some point. Though if she's a bully then even saying nothing probably wouldn't help.

Last and by no means is this advice since I don't recommend it even if it's something I would do if the following conditions were met. Those conditions being one: she won't stop after being asked several times and two: going over her head to the teachers results in absolutely nothing changing.

Then and only then would I simply use pepper spray on her the next time she smacked me. >_> And yes I do have a bottle of the stuff. Mace is useless on bigger dogs but pepper spray? I carry that every time I go on a walk so I can keep a bigger stray dog from attacking mine. And yes I have actually had to use it once. [/FONT][/COLOR]

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR="77656"][I]"Aaryanna's a sassy, [B]spicy [/B]girl when she has pepper spray!"[/I] I can see that headline when Aaryanna sees someone getting attacked by a big animal and helps them, as dorky as the headline sounds.

But I've got nothing, get a girl to pound her. I'm sure she has one female enemy trying to beat 'er up. Or talk it out. Giving her a big ***** slap is the last resort, then you'd want to do it after school.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Century Gothic]No kick to the balls? Aw... Well, i suppose that's ok. I was kidding anyways. =P

In all seriousness it seems to me that you're in a real **** situation here. There's not much you can do to not make you look like a wimp. I think if i were you i'd get pretty real with her. I'd say something like... Ok, beach, quit effing with me, i'm serious, it's not funny, you're making us both look like little dumb sheets. Just be cool about it and back off. I don't want to have to resort to other things, you're my friends gf, and a woman.

Yep... that of course was editted for language.

If that doesn't work then i really think you're boned. You'll have to resort to either telling or kicking. Or hell, you could just leave. Whatever.

[/FONT][/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]Haha, that's well sexiest to men. You can't hit a woman? Really? I'm so glad I'm not a man now.

Actually I generally think it's wrong to attack/hit anyone, except in cases where you're in quite a lot of danger and they're actually being incredibly violent and vicious. I don't agree with "you can't hit a girl!". Why not? Why can I not hit a girl, but I can smack a man up left and right? This is the reason no one believes husbands when they get abused...

Anyway, don't hit her back. Even if she's secretly a man. You don't want to start a fight with anyone, or start acting violently. Just tell her to calm down or, tell a teacher, 'cause there really ain't such a thing as 'tattling'. Maybe if you raise your voice a bit, but seriously, be civil. That's ironic coming from me, though it much better to try and be civil... even if you're raising your voice.

And if she [i]doesn't[/i] fancy you like everyone assumes, then start coming onto her and start being really nice. It's the scariest thing you can do.

Just don't hit anyone unless she threatens to shoot your dog or somet'.[/SIZE]

[quote name='Charles']Also, you should be more sensitive with your language toward women.[/QUOTE]Seconded, honestly, that was so unnecessary DEM. If she's a bully, report her, but for heaven's sake, don't go saying such nasty things to her and them come crying foul when she smacks you for that. Honestly, I'd smack you myself for some of what you said. That's no better than the hitting since even though your not physically hitting her, you were verbally abusive.

I'm not saying it's okay for her to be rude either, but being rude back doesn't exactly make me feel sorry for you either. Try to avoid that and simply go to the teachers if she won't leave you alone.

[COLOR="77656"]Actually, sometimes women can get offended if you say "I don't want to beat you up cause you're a girl." It's happened to me before.

And for the love of Bengie, don't be a nark! How about talking it out with her, man-to-man? Reporting her is just showing your weakless against someone else, and the other girls could take advantage of that. That is a last resort. Now come on people!

DB, tell her you're gay, and if she leaves you alone, that proves she likes you. But talk with the men at school first, so they don't think you're gay and en up making fun of you for something not real. Don't hit her of caorse, but show no mercy besides. She started the war, and you should end it, lest the abuse continues.[/COLOR]

[quote name='Gunslinger'][COLOR="77656"]And for the love of Bengie, don't be a nark! How about talking it out with her, man-to-man? Reporting her is just showing your weakless against someone else, and the other girls could take advantage of that. That is a last resort. Now come on people![/COLOR][/QUOTE]

2 points here.
1: I'm not even going into the "her, man-to-man" problem, but she's already proven to have the mindset of a Neanderthal. How is "talking it out" going to help?
2: There's a fine, fine line between showing weakness and not taking crap. That kind of mindset creates victims more than terrorism itself.

