OtakuBoards

Is it okay to beat the crap out of your best friend's woman?

2010DigitalBoy

[quote name='Boo][size=1']Men can't hit women, though. It's a rule.[/size][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]Ehh, not quite. Men can't strike [I]ladies[/I]. Any woman who by her actions removes herself from that category is fair game, provided she really, [I]really[/I] deserves it.

But women can straight-up beat the tar out of each other if need be.[/FONT]

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR="goldenrod"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]But women can straight-up beat the tar out of each other if need be.[/FONT][/QUOTE]Oh rest assured... we do. XP Mind you I've only ever clobbered one girl, but honestly, she more than earned getting smacked silly.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Yea it should be a general rule not to hit people besides in play. Fights never solve anything. Clobbering the hell out of a man or woman over some petty argument is always a waste and an embarrassment.

So to sum it up hitting a woman in play and not to hurt her is fine. Turning her face into raw meat isn't and it's the same for men.

Like I said before if she keeps hitting her kill her on the inside...or sue her ***** ***.

I myself would suggest that you should just keep away from her, Thuggish girls are never very easy to deal with and you can hardly stand up for yourself as no matter what you do than you'll look like an almighty prick. You're really damned if you do and damned if you don't here; You can't exactly stand up for yourself but she also seems like the type of person that will just keep going and going.

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]I just skimmed through four pages of posts, so forgive me.

I recently read an article in either Marie Claire or Glamour about the rise of women beating up on their guys and let me tell you, not pretty. It seems that now that we're at the top of the game and everything we now think it's okay to beat the crap out of whomever we please. Your friend's girlfriend seems to be one of those girls who feels some type of entitlement to piss you off and start poking at you.

The question is how do you properly react to this. Well for one thing, hitting her is not an option no matter what she's doing to you. I mean what are you an elementary school student? You can always try removing yourself from the situation or telling your friend and hoping he'll see your side of it. Maybe even ask the girl to just leave you alone.

The problem is that since girls bullying guys is still a new phenomenon and there's a stigma attached to a guy getting beat up by a girl. You don't want to look like a jerk by retailiating because all that will do is win her some sympathy points with your friend and possibly get you beat up in the process. So yeah tell someone in charge, and good luck.[/color][/font]

First of all, welcome back, Chibi. I haven't really had a chance to say it yet, but there it is.

Anyway, I think considering his age, DB is either in Junior or Senior High (bets on junior) if his school system is a typical one and there's no "middle school" like over where I live. Other than that, I basically concur with the above statement.

[quote name='Aceburner']First of all, welcome back, Chibi. I haven't really had a chance to say it yet, but there it is.

Anyway, I think considering his age, DB is either in Junior or Senior High (bets on junior) if his school system is a typical one and there's no "middle school" like over where I live. Other than that, I basically concur with the above statement.[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]I'm in 11th grade you (I expected this to get cenned XD).

Anyway, I didn't say anything before for the sake of thread continuation, but he and her stopped whatever they had (I'm still unclear on it) last Friday and I haven't seen her since, lol. I knew it had happened when he spent a day being semi-emo and then had time to be at my house all weekend XD. So yeah, you've all been typing for no reason, but it was worth FOR TEH LULZ![/COLOR]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][quote name='Deus ex Machina'][COLOR="DarkOrange"]So yeah, you've all been typing for no reason, but it was worth FOR TEH LULZ![/COLOR][/QUOTE]Oh don't be silly DB. It's good advice you can keep in mind should this ever happen again. And there's no telling if she'll stay away or not. Perhaps for now she is, but you never know when her or someone like her will do the same! :p[/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='Deus ex Machina'][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Anyway, I didn't say anything before for the sake of thread continuation, but he and her stopped whatever they had (I'm still unclear on it) last Friday and I haven't seen her since, lol. I knew it had happened when he spent a day being semi-emo and then had time to be at my house all weekend XD.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]Wait a sec...so your friend the emo, was only semi-emo after he broke up with his girlfriend ? Interesting, so causing an emo emotional pain actually makes them less emo ? Well I'm off to go shoot the pets/parents/siblings of a few emos in my high school.[/SIZE]

[quote name='Deus ex Machina'][COLOR="DarkOrange"]I'm in 11th grade you (I expected this to get cenned XD).[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Prove it.:animesmil

[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]Wait a sec...so your friend the emo, was only semi-emo after he broke up with his girlfriend ? Interesting, so causing an emo emotional pain actually makes them less emo ? Well I'm off to go shoot the pets/parents/siblings of a few emos in my high school.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

It's like the universe folds on itself until everything is opposite of what it was. From what I understand, that's how Spongebob got cool.

[quote name='Aceburner']It's like the universe folds on itself until everything is opposite of what it was. From what I understand, that's how Spongebob got cool.[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]The day I understand how people can enjoy that show, I will re-enact the final scene of the movie Pi.[/SIZE]

[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]The day I understand how people can enjoy that show, I will re-enact the final scene of the movie Pi.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Well ya see Gavin, you get a bottle of good Irish whiskey and maybe some Canadian Rye and you sit yourself down in the family room with your toddler (who is going to be occupied by Spongebob and some cereal) then you keep drinking until the show gets good. I swear that's how it happens

Now, I look foreward to your re-enactment. Have a pleasant day :drunk:.[/color][/font]

[quote name='ChibiHorsewoman'][color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Well ya see Gavin, you get a bottle of good Irish whiskey and maybe some Canadian Rye and you sit yourself down in the family room with your toddler (who is going to be occupied by Spongebob and some cereal) then you keep drinking until the show gets good. I swear that's how it happens[/color][/font][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]That does tend to explain how so many parents are actually able to sit in a room with their child and watch the show. Honestly though, I can't see myself wasting a good bottle of whiskey to check it out. :animesmil[/SIZE]

[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]That does tend to explain how so many parents are actually able to sit in a room with their child and watch the show. Honestly though, I can't see myself wasting a good bottle of whiskey to check it out. :animesmil[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Says the guy with the Johnny Bravo avatar (jk. I kinda miss ol' Johnny.)

[quote name='Aceburner']Says the guy with the Johnny Bravo avatar (jk. I kinda miss ol' Johnny.)[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]JB had DONNY OSMOND. It even had an ep with Donny AND Weird Al Yankovic!!! That sow was an unsung hero. JB and The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy are like an adult's saving grace on CN. [/COLOR]

[quote name='Deus ex Machina'][COLOR="DarkOrange"]JB had DONNY OSMOND. It even had an ep with Donny AND Weird Al Yankovic!!! That sow was an unsung hero. JB and The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy are like an adult's saving grace on CN. [/COLOR][/QUOTE]

I remember that!

"Wait, you guys can fly?"

"We're the Blue Falcon, Donny Osmond and Weird Al Yankovic! We can do ANYthing!"

Good times. But seriously, we all know that show was all about Susie. Also, Last time I laughed at Billy and Mandy was that "Everybody Loves Rainman" gag.

EDIT: Silly me, that episode wasn't Donny Osmond, it was Don Knotts.