[quote name='Gunslinger'][COLOR="77656"]DB, tell her you're gay, and if she leaves you alone, that proves she likes you. But talk with the men at school first, so they don't think you're gay and en up making fun of you for something not real. Don't hit her of caorse, but show no mercy besides. She started the war, and you should end it, lest the abuse continues.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

:animesigh Yes, talk crap, DB. Show no mercy. Especially since she's bigger, badder, and quicker to anger than thou. The war shall surely end when you're dead.

Or you could just let it go. You might live to see 25.

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]I'm so glad I created this thread XD ya'll can be ****ing hilarious sometimes.

Anyway, I wouldn't have been surprised if she liked me, since she said she wanted to rape me or whatever. Anyway, as for 'calling myself gay' why in the name of god would that help? And besides, everyone knows I'm gay O_o

As for the actual situation... oh hell I won't say anything, I want to keep reading your awesome advice XD[/COLOR]

[quote name='Avenged666fold']Physical abuse is for punks...mental abuse is always the way to go! Butcher her with words. Learn to dodge her weak blows and hit hard with witty retorts.[/QUOTE]

Or you do like I swore I would never do again, and absolutely make her life miserable.
It takes connections, you have to be able to feed information to the right places and then pull the strings so that she cannot escape the hell you have ordered for her. When properly executed though, it will be like living in hell for her, and she won't even know why it happened. Karma is so delicious when served like that. Typical punishment runs last from a single day to a full month, though the longer runs require more care in executing because they are more prone to being messed up.

[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOrange"]And besides, everyone knows I'm gay O_o[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="77656"]Me especially! :animesmil

Ace, have you ever heard of 'fight fire with fire?' And my talk it out man-to-man, I meant act like a neanderthal as well. [I]"Ug, me Conrad, you *****. You leave, I leave, go bye-bye. Oi you bad gal[/I]." Show her man![/COLOR]

[quote name='Gunslinger'][COLOR="77656"]Ace, have you ever heard of 'fight fire with fire?' And my talk it out man-to-man, I meant act like a neanderthal as well. [I]"Ug, me Conrad, you *****. You leave, I leave, go bye-bye. Oi you bad gal[/I]." Show her man![/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Yes. That's why I go by Ace. Know what it makes? A bigger fire.

:rolleyes:Yeees... patronize the brutish girl who's already one step away from hitting you.

[FONT="Garamond"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]
Well, if he really is your good friend, you should be able to say to him, "Dude - your boyfriend is a ******* ****-****. I'll be over there until the both of you get over it."

Then go to the library, get a good book, an mp3 player and chuck some Dragonforce or the Darkness on there and go hide in the corner until the world begins to fall apart without you.

Or, ** insert extremely inappropriate joke about schools and gun control made by someone who does not live on nor has never stepped upon US soil **.

Surprisingly enough I saw an almost identical situation when I was in highschool a couple of years ago. My friend, a large gentleman interested in playing acoustic guitar and bodybuilding, got a girlfriend who could nearly beat him in an arm wrestling competition. Which is pretty damn scary. She was a behemoth, and not only that, but she was a stupid girl who liked paying the weaker members of our group small amounts of money to eat disgusting things and throwing food at people.

My friend was not a stupid man, and my boyfriend of the time (yes, that was Harlequin) approached him and told him that this girl was a dickface. He decided that he would take her to another part of the school for breaks, for "alone time", when really he was doing us all a favour by getting her the hell away from us.

[/COLOR][/FONT]

[quote name='Odin M Yggdrasi']Or you do like I swore I would never do again, and absolutely make her life miserable.
It takes connections, you have to be able to feed information to the right places and then pull the strings so that she cannot escape the hell you have ordered for her. When properly executed though, it will be like living in hell for her, and she won't even know why it happened. Karma is so delicious when served like that. Typical punishment runs last from a single day to a full month, though the longer runs require more care in executing because they are more prone to being messed up.[/QUOTE]

Or you could just be a prick..that is fun and not a pain in the ***.

Like when she hits you be like "Man this fat ugly piece of **** keeps hitting me must be because her family tree doesn't fork"

(kudos if you get it)

[quote name='Vicky'][SIZE=1]Why not? Why can I not hit a girl, but I can smack a man up left and right? This is the reason no one believes husbands when they get abused...[/SIZE][/QUOTE][size=1][i]You[/i] can beat women. You're only bound to the standard rules like "don't hit smaller people", "don't hit people with glasses" and "don't hit fat kids, because they'll feel let down by society". Men can't hit women, though. It's a rule. Good one at it. You may only lift women up and lift them over your shoulder or things like that. :)[/size]

[quote name='Boo'][size=1][i]You[/i] can beat women. You're only bound to the standard rules like "don't hit smaller people", "don't hit people with glasses" and "don't hit fat kids, because they'll feel let down by society". Men can't hit women, though. It's a rule. Good one at it. You may only lift women up and lift them over your shoulder or things like that. :)[/size][/QUOTE]

Yea women can beat men because most of the time it doesn't hurt because they are small and frail. So why would you hit them back? They are small and weak..tickle them or something. Now if they are stronger than you...why the hell would you hit them? They are gonna hit you back and it's gonna ****** hurt...

[SIZE=1]I have a friend who's 4'7.

She is a woman.

She threw a 6'6 man over her shoulder for patting her on the back.

[I]Women[/I] can kick arse when they want to. 'Small and weak' has nothing to do with it - even though, physically, woman are generally smaller (though not always) that doesn't mean they won't beat the living hell out of you and back hand your face into next October.

And I do hit people with glasses, Boo =p and fat kids. EQUAL RIGHTS, everyone gets a bit of crap from me if they're irritating. Even if [i]they[/i] end up beating [i]me[/i] into next October.

Staying on topic: Why don't you set a mouse trap instead? You know, being so small and weak as we girls are ¬_¬[/Size]

[quote name='Lunox'][font="trebuchet ms"] Seconded. :catgirl:[/font][/QUOTE]

The easiest method to restrain a violent woman is to glomp them, and not let go. Just mind the feet, and some will knee in the crotch.

Use caution though, some girls can and do beat the crap out of guys very easily, I've had a few run-ins with those, and if I ever pissed off the girl I am dating now I'm sure she could too.

[quote name='Odin M Yggdrasi']The easiest method to restrain a violent woman is to glomp them, and not let go. Just mind the feet, and some will knee in the crotch.

Use caution though, some girls can and do beat the crap out of guys very easily, I've had a few run-ins with those, and if I ever pissed off the girl I am dating now I'm sure she could too.[/QUOTE]

[font="trebuchet ms"]What? lol I think Boo meant lifting women up and putting them on a shoulder in a playful/flirting way, not a take-down method. [/font]

[quote name='Lunox'][font="trebuchet ms"]What? lol I think Boo meant lifting women up and putting them on a shoulder in a playful/flirting way, not a take-down method. [/font][/QUOTE]

Either one works, and you don't have to knock them down when you glomp them. Seriously, if she likes you and you glomp her she will almost certainly turn bright red.

[quote name='Vicky'][SIZE=1]I have a friend who's 4'7.

She is a woman.

She threw a 6'6 man over her shoulder for patting her on the back.
[/Size][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]And this is why one shouldn't hit or insult women. They're crazy, and will go off on you with the slightest provocation. Even a friendly back-pat!

Oh, and Odin: that's a very easy way to get accused of rape.[/color]

[quote name='Lunox;797147][font="trebuchet ms"]What? lol I think Boo meant lifting women up and putting them on a shoulder in a playful/flirting way, not a take-down method. [/font][/QUOTE][size=1]That's right.[/size][quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]Ehh, not quite. Men can't strike [I]ladies[/I]. Any woman who by her actions removes herself from that category is fair game, provided she really, [I]really[/I'] deserves it.[/FONT][/quote][size=1]But you can't really stretch the rule this far because some people won't be able to draw a just line.[/size